Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #1026
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas by way of Mississippi
    Posts
    50

    Default

    plenty moar snacks where that came from
    My DWF's (Will Trade For DWF's I Don't Have)
    KANTO FAMILY
    Magikarp, Abra, Vulpix, Eevee, Poliwag, Seel, Ponyta, Dratini, Pidgey, Slowpoke, Lickitung, Igglybuff, Tangela, Growlithe, Oddish, Remoraid, Mr. Mime
    JOHTO FAMILY
    Swinub, Sunkern, Houndour, Sneasel, Shuckle, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Snubbull
    HOENN FAMILY
    Makuhita, Aron, Bagon, Whismur, Shroomish, Wurmple, Seedot, Swablu, Shuppet, Snorunt, Nincada, Clamperl, Illumise
    SINNOH FAMILY
    Drifloon, Gible, Spiritomb, Riolu, Snover
    UNVOA FAMILY
    Sandile, Karrablast, Scraggy, Roggenrola, Pawniard, Foongus, Munna, Sigilyph, Stunfisk, Basculin, Drilbur, Vanillite

  2. #1027
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmical Tel El Amarna View Post
    I saw a post on facebook today that said: "Isn't ironic that the same month they legalize weed Twinkies goes out of business?"

    Lol right? Not only is irony not the correct word/term to be used but whats the joke? That a bunch of stoned people ate a lot of Twinkies? Ahh, its just like when Nike went out of business because everyone was buying and wanted their product. Businesses don't go out of business because people are buying their product, what a dumb joke.

    ...

    Way over your head there ace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  3. #1028
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    695

    Default

    its called...."the munchies."

    but no, it isnt ironic. its a coincidence. two totally different english terms.

    honestly, i believe the u.s government should legalize marijuana. they cannot tell a person what not to put into their bodies, especially since its the u.s. the States are founded on their freedoms. they abhor a totalitarianistic government, yet only when it suits them. if you go by their logic that its bad for you, and so shouldnt be legal, then you need to take away anything that is harmful. in fact, just lock us up in our houses, and spoon feed us so we dont choke. the u.s. government is slowly turning into an oligarchic type beast, slowly controlling the masses.

  4. #1029

    Default

    Well no, I know what the joke is, I'm just saying that it's a crappy joke since it does not make sense. Businesses don't go out of business because people are purchasing their product/service. In addition to that, the word ironic is being misused. To me it just sounds like someone was trying to make a joke about stoners but ended up demonstrating their lack of basic knowledge. Yes I am/was initially being extremely critical of it, I know what the munchies are and I know that the 'joke' is a reference to that.
    Last edited by Cosmical El Amarna; 19th November 2012 at 11:32 PM.
    My FC for 5th gen is 4041 2078 1937
    current wifi team
        Spoiler:- MasterBark:

  5. #1030
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmical Tel El Amarna View Post
    Well no, I know what the joke is, I'm just saying that it's a crappy joke since it does not make sense. Businesses don't go out of business because people are purchasing their product/service. In addition to that, the word ironic is being misused. To me it just sounds like someone was trying to make a joke about stoners but ended up demonstrating their lack of basic knowledge. Yes I am/was initially being extremely critical of it, I know what the munchies are and I know that the 'joke' is a reference to that.
    It's ironic that they're going out of business due to poor sales when a substance that makes people eat more junk food such as Twinkies was legalized...

    But yea, its still a crappy joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  6. #1031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    It's ironic that they're going out of business due to poor sales when a substance that makes people eat more junk food such as Twinkies was legalized...

    But yea, its still a crappy joke.
    I literally just understood this moments ago. Out of nowhere, I go, 'was it ironic?' Yeah, I feel like an idiot now lol. I misinterpreted it from the very beginning. But yeah it is ironic then, the person used it correctly and now it makes some sense.
    My FC for 5th gen is 4041 2078 1937
    current wifi team
        Spoiler:- MasterBark:

  7. #1032
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Since Marijuana has some chemicals(or something) that are beneficial to your health in certain ways (although the whole product is not, hence the ban until now), I somewhat believe we should legalize it, unless we can only be able to legalize it for medical and research purposes only. However, I don't think the US can make something partially legalized, so that sucks.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

  8. #1033
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    pOtato
    Posts
    381

    Default

    My neighbors wife put her dogs cancer into remission by adding pot to its diet. Thought I should throw that out there, since it slightly relatable to the topic at hand.

    Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

  9. #1034
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Never touched the stuff, but considering the factual pro/con list... The US economy would benefit greatly from the legalization of it. I can't say I'd like walking down the street with the smell of Marijuana in the air anymore than it already is, or that all the contact high problems that it may pose for people, but it's worth a try. Maybe slow down our debt clock a little at least...
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

    Fire Red Team (0 badges):


    Emerald Team (3 badges):


    Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

  10. #1035
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Under a bridge.
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Well what do you think the government does with the weed they take. It's like the smoke it *sarcasm.

  11. #1036
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Haven't posted in here for awhile lol.

    You figure it out... Marijuana helps pain, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and helps stress, etc. Stress and depression are two links to heart problems and may cause heart attacks. Marijuana WILL NOT cause heart attacks, it actually sustains two problems that could cause them. Xanax is a powerful and dangerous but very addictive prescription pill for anxiety. Anxiety also has a side effect of stress, which is why anxiety can cause heart problems down the road. Marijuana is not addictive nor is it dangerous, but also treats anxiety like Xanax. Vocodin, Norco, Hydrocodones, etc are very addicting opiates that are prescriptions for pain but also dangerous. Oxycodones, oxycontin, etc are very addictive percocets also for pain but also dangerous, while marijuana also helps pain but not addictive nor dangerous. Prescription pills are more lethal and addictive than marijuana but yet marijuana is illegal. I think it should be legal for those reason, those two reason make it obvious it's worth legalizing.

    Why get someone hooked on pain killers when they can smoke a bowl of green with the same outcome? Most prescription pills are also easy to overdose on while marijuana is impossible to overdose on making it safer. As a side effect of most prescription pills you may notice appetite loss, nausea, dizziness, constipation, and the list goes on and on. Marijuana doesn't have any of those side effects. Marijuana helps you eat, if your feeling nausea it's a remedy for it, doesn't cause dizziness, etc. The only side effect prescription pills and marijuana have in common is drowsiness. But it's easy to fight unlike pain killers, you can still function normally while stoned after taking a few hits.

    It's obvious that marijuana is safer than tobacco, alcohol, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, MDMA, PCP, opium, LSD, etc. There is not one drug on this planet that's as safe nor close to as safe as marijuana. People die everyday from drug overdoses, cigarette smoke, alcohol poisoning, etc, but none of them die from smoking marijuana. Marijuana doesn't case any long term problems as long as you don't smoke an ounce a day, the joint/blunt paper is what's dangerous while smoking it. The plant itself is not dangerous by any means.

    Sure it's got a mental addiction but so does video games, music, internet, etc.. So you tell me, should it be legalized? Also, why does the govt. even care? They don't give a two ****s about us, they just wanna take our rights away. People that toke up aren't harming anybody in the process unlike cigarette smokers. Second hand smoke is a cause of death but you can't get second hand smoke from marijuana, it wont even show up in your system. The only way to feel the effects of marijuana is if you smoke it yourself or someone shotguns it, but still doesn't make it dangerous. Marijuana may increase heart rate on your first couple tries because your not used to it yet but not enough to cause any problems. So yes, I think it should be legalized. **** I smoke it all the time and there ain't nothing wrong with me.


    This is some good grass dude!

  12. #1037
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Haven't posted in here for awhile lol.

    You figure it out... Marijuana helps pain, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and helps stress, etc. Stress and depression are two links to heart problems and may cause heart attacks. Marijuana WILL NOT cause heart attacks, it actually sustains two problems that could cause them. Xanax is a powerful and dangerous but very addictive prescription pill for anxiety. Anxiety also has a side effect of stress, which is why anxiety can cause heart problems down the road. Marijuana is not addictive nor is it dangerous, but also treats anxiety like Xanax. Vocodin, Norco, Hydrocodones, etc are very addicting opiates that are prescriptions for pain but also dangerous. Oxycodones, oxycontin, etc are very addictive percocets also for pain but also dangerous, while marijuana also helps pain but not addictive nor dangerous. Prescription pills are more lethal and addictive than marijuana but yet marijuana is illegal. I think it should be legal for those reason, those two reason make it obvious it's worth legalizing.

    Why get someone hooked on pain killers when they can smoke a bowl of green with the same outcome? Most prescription pills are also easy to overdose on while marijuana is impossible to overdose on making it safer. As a side effect of most prescription pills you may notice appetite loss, nausea, dizziness, constipation, and the list goes on and on. Marijuana doesn't have any of those side effects. Marijuana helps you eat, if your feeling nausea it's a remedy for it, doesn't cause dizziness, etc. The only side effect prescription pills and marijuana have in common is drowsiness. But it's easy to fight unlike pain killers, you can still function normally while stoned after taking a few hits.

    It's obvious that marijuana is safer than tobacco, alcohol, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, MDMA, PCP, opium, LSD, etc. There is not one drug on this planet that's as safe nor close to as safe as marijuana. People die everyday from drug overdoses, cigarette smoke, alcohol poisoning, etc, but none of them die from smoking marijuana. Marijuana doesn't case any long term problems as long as you don't smoke an ounce a day, the joint/blunt paper is what's dangerous while smoking it. The plant itself is not dangerous by any means.

    Sure it's got a mental addiction but so does video games, music, internet, etc.. So you tell me, should it be legalized? Also, why does the govt. even care? They don't give a two ****s about us, they just wanna take our rights away. People that toke up aren't harming anybody in the process unlike cigarette smokers. Second hand smoke is a cause of death but you can't get second hand smoke from marijuana, it wont even show up in your system. The only way to feel the effects of marijuana is if you smoke it yourself or

    someone shotguns it, but still doesn't make it dangerous. Marijuana may increase heart rate on your first couple tries because your not used to it yet but not enough to cause any problems. So yes, I think it should be legalized. **** I smoke it all the time and there ain't nothing wrong with me.
    *takes deep breath* ok, before we get into this again, go read the entire last 2 pages.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

  13. #1038
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    *takes deep breath* ok, before we get into this again, go read the entire last 2 pages.
    Half the stuff I mentioned isn't even in the last 2 pages dude. Nobody compared prescription medication with weed. Nobody mentioned the second hand smoke with cigarettes and marijuana, etc. Anyways, what are you saying? You found a new formula yet? You finally get it through your thick skull that you were wrong the whole time?


    This is some good grass dude!

  14. #1039
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Half the stuff I mentioned isn't even in the last 2 pages dude. Nobody compared prescription medication with weed. Nobody mentioned the second hand smoke with cigarettes and marijuana, etc. Anyways, what are you saying? You found a new formula yet? You finally get it through your thick skull that you were wrong the whole time?
    u musta missed this. And I posted some evidence too but I didn't bother finding it.

    Marijuana by the numbers:

    Today the potency of THC is at least 3 times more toxic than in the 1970’s. (ONDCP – marijuana potency project.) There are 483 chemicals in marijuana and when smoked or ingested there are 4 to 5 times more tars and cancer causing agents than in tobacco cigarettes. In 2006, there were 290,563 marijuana-related emergency room visits, more than for all drugs combined.

    In 2009, the California Office of Environmental Health and Assessment Science listed marijuana as a cause of cancer. It is also known to cause respiratory and reproductive problems, mental illness, birth defect and irreversible brain damage…especially for young people.

    “We’ve known for centuries that smoked marijuana is harmful to mind and body. Most concerning are the long-term mental health effects marijuana has on habitual users and the developing brain of a young person. Smoked marijuana also causes birth defects, respiratory and reproductive problems, including birth defects.” (Dr. Forest Tennant)

    Fatigue, paranoia, possible psychosis, memory problems, depersonalization, mood alterations, urinary retention, constipation, decreased motor coordination, lethargy, slurred speech, and dizziness. Impaired health including lung damage, behavioral changes, and reproductive, cardiovascular and immunological effects have been associated with regular marijuana use.

    Regular and chronic marijuana smokers may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers have (daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis), as the amount of tar inhaled and the level of carbon monoxide absorbed by marijuana smokers is 3 to 5 times greater than among tobacco smokers.

    The short term effects of marijuana use include problems with memory and learning, distorted perception, difficultly in thinking and problem-solving, and loss of coordination. Heavy users may have increased difficulty sustaining attention, shifting attention to meet the demands of changes in the environment, and in registering, processing and using information.

    National Highway Safety and Transportation Association (NHSTA)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

  15. #1040
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    385

    Default

    You expect me to believe what they're saying? I can GUARANTEE you, it's the work of the govt. trying to brainwash us into thinking it's evil. If does indeed do those thing it says why is there medical marijuana dude? Marijuana doesn't have 43 chemicals in it either, it's just ******** the govt. came up with. It's got 1 chemical, and that's THC. THC is what gets you high not the plant. It's not like THC is bleach mixed with water mixed with dish soap mixed with soda mixed with cocaine, etc.. It's THC and that's it. The THC is stronger depending on how you grow it and the climate, etc.

    EDIT: Marijuana has THC and chemicals known as cannabinoids. Those are all mostly burned off from the THC tho, meaning THC is the only real chemical in marijuana. There's also 500 chemicals in coffee, do you see police arresting people over it?
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 23rd December 2012 at 5:03 AM.


    This is some good grass dude!

  16. #1041
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    http://www.cannabis-med.org/science/...efinitions.htm

    That answers one question.

    As to the rest, in my line of work I have seen the effects of this drug and I know that it does have at least most of those side effects : fatigue, memory problems, decreased motor capabilities, slurred speech, dizzyness. And it seems obvious that you would have lung problems, I mean you are lighting something on fire and breathing it in, that is not good for your lungs. As to the long -term medical problems, I haven't seen them firsthand but I have seen the others so it seems logical to believe that it could have other negative effects.

    One other thing, think about which side would benefit more from lying to you. Cuz face it, they cant both be right, either its not harmful or it is.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 23rd December 2012 at 5:42 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

  17. #1042
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    http://www.cannabis-med.org/science/...efinitions.htm

    That answers one question.

    As to the rest, in my line of work I have seen the effects of this drug and I know that it does have at least most of those side effects : fatigue, memory problems, decreased motor capabilities, slurred speech, dizzyness. And it seem obvious that you would have lung problems, I mean you are lighting something on fire and breathing it in, that is not good for your lungs. As to the long -term medical problems, I haven't seen them firsthand but I have seen the others so it seems logical to believe that it could have other negative effects.

    One other thing, think about which side would benefit more from lying to you. Cuz face it, they cant both be right, either its not harmful or it is.
    My brother has smoked the weedz all his life and he has developed a nasty case of smokers cough. He doesn't smoke cigarettes, just cannabis.

  18. #1043
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    My brother has smoked the weedz all his life and he has developed a nasty case of smokers cough. He doesn't smoke cigarettes, just cannabis.
    *no need for a the before weed at the start
    *weed not weedz
    *smoker's cough instead of smokers cough

    If you're going to back someone up, please use the right grammar

    I ain't siding with either here about whether it's good or bad , I ain't smoked the stuff

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  19. #1044
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    You expect me to believe what they're saying? I can GUARANTEE you, it's the work of the govt. trying to brainwash us into thinking it's evil. If does indeed do those thing it says why is there medical marijuana dude? Marijuana doesn't have 43 chemicals in it either, it's just ******** the govt. came up with. It's got 1 chemical, and that's THC. THC is what gets you high not the plant. It's not like THC is bleach mixed with water mixed with dish soap mixed with soda mixed with cocaine, etc.. It's THC and that's it. The THC is stronger depending on how you grow it and the climate, etc.

    EDIT: Marijuana has THC and chemicals known as cannabinoids. Those are all mostly burned off from the THC tho, meaning THC is the only real chemical in marijuana. There's also 500 chemicals in coffee, do you see police arresting people over it?
    I like how you always fall to "facts are a lie" your method of argument is invalid, first you're using yourself as proof of no effect, just cuz you're fine doesn't mean everyone will be secondly you're using a method used mainly by religious group know as a undisprovable thesis, you say "weed is this" we disprove you and shift you're argument "weed is that" forcing the burden of proof on others making you're job only to bring up more or change the definition of your argument. Until you bring legitimate proof and while you're at it throw in a source to really sell me and then we'll see
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  20. #1045
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    http://www.cannabis-med.org/science/...efinitions.htm

    That answers one question.

    As to the rest, in my line of work I have seen the effects of this drug and I know that it does have at least most of those side effects : fatigue, memory problems, decreased motor capabilities, slurred speech, dizzyness. And it seem obvious that you would have lung problems, I mean you are lighting something on fire and breathing it in, that is not good for your lungs. As to the long -term medical problems, I haven't seen them firsthand but I have seen the others so it seems logical to believe that it could have other negative effects.

    You still don't know what your talking about. Your just going by ******** the govt. gives out to scare people into doing it. As I said, it's not the plant that harms the lungs it's the paper from blunts or joints. Yea, your lungs aren't intended to inhale smoke but marijuana is the least lethal smoke to inhale. Burning smoke from houses are poisonous, cigarette smoke is lethal because it's got rat poison in it or something, smoke from a grill is dangerous from the charcoal and can kill you. Marijuana smoke is just thick but doesn't exactly harm the lungs. Marijuana and lung cancer don't sync with eachother. But cigarette smoke and lung cancer does.

    One other thing, think about which side would benefit more from lying to you. Cuz face it, they cant both be right, either its not harmful or it is.
    I can guarantee you that marijuana does not cause dizziness, I smoke it all the time and I never get dizzy, it doesn't slur your speech either. It doesn't do anything to your voice, it just makes you sound more mellow or chilled that's all. Slurred speech is drunk not stoned, once again get your facts straight. With you being in college you should be intelligent enough to know the difference between the two, but apparently not. The fatigue, omg I'm surprised you can't figure this one out on your own. Marijuana's a muscle relaxer so yea it's gonna make you feel fatigued. This is why it helps with pain, the Cannabinoids which is chemicals I mentioned mixed in with the THC are what causes the fatigue, hunger, etc. The THC just gives you the body high or OBE. It doesn't give you memory problems either.. The only way it will give you memory problems is if your too stoned to think. I can do math problems and stay on track while blazed, I can play the guitar and stay in rhythm while stoned, I can rap and keep my flow while blown, etc. So no, it doesn't give you memory problems.

    The paranoia from marijuana is usually when you smoke too much or your first couple tries. The reason for the paranoia is your body isn't used to the effects of the THC or you smoked too much in a time period. No matter how extreme the paranoia is, it's not enough to cause a heart attack or any major issues. All the paranoia does is, makes you shake, and a little scared because you too stoned that's it. I smoke so I know, I've been through it all. I've been doing research since I've smoked it, I've grown it, I've done everything possible with marijuana. You on the other hand know jack squat about this plant and just jumping to conclusions and trying to compare a rock with a brain which are two completely different things.

    I didn't read that link because I can guarantee you it's another ******** article that's created by the govt. The govt. will do anything in they're power to stop people from doing it, when they themselves don't know what they're talking about. I'm sure lots of them smoke, they just wanna be hypocritical about everything. They know we enjoy smoking it and enjoy the effects so they won't legalize it. There's many things that are legalized that are more dangerous than marijuana. McDonalds cheeseburgers, caffeine, cleaning supplies, etc. I can go on all day with things that are more dangerous. The fumes from cleaning supplies while cleaning your house is 100x more dangerous on your body than 1 hit of marijuana.


    This is some good grass dude!

  21. #1046
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I can guarantee you that marijuana does not cause dizziness, I smoke it all the time and I never get dizzy, it doesn't slur your speech either. It doesn't do anything to your voice, it just makes you sound more mellow or chilled that's all. Slurred speech is drunk not stoned, once again get your facts straight. With you being in college you should be intelligent enough to know the difference between the two, but apparently not. The fatigue, omg I'm surprised you can't figure this one out on your own. Marijuana's a muscle relaxer so yea it's gonna make you feel fatigued. This is why it helps with pain, the Cannabinoids which is chemicals I mentioned mixed in with the THC are what causes the fatigue, hunger, etc. The THC just gives you the body high or OBE. It doesn't give you memory problems either.. The only way it will give you memory problems is if your too stoned to think. I can do math problems and stay on track while blazed, I can play the guitar and stay in rhythm while stoned, I can rap and keep my flow while blown, etc. So no, it doesn't give you memory problems.

    The paranoia from marijuana is usually when you smoke too much or your first couple tries. The reason for the paranoia is your body isn't used to the effects of the THC or you smoked too much in a time period. No matter how extreme the paranoia is, it's not enough to cause a heart attack or any major issues. All the paranoia does is, makes you shake, and a little scared because you too stoned that's it. I smoke so I know, I've been through it all. I've been doing research since I've smoked it, I've grown it, I've done everything possible with marijuana. You on the other hand know jack squat about this plant and just jumping to conclusions and trying to compare a rock with a brain which are two completely different things.

    I didn't read that link because I can guarantee you it's another ******** article that's created by the govt. The govt. will do anything in they're power to stop people from doing it, when they themselves don't know what they're talking about. I'm sure lots of them smoke, they just wanna be hypocritical about everything. They know we enjoy smoking it and enjoy the effects so they won't legalize it. There's many things that are legalized that are more dangerous than marijuana. McDonalds cheeseburgers, caffeine, cleaning supplies, etc. I can go on all day with things that are more dangerous. The fumes from cleaning supplies while cleaning your house is 100x more dangerous on your body than 1 hit of marijuana.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    You expect me to believe what they're saying? I can GUARANTEE you, it's the work of the govt. trying to brainwash us into thinking it's evil. If does indeed do those thing it says why is there medical marijuana dude? Marijuana doesn't have 43 chemicals in it either, it's just ******** the govt. came up with. It's got 1 chemical, and that's THC. THC is what gets you high not the plant. It's not like THC is bleach mixed with water mixed with dish soap mixed with soda mixed with cocaine, etc.. It's THC and that's it. The THC is stronger depending on how you grow it and the climate, etc.

    EDIT: Marijuana has THC and chemicals known as cannabinoids. Those are all mostly burned off from the THC tho, meaning THC is the only real chemical in marijuana. There's also 500 chemicals in coffee, do you see police arresting people over it?


    I like how you always fall to "facts are a lie" your method of argument is invalid, first you're using yourself as proof of no effect, just cuz you're fine doesn't mean everyone will be secondly you're using a method used mainly by religious group know as a undisprovable thesis, you say "weed is this" we disprove you and shift you're argument "weed is that" forcing the burden of proof on others making you're job only to bring up more or change the definition of your argument. Until you bring legitimate proof and while you're at it throw in a source to really sell me and then we'll see

    miss this?
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  22. #1047
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    *no need for a the before weed at the start
    *weed not weedz
    *smoker's cough instead of smokers cough

    If you're going to back someone up, please use the right grammar

    I ain't siding with either here about whether it's good or bad , I ain't smoked the stuff
    On the Interwebs grammars dont matter none, I thought you would know that buy now.

  23. #1048
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    On the Interwebs grammars dont matter none, I thought you would know that buy now.
    stay on topic please
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  24. #1049
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    I like how you always fall to "facts are a lie" your method of argument is invalid, first you're using yourself as proof of no effect, just cuz you're fine doesn't mean everyone will be secondly you're using a method used mainly by religious group know as a undisprovable thesis, you say "weed is this" we disprove you and shift you're argument "weed is that" forcing the burden of proof on others making you're job only to bring up more or change the definition of your argument. Until you bring legitimate proof and while you're at it throw in a source to really sell me and then we'll see

    miss this?
    How is my post invalid? Your just against it and have no idea what marijuana does nor what the effects are because you've most likely never done it before. 95% of the people that have posted in this thread have agreed with me in the past. Now, it seems no one but me knows what I'm talking about. I'm not using a religious group, I'm using ****ing facts from experience. I've grown the **** so I know what the plant does to the body. I didn't say it cures anything and I never said it's healthy. Jesus christ, it's like arguing with a 10 year old that has no clue what they're talking about but trying to sound like they do.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 23rd December 2012 at 6:17 AM.


    This is some good grass dude!

  25. #1050
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    How is my post invalid? Your just against it and have no idea what marijuana does nor what the effects are because you've most likely done it before. 95% of the people that have posted in this thread have agreed with me in the past. Now, it seems no one but me knows what I'm talking about. I'm not using a religious group, I'm using ****ing facts from experience. I've grown the **** so I know what the plant does to the body. I didn't say it cures anything and I never said it's healthy. Jesus christ, it's like arguing with a 10 year old that has no clue what they're talking about but trying to sound like they do.
    Read clearly, slow down, im not attacking you, im saying how you are presenting your argument is not credible. I said you are using a ploy most religious groups use. let me explain, say i was a christian and you said "god doesn't exist" and i said "yes he does and he is omnipresent" and you go on to disprove god is omnipresent and then i say "well now god is omnipotent" forcing you to now disprove this second statement. apply this in the context of weed and now you have your argument style. Also claiming that i haven't done it and I don't know what im talking about let me tell you about myself, i am 17 friends with several people who smoke and are flunking classes and most days fail to show up. now i know you will claim im stereotyping but also my uncle died recently from smoking... lung cancer as a byproduct of smoking weed... think before you reply to this because you're treading on thin ice my friend

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •