Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1243

Thread: Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Lets make it legal then tax the living hell out of it.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    You're splitting hairs in every single way imaginable.
    ^That
    10char.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Anyway, I feel sad for people who need things like drugs and alcohol to make themselves feel special. If people weren't all like "derppp I do wut I want" and instead were decent human beings, we wouldn't need to have this topic discussed.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    Anyway, I feel sad for people who need things like drugs and alcohol to make themselves feel special. If people weren't all like "derppp I do wut I want" and instead were decent human beings, we wouldn't need to have this topic discussed.
    But they are. So F*ck your couch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4GEKILL!!! View Post
    But they are. So F*ck your couch.
    Looking at the insult, I can clearly tell what kind of person you are. So, go do your drugs and have a teen pregnancy problem alongside it too. Humans are getting so messed up. I still feel bad for your kind.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    Looking at the insult, I can clearly tell what kind of person you are. So, go do your drugs and have a teen pregnancy problem alongside it too. Humans are getting so messed up. I still feel bad for your kind.
    You "Feel Bad" for "My Kind"? "Do my drugs and have a teen pregnancy problem"? I don't want to start a flamewar over how racist your comment was but... Wow. That's a little much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4GEKILL!!! View Post
    You "Feel Bad" for "My Kind"? "Do my drugs and have a teen pregnancy problem"? I don't want to start a flamewar over how racist your comment was but... Wow. That's a little much.
    Yes, "racist" is the right term to use here Einstein.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    You literally refered to the stereotype of a poor inner-city black kid. Of which I am. So I really don't appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mother's Basement, USA
    Posts
    572

    Default

    I don't smoke because it would cost too much if it became a habit.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    I don't smoke because it would cost too much if it became a habit.
    Marijuana is kinda expensive... you make a good point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,806

    Default

    I feel like saying that it shouldn't be legal just because you held the "e" in "dude" in the thread title.

    Dammit. You don't say "doodeeeee" when you're stretching out the word "dude," you say "duuuuuuuuude." D:<

    But I'm iffy on it. The currently-legal marijuana is pretty dangerous. A friend of mine actually killed himself after going into a panic attack induced by the drug. It's hard for me to want others to suffer similar fates.

    Plus, using any kind of drug is generally stupid. For medical uses, within hospitals, it would be different. Drug abuse is not acceptable, though.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    It's animation...
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    You know, I think the thing that don't people seem to get about marijuana is that there are decent, responsible people who smoke it. It seems like people only deal in absolutes about the subject: you are either a non-smoking, responsible citizen, or you are an irresponsible, lazy, stupid pothead who gets high all the time. People don't seem to understand that there is a middle ground of pot-smokers who have self-control.

    Also, I want weed to be legal because I do want to get high without being potentially arrested. Why is there anything wrong with that? I consider myself responsible enough to not do anything stupid. I get good grades in school. I uphold the law otherwise. Why should I have to be potentially arrested and have my record ruined by doing something I enjoy?
    THE
    END...?

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I feel like saying that it shouldn't be legal just because you held the "e" in "dude" in the thread title.

    Dammit. You don't say "doodeeeee" when you're stretching out the word "dude," you say "duuuuuuuuude." D:<

    But I'm iffy on it. The currently-legal marijuana is pretty dangerous. A friend of mine actually killed himself after going into a panic attack induced by the drug. It's hard for me to want others to suffer similar fates.

    Plus, using any kind of drug is generally stupid. For medical uses, within hospitals, it would be different. Drug abuse is not acceptable, though.
    Make cold medicine and aspirin illegal please.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    I'm divided. Based on my experience, I would only do it for medical purposes. But I know amazing people who have done it for recreational purposes. The valedictorian of my school who went on to study neoliberalism at Berkley smoked pretty often.

    So I feel pressured to say yes, it should be legal and in the class of cigarettes and alcohol...but my gut feeling says no, it should only be used as a medicine. (And I definately see no reason not to use it as a medicine, I've had medicines that do worse to me than being high.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Albus Dumbledore
    Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.

    My deviantART
    | Suggested Alternative News: The Juice Rap News and The Corbett Report

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    Make cold medicine and aspirin illegal please.
    The difference, of course, is that these medicines have both health benefits and health detriments exhaustively researched and documented, to the point where we can say, with relative certainty, "OK, we can use these medications like this, but not like that."

    I mean, I realize you're just using hyperbole to point out that potential negative effects aren't sound enough reason to condemn something, but when there's a lack of any potential benefits as well, there's simply no good reason to allow it, either. Not to mention, in the case of marijuana, there's extreme bias surrounding both sides of the argument.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,588

    Default

    I'm pretty sure marijuana has beneficial side effects that have been observed and researched? Unless it's all just silly unsupported myth that marijuana helps headaches, eating problems, and helps prevents cancer. 0_o In any case, why should something be illegal just because it has no medical use anyway? Cigs kill hella lot of people I mean, and it's pretty legal. Usually I don't do this game of comparing it to other things when I argue, but I really can't see the diffence.
    Last edited by Ethan; 17th August 2011 at 8:41 AM.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Sounds about right.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Leave it illegal the world would be a whole lot better without all those drugies.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a Bridge in a Troll hut.
    Posts
    175

    Default

    "Druggies" get high off pretty much everything BUT marijuana. I have yet to see someone whose life was ruined by smoking weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

    ^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    It's animation...
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    You know, Zenotwapal never really got back to me on how alcohol or hard drugs are more beneficial than marijuana. In case anyone was wondering when he said this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    If you get behind a wheel of a fucking car while high off your ass, chances are you are going to hurt someone.
    I agree; neither should be legal. But come on, even ALCOHOL has more benefits than Marijuana does. Or better yet, any hard street drug.
    I'm kinda curious as to what compels him to make such a claim. Alcohol doesn't really have any benefits. Yeah, I've heard that wine has some health effects, but apart from that, it doesn't seem to have health benefits that outweigh the negatives, such as the fact that people can die from liver problems (like cirrhosis), alcohol poisoning, brain problems (hemorrhages and such), heart attacks, other heart problems, strokes, and cancer, among other things.

    As for hard drugs, I'm pretty sure most of them can kill you, even if you are using them for the first time (ie Inhalants). Not to mention that you can die from an overdose or withdrawal symptoms.

    But yeah, if you can tell me why they have more benefits than weed and back that up with links, then I'll kindly shut up.
    THE
    END...?

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    I know next to nothing about the actual scientifically proven effects, beneficial or harmful, of marijuana, as opposed to anecdotal evidence. I do not, never have, and probably never will smoke it or anything else myself; not because I'm a prude about it, but because IDGAF and probably could never acquire it anyway. My knee-jerk reaction is for it to be legalized, but not because of anything I might feel towards marijuana itself, but because I'm extremely conservative and think it isn't the government's place to outlaw "dangerous" things just so people can't hurt themselves with them. I know XYZ things are dangerous and bad for me, but it is none of your damn business, and it is my decision, not the government's. But I really know next to nothing about the issue. I also have no idea if I'm interrupting any kind of conversation or debate here, and I didn't read anything but the OP. The only reason I'm posting here is because it's my 420th post. Lol.

    Also, there's a lady in my town running for mayor whose name is Mary Jane Goss, and I snicker every time I see a sign for her.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyrule, stopping Ganon..again
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I say legalize it, kids are already selling it at my school. but tbh they should open a store next to mcdonalds, it would profit both imo




        Spoiler:- Achievements:


        Spoiler:- Events:


        Spoiler:- Dream World:



  23. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default

    It should be up to each individual state. However personally I'd support legalizing it.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    About 5 miles from here.
    Posts
    162

    Default

    NO. The affects of pot are drastic. I personally don't approve of any drugs/alcohol for these situations.
    "Pass the smokes!"= Mouth and lung cancer, bad teeth, bad breathing, terrible gums.
    "Pass the beer!"= Liver disease, brain problems, heart problems, alcohol poisoning, and hangovers.
    "Pass the bluuunnnttt...."= Death, Despair, Pain, and an hour of fun.
    It is totally worth it. Oh, wait a sec!

    BUT
    Tax it heavily, VERY heavily, and see what happens, potheads may be able to contribute to society!
    Last edited by billybobjoefizz; 20th August 2011 at 7:54 AM.

    If someone could PM me a code for Smash 3DS I'll love you forever and probably cry tears of joy.
    3DS friend code: 3325-1502-8082
    Gen VI Shinies: Rhyperior, Milotic, Klingklang, Latias, Blissey, Gliscor, Breloom, Scizor, Medicham, Gengar, Ninetales, Cloyster, and more if I can find my White 2 game.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjoefizz View Post
    NO. The affects of pot are drastic.
    Source, please?

    And what someone does to their own body is none of the government's business.

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •