Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #1076
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Granted.

    But this is based on the "fact" that weed has little or no long-term harmful effects. And don't forget, there is medical weed, so that those who know how to use it can help people get its better effects (which appear to be few and far between).
    Drugs have perscritions for a reason, because if they are abused then they can be harmful (or even deadly) the ones that you mentioned can kill you only if you abuse it over a long period of time (with the exception of cigarettes, which is deadly and should be made illigal.(and I headed that its copse to being illegalized soon anyways)

    EDIT: ok I read that link.
    it does claim that it is safe but it also States downsides. Also some of the info is kinnda old and the whole thing appears to be secondhand, I would check were they got their info if I was you. Lastly, I noticed a few things that made me wary of that site....ill list them in a minute.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 24th December 2012 at 12:17 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  2. #1077
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Granted.

    But this is based on the "fact" that weed has little or no long-term harmful effects. And don't forget, there is medical weed, so that those who know how to use it can help people get its better effects (which appear to be few and far between).
    Drugs have perscritions for a reason, because if they are abused then they can be harmful (or even deadly) the ones that you mentioned can kill you only if you abuse it over a long period of time (with the exception of cigarettes, which is deadly and should be made illigal.(and I headed that its copse to being illegalized soon anyways)
    There's 100s of medical marijuana strains, and they all effect different things. There is some for insomnia, pain, appetite loss, depression, anxiety, stress, etc. Moderation of marijuana smoke which could be daily but in small amount like me 1 gram usually, which isn't a lot isn't harmful. Chronic marijuana use which is about an ounce a day meaning you gotta smoke all day everyday, from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, can cause health issues, but they aren't deadly like alcohol and tobacco smoke. Marijuana even chronic use will take a very long time to kill you. But most people don't abuse it as chronic use which is why nobody's died from it.

    Here's another link proving it doesn't harm the lungs. Chronic smoke causes issues but chronic smoke is constantly smoking all day, which most users dont do.

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ijuana-smoking

    Took me a very long time to find these links.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 24th December 2012 at 12:17 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  3. #1078
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Did u actually read that second link?
    it said that daily users and chronic users will have negative effects.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  4. #1079
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Did u actually read that second link?
    it said that daily users and chronic users will have negative effects.
    Apparently you didn't read my post.. They meant daily chronic users not daily moderate users. I also said chronic use can cause negative effects. That don't mean it always will, there's a small chance, it just depends on the person. Quit skimming over my posts and actually read them. Marijuana in moderate use will help people with health problems and mental problems. It helps pain, anxiety, insomnia, glauchoma, ADHD, etc. But chronic use MAY intensify mental effects. Which is what I've been saying the whole time but you guys were just being biased and not reading my posts correctly.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 24th December 2012 at 1:46 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  5. #1080
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Apparently you didn't read my post.. They meant daily chronic users not daily moderate users. I also said chronic use can cause negative effects. That don't mean it always will, there's a small chance, it just depends on the person. Quit skimming over my posts and actually read them.
    I know what you said but it said this:
    Far from a license to light up, the study eases the worry among some health professionals that daily use of marijuana for medical reasons could have negative, long-term implications on pulmonary health.
    It says "daily use". Nowhere does it say "daily chronic use"
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  6. #1081
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I know what you said but it said this:

    It says "daily use". Nowhere does it say "daily chronic use"
    It doesn't say it will does it? Your pretty much saying it will, when your 100% wrong. Also, in the article it also said they couldn't find any real evidence that it causes negative issues. They tested on users who were daily smokers for 20 years and had no negative effects. 20 years is a long time dude. It's only illegal because the govt. makes so much with it being illegal, and your against it because you never tried it and you fear the unknown.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 24th December 2012 at 2:03 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  7. #1082
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    It doesn't say it will does it? Your pretty much saying it will, when your 100% wrong. Also, in the article it also said they couldn't find any real evidence that it causes negative issues. They tested on users who were daily smokers for 20 years and had no negative effects. 20 years is a long time dude. It's only illegal because the govt. makes so much with it being illegal, and your against it because you never tried it and you fear the unknown.
    I fear the facts. And saying weed is illegal because of the government is like saying shooting people at random is illegal, it means nothing and what makes us (me and ansem) wrong? You still have brought very sketchy a limited sourcing, bring an actual site here. We are not 100% wrong when we bring 2 studies that both say the same god d*mn thing, we may just be ****ing on to something. In fact at this point I feel safe in saying, we are not 100% wrong in fact shockingly it is you who is 100% wrong. You base all your "facts" off of whatever pops into you thinkskull and once its out of your mouth, its now a "fact". You are unrealistic, weed is not a horrible drug but it is not a miracle drug. Stop trying to sell it as such, you are giving us a load of bs and expecting us to believe it with minimal proof.
    http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
    heres yet another source highlighting the negative effects of weed, you should read 'em a lot remind me of you, especially the distorted perception, problems with learning, and trouble with problem solving AND decision making.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  8. #1083
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    I fear the facts. And saying weed is illegal because of the government is like saying shooting people at random is illegal, it means nothing and what makes us (me and ansem) wrong? You still have brought very sketchy a limited sourcing, bring an actual site here. We are not 100% wrong when we bring 2 studies that both say the same god d*mn thing, we may just be ****ing on to something. In fact at this point I feel safe in saying, we are not 100% wrong in fact shockingly it is you who is 100% wrong. You base all your "facts" off of whatever pops into you thinkskull and once its out of your mouth, its now a "fact". You are unrealistic, weed is not a horrible drug but it is not a miracle drug. Stop trying to sell it as such, you are giving us a load of bs and expecting us to believe it with minimal proof.
    http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
    heres yet another source highlighting the negative effects of weed, you should read 'em a lot remind me of you, especially the distorted perception, problems with learning, and trouble with problem solving AND decision making.
    You calling me a retard? You got a goddamn problem with me punk ***? I didn't say it was goddamn miracle drug dude, nobody said it was a miracle drug. Once again your skimming over my posts and completely avoiding what I'm saying. I said chronic use causes negative effects. I didn't say chronic use like inhaling air. So 1 hit's gonna make someone ****ing retared, give them problems learning, lung cancer, bad decision making, and mental issues? If you think that then your for sure brain dead and delusional minded. Even moderate smoking wont cause any health issues PERIOD. Ok, so your saying my evidence is sketch? What about yours? If they're both tested by scientists then one or the other is right or wrong, and mine seems right with it saying chronic use caused effects while moderate smoking is okay. I guess in your little fantasy world moderate smoking will kill you. I guess marijuana is evil and if you smoke it your gonna get mental illnesses... GTFO

    Oh, and I guess fat foods, caffeine, cleaning supplies, and alcohol isn't bad? Everything in moderation is fine, idk what it's gonna take to get it through your thick skull. Even cocaine would be fine if used in moderation but I wouldn't recommend it.

    You just believe all the propaganda that's going on with it. It's been getting worse and worse over the years. It's illegal because the govt. knows it's not a controlled substance and people can just grow it and sell it... But people can grow tobacco and sell it as well so idk see why it's illegal over that.

    Oh no, I just smoked a bowl and I feel like I'm gonna die. Better call 911 before I die and get lung cancer or mental illnesses. This one dude on Serebii said it's gonna kill me. Oh no, what should I do? I think I'll keep smoking because I'm just fine. Marijuana use is also in the bible lol.

    "The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

    And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29

    But I guess that is sketch evidence too because it's in the bible right? The bible says we should only put "NATURAL THINGS" into your bodies. So I guess marijuana isn't natural? Marijuana is as natural as it gets. Some plants are grown in the mountains of W. Virginia NATURALLY, meaning nobody planted them. Meaning that marijuana is natural, meaning we can put it in our body according to the bible. Why would God make a natural plant that's dangerous and say we can put it in our body?
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 24th December 2012 at 4:22 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  9. #1084
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    You calling me a retard? You got a goddamn problem with me punk ***? I didn't say it was goddamn miracle drug dude, nobody said it was a miracle drug. Once again your skimming over my posts and completely avoiding what I'm saying. I said chronic use causes negative effects. I didn't say chronic use like inhaling air. So 1 hit's gonna make someone ****ing retared, give them problems learning, lung cancer, bad decision making, and mental issues? If you think that then your for sure brain dead and delusional minded. Even moderate smoking wont cause any health issues PERIOD. Ok, so your saying my evidence is sketch? What about yours? If they're both tested by scientists then one or the other is right or wrong, and mine seems right with it saying chronic use caused effects while moderate smoking is okay. I guess in your little fantasy world moderate smoking will kill you. I guess marijuana is evil and if you smoke it your gonna get mental illnesses... GTFO

    Oh, and I guess fat foods, caffeine, cleaning supplies, and alcohol isn't bad? Everything in moderation is fine, idk what it's gonna take to get it through your thick skull. Even cocaine would be fine if used in moderation but I wouldn't recommend it.

    You just believe all the propaganda that's going on with it. It's been getting worse and worse over the years. It's illegal because the govt. knows it's not a controlled substance and people can just grow it and sell it... But people can grow tobacco and sell it as well so idk see why it's illegal over that.

    Oh no, I just smoked a bowl and I feel like I'm gonna die. Better call 911 before I die and get lung cancer or mental illnesses. This one dude on Serebii said it's gonna kill me. Oh no, what should I do? I think I'll keep smoking because I'm just fine. Marijuana use is also in the bible lol.

    "The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

    And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29

    But I guess that is sketch evidence too because it's in the bible right? The bible says we should only put "NATURAL THINGS" into your bodies. So I guess marijuana isn't natural? Marijuana is as natural as it gets. Some plants are grown in the mountains of W. Virginia NATURALLY, meaning nobody planted them. Meaning that marijuana is natural, meaning we can put it in our body according to the bible. Why would God make a natural plant that's dangerous and say we can put it in our body?
    Holy crap, you mad bro? I never said you were retarded XD If you read my source you'd see all those were listed as effects of smoking weed just once! (of course i assume this is only while still under the influence of it) The fact that you've begun a personal assault on my is funny and your little sarcastic jabs were great, well constructed! And how are there not negative effects?!? You MUST be high if you can't see it from 3 separate sources that all agree. And holy **** are you really quoting bible verses at me? like Fcking seriously? SINCE WHEN did relgion ever constitution anything in this argument? I do know of caffeine addiction which does exist, so I can't call you out on that (holy crap you got ONE thing right, pat yourself on the back there buddy) Fat foods on the other hand are regulated and the people who die of heart attacks relating to them usually gorge on nothing but fattening foods, that's like saying "I can drown in water, therefore any water all, not matter the use is dangerous" its a very idiotic way of viewing it. Also why are you talking about cleaning supplies? They are not mode for dumb a**es to huff them! Thats why there called CLEANING supplies if they were made for huffing they'd be called HUFFING supplies. All in all you slipping and now retreating to the safe haven of religion to now argue for you. This is honestly the saddest thing I've ever seen and I highly suggest you either do some more research before coming back or don't come back at all. But what am I saying? Based on what you've been doing you'll just come back and tell me "I don't know what I'm talking about" or that "the government lies to me" or I like this scapegoat on fast/ fatten foods you're doing too.

  10. #1085
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    It doesn't say it will does it? Your pretty much saying it will, when your 100% wrong. Also, in the article it also said they couldn't find any real evidence that it causes negative issues. They tested on users who were daily smokers for 20 years and had no negative effects. 20 years is a long time dude. It's only illegal because the govt. makes so much with it being illegal, and your against it because you never tried it and you fear the unknown.
    *reading post while drinking water*.....*sees this*
    you fear the unknown.
    *spits out the water*
    Bud, you have no clue who you are talking to.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    You calling me a retard? You got a goddamn problem with me punk ***? I didn't say it was goddamn miracle drug dude, nobody said it was a miracle drug. Once again your skimming over my posts and completely avoiding what I'm saying. I said chronic use causes negative effects. I didn't say chronic use like inhaling air. So 1 hit's gonna make someone ****ing retared, give them problems learning, lung cancer, bad decision making, and mental issues? If you think that then your for sure brain dead and delusional minded. Even moderate smoking wont cause any health issues PERIOD. Ok, so your saying my evidence is sketch? What about yours? If they're both tested by scientists then one or the other is right or wrong, and mine seems right with it saying chronic use caused effects while moderate smoking is okay. I guess in your little fantasy world moderate smoking will kill you. I guess marijuana is evil and if you smoke it your gonna get mental illnesses... GTFO

    Oh, and I guess fat foods, caffeine, cleaning supplies, and alcohol isn't bad? Everything in moderation is fine, idk what it's gonna take to get it through your thick skull. Even cocaine would be fine if used in moderation but I wouldn't recommend it.

    You just believe all the propaganda that's going on with it. It's been getting worse and worse over the years. It's illegal because the govt. knows it's not a controlled substance and people can just grow it and sell it... But people can grow tobacco and sell it as well so idk see why it's illegal over that.

    Oh no, I just smoked a bowl and I feel like I'm gonna die. Better call 911 before I die and get lung cancer or mental illnesses. This one dude on Serebii said it's gonna kill me. Oh no, what should I do? I think I'll keep smoking because I'm just fine. Marijuana use is also in the bible lol.

    "The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

    And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29

    But I guess that is sketch evidence too because it's in the bible right? The bible says we should only put "NATURAL THINGS" into your bodies. So I guess marijuana isn't natural? Marijuana is as natural as it gets. Some plants are grown in the mountains of W. Virginia NATURALLY, meaning nobody planted them. Meaning that marijuana is natural, meaning we can put it in our body according to the bible. Why would God make a natural plant that's dangerous and say we can put it in our body?
    He's just saying that you do seem to show some of the symptoms that we are describing.

    If you bring the bible into this...i WILL crush you. (I love doing this XD)
        Spoiler:
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  11. #1086
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    *reading post while drinking water*.....*sees this* *spits out the water*
    Bud, you have no clue who you are talking to.


    He's just saying that you do seem to show some of the symptoms that we are describing.

    If you bring the bible into this...i WILL crush you. (I love doing this XD)
    Lol I love you man, you bring all the big guns to the party
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  12. #1087
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Look 2 people trying to avoid the facts now. It's in the bible as I mentioned but I guess we got atheist in the house! I never said it didn't have negative effects, I said A LONG time ago that nothing inhaled other than air has negative effects. I'm aware that marijuana changes your state of mind, that's the high dude. That doesn't necessarily make it negative effects. It doesn't give you memory loss while high either, or at least not for me. I've never forgotten something I learned while high. I had a 3.1 GPA coming out of high school and first hour I had math class and I was blazed as a motha****er. Yet, I was able to pass and remembered everything I learned. Tho I gotta say it can force you to make bad decisions, but not to the extremes. It's not gonna make you walk into a store with a glock and pull it out on the cashier because your stoned. Again with the problems learning, it doesn't have that issue. I learned ****in geometry stoned and remembered it. I learned physics stoned and remembered it, I learned writing and remembered it, I learned history stoned and remembered it, so what are you saying? The only negative effects it has is you can't exactly control your body, and sometimes if smoked too much your mind. It's possible to smoke so much you can't think, I've been there, and it may cause paranoia. The paranoia is because people were paranoid in the first place or they smoked too much. Anxiety is paranoia in a nutshell but yet they give it out to patients with anxiety... Hmm, I guess marijuana causes anxiety when they already had anxiety and the marijuana is a remedy for the anxiety but yet is still causes anxiety? That makes no ****ing sense dude. That's what I was meaning by "propaganda".
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  13. #1088
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Look 2 people trying to avoid the facts now. It's in the bible as I mentioned but I guess we got atheist in the house! I never said it didn't have negative effects, I said A LONG time ago that nothing inhaled other than air has negative effects. I'm aware that marijuana changes your state of mind, that's the high dude. That doesn't necessarily make it negative effects. It doesn't give you memory loss while high either, or at least not for me. I've never forgotten something I learned while high. I had a 3.1 GPA coming out of high school and first hour I had math class and I was blazed as a motha****er. Yet, I was able to pass and remembered everything I learned. Tho I gotta say it can force you to make bad decisions, but not to the extremes. It's not gonna make you walk into a store with a glock and pull it out on the cashier because your stoned. Again with the problems learning, it doesn't have that issue. I learned ****in geometry stoned and remembered it. I learned physics stoned and remembered it, I learned writing and remembered it, I learned history stoned and remembered it, so what are you saying? The only negative effects it has is you can't exactly control your body, and sometimes if smoked too much your mind. It's possible to smoke so much you can't think, I've been there, and it may cause paranoia. The paranoia is because people were paranoid in the first place or they smoked too much. Anxiety is paranoia in a nutshell but yet they give it out to patients with anxiety... Hmm, I guess marijuana causes anxiety when they already had anxiety and the marijuana is a remedy for the anxiety but yet is still causes anxiety? That makes no ****ing sense dude. That's what I was meaning by "propaganda".
    There ya go again using yourself as an example and blaming to government. I don't do drugs and have 4.0 gpa and am enrolled in 3 ap courses and the rest honors while taking a language. I call THAT focus, see now I'm using myself as an example you'll either say 1) I'm lying about my grades. 2) I have not life or 3)Everyones different. You are so full of crap we should call you a public restroom....
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  14. #1089
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Here you go, I'm gonna open up your eyes a little more.............

    Saturated fats, which are hamburgers, bacon, hot dogs, etc can block your arteries, increase your blood pressure and then eventually lead to heart problems, and then heart attacks. It doesn't say it will, if you chronic eat it then it may, but if you eat it in moderation you'll be perfectly fine.

    Caffeine can strip you of your vitamins and minerals, cause heart palpitations, anxiety, blurred vision, leading the heart palpitations to a possible heart attack and interferes with the absorption of calcium. That doesn't make it bad, but in moderation it's perfectly fine.

    Alcohol can cause anxiety, slow breathing and heart rate, impaired judgement, loss of consciousness, suffocation through choking on your own vomit and potentially fatal alcohol poisoning. Alcohol dehydrates you, dries out your skin, and if you drink heavily you may develop rosacea, a skin disorder that starts with a tendency to blush and flush easily and can progress to facial disfigurment, a condition known as rhinophyma. Alcohol is also linked with liver disease. That doesn't make it bad, you just gotta drink in moderation, and drinking in moderation has been proven to help the heart.

    The same goes for marijuana, moderate use is just fine, just like all the others I've mentioned. Just because it says those things doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Just because you eat a hamburger everyday doesn't mean your gonna die from a heart attack. Just because you drink a pot of coffee everyday doesn't mean your gonna have a heart attack, just because you drink a couple beers a day doesn't mean your gonna have liver failure, and a bowl or 2 of marijuana everyday will not cause any issues either because it's using it in moderation and not abusing it.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 24th December 2012 at 5:32 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  15. #1090
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    The only negative effects it has is you can't exactly control your body, and sometimes if smoked too much your mind. It's possible to smoke so much you can't think,
    interesting what comes out the longer you talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Here you go, I'm gonna open up your eyes a little more.............

    Saturated fats, which are hamburgers, bacon, hot dogs, etc can block your arteries, increase your blood pressure and then eventually lead to heart problems, and then heart attacks. It doesn't say it will, if you chronic eat it then it may, but if you eat it in moderation you'll be perfectly fine.

    Caffeine can strip you of your vitamins and minerals, cause heart palpitations, anxiety, blurred vision, leading the heart palpitations to a possible heart attack and interferes with the absorption of calcium. That doesn't make it bad, but in moderation it's perfectly fine.

    Alcohol can cause anxiety, slow breathing and heart rate, impaired judgement, loss of consciousness, suffocation through choking on your own vomit and potentially fatal alcohol poisoning. Alcohol dehydrates you, dries out your skin, and if you drink heavily you may develop rosacea, a skin disorder that starts with a tendency to blush and flush easily and can progress to facial disfigurment, a condition known as rhinophyma. Alcohol is also linked with liver disease. That doesn't make it bad, you just gotta drink in moderation, and drinking in moderation has been proven to help the heart.

    The same goes for marijuana, moderate use is just fine, just like all the others I've mentioned. Just because it says those things doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Just because you eat a hamburger everyday doesn't mean your gonna die from a heart attack. Just because you drink a pot of coffee everyday doesn't mean your gonna have a heart attack, just because you drink a couple beers a day doesn't mean your gonna have liver failure, and a bowl or 2 of marijuana will not cause any issues either.
    Bold: no but it grealy increases it, by over 60% to be exact on the hamburgers at least and probably the beer too.
    I sort of see the point that you are trying to make, but even you seem to be showing some symptoms and that does not help your credibility.
    And im not bying the whole going through school stoned thing, even the sources thet you provided says that you are likely not going to remember things that happened when you are under the effect.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  16. #1091
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    interesting what comes out the longer you talk.


    Bold: no but it grealy increases it, by over 60% to be exact on the hamburgers at least and probably the beer too.
    I sort of see the point that you are trying to make, but even you seem to be showing some symptoms and that does not help your credibility.
    And im not bying the whole going through school stoned thing, even the sources thet you provided says that you are likely not going to remember things that happened when you are under the effect.
    Why must you disagree with everything I say? So marijuana in moderation is still dangerous? No it's not. Chronic uses as I stated awhile ago is tho. Chronic anything can be dangerous. Too much water intake can kill you, and you need water to survive. I'm using all this as comparisons because it's the same exact concept. Wanna know how I made it through school stoned? Notes and a voice recorder, especially for physics, math, and english. It wasn't hard, I'm a smart dude but not a genius. Even if marijuana does (highly doubt) kill brain cells then I'm smart enough for it to not cause any major issues. You can smoke weed and be successful. There are geniuses that smoke weed and they turned out just fine. So they're not gonna remember anything they learned while under the influence?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  17. #1092
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Here you go, I'm gonna open up your eyes a little more.............

    Saturated fats, which are hamburgers, bacon, hot dogs, etc can block your arteries, increase your blood pressure and then eventually lead to heart problems, and then heart attacks. It doesn't say it will, if you chronic eat it then it may, but if you eat it in moderation you'll be perfectly fine.

    Caffeine can strip you of your vitamins and minerals, cause heart palpitations, anxiety, blurred vision, leading the heart palpitations to a possible heart attack and interferes with the absorption of calcium. That doesn't make it bad, but in moderation it's perfectly fine.

    Alcohol can cause anxiety, slow breathing and heart rate, impaired judgement, loss of consciousness, suffocation through choking on your own vomit and potentially fatal alcohol poisoning. Alcohol dehydrates you, dries out your skin, and if you drink heavily you may develop rosacea, a skin disorder that starts with a tendency to blush and flush easily and can progress to facial disfigurment, a condition known as rhinophyma. Alcohol is also linked with liver disease. That doesn't make it bad, you just gotta drink in moderation, and drinking in moderation has been proven to help the heart.

    The same goes for marijuana, moderate use is just fine, just like all the others I've mentioned. Just because it says those things doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Just because you eat a hamburger everyday doesn't mean your gonna die from a heart attack. Just because you drink a pot of coffee everyday doesn't mean your gonna have a heart attack, just because you drink a couple beers a day doesn't mean your gonna have liver failure, and a bowl or 2 of marijuana everyday will not cause any issues either because it's using it in moderation and not abusing it.
    But see that's where you shot yourself in foot. Think about it like this when you drink too much, you have the side effects of slurred speech, dizziness etc. This will always happen if you have too much to drink lets say 8 beers to be safe, its not like hey every 10 times I pound 8 beers straight i have these problems its more like 10 out of 10 time I WILL have these side effects, now apply this to weed except the side effects happen after EVERY use. Also I do not think fattening foods belong in this argument since they do not effect your brain, they effect your body which makes it the black sheep in your list.

    Basically what I'm trying to say is, Alcohol is only bad when overused, in fact wine is actually healthy (a glass a day helps your heart) but chugging beer will kill your liver, given you are correct there, but where you failed is that just moderately using weed does not dampen it side effects like with alcohol caffine because these negative side effects happen EVERY single time you use it. If weed worked like alcohol I would not give a crap, also what about second hand smoke? Ever thought about that? What if "hard ***es" like me don't want to get high? Think about a bigger picture, just because you want something doesn't mean it is the right thing to do and doesn't mean it is the best thing to do! You may think that sitting in your room and getting high while listening to your favorite music is playing is great (I'm not stereotyping you that's just what my friends who smoke mostly do when they smoke) but what if I want to experience my life in my natural state? I can also guarantee that I'm not the only who wants to just live life this way and unlike second hand smoke, which doesn't effect your mind, weed does every time. Walking down the street by a guy smoking a "cancer stick" doesn't effect my mental state (aside from me thinking about holding my breath or thinking about coughing) but walking by someone smoking weed and inhaling second smoke will put this drug inside of me without my consent. Think on this.

    Edit: Opps i was a bit late, sorry i was thinking out my argument, uh I never said you are forgetful again I am not using you as a staple for my own argument
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  18. #1093
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    But see that's where you shot yourself in foot. Think about it like this when you drink too much, you have the side effects of slurred speech, dizziness etc. This will always happen if you have too much to drink lets say 8 beers to be safe, its not like hey every 10 times I pound 8 beers straight i have these problems its more like 10 out of 10 time I WILL have these side effects, now apply this to weed except the side effects happen after EVERY use. Also I do not think fattening foods belong in this argument since they do not effect your brain, they effect your body which makes it the black sheep in your list.

    Basically what I'm trying to say is, Alcohol is only bad when overused, in fact wine is actually healthy (a glass a day helps your heart) but chugging beer will kill your liver, given you are correct there, but where you failed is that just moderately using weed does not dampen it side effects like with alcohol caffine because these negative side effects happen EVERY single time you use it. If weed worked like alcohol I would not give a crap, also what about second hand smoke? Ever thought about that? What if "hard ***es" like me don't want to get high? Think about a bigger picture, just because you want something doesn't mean it is the right thing to do and doesn't mean it is the best thing to do! You may think that sitting in your room and getting high while listening to your favorite music is playing is great (I'm not stereotyping you that's just what my friends who smoke mostly do when they smoke) but what if I want to experience my life in my natural state? I can also guarantee that I'm not the only who wants to just live life this way and unlike second hand smoke, which doesn't effect your mind, weed does every time. Walking down the street by a guy smoking a "cancer stick" doesn't effect my mental state (aside from me thinking about holding my breath or thinking about coughing) but walking by someone smoking weed and inhaling second smoke will put this drug inside of me without my consent. Think on this.

    Edit: Opps i was a bit late, sorry i was thinking out my argument, uh I never said you are forgetful again I am not using you as a staple for my own argument
    agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Why must you disagree with everything I say? So marijuana in moderation is still dangerous? No it's not. Chronic uses as I stated awhile ago is tho. Chronic anything can be dangerous. Too much water intake can kill you, and you need water to survive. I'm using all this as comparisons because it's the same exact concept. Wanna know how I made it through school stoned? Notes and a voice recorder, especially for physics, math, and english. It wasn't hard, I'm a smart dude but not a genius. Even if marijuana does (highly doubt) kill brain cells then I'm smart enough for it to not cause any major issues. You can smoke weed and be successful. There are geniuses that smoke weed and they turned out just fine. So they're not gonna remember anything they learned while under the influence?
    1st bold: i was going to ask you the same question.

    and this was in one of the sites that you linked
    Myth #6: Marijuana impairs memory and cognition.


    • Fact #1 Marijuana produces immediate, temporary changes in thoughts, perceptions, and information processing. The cognitive process most clearly affected by marijuana is short-term memory. In laboratory studies, subjects under the influence of marijuana have no trouble remembering things they learned previously. However, they display diminished capacity to learn and recall new information. This diminishment only lasts for the duration of intoxication.
    2nd bold: dude.....a tape recorder, seriously? that screams "i cant remember it by myself so i have the tape recorder do it for me."
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  19. #1094
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    @Lolsgod. The only way to get second hand smoke from marijuana is if your with a big group and they're smoking or hot-boxing a room. Even then, you won't feel even 10% of the effects. All your gonna get is a buzz called a contact high. A contact high won't show up in your system either. Second hand smoke from weed and cigarettes are different. If your walking down the street passing someone smoking a J I can guarantee you, you wouldn't even get anything from it. The winds gonna blow the smoke away so it wont be noticeable. So second hand marijuana smoke is the least of your worries.

    Marijuana and alcohol are the same exact when it comes to effecting the body or brain. 1 hit of marijuana may give someone a buzz, may not do anything, or get them blazed depending on the potency of the marijuana. Alcohol as well is the same 1 beer may effect someone with a very slight buzz or won't do anything. But a shot of hard liquor may get someone drunk especially the really potent drinks. 1 Beer wont do anything while 1 hit of marijuana may not do anything. It all depends on tolerance to the alcohol and to the marijuana. 1 shot of hard liquor will give someone a slight buzz or drunk depending on tolerance while 2 hits of marijuana may do the same. 2 hits may not do anything for that matter. 2 shots of hard liquor may give you a buzz or get you drunk but not smashed, you'd be far from smashed but it depends on your tolerance. For a no tolerance smoker 1 hit of high quality bud will get them pretty stoned, and 1 shot of hard liquor will get a no tolerance drinker a good buzz. The more you drink the more the effects occur, the more you smoke the more the effects occur. Everytime you may not feel the effects but you feel relaxed. Same goes for marijuana. 1 or 2 hits may not do much but your barely feeling it and relaxed as well. Marijuana and alcohol have the same effects while under the influence. You can also drink a bottle of rum and smoke an ounce of marijuana and get super ****ed up which will result in the marijuana still being safer.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  20. #1095
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    @Lolsgod. The only way to get second hand smoke from marijuana is if your with a big group and they're smoking or hot-boxing a room. Even then, you won't feel even 10% of the effects. All your gonna get is a buzz called a contact high. A contact high won't show up in your system either. Second hand smoke from weed and cigarettes are different. If your walking down the street passing someone smoking a J I can guarantee you, you wouldn't even get anything from it. The winds gonna blow the smoke away so it wont be noticeable. So second hand marijuana smoke is the least of your worries.

    Marijuana and alcohol are the same exact when it comes to effecting the body or brain. 1 hit of marijuana may give someone a buzz, may not do anything, or get them blazed depending on the potency of the marijuana. Alcohol as well is the same 1 beer may effect someone with a very slight buzz or won't do anything. But a shot of hard liquor may get someone drunk especially the really potent drinks. 1 Beer wont do anything while 1 hit of marijuana may not do anything. It all depends on tolerance to the alcohol and to the marijuana. 1 shot of hard liquor will give someone a slight buzz or drunk depending on tolerance while 2 hits of marijuana may do the same. 2 hits may not do anything for that matter. 2 shots of hard liquor may give you a buzz or get you drunk but not smashed, you'd be far from smashed but it depends on your tolerance. For a no tolerance smoker 1 hit of high quality bud will get them pretty stoned, and 1 shot of hard liquor will get a no tolerance drinker a good buzz. The more you drink the more the effects occur, the more you smoke the more the effects occur. Everytime you may not feel the effects but you feel relaxed. Same goes for marijuana. 1 or 2 hits may not do much but your barely feeling it and relaxed as well. Marijuana and alcohol have the same effects while under the influence. You can also drink a bottle of rum and smoke an ounce of marijuana and get super ****ed up which will result in the marijuana still being safer.
    If a hit of marijuana doesn't give you a buzz mean that you are build tolerance to the effects which makes you use more...... If you use more then you're putting more into your body and how do you know how second hand smoke? Again wheres your proof? Also comparing a bottle of rum to an ounce of weed because rum is different then generic alcohol (like just regular old beer, the kind they'd serve at football games) And if you say weed makes you relaxed then isn't it effect your mental state?
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  21. #1096
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    @Lolsgod. The only way to get second hand smoke from marijuana is if your with a big group and they're smoking or hot-boxing a room. Even then, you won't feel even 10% of the effects. All your gonna get is a buzz called a contact high. A contact high won't show up in your system either. Second hand smoke from weed and cigarettes are different. If your walking down the street passing someone smoking a J I can guarantee you, you wouldn't even get anything from it. The winds gonna blow the smoke away so it wont be noticeable. So second hand marijuana smoke is the least of your worries.

    Marijuana and alcohol are the same exact when it comes to effecting the body or brain. 1 hit of marijuana may give someone a buzz, may not do anything, or get them blazed depending on the potency of the marijuana. Alcohol as well is the same 1 beer may effect someone with a very slight buzz or won't do anything. But a shot of hard liquor may get someone drunk especially the really potent drinks. 1 Beer wont do anything while 1 hit of marijuana may not do anything. It all depends on tolerance to the alcohol and to the marijuana. 1 shot of hard liquor will give someone a slight buzz or drunk depending on tolerance while 2 hits of marijuana may do the same. 2 hits may not do anything for that matter. 2 shots of hard liquor may give you a buzz or get you drunk but not smashed, you'd be far from smashed but it depends on your tolerance. For a no tolerance smoker 1 hit of high quality bud will get them pretty stoned, and 1 shot of hard liquor will get a no tolerance drinker a good buzz. The more you drink the more the effects occur, the more you smoke the more the effects occur. Everytime you may not feel the effects but you feel relaxed. Same goes for marijuana. 1 or 2 hits may not do much but your barely feeling it and relaxed as well. Marijuana and alcohol have the same effects while under the influence. You can also drink a bottle of rum and smoke an ounce of marijuana and get super ****ed up which will result in the marijuana still being safer.
    #1 you evade my tape recorder statement.
    #2 almost no one just wants a buzz, they want to feel out of it.
    #3 you didnt exactly adress lolsgod's point, "you get a mental effect no matter the dosage for weed, but for alchohol i (usually) has to me in excess (it depends on the person)"
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 24th December 2012 at 6:41 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  22. #1097
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    BEHIND YOU!!! xD
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Drugs are bad guys there are some big mean kids who sneak up behind my school on weekends and smoke drugs. They are not nice and they are teenagers and i think the drugs are why they are not nice.They smoke mostly cigarets but i think once they had a pot or a marujina.

    Also we had a police officer come in to school and tell us why we should not have drugs.
    ~~POKEMON FOREVER~~

    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    Click this banner please t read my GREAT COMIC Ash and Jared's Adventures


    Name: Flamer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

    Name: Ruffruff
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  23. #1098
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    If a hit of marijuana doesn't give you a buzz mean that you are build tolerance to the effects which makes you use more...... If you use more then you're putting more into your body and how do you know how second hand smoke? Again wheres your proof? Also comparing a bottle of rum to an ounce of weed because rum is different then generic alcohol (like just regular old beer, the kind they'd serve at football games) And if you say weed makes you relaxed then isn't it effect your mental state?
    Not everyone will feel the effects of marijuana from 1 hit.. But usually with more potent grass they will. 3 hits gets me relaxed for a good couple hours. I don't feel the need to get blown out of my mind. 3 hits is half a bowl so that's about 4 to 5 bowls a day which is about a gram. A gram is not a lot throughout the day, but an ounce or even an 1/8 th 3 grams is. I didn't say marijuana doesn't have second hand smoke I said you gotta be with a big group of people hot-boxing to get second hand smoke. Someone can be smoking in a room with you in there and you wont get second hand smoke, there's numerous ways to avoid it. It's impossible to avoid second hand smoke with a big group tho, because that's hot-boxing meaning your inhaling the smoke. You still wont get really high because the THC when inhaled sticks to your fatty cells so when they exhaled it most of the THC is in they're system. You will still get a very small amount of THC in your system but not enough to show up on a drug test. A Jacuzzi also relaxes you so it changes your mental state? 1 hit of marijuana gets me relaxed but doesn't change my mental state. 3 hits on the other hand does, I can still control my thoughts tho, because I'm not blown.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  24. #1099
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Not everyone will feel the effects of marijuana from 1 hit.. But usually with more potent grass they will. 3 hits gets me relaxed for a good couple hours. I don't feel the need to get blown out of my mind. 3 hits is half a bowl so that's about 4 to 5 bowls a day which is about a gram. A gram is not a lot throughout the day, but an ounce or even an 1/8 th 3 grams is. I didn't say marijuana doesn't have second hand smoke I said you gotta be with a big group of people hot-boxing to get second hand smoke. Someone can be smoking in a room with you in there and you wont get second hand smoke, there's numerous ways to avoid it. It's impossible to avoid second hand smoke with a big group tho, because that's hot-boxing meaning your inhaling the smoke. You still wont get really high because the THC when inhaled sticks to your fatty cells so when they exhaled it most of the THC is in they're system. You will still get a very small amount of THC in your system but not enough to show up on a drug test. A Jacuzzi also relaxes you so it changes your mental state? 1 hit of marijuana gets me relaxed but doesn't change my mental state. 3 hits on the other hand does, I can still control my thoughts tho, because I'm not blown.
    You're still ignoring ansems posts up there :P Also your logic that a jacuzzi modifies your mental state the same way weed does is totally off the mark, the difference is if I get into a jacuzzi I am getting and saying hey I want to be relaxed, If I smoke weed then the DRUG itself is making me relaxed. THAT IS A GIANT DIFFERENCE YOU ARE MISSING.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  25. #1100
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    You're still ignoring ansems posts up there :P Also your logic that a jacuzzi modifies your mental state the same way weed does is totally off the mark, the difference is if I get into a jacuzzi I am getting and saying hey I want to be relaxed, If I smoke weed then the DRUG itself is making me relaxed. THAT IS A GIANT DIFFERENCE YOU ARE MISSING.
    What if I wanna smoke a bowl and get relaxed? What's the harm of me doing so? I'm not harming you or anyone else in the process. It's my own body and I can do what I damn well please with my body. Even if marijuana does have long term effects so what? I enjoy smoking it and will smoke it until the day I die. I can almost guarantee my cause of death will not be from marijuana. I've been checked at hospitals when I got hurt at work and stuff and I told them I smoked (place didn't drug test, and this was last year), I was perfectly healthy and the nurse said I can smoke marijuana for my pain if I'd like instead of taking the pain meds. Which is what I did, I don't like pain meds. She prescribed them anyways, but I didn't need them. Just because those articles say someone will get those from long term effects doesn't guarantee you I will. There's a slim chance of it happening. Probably 1 in 1000 smokers.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •