Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Your stupid for believing the facts that could be lies, or the lies that could be facts. The reasons I'm not bringing any facts into this is because I don't know what's true nor false.. You can find anything on the internet whether it be true or false.. That's all.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Your stupid for believing the facts that could be lies, or the lies that could be facts. The reasons I'm not bringing any facts into this is because I don't know what's true nor false.. You can find anything on the internet whether it be true or false.. That's all.
    That means that your fact could be lies..... which they are. You can't set a double standard for yourself. You can't say "When I state a fact then it is A FACT, but when you state a fact (even with support) I can call it a lie". That's not a fair staging of an argument.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  3. #1153
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    That means that your fact could be lies..... which they are. You can't set a double standard for yourself. You can't say "When I state a fact then it is A FACT, but when you state a fact (even with support) I can call it a lie". That's not a fair staging of an argument.
    That goes for both of us then.. Someone can give internet proof that marijuana isn't dangerous while someone else can prove it is. They are both lies in the eyes of one another. One or the other could be correct but you can't for sure prove either or which which one is true. The only way to for sure know if it's true is to do scientific studies yourself. It could be scare tactics (not saying it is) or it could be legit. Nobody's gonna know for sure because not everything on the internet is true. Especially when it comes to topics like this. There isn't both sides for alcohol or cigarettes, that's because scientist have proved it's dangerous but marijuana has both sides, meaning they have no proof of one or the other. That's all I'm trying to say. You can't prove anything in the day and age about anything unless you do it yourself which you haven't.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    That goes for both of us then.. Someone can give internet proof that marijuana isn't dangerous while someone else can prove it is. They are both lies in the eyes of one another. One or the other could be correct but you can't for sure prove either or which which one is true. The only way to for sure know if it's true is to do scientific studies yourself. It could be scare tactics (not saying it is) or it could be legit. Nobody's gonna know for sure because not everything on the internet is true. Especially when it comes to topics like this. There isn't both sides for alcohol or cigarettes, that's because scientist have proved it's dangerous but marijuana has both sides, meaning they have no proof of one or the other. That's all I'm trying to say. You can't prove anything in the day and age about anything unless you do it yourself which you haven't.
    I believe research trumps experience, my person experience may be that I go off the wall while, yours is that you are calmed. This meaning that I would have an entirely different opinion from you. How am I also supposed to do research on a drug that is illegal and I feel like smoking weed myself would not qualify as research, just smoking weed. But based on what your saying that internet isn't always true is another giant gray area..... I posted sources from pbs, about.com, and Harvard..... These are way more credible and are real world organizations, that have done the research for me! You can't argue against proven research and If you claimed the gov't is interfering with this research then you'd be wrong because that would be infringing on the first amendment right. What I am saying is that my facts ARE valid because I show exactly where I got them and the people there show you exactly where they got their facts! You can't run an entire argument on "I don't believe you because you haven't smoked or set your own extensive research program to study it yourself". All you're doing at this point is retreating to saying your "qualifications" of smoking weed yourself out weigh the research and efforts of full fledged scientists, which is absurd

    Edit: Scratch About.com off the list of credible sources, its not
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Route 3
    Posts
    39

    Default

    If you believe cannabis is harmful, your ad delusional and brain washed. It's incredible people still ACTUALLY believe it is harmful. I thought the only people who still "believed" cannabis is harmful are cops who know that cannabis incarcerations account for a huge portion of the people who are in jails and prisons. Millions of cops would lose their job if cannabis is legalized, this is why it's still illegal simple as that. Any propaganda against it is made for such a reason, to keep cops, prison guards ect. in job. If you believe the anti-cannabis garbage you're lost.
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

    I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneyPikachu View Post
    If you believe cannabis is harmful, your ad delusional and brain washed. It's incredible people still ACTUALLY believe it is harmful. I thought the only people who still "believed" cannabis is harmful are cops who know that cannabis incarcerations account for a huge portion of the people who are in jails and prisons. Millions of cops would lose their job if cannabis is legalized, this is why it's still illegal simple as that. Any propaganda against it is made for such a reason, to keep cops, prison guards ect. in job. If you believe the anti-cannabis garbage you're lost.
    I got sources, prove your side of the argument please When you say its a big government propaganda scheme then you sound crazy as seeing as how theres never been anything on it, honestly this sounds like the Family Guy argument from the episode where Brian gets it legalized.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Route 3
    Posts
    39

    Default

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2331779.html 12-21-2012

    http://www.naturalnews.com/036526_ca..._milk_THC.html


    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15030397


    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...90146/abstract

    http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/n...t-damage-brain

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WorIM0RhA

    the first link is the most recent study you will find on cannabis, and indeed it takes my side on it and not yours find a more recent study please. let me guess the writer of the article also writes the script for that worthless cartoon family guy?
    Last edited by StoneyPikachu; 24th December 2012 at 11:20 PM.
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

    I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    What I gather from the first link is a confusing study, are the teens on alcohol and marijuana at the same time? because that seems like that wouldn't be go research and what I founded stated directly in it is that it is not consistent like alcohols effects meaning its unpredictable!

    The second link is pretty solid, I can't argue it. however it does not address any negative effects of (thc) such as the following: "After the euphoria passes, a user may feel sleepy or depressed. Some users experience anxiety or panic." from: http://chemistry.about.com/od/drugs/a/marijuana.htm and "Marijuana overactivates the endocannabinoid system, causing the high and other effects that users experience. These include distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and disrupted learning and memory." from: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publication...acts/marijuana

    Now granted those aren't specific thc effects but if you were to smoke weed then these would be in effect.

    The third link is from 2004, i find it unfair to allow it to count if my older sources don't. Also I attempted to read it and I don't you either of us understand whats its getting at, its seems like you just googled this and grabbed random links to support it

    The 4th article is from 2007, same argument as above. Also if you actually read it talked about the possible addict to thc.

    The 5th link is from 2003! Geez man, why don't you find more recent studies? This is also really vague, who did the study exactly?

    The 6th link is from 2007.... if I can't use old research why can you? heres a link that totally contradicts this too: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...-and-pregnancy

    Edit: I checked dates and all of these are from within 2 years, so that's pretty recent
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  9. #1159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,113

    Default

    Even the researchers from that "recent study" said "the study results cannot be considered definitive without more research". That study didn't prove that cannabis isn't harmful. It proved that alcohol was way more harmful over a shorter time.

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Route 3
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I never said older studies were invalid. so your biggest argument is cannabis causes distorted perception for a short amount of time? I thought this was a given. why else would someone ingest it. technically, all the negative effects of cannabis you posted in that last post are subjective effects, simply opinion. one person can say cannabis makes them lose focus, someone else says it helps them focus. the psychoactive effects are and will always be up to the individual and negative psychoactive effects can only be opinion, impossible to prove with studies.

    but again, find a newer study that says it's bad for you than that.

    not all studies were really to argue that it didn't cause problems but more to show that cannabis has neuroprotective effects.
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

    I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Route 3
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Even the researchers from that "recent study" said "the study results cannot be considered definitive without more research". That study didn't prove that cannabis isn't harmful. It proved that alcohol was way more harmful over a shorter time.
    hell if it didn't support the evidence that it isn't harmful

    if anything, you proved a good point. the ridiculous studies that say it IS harmful would never say It takes more studies, because they're morally unjust trying to spread mis-information
    Last edited by StoneyPikachu; 25th December 2012 at 12:02 AM.
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

    I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

  12. #1162
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneyPikachu View Post
    hell if it didn't support the evidence that it isn't harmful

    if anything, you proved a good point. the ridiculous studies that say it IS harmful would never say It takes more studies, because they're morally unjust trying to spread mis-information
    YOU JUST SAID FIND A NEWER STUDY! so let me get this straight, you can use studies from whenever you want but I can't use older studies sayings it harmful? Thats quite the double standard and if you actually looked at the links I posted, they are all from 2011/2012

    This study may be old but I talks about depression and anxiety associated with the drug due to addiction. This link even talks about how cannibus effects your body itself http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/expertadvic.../cannabis.aspx Also how the users have risk of developing mental problems like schizophrenia.

    This link: http://recoveringaddict.hubpages.com...lity--headache talks about the withdrawl effects as well as this link too:http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/v2.../1300310a.html
    Which at one point state "oral THC administered during marijuana abstinence significantly decreased ratings of anxiety, misery, chills, self-reported sleep disturbance, and reversed the anorexia and the weight loss associated with marijuana withdrawal"
    Clearly theres more to this than just the short term effects
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I just read the last pages since I posted

    You guys are sad

    I like how many of you took grammar into account and then couldn't even use correct grammar yourselves, but this isn't the point of this thread

    since experience is now a legit source of info, why don't we take internet fanfiction, Westboro Baptist Church, and Flat Earth Society as credible sources too

    I've got my own example to show. I'm not trying to prove anything, just adding some food for thought. If somebody calls this kid stupid, it might actually be true

    So this kid said he can do perfectly well in school when high. I call utter BS. He says he's high at that very moment and isn't showing any symptoms. He also says he got caught a few days ago by a policeman, and by just agreeing with the policeman, got off scot-free. This, I know, is absolute BS. So a month later, this kid is sitting at my friends table(we're all in this math and science academy, this kid isn't) and suddenly comes up with a completely untrue nonsense about brain waves going faster than light and bouncing off the edge of the universe(we were talking about elementary aspects of astrophysics, since one boy at my table is going to end up with that profession). He also says he's high at that moment. Right before he blew his mouth off, he gets angry at us for no reason, calling us smart guys (we are, but he was being sarcastic). Then he refers to the statement above as college level physics. We're all high school freshmen.

    How far America has fallen, idiots trying to prove every aspect of their argument correct with the use of circular reasoning

    one last thing, just because something causes symptoms like another completely different object doesn't mean you can compare it with certainty

    Diet soda is not regular soda,alcohol is not weed, marijuana is not cocaine

    Find the ****ing middle ground
    Last edited by irock245; 25th December 2012 at 1:09 AM.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    I just read the last pages since I posted

    You guys are sad

    I like how many of you took grammar into account and then couldn't even use correct grammar yourselves, but this isn't the point of this thread

    since experience is now a legit source of info, why don't we take internet fanfiction, Westboro Baptist Church, and Flat Earth Society as credible sources too

    I've got my own example to show. I'm not trying to prove anything, just adding some food for thought. If somebody calls this kid stupid, it might actually be true

    So this kid said he can do perfectly well in school when high. I call utter BS. He says he's high at that very moment and isn't showing any symptoms. He also says he got caught a few days ago by a policeman, and by just agreeing with the policeman, got off scot-free. This, I know, is absolute BS. So a month later, this kid is sitting at my friends table(we're all in this math and science academy, this kid isn't) and suddenly comes up with a completely untrue nonsense about brain waves going faster than light and bouncing off the edge of the universe(we were talking about elementary aspects of astrophysics, since one boy at my table is going to end up with that profession). He also says he's high at that moment. Right before he blew his mouth off, he gets angry at us for no reason, calling us smart guys (we are, but he was being sarcastic). Then he refers to the statement above as college level physics. We're all high school freshmen.

    How far America has fallen, idiots trying to prove every aspect of their argument correct with the use of circular reasoning

    one last thing, just because something causes symptoms like another completely different object doesn't mean you can compare it with certainty

    Diet soda is not regular soda,alcohol is not weed, marijuana is not cocaine

    Find the ****ing middle ground
    Thanks mate, agree with you entirely, I hope my arguments have not fallen into this category of circular reasoning and logical fallacies
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  15. #1165
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    @Lolsgod, so you can post links to be fact but if someone else posts facts as well disagreeing with you then it's not true? Let me get that double barrel shotgun and aim back at yourself, you got quite a double standard there. First off, let me get this straight. Did you seriously, just post a link saying that users from cannibus go through withdraws? Na, marijuana does not have withdraws NOR is it addicting.. Actually, let me restate my phrase. Anything can be addicting. Video games, your playing trough a campaign but you desperately wanna keep playing because you wanna know what happens next. Is that not addicting? Your listening to music but everyones going to bed forcing you to quit playing it, but instead you put in headphones to feed your addiction. That isn't addiction? You take a sip of your favorite soda and keep drinking more and more and eventually have a couple a day, is that not addicting? What I'm trying to say is, anything can be addicting whether it be video games, music, soda, or even smoking marijuana. I'm sure the addiction I'm talking about isn't valid because you don't agree with it, and I'm not posting scientific proof right? There is no ****ing scientific proof, it's blatant common sense which you don't have. Maybe StoneyPikachu is right, you may be delusional and brainwashed.

    Marijuana is mentally addicting, but not physically addicting. What that means is the body doesn't need it, it just wants it. Just like you want that soda pop so bad, but that doesn't make it physically addicting. Mental addictions WILL NOT make the body go through withdrawls. Do you go through withdaws if you don't got your video games? No, but you miss them and really wanna play them but that doesn't mean you NEED them does it? The only way to go through withdrawls is if the substance is physically addicting meaning you GOTTA have it. Once you get addicted to crack cocaine you can't stop, and it leads to brutal withdrawls. A person addicted to crack cocaine will do anything to get they're fix; whether it be prostituting themselves or robbing money. Signs of withdrawls are; flu like symptoms, extreme depression (beyone belief, I've seen it first hand), possible thoughts of suicide, anger and aggression towards others or loved ones (the mental balance from the drug is causing this), if severe enough; possible mental illnesses telling them to kill, rob, rape for money etc. Drug users going through withdrawls from hardcore drugs may turn into psychopaths if they don't get they're fix. While a marijuana smoker, even daily could stop if they wanted to without withdrawls. Sure, a marijuana somker doesn't wanna give it up but they don't go through withdrawls, even if they did then they are nowhere near as severe as other drugs. They may get slight depression, that's it. I'm sure if StoneyPikachu wanted to, he could quit smoking with the snap of his fingers. True, he may not wanna quit, but he could if he wanted to or had to, just like any other marijuana user, once again proving it's not addicting.

    I don't need to prove proof of evidence because I just explained it. If you still believe that bs article then you are for sure brainwashed by society.

    Let me guess, none of this is true and invalid information right? Yea, we can't post our own opinions which are facts and you can.... Haha, your such a joke.

    Here's proof it doesn't cause cancer, it actually helps it.. But let me guess, it's not valid information either because you disagree with it? This is what I'm talking about with having both sides of the discussion as scientific proof. THERE'S BOTH SIDES OF THE DISCUSSION AND THERE'S NO WAY TO PROVE WHICH IS RIGHT. Your just walking in seashells dude.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...hers-find.html
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 25th December 2012 at 5:25 AM.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  16. #1166
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    @Lolsgod, so you can post links to be fact but if someone else posts facts as well disagreeing with you then it's not true? Let me get that double barrel shotgun and aim back at yourself, you got quite a double standard there. First off, let me get this straight. Did you seriously, just post a link saying that users from cannibus go through withdraws? Na, marijuana does not have withdraws NOR is it addicting.. Actually, let me restate my phrase. Anything can be addicting. Video games, your playing trough a campaign but you desperately wanna keep playing because you wanna know what happens next. Is that not addicting? Your listening to music but everyones going to bed forcing you to quit playing it, but instead you put in headphones to feed your addiction. That isn't addiction? You take a sip of your favorite soda and keep drinking more and more and eventually have a couple a day, is that not addicting? What I'm trying to say is, anything can be addicting whether it be video games, music, soda, or even smoking marijuana. I'm sure the addiction I'm talking about isn't valid because you don't agree with it, and I'm not posting scientific proof right? There is no ****ing scientific proof, it's blatant common sense which you don't have. Maybe StoneyPikachu is right, you may be delusional and brainwashed.

    Marijuana is mentally addicting, but not physically addicting. What that means is the body doesn't need it, it just wants it. Just like you want that soda pop so bad, but that doesn't make it physically addicting. Mental addictions WILL NOT make the body go through withdrawls. Do you go through withdaws if you don't got your video games? No, but you miss them and really wanna play them but that doesn't mean you NEED them does it? The only way to go through withdrawls is if the substance is physically addicting meaning you GOTTA have it. Once you get addicted to crack cocaine you can't stop, and it leads to brutal withdrawls. A person addicted to crack cocaine will do anything to get they're fix; whether it be prostituting themselves or robbing money. Signs of withdrawls are; flu like symptoms, extreme depression (beyone belief, I've seen it first hand), possible thoughts of suicide, anger and aggression towards others or loved ones (the mental balance from the drug is causing this), if severe enough; possible mental illnesses telling them to kill, rob, rape for money etc. Drug users going through withdrawls from hardcore drugs may turn into psychopaths if they don't get they're fix. While a marijuana smoker, even daily could stop if they wanted to without withdrawls. Sure, a marijuana somker doesn't wanna give it up but they don't go through withdrawls, even if they did then they are nowhere near as severe as other drugs. They may get slight depression, that's it. I'm sure if StoneyPikachu wanted to, he could quit smoking with the snap of his fingers. True, he may not wanna quit, but he could if he wanted to or had to, just like any other marijuana user, once again proving it's not addicting.

    I don't need to prove proof of evidence because I just explained it. If you still believe that bs article then you are for sure brainwashed by society.

    Let me guess, none of this is true and invalid information right?
    Yea, we can't post our own opinions which are facts and you can.... Haha, your such a joke.
    And you criticise us for bad grammar.
    Secondly, I just read an article (ill try to find the link) that video game addiction can as bad if not worse for your mind than a drug addiction. That being said what more of an effect can something that affects your (possibly long term) mental state over something that never changes your mental state until it has gotten out of hand?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  17. #1167
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    And you criticise us for bad grammar.
    Secondly, I just read an article (ill try to find the link) that video game addiction can as bad if not worse for your mind than a drug addiction. That being said what more of an effect can something that affects your (possibly long term) mental state over something that never changes your mental state until it has gotten out of hand?
    I'm using my PS3 browser atm which is a big pain in the ***. I type fast and it doesn't register that fast, so idk which words I mispelled or not, sorry if I mispelled something. Nor is there grammer check.

    It's called a mental addiction bro. There's no physical addiction from video games dude, video games aren't a substance, they're electronical devices. There is no long term mental addiction from marijuana, the addiction lasts anywhere from 3-10 days, but for some people up to 14 days max. Meaning marijuana addiction can't get out of hand. Crack cocaine can tho. It can cause people to do things out of the ordinary to get they're fix, which is the physical addiction. There's actually a good from marijuana addiction tho. The only reason people smoke it is to get high right? Well the THC (substance that gets you high) in marijuana sticks to your fatty cells in your body and depending on size and metabolism of the user determines how long it's gonna take for the THC to flush out of they're system. Depending on the amount of THC, size and metabolism it can take anywhere from 1-30 days. 1 day is only 1 try so about 3-30 days. If the users a chronic user and very, very obese with a slow metabolism then it can take longer than 30 days. With that being said, since the user doesn't have any marijuana left next time they smoke they'll just get higher with less marijuana.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  18. #1168
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I'm using my PS3 browser atm which is a big pain in the ***. I type fast and it doesn't register that fast, so idk which words I mispelled or not, sorry if I mispelled something. Nor is there grammer check.

    It's called a mental addiction bro. There's no physical addiction from video games dude, video games aren't a substance, they're electronical devices. There is no long term mental addiction from marijuana, the addiction lasts anywhere from 3-10 days, but for some people up to 14 days max. Meaning marijuana addiction can't get out of hand. Crack cocaine can tho. It can cause people to do things out of the ordinary
    to get they're fix, which is the physical addiction. There's actually a good from marijuana addiction tho. The only reason people smoke it is to get high right? Well the THC (substance that gets you high) in
    marijuana sticks to your fatty cells in your body and depending on size and metabolism of the user determines how long it's gonna take for the THC to flush out of they're system. Depending on the amount
    of THC, size and metabolism it can take anywhere from 1-30 days. 1 day is only 1 try so about 3-30 days.

    If the users a chronic user and very, very obese with a slow metabolism then it can take longer than 30
    days. With that being said, since the user doesn't have any marijuana left next time they smoke they'll just get higher with less marijuana.
    Yeah I post from a kindle so i get that.
    But you missed my point. Video games can have extremely long term negative mental effects but you saythat something that goes into your body and effects how you think doesn't?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  19. #1169
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Yeah I post from a kindle so i get that.
    But you missed my point. Video games can have extremely long term negative mental effects but you saythat something that goes into your body and effects how you think doesn't?
    I never said neither of the 2 don't have negative effects. You should know the difference between a mental and physical addiction. Neither video games or cannibus has a physical addiction. The long term addiction your talking about may be them missing memories or the thrill of the 2, am I correct? Eventually a user that smokes marijuana and quit cold turker will have mental addiction for about a week to 10 days. But over time they still want it but it's not addiction, it's just them missing the memories of smoking it. Eventually after about a month that wont even happen anymore. But if they watch a movie promoting it then the addiction will come back but go away the next day.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  20. #1170
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I never said neither of the 2 don't have negative effects. You should know the difference between a mental and physical addiction. Neither video games or cannibus has a physical addiction. The long term addiction your talking about may be them missing memories or the thrill of the 2, am I correct? Eventually a user that smokes marijuana and quit cold turker will have mental addiction for about a week to 10 days. But over time they still want it but it's not addiction, it's just them missing the memories of smoking it. Eventually after about a month that wont even happen anymore. But if they watch a movie promoting it then the addiction will come back but go away the next day.
    Define the difference between and physical addiction and a mental addiction please, I don't follow. And how have I not given any proof? Coming from the guy who uses no sourcing and makes claims without fact to back it up. Marijuana is addicting and you WILL go through withdrawls if you actually read my posts and links thoroughly you'd understand that, I am not brainwashed, having an opinion that goes against yours does not mean the big old mean government is brainwashing me. I can respect StonyPikachu because he actually looks stuff up (i dunno if he reads it all) but at least he attempts to back up his claim, unlike yourself.

    Big edit: so i read all the posts and caught myself up, If you actually read my sources you'd see that marijuana causes depression, anxiety etc. Your definition of physical and mental addiction makes no sense either, you say oh well weed only makes you depressed but it not crack which is a physical addiction.... which does the same thing? As for the source you posted, okay so we use it for cancer patients? I think the effect it has on cancer patients is great and that is should be used to help them BUT a major mistake would be saying that it "cures" cancer, it does not. It controls the can control cell growth but does not cure cancer, it helps ease the pain, it doesn't make cancer magically poof away. And I think relating this to a video game addiction is way off the mark, video game addiction and gambling addiction can fit into the same category while videogame addiction and weed addiction cannot be compared because in one instance I am doing something in the other i am putting something into my body

    Oh second edit: I like how your whole profile is weed oriented now. Totally doesn't make you look like a idiot
    Last edited by Lolsgod; 25th December 2012 at 6:48 AM.
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  21. #1171
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    Define the difference between and physical addiction and a mental addiction please, I don't follow. And how have I not given any proof? Coming from the guy who uses no sourcing and makes claims without fact to back it up. Marijuana is addicting and you WILL go through withdrawls if you actually read my posts and links thoroughly you'd understand that, I am not brainwashed, having an opinion that goes against yours does not mean the big old mean government is brainwashing me. I can respect StonyPikachu because he actually looks stuff up (i dunno if he reads it all) but at least he attempts to back up his claim, unlike yourself
    Your seriously asking me the difference between physical and mental addiction? Pff, I'm not gonna waste my time. I already explained it.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  22. #1172
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Your seriously asking me the difference between physical and mental addiction? Pff, I'm not gonna waste my time. I already explained it.
    Read my edit
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  23. #1173
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    You wanna know the facts about marijuana? Research Sativa and Indica marijuana. Sativa is given to patients with anxiety, depression, and pain. Indica as well is, but risks the intensity of it. It's not guaranteed to help with them nor intensify it. But Sativa strains are guaranteed to help it. You can countrol your state of mind high on Sativa, on Indica you can't. The reason Sativa strains helps with depression is because it relaxes you and calms you down. Indica strains give out a more intense high.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  24. #1174
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    You wanna know the facts about marijuana? Research Sativa and Indica marijuana. Sativa is given to patients with anxiety, depression, and pain. Indica as well is, but risks the intensity of it. It's not guaranteed to help with them nor intensify it. But Sativa strains are guaranteed to help it. You can countrol your state of mind high on Sativa, on Indica you can't. The reason Sativa strains helps with depression is because it relaxes you and calms you down. Indica strains give out a more intense high.
    But what you're more than likely using is not a controlled and well thought out dose like this and if it becomes legalized I doubt it will be, corporations will want to abuse people just like the cigarette industry does, for money. Also I've done plenty of research and you just continue to pull more things about marijuana outta your ***. I looked these strains up btw and it took me to all these growing sites that show know no negatives effects... I wonder why.... oh because they want a profit
    Epic trades for you!

    FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

    Offering:
    DWF:

    Looking for:

    Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

    All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

    In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

    Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    But what you're more than likely using is not a controlled and well thought out dose like this and if it becomes legalized I doubt it will be, corporations will want to abuse people just like the cigarette industry does, for money. Also I've done plenty of research and you just continue to pull more things about marijuana outta your ***. I looked these strains up btw and it took me to all these growing sites that show know no negatives effects... I wonder why.... oh because they want a profit
    I honestly don't know how to explain it. All marijuana strains act different. Certain strains are used for daytime user and some are used for nightime use. Wanna know why they show no negative effects? IT'S CALLED MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR A REASON! Why else would it be called medical marijuana? Just to give it a random name?
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •