Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    my god you are a little *****
    Look at yourself, arguing with the effects of marijuana while stoned when you've never done it. I've done it so I know.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Look at yourself, arguing with the effects of marijuana while stoned when you've never done it. I've done it so I know.
    you know nothing, someone disagrees with you and you turn into a street punk and get in their face like "you got a problem punk" You claim you know everything based on this one experience which is the essence of your stupidity in my opinion
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    you know nothing, someone disagrees with you and you turn into a street punk and get in their face like "you got a problem punk" You claim you know everything based on this one experience which is the essence of your stupidity in my opinion
    No, your saying a very small amount and very large amount don't make a difference when they do. I can smoke 1 hit and not feel a goddamn thing, but I can smoke 1 bowl and get high. I can smoke 1 bowl to get relaxed but then I could smoke 5 bowls to get retarded.. That's what I'm trying to say. It's just like drinking alcohol dude. The more you drink the more drunk you get, the more you smoke the more stoned you get. Idk what you don't get about this?

    It was the way that person said it that made me say that. They directed it at me and said I should go back to health class because smokings bad for you. Well no **** sherlock, and that's why I said that.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    No, your saying a very small amount and very large amount don't make a difference when they do. I can smoke 1 hit and not feel a goddamn thing, but I can smoke 1 bowl and get high. I can smoke 1 bowl to get relaxed but then I could smoke 5 bowls to get retarded.. That's what I'm trying to say. It's just like drinking alcohol dude. The more you drink the more drunk you get, the more you smoke the more stoned you get. Idk what you don't get about this?
    no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!
    Your officially a retard here's your sign. 1 hit doesn't even effect me dude, I don't feel jack ****. Once again 1 HIT DOESN'T EFFECT ME, I DON'T FEEL JACK ****. 1 bowl does not give me memory loss, memory loss from stoned ties with talking. Ever heard a stoner really stoned try to talk? They forget what they were gonna say. I can tell a story or talk while high off of 1 bowl. 5 bowls I won't because I'm too stoned to think. You get it now?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!
    Your officially a retard here's your sign. 1 hit doesn't even effect me dude, I don't feel jack ****. Once again 1 HIT DOESN'T EFFECT ME, I DON'T FEEL JACK ****. 1 bowl does not give me memory loss, memory loss from being stoned ties with talking. Ever heard a stoner really stoned try to talk? They forget what they were gonna say. I can tell a story or talk while high off of 1 bowl. 5 bowls I won't because I'm too stoned to think. You get it now?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Your officially a retard here's your sign. 1 hit doesn't even effect me dude, I don't feel jack ****. Once again 1 HIT DOESN'T EFFECT ME, I DON'T FEEL JACK ****. 1 bowl does not give me memory loss, memory loss from stoned ties with talking. Ever heard a stoner really stoned try to talk? They forget what they were gonna say. I can tell a story or talk while high off of 1 bowl. 5 bowls I won't because I'm too stoned to think. You get it now?
    holy **** you are so dumb.... you keep using yourself as an example which since I don't know you irl i can't prove nor disprove what you are saying. You are attempting to push this movement through on the grounds that you like and you want to be allowed to do it legally which is so selfish and near sighted. If you had any common sense you'd stop attempting to debate and study up a bit then come back because you are blatantly uninformed. Try looking up the term "logical fallacy" because you use it alot

    Also tell me, how does it feel to get told by a 17 year old?
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    holy **** you are so dumb.... you keep using yourself as an example which since I don't know you irl i can't prove nor disprove what you are saying. You are attempting to push this movement through on the grounds that you like and you want to be allowed to do it legally which is so selfish and near sighted. If you had any common sense you'd stop attempting to debate and study up a bit then come back because you are blatantly uninformed. Try looking up the term "logical fallacy" because you use it alot

    Also tell me, how does it feel to get told by a 17 year old?
    Exactly define "memory loss" from marijuana then? It's not like getting so ****ing wasted that you don't remember the next day. I remember everything I did while stoned and after. I'm using myself as an example because it's free goddamn country and idk how else to explain it. What, you want me to lie to myself to make you happy and more superior? I'm disagreeing with you because your going by articles not humans thoughts. Just because those articles say it cause it doesn't mean it does. So a condom's guaranteed to stop pregnancy?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Exactly define "memory loss" from marijuana then? It's not like getting so ****ing wasted that you don't remember the next day. I remember everything I did while stoned and after. I'm using myself as an example because it's free goddamn country and idk how else to explain it. What, you want me to lie to myself to make you happy and more superior?
    well you making me feel pretty superior by being so angry right now memory loss is defined as NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING i mean its not that hard to understand. And you completed ignored me explaining why your argument will never be considered even possibly credible
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    well you making me feel pretty superior by being so angry right now memory loss is defined as NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING i mean its not that hard to understand. And you completed ignored me explaining why your argument will never be considered even possibly credible
    How am I not possibly credible? As I said, I remember everything while having a good buzz but after a certain point I do remember some things. Exactly tell me why I can't use myself as an example? What, don't my though's exist? Am I lying about everything? Last time I checked it's not illegal nor against to the rules to use yourself as an example. I can't prove nothing nor can you prove nothing. With all the **** I've seen the govt. is involved it, it makes me wonder that's all. Hell, it may be true, but I myself, don't believe it.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    How am I not possibly credible? As I said, I remember everything while having a good buzz but after a certain point I do remember some things. Exactly tell me why I can't use myself as an example? What, don't my though's exist? Am I lying about everything? Last time I checked it's not illegal nor against to the rules to use yourself as an example. I can't prove nothing nor can you prove nothing. With all the **** I've seen the govt. is involved it, it makes me wonder that's all. Hell, it may be true, but I myself, don't believe it.
    *ahem* refer you to the debate threads debate "rules"

    Anecdotal Evidence - Eyes open, folks! This one's a little different. Try NOT to support your argument with a story about your experience in the world. You may think smoking is awful, and every single smoker you've ever met may have been an utter cowpie of a human being, but that does not make a valid argument. Any experience you have is susceptible to being equally and inversely proportional to the experience of some other individual. Personal experience, once again, is frequently useless as support for your side of a debate. If you get caught basing your argument on anecdotal evidence, you will be laughed out of the Debate Forum.

    You check this its right on the site. In fact here's a link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...and-relaxation!

    I think its time to start pointing and laughing
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    *ahem* refer you to the debate threads debate "rules"

    Anecdotal Evidence - Eyes open, folks! This one's a little different. Try NOT to support your argument with a story about your experience in the world. You may think smoking is awful, and every single smoker you've ever met may have been an utter cowpie of a human being, but that does not make a valid argument. Any experience you have is susceptible to being equally and inversely proportional to the experience of some other individual. Personal experience, once again, is frequently useless as support for your side of a debate. If you get caught basing your argument on anecdotal evidence, you will be laughed out of the Debate Forum.

    You check this its right on the site. In fact here's a link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...and-relaxation!

    I think its time to start pointing and laughing
    I find this rule very ****ing retarded and going back to EGC where you don't got these ******** rules.. See you later. I don't believe anything your posting especially the articles because there's both sides on the internet. There's scientific proof that it's bad while there's scientific proof that it's good.. Which should you believe? The only way to know for sure is to test it yourself, which I'm sure you aren't capable of, therefore none of us are right.

    And I'm gonna block you and Ansem.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 24th December 2012 at 8:37 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I find this rule very ****ing retarded and going back to EGC where you don't got these ******** rules.. See you later. I don't believe anything your posting especially the articles because there's both sides on the internet. There's scientific proof that it's bad while there's scientific proof that it's good.. Which should you believe? The only way to know for sure is to test it yourself, which I'm sure you aren't capable of, therefore none of us are right.
    I win see ya
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    I win see ya
    No, I'm just gonna block you because your a ****ing idiot.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    No, I'm just gonna block you because your a ****ing idiot.
    okay, whatever you say angry man
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!
    Yea, and you can have memory loss sober your point?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Yea, and you can have memory loss sober your point?
    My point being a nature memory loss happens without our conrtol, memory loss in this case is CAUSED by the hit which we can control use of. So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins?
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    My point being a nature memory loss happens without our conrtol, memory loss in this case is CAUSED by the hit which we can control use of. So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins?
    Oh so now your saying it causes permanent memory loss? That depends on the persons memory before smoking, if it wasn't good in the first place ya he's gonna have memory loss.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Oh so now your saying it causes permanent memory loss? That depends on the persons memory before smoking, if it wasn't good in the first place ya he's gonna have memory loss.
    I never said that, you're putting words in my mouth yet again breaking the rules of the debate forum and prove to me this last part that "if my memories bad then smoking will make me have memory loss, and if my memories good then I won't have memory loss" and if you say "i remember everything when I'm stone then you're wrong cuz you clearly wouldn't remember anything you forgot XD
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins?
    No, I'm not putting any words in your mouth. The way you said it means you meant why risk permanent memory loss. I'm sorry dude, no matter how much marijuana someone smokes they aren't gonna have permanent memory loss.

