Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 154

Thread: Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Whoa! May got a SH** Load of Berries! Hopefully we'll see her actually USING them. Maybe she'll blend some Liechi's in Part 1 of the Pacifidlog Town Contest episodes? If not, she will surely make some before the Grand Festival to get her Pokemon in tip-top Contest shape.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    So far, yet so near
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Thanks for the guide. This episode sounded great! Too bad we didb't get to see the whole May's Beautifly vs Drew's Masquerain battle; it would've been good. Funny how Ash was the ref!

    Just one thought concerning Drew & Pacifidlog's contest... He does have a reason to enter, if he wanted to. He could win that contest, therefore preventing May from getting that last ribbon she needs so badly. Then Drew wouldn't have to worry about May during the Grand Festival. Of course, that would be pretty mean... Just a thought, just in case he does enter.
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    It's a sad thing to know that I haven't had any luck in getting to see the episode as of yet. But it saddens me more that there wasn't any Sonansu/Sonano conversation. T__T
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Space Skitty
    Just one thought concerning Drew & Pacifidlog's contest... He does have a reason to enter, if he wanted to. He could win that contest, therefore preventing May from getting that last ribbon she needs so badly
    This might be his motivation... to prevent May from entering the Grand Festival.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, Ihng-Land
    Posts
    5,296

    Default

    To be completly honest, I'm somewhat...dissapointed with how the episode turned out in the end. Don't get me wrong, it was a good watch, but I just felt that it could've been so much better than it was. It just felt like there was a gap where something was supposed to fit in, but wasn't there for the end result *shrugs*
    Eh, I didn't particulary like the idea of this old guy living on the island. IMO, Shuu and Haruka should've been alone until the rest of the group had caught up with them.
    Oh ye, and it REALLY sucks that Wobbuffet and the Wynaut tribe didn't come in contact at all. I was looking forward to seeing a scene involving the two pokémon, and surprisingly I have been robbed of seeing it~ Whhyyyy? T__T...*ahem* So all in all, an ok episode, but something was missing and kinda made it all a little less enjoyable.

    I did enjoy seeing Jessie getting worried for Wobbuffet's safety though. Its always nice to see Jessie getting emotional in concern over her pokémon, especially one which she considers to be quite annoying.
    And Wynaut is a personal favourite of mine, so theres another plus point. Oh, and Dustox was used again, meaning ANOTHER plus point. I'm glad Dustox is being used in battle a lot more lately, as it certainly deserves a little more screentime.

    Oh, and it seems Counter has a new look also. Now the pokémon's entire body appears to glow red. Nice~

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    To be completly honest, I'm somewhat...dissapointed with how the episode turned out in the end. Don't get me wrong, it was a good watch, but I just felt that it could've been so much better than it was. It just felt like there was a gap where something was supposed to fit in, but wasn't there for the end result *shrugs*
    Eh, I didn't particulary like the idea of this old guy living on the island. IMO, Shuu and Haruka should've been alone until the rest of the group had caught up with them.
    Oh ye, and it REALLY sucks that Wobbuffet and the Wynaut tribe didn't come in contact at all. I was looking forward to seeing a scene involving the two pokémon, and surprisingly I have been robbed of seeing it~ Whhyyyy? T__T...*ahem* So all in all, an ok episode, but something was missing and kinda made it all a little less enjoyable.

    I did enjoy seeing Jessie getting worried for Wobbuffet's safety though. Its always nice to see Jessie getting emotional in concern over her pokémon, especially one which she considers to be quite annoying.
    And Wynaut is a personal favourite of mine, so theres another plus point. Oh, and Dustox was used again, meaning ANOTHER plus point. I'm glad Dustox is being used in battle a lot more lately, as it certainly deserves a little more screentime.

    Oh, and it seems Counter has a new look also. Now the pokémon's entire body appears to glow red. Nice~
    Dude, you ain't the only one. I haven't seen the episode, but I couldn't help but feel somewhat... dissapointed after I read the summery by Golden Darkness.

    Yay for Doku-chan. Now all we need is for Chimchou to, like several people have said before, actually do something other than look cutesy in the background. (I'd love to see Chimchou turn Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack right back at him/her/whatever, ala Sabrina's Kadabra. :P)

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    I dunno about you guys, but summaries don't do me any justice. >_> Usually it's much better that I see the episode than go buy others' opinions or a wordy summary. :P I'm still interested in seeing this one.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    This definitely looks like my kind of episode: wynauts, a sort of reprise of "The Wayward Wobbuffet" (Wobbuffet temporarily getting separated from his teammates), the Wobb-balloon returns, and Contestshipping! Too bad Chimecho doesn't seem to appear in the episode, all the rest of its teammates are there.

    Anyways, this definitely looks like an awesome episode, though I think they're starting to overdo the "groups get separated" theme. I think this is the fifth or sixth time they've done it (not counting "Bound for Trouble"). Not that I don't love "Forest Grumps" or "A Hole Lotta Trouble", but there could be too much of a good thing eventually.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    [img135]http://www.filb.de/extras/ag113/232.jpg[/img135]

    What the heck are they doing in this scene? I couldn't figure that out.

    Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    [img135]http://www.filb.de/extras/ag113/232.jpg[/img135]

    What the heck are they doing in this scene? I couldn't figure that out.
    Looks to me like something Pokemopolis would go wild over.

    I mean, seriously. It may just be me, but it looks suspiciously like something very dodgy is going on there. Kinda lo- Well, actually, I'll just say it. It looks like     Spoiler:
    . Don't highlight the Spoiler Tag unless you're over 15, kids. I make a reference to adult things that shouldn't be seen by youngsters.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    Anyways, this definitely looks like an awesome episode, though I think they're starting to overdo the "groups get separated" theme. I think this is the fifth or sixth time they've done it (not counting "Bound for Trouble"). Not that I don't love "Forest Grumps" or "A Hole Lotta Trouble", but there could be too much of a good thing eventually.
    There's only so many different basic plots that they can use, so don't be surprised to see a few more seperation-themed episodes.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA (how vague can you get?)
    Posts
    4,275

    Question

    Did they change the animators for this episode or something? I'm just asking because everyone looks a little bit different, especially May. I think everyone has the same basic look as they do in the Symphonic Medley theme song.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

    My Current HeartGold Team:

    If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

    STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Mitten State
    Posts
    6,977

    Default

    Alfonso, you are a sink minded freak. Though, that's about as good as my guess.

    Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    not where you think
    Posts
    5,246

    Default

    (reads Alfonso's guess)

    o_O;

    I've heard worse though...

    anyway, this filler character... for some reason he seemed like he's a castaway or something... I'm willing to guess that his dub name's going to be "Wilson" or "Robinson" or something to do with castaways :\
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    lmao x_x I don't give a damn what you guys think, but that pic DOES look quite wrong in so many ways. And it's hilarious.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    I can't believe I didn't notice this until I read the PokeAni forums, but there has been a definite change in the Shuu-Haruka relationship. In every previous episode he appeared in, Shuu addressed Haruka as "Haruka-kun". In this one, he addressed her as "Haruka".

    Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    It may just be me, but it looks suspiciously like something very dodgy is going on there. Kinda lo- Well, actually, I'll just say it. It looks like     Spoiler:
    .
    *reads* *stares blankly for a few minutes* Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhht. Anyways...


    Try POKMON PLAYING, sicko. The Wynaut have surrounded May and her Pokemon and they are PLAYING. Just because Mirage Island is mysterious and rare DOES NOT make it a PokePorno -.-o *ignores*

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    Jesus, he was only kidding around. Good lord, you people take things too damn seriously. >_> It's a hilarious pic when you look at it. There's no need to get so damn offended by it.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Jesus, he was only kidding around. Good lord, you people take things too damn seriously. >_> It's a hilarious pic when you look at it. There's no need to get so damn offended by it.
    I'm not offended. I just can't believe someone would say, let alone think something like that about Pokemon...IT'S POKEMON for Christs Sake! You know? The CHILDRENS Show? How is the pic hilarious? Pokemon Playing? Umm...Har Har? Even when you see it as a "Steamy Pokemon Orgy" it's still not even close to being funny -_-o
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 5th February 2005 at 4:36 AM.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    It's one of those pics that looks wrong, even though it's harmless. I mean, look at the way Eneko is positioned in the screenshot. >_>

    For crying out loud, for someone who ain't offended, you sure are making a big fuss over something that doesn't need to be looked at as if he's getting off to the pic. e_e
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    For crying out loud, for someone who ain't offended, you sure are making a big fuss over something that doesn't need to be looked at as if he's getting off to the pic. e_e
    I'm NOT looking at it that way so don't put words into my mouth. I said it once but you didn't get it, so let me say it again. I wonder just HOW someone can look at a Anime Picture of Pokemon, one of the worlds most popular CHILDREN shows, and "Hot Pokemon Orgy" pops into their head. I really dont see how T_T

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    not where you think
    Posts
    5,246

    Default

    I see people don't read pokedex descriptions

    "WYAUT gather on moonlit nights to play by sqeezing up against each other. By being sqeezed, this pokemon gains endurance and is trained to dole out powerful counterattacks"

    nothing to do with pokemon orgies -_-;

    still can lead to lwed ideas though :\
    Last edited by PDL; 5th February 2005 at 4:51 AM.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Just one thought concerning Drew & Pacifidlog's contest... He does have a reason to enter, if he wanted to. He could win that contest, therefore preventing May from getting that last ribbon she needs so badly. Then Drew wouldn't have to worry about May during the Grand Festival. Of course, that would be pretty mean... Just a thought, just in case he does enter.
    If anything, he would want her to get into the grand festival and beat her himself. Drew wouldn't do anything like that. It's not something a decent rival would want to do.

    Shuu addressed Haruka as "Haruka-kun"
    Really? I thought only boys were called 'kun', but I guess I was wrong.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    Really? I thought only boys were called 'kun', but I guess I was wrong.
    It's unusual for girls to be called 'kun', but not unheard of. In Revelation Lugia, Ookido-hakase (Prof. Oak) addresses Uchikido-hakase (Prof. Ivy) as "Uchikido-kun".

    Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroyd
    I can't believe I didn't notice this until I read the PokeAni forums, but there has been a definite change in the Shuu-Haruka relationship. In every previous episode he appeared in, Shuu addressed Haruka as "Haruka-kun". In this one, he addressed her as "Haruka".
    So is this a positive change?

    Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •