Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

I've noticed that you like doing this with episodes focusing on May. That said, it didn't interest me in the slightest. I didn't find it funny. Drew is bad.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    I've noticed that you like doing this with episodes focusing on May. That said, it didn't interest me in the slightest. I didn't find it funny. Drew is bad.
    You don't even have to like Drew to consider it a good development episode. I find it quite perplexing of what episodes you actually *do* like then.

"Good development" does not necessarily equate to a "good episode."

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Meh, this episode was awful in my opinion. I was never fond of May's annoying rival Drew and this episode mostly focused on him and May. As expected, Drew was potrayed as a supercool Gary-stu in this episode and I hated it! Drew is one of the lame characters that made me dislike the Hoenn saga so much, so that made this episode boring to me.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Why do people have to adopt the, what I call "They touched! It's canon!" mentality with these episodes? -_-

Neat how they incorporated Mirage Island, Wybaut being the only Pokemon found there and the Liechi berry in to the show.
    I thought maybe, like in the games, there would be only one Liechi berry, for some reason. Then again, anime =/= games.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Ugh, May's battle with Drew had so much potential; too bad that Team Rocket had to show up and ruin it by having the Magikarp sub swallow everyone and end up stranded on Mirage Island. May saving Drew and then being saved by the Wynaut was cute, and I liked that Mudkip was used for tracking again. The raft scene at the end was quirky as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567