    Fyi, not everyone that smokes marijuana gets memory loss. It depends on the person. Your saying everyone gets memory loss, I'm saying anyone can have it but it depends on the person or how much they smoke.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    No, I'm not putting any words in your mouth. The way you said it means you meant why risk permanent memory loss. I'm sorry dude, no matter how much marijuana someone smokes they aren't gonna have permanent memory loss.

    Fyi, not everyone that smokes marijuana gets memory loss. It depends on the person. Your saying everyone gets memory loss, I'm saying anyone can have it but it depends on the person or how much they smoke.
    So you implied that i meant something i didn't aka you put words into my mouth.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55534169,d.dmQ heres a source that sates short term memory loss from weed and defines how long short term is considered.

    And to point out, just because one person doesn't lose his memory from smoking doesn't mean no one else does. You would be pushing through a drug for the pleasure of a small percent that get no notable side effects. Also you have yet to bring in any sources to back you.... yet again breaking debate forum rules...
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Honestly I could give a **** about your bs links. I didn't say just because someone doesn't have memory loss doesn't mean someone else can't. REREAD MY POST!

    ANYONE CAN HAVE MEMORY LOSS, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON AND HOW MUCH THEY SMOKE!

    You can have memory loss sober so this isn't even a valid argument... If you argue that you can't have memory loss sober then your an idiot.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Honestly I could give a **** about your bs links. I didn't say just because someone doesn't have memory loss doesn't mean someone else can't. REREAD MY POST!

    ANYONE CAN HAVE MEMORY LOSS, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON AND HOW MUCH THEY SMOKE!

    You can have memory loss sober so this isn't even a valid argument... If you argue that you can't have memory loss sober then your an idiot.
    You entirely ignored this point then, well don't worry here you go
    "My point being a nature memory loss happens without our conrtol, memory loss in this case is CAUSED by the hit which we can control use of. So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins? "

    If I lets say forgot to go to work one day then I can't stop the natural memory loss. But if I smoke right before I'm going to go to work and then entirely forget I have work then its the weed that's caused my memory loss, the fact that you're saying You can have memory with or without the drug is such a ginormous gray area because you can always scape goat that everyone will forget something. And dude please, based on how I've been spanking you in the debate for days I am far from an idiot
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    The only reason you keep arguing with me is because your little butt buddy ansem wants his revenge and he wont stop unless hes winning. I'm not reading ANY of the links your sending me for these reasons.... It's internet, take a look around in our society, look at all the gullible people around you, take a look at the Illuminati, etc. You know better not to believe everything you see on the internet. Just because its' on the internet doesn't mean it's true. You get where I'm coming from? I'm not saying it's not true because it could be, but I don't believe in any of it just because of those reasons.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    The only reason you keep arguing with me is because your little butt buddy ansem wants his revenge and he wont stop unless hes winning. I'm not reading ANY of the links your sending me for these reasons.... It's internet, take a look around in our society, look at all the gullible people around you, take a look at the Illuminati, etc. You know better not to believe everything you see on the internet. Just because its' on the internet doesn't mean it's true. You get where I'm coming from? I'm not saying it's not true because it could be, but I don't believe in any of it just because of those reasons.
    Not really, ansem told me about you past run ins and i read them but that has nothing to do with todays debate, I'm continuing to argue with you because you are stupid. This entire argument you've posed to us is based on circular reasoning where you assume these vague "facts" you give us are true, when someone disagrees with you, you state they "don't know what they are talking about". When you say that 4 separate sources are all 'lies" set up by the Illuminati.... WHY THE **** WOULD YOU EVEN INVOLVE THEM IN THIS CONVERSATION?! Your argument is invalid, full of logical fallacies, spiteful claims, refusal to support said claims, refusal to even read the facts we are giving you, basic arrogance, conspiracy claims and just plain stupidity.

    I honestly suggest for the sake of your reputation on this site that you stop now, don't even post saying you're done, just stop.

    edit: also i noticed you do alot of name calling which is pretty immature
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •