Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Not everyone will feel the effects of marijuana from 1 hit.. But usually with more potent grass they will. 3 hits gets me relaxed for a good couple hours. I don't feel the need to get blown out of my mind. 3 hits is half a bowl so that's about 4 to 5 bowls a day which is about a gram. A gram is not a lot throughout the day, but an ounce or even an 1/8 th 3 grams is. I didn't say marijuana doesn't have second hand smoke I said you gotta be with a big group of people hot-boxing to get second hand smoke. Someone can be smoking in a room with you in there and you wont get second hand smoke, there's numerous ways to avoid it. It's impossible to avoid second hand smoke with a big group tho, because that's hot-boxing meaning your inhaling the smoke. You still wont get really high because the THC when inhaled sticks to your fatty cells so when they exhaled it most of the THC is in they're system. You will still get a very small amount of THC in your system but not enough to show up on a drug test. A Jacuzzi also relaxes you so it changes your mental state? 1 hit of marijuana gets me relaxed but doesn't change my mental state. 3 hits on the other hand does, I can still control my thoughts tho, because I'm not blown.
    Bold: whaa? but you said
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    The only negative effects it has is you can't exactly control your body, and sometimes if smoked too much your mind. It's possible to smoke so much you can't think,
    something that affects your mental state enough to disable your thinking ability definately has other effect in smaller doses. Face it, the effect that you like is your brain slowing down, or worse.

    EDIT: *facepalm* you're ding it AGAIN, you are relating your "maybe real-maybe fake" experiences. Give. Us. Proof.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 24th December 2012 at 6:50 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    What if I wanna smoke a bowl and get relaxed? What's the harm of me doing so? I'm not harming you or anyone else in the process. It's my own body and I can do what I damn well please with my body. Even if marijuana does have long term effects so what? I enjoy smoking it and will smoke it until the day I die. I can almost guarantee my cause of death will not be from marijuana. I've been checked at hospitals when I got hurt at work and stuff and I told them I smoked (place didn't drug test, and this was last year), I was perfectly healthy and the nurse said I can smoke marijuana for my pain if I'd like instead of taking the pain meds. Which is what I did, I don't like pain meds. She prescribed them anyways, but I didn't need them. Just because those articles say someone will get those from long term effects doesn't guarantee you I will. There's a slim chance of it happening. Probably 1 in 1000 smokers.
    Still if you want to smoke to get relaxed the drug is MAKING you relax, whats the point of legalizing a drug with the negative effects when we can make pain killers that do the same thing and even more with none of the negative effect? And about you being allowed to choose what you want to do with your body, I can't argue against that because it would contradict my stand on abortion. But the negative effects just seem to set up more negative scenarios then positive and I'm just gonna say you're using yourself as an example....once again
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Bold: whaa? but you said

    something that affects your mental state enough to disable your thinking ability definately has other effect in smaller doses. Face it, the effect that you like is your brain slowing down, or worse.
    Reread my post... I said too much can cause you to disable your thinking ability. 3 hits doesn't disable it, it just gets me good and relaxed. 2 or 3 bowls to myself, will get me too blown to think tho. There's a difference, but you wouldn't know because you've never smoked it meaning you don't know what your talking about. How do you know it effects someone after 1 hit if you never smoked it yourself?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  4. #1104
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Reread my post... I said too much can cause you to disable your thinking ability. 3 hits doesn't disable it, it just gets me good and relaxed. 2 or 3 bowls to myself, will get me too blown to think tho. There's a difference, but you wouldn't know because you've never smoked it meaning you don't know what your talking about. How do you know it effects someone after 1 hit if you never smoked it yourself?
    #1 you totally missed my point. Something that has the potential to do that in large doses most likely can do harm onn a smaller scale with smaller doses over time.
    #2 yeah, you have the right to do harm to yourself if you want to, but you should be aware of the consequences.
    #3 you missed lolsgod's post.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  5. #1105
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    Still if you want to smoke to get relaxed the drug is MAKING you relax, whats the point of legalizing a drug with the negative effects when we can make pain killers that do the same thing and even more with none of the negative effect? And about you being allowed to choose what you want to do with your body, I can't argue against that because it would contradict my stand on abortion. But the negative effects just seem to set up more negative scenarios then positive and I'm just gonna say you're using yourself as an example....once again
    WHAT?! Did you just say pain killers doesn't have negative effects? Are you ****ing serious? Pain killers are ridiculously addicting. Ever heard of opiates? Vicodin is an opiate and so is heroin.. So heroin isn't addictive? All opiate drugs are the same and have the same effects, heroins just the strongest and effects you the most. Oxycontin is a percocet which is also extremely addicting. Marijuana isn't addictive and neither doesn't it share 90% of the effects that pain killers do. Opiates, may cause dizziness, vomiting, blurred vision, appetite loss. sweating, heat flashes, convulsions, itching, nausea etc. Percocets may cause, itching, confusion, cold skin, convulsion, shallow breathing, dizziness, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, etc. Marijuana doesn't
    have any of those effects.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Reread my post... I said too much can cause you to disable your thinking ability. 3 hits doesn't disable it, it just gets me good and relaxed. 2 or 3 bowls to myself, will get me too blown to think tho. There's a difference, but you wouldn't know because you've never smoked it meaning you don't know what your talking about. How do you know it effects someone after 1 hit if you never smoked it yourself?
    YOU DID IT AGAIN "you don't know what you're talking about" you said it again, geez if i had a nickle for everytime you said it....... Since you feel obligated to use your own life as example I will use my own, I have a friend who is a year younger then me and she dated a guy who is my age whom smoked and when he smoked he became very aggressive, on one occasion he threatened to kill people and then on another occasion he beat a guy up for looking at him funny and do not give me this "it was laced with some ****" because both him and my friend smoked and he was the only one acting aggressively. now its your word against mine and based on all the other crap you've spewed I am more credible to believe
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    YOU DID IT AGAIN "you don't know what you're talking about" you said it again, geez if i had a nickle for everytime you said it....... Since you feel obligated to use your own life as example I will use my own, I have a friend who is a year younger then me and she dated a guy who is my age whom smoked and when he smoked he became very aggressive, on one occasion he threatened to kill people and then on another occasion he beat a guy up for looking at him funny and do not give me this "it was laced with some ****" because both him and my friend smoked and he was the only one acting aggressively. now its your word against mine and based on all the other crap you've spewed I am more credible to believe
    He's most likely got severe mental issues. Marijuana is suppose to calm an angry person down, not make them angry. It's not ****ing PCP dude.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    WHAT?! Did you just say pain killers doesn't have negative effects? Are you ****ing serious? Pain killers are ridiculously addicting. Ever heard of opiates? Vicodin is an opiate and so is heroin.. So heroin isn't addictive? All opiate drugs are the same and have the same effects, heroins just the strongest and effects you the most. Oxycontin is a percocet which is also extremely addicting. Marijuana isn't addictive and neither doesn't it share 90% of the effects that pain killers do. Opiates, may cause dizziness, vomiting, blurred vision, appetite loss. sweating, heat flashes, convulsions, itching, nausea etc. Percocets may cause, itching, confusion, cold skin, convulsion, shallow breathing, dizziness, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, etc. Marijuana doesn't
    have any of those effects.
    granted, a lot of them do...but they are short term and they dont leave lasting damage (at least most dont) unless abused.

    @lolsgod, you would be rich.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    He's most likely got severe mental issues. Marijuana is suppose to calm an angry person down, not make them angry. It's not ****ing PCP dude.
    O...M...G

    MOST LIKELY! you dont even completely deny it!
    is SUPOSSED to calm them down!
    dang man.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 24th December 2012 at 7:06 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    granted, a lot of them do...but they are short term and they dont leave lasting damage (at least most dont) unless abused.

    @lolsgod, you would be rich.
    Neither does marijuana dude, unless abused. Do you realize how hard it is for someone that's addicted to pain killers to get off of them? Not to mention pain killers can kill you very quick due to overdose. So you guys are saying pain killers are safer than marijuana? Pain killers are more likely to be abused.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    He's most likely got severe mental issues. Marijuana is suppose to calm an angry person down, not make them angry. It's not ****ing PCP dude.
    So you're just making this guy an exception?!? Let me get this straight, if a guy is calmed by marijuana its okay and perfectly fine and if a guy goes crazy and beats up on people then you still think we should make it okay for this kid to consume a substance willing that will make him go crazy and attack people? Also if he reacts this way then i highly doubt he's the only one who does
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  11. #1111
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Neither does marijuana dude, unless abused. Do you realize how hard it is for someone that's addicted to pain killers to get off of them? Not to mention pain killers can kill you very quick due to overdose.
    #1 a fact that you havent proven.
    #2 look at the edit of my last post.
    #3 i diddnt mention addiction, which is reversable, did i?
    #4 since when did this become a discussion on whether or not pain killers are harmful?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  12. #1112
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    So you're just making this guy an exception?!? Let me get this straight, if a guy is calmed by marijuana its okay and perfectly fine and if a guy goes crazy and beats up on people then you still think we should make it okay for this kid to consume a substance willing that will make him go crazy and attack people? Also if he reacts this way then i highly doubt he's the only one who does
    Drunk people can be worse.. Alcohol has a history of making people aggressive. Marijuana's used to relax the muscles and chill you out, not go on a rampage. Those effects sound a lot like PCP and I find it very hard to believe.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  13. #1113
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    #1 a fact that you havent proven.
    #2 look at the edit of my last post.
    #3 i diddnt mention addiction, which is reversable, did i?
    #4 since when did this become a discussion on whether or not pain killers are harmful?
    I believe I've proven it doesn't harm you in moderation. I'm tellin you now, your not gonna win this war.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  14. #1114
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Drunk people can be worse.. Alcohol has a history of making people aggressive. Marijuana's used to relax the muscles and chill you out, not go on a rampage. Those effects sound a lot like PCP and I find it very hard to believe.
    I wish you'd stop jumping around, every time you run out of things to argue you jump to a new subject entirely. We've already proven that alcohol and marijuana are 2 different substances and what do drunk people have to do with this? Also sorry i don't have any pictures or links to prove myself right with this personal story (at least I can admit it). Also alcohol seems to be your main focal persuader, as soon as **** starts going down hill you bring up other substances to throw the focus off of weed. If alcohol is such a problem then take it somewhere else, if you want to say "if alcohol abuse is legal then marijuana abuse should be" then thats where I draw the line, why legalize another problem, that'd be like if I said "if I am allowed to buy guns then i should be allowed to buy explosives too!" Its nonsensical...
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  15. #1115
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    http://drug.addictionblog.org/does-w...l-brain-cells/

    http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a...l-Symptoms.htm

    http://lungcancer.about.com/od/cause.../marijuana.htm

    try these out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    I wish you'd stop jumping around, every time you run out of things to argue you jump to a new subject entirely. We've already proven that alcohol and marijuana are 2 different substances and what do drunk people have to do with this? Also sorry i don't have any pictures or links to prove myself right with this personal story (at least I can admit it). Also alcohol seems to be your main focal persuader, as soon as **** starts going down hill you bring up other substances to throw the focus off of weed. If alcohol is such a problem then take it somewhere else, if you want to say "if alcohol abuse is legal then marijuana abuse should be" then thats where I draw the line, why legalize another problem, that'd be like if I said "if I am allowed to buy guns then i should be allowed to buy explosives too!" Its nonsensical...
    agreed.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  16. #1116
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    I wish you'd stop jumping around, every time you run out of things to argue you jump to a new subject entirely. We've already proven that alcohol and marijuana are 2 different substances and what do drunk people have to do with this? Also sorry i don't have any pictures or links to prove myself right with this personal story (at least I can admit it). Also alcohol seems to be your main focal persuader, as soon as **** starts going down hill you bring up other substances to throw the focus off of weed. If alcohol is such a problem then take it somewhere else, if you want to say "if alcohol abuse is legal then marijuana abuse should be" then thats where I draw the line, why legalize another problem, that'd be like if I said "if I am allowed to buy guns then i should be allowed to buy explosives too!" Its nonsensical...
    What harms marijuana gonna do if it's legalized. It's obviously safer than cigarettes and alcohol. I wouldn't recommend someone working stoned for many reasons but it's possible to work your just agreeing of getting fired if they drug test. It's not like people are gonna run around with C4 blowing up buildings, running around with pistols shooting up stores, running around with a baseball bat bashing heads in. All it's gonna do is nothing, you wouldn't even see a difference. It's only an issues now because it's illegal, you'd still have stoned drivers, and driving stoned is better than driving drunk. I wouldn't recommend driving stoned but it's possible to operate a motorized vehicle. Pain meds also say don't operate machinery or vehicles yet people do anyways.

    Edit: Idk what team you guys are forming but you just look like 2 lost antelopes out in the wild clueless that a lions about to hunt you down.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  17. #1117
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    What harms marijuana gonna do if it's legalized. It's obviously safer than cigarettes and alcohol. I wouldn't recommend someone working stoned for many reasons but it's possible to work your just agreeing of getting fired if they drug test. It's not like people are gonna run around with C4 blowing up buildings, running around with pistols shooting up stores, running around with a baseball bat bashing heads in. All it's gonna do is nothing, you wouldn't even see a difference. It's only an issues now because it's illegal, you'd still have stoned drivers, and driving stoned is better than driving drunk. I wouldn't recommend driving stoned but it's possible to operate a motorized vehicle. Pain meds also say don't operate machinery or vehicles yet people do anyways.

    Edit: Idk what team you guys are forming but you just look like 2 lost antelopes out in the wild clueless that a lions about to hunt you down.
    1st bold: gee, i wonder why.

    2nd bold:
    #1 you just realixed that we were both against you ....wow
    #2 im shaking in my boots.

    other:
    you missed my post again.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 24th December 2012 at 7:32 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  18. #1118
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    What harms marijuana gonna do if it's legalized. It's obviously safer than cigarettes and alcohol. I wouldn't recommend someone working stoned for many reasons but it's possible to work your just agreeing of getting fired if they drug test. It's not like people are gonna run around with C4 blowing up buildings, running around with pistols shooting up stores, running around with a baseball bat bashing heads in. All it's gonna do is nothing, you wouldn't even see a difference. It's only an issues now because it's illegal, you'd still have stoned drivers, and driving stoned is better than driving high. I wouldn't recommend driving stoned but it's possible to operate a motorized vehicle. Pain meds also say don't operate machinery or vehicles yet people do anyways.

    Edit: Idk what team you guys are forming but you just look like 2 lost antelopes out in the wild clueless that a lions about to hunt you down.
    The reason people don't go around blowing up building with c4 is because it is impossible to obtain c4 legally...... the reason people don't go around killing people (even though the still do) all the time is because there are laws preventing them such as background checks, and just plain social norms, Also then when you talk about working and driving while stoned that opens up an entire new grey area of "when is someone considered high" and "when will a buzz wear off" also its been proven that after one hit of marijuana for it to stay in your body for far longer then other substances such as alcohol. You're using circular reasoning which means you're depending on the random crap your spouting to be true to prove your argument without any evidence to back you up. And Me and Ansem are not planning strikes against you, we are just attacking from 2 seperate areas at once
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  19. #1119
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    It's because your against it.... A ****ing liberal will disagree with anything a republican says because they're the opposite lol. If you think marijuana harms people, go ahead and believe that. I don't give a ****, nor do I give a **** if it's dangerous anymore because in my book it's not dangerous. If there were links to deaths from marijuana then I'd believe you but there's not... Who gives a **** anyways? It's like your trying to force me to give into saying marijuana by all means is dangerous when used in moderation it is not.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  20. #1120
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    It's because your against it.... A ****ing liberal will disagree with anything a republican says because they're the opposite lol. If you think marijuana harms people, go ahead and believe that. I don't give a ****, nor do I give a **** if it's dangerous anymore because in my book it's not dangerous. If there were links to deaths from marijuana then I'd believe you but there's not... Who gives a **** anyways? It's like your trying to force me to give into saying marijuana by all means is dangerous when used in moderation it is not.
    Nope, you're putting words on my mouth and based on how you're not even trying to defend your other statements means that I have bested you. Also when you have the same effects no matter how much you smoke or how often you smoke then there is not such thing as moderation
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  21. #1121
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    It's because your against it.... A ****ing liberal will disagree with anything a republican says because they're the opposite lol. If you think marijuana harms people, go ahead and believe that. I don't give a ****, nor do I give a **** if it's dangerous anymore because in my book it's not dangerous. If there were links to deaths from marijuana then I'd believe you but there's not... Who gives a **** anyways? It's like your trying to force me to give into saying marijuana by all means is dangerous when used in moderation it is not.
    *facepalm* and why do you think i am agaisnt it? cuz there is proof that it does have negative effects and the only reply that the opposing side can come up with "the government is lying to you!"
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  22. #1122
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    @shinyumbreon189
    first off putting smoke into your body plain awful... everything else it worse... go 8th grade health class genius... -__-

    EDIT: i think it should be legal actually so we can so how many idiots there are on this world.

  23. #1123
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    Nope, you're putting words on my mouth and based on how you're not even trying to defend your other statements means that I have bested you. Also when you have the same effects no matter how much you smoke or how often you smoke then there is not such thing as moderation
    You don't know what moderation is... Moderation is a antonyms for extreme. Extreme is a synonym for chronic. Moderation means your not smoking constantly, your smoking to get relaxed not to be reach your peak all hours of the day. I can guarantee you 1 bowl is completely different than 5 bowls. 5 bowls of high quality bud like kush, chronic, dank, skunk, whatever you wanna call it may cause paranoia because you smoked too much and could get you too blow to think meaning you've reached your peak. While at the same time all the negative effects kick in, but nothing's harming the "body", yea your gonna get memory loss because your too blown to think, and your gonna have a problem learning because your too stoned to think. 1 bowl on the other hand will get you nice stoned, and relaxed. You will still be able to think and not be retarded. 5 bowls would be smoking yourself retarded, but it doesn't mean your gonna stay retarded, you just can't think and it will wear off within about 10 minutes and you'll just be really blazed but able to think. A marijuana high has waves and stages of high, but you wouldn't know this. 1 bowl is chilled out, mellow, relaxed, as I said and you can still function properly. 1 hit and 1 bowl would be completely different as well. 1 hit wont do anything most likely, even if it does your only gonna be high for 5 minutes. If you got no tolerance then about 30 min to an hour.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  24. #1124
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    @shinyumbreon189
    first off putting smoke into your body plain awful... everything else it worse... go 8th grade health class genius... -__-

    EDIT: i think it should be legal actually so we can so how many idiots there are on this world.
    You got a problem with me smoking? It sure sounds like you do.... Worry about your well being and I'll worry about mine, don't question my decisions in life and I won't question yours. You dig?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  25. #1125
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    You got a problem with me smoking? It sure sounds like you do.... Worry about your well being and I'll worry about mine, don't question my decisions in life and I won't question yours. You dig?
    my god you are a little *****
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •