View Poll Results: What do you think of the story so far?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! Can't wait to read more!

88 72.13%
  • Pretty good, could be better

16 13.11%
  • Meh, it's okay

9 7.38%
  • Not that good

9 7.38%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phineas and Ferb/ Pokemon Crossover (Rated-G)

Default Phineas and Ferb/ Pokemon Crossover (Rated-G)

So, my first try at a fanfic. Enjoy!

AS OF 1/7/12 THERE WILL BE NO PM LIST!

Prolouge
    "Ah Agent P," Major Monogram told his #1 Agent, Perry the Platypus "Your timing is perfect. It appears the evil Dr. Heinz Doofensmirtz has been researching popular fandoms including Harry Potter, Spongebob, and some Japanese cartoon called 'Pokeman'"

"It's pronounced 'Pokemon'" his intern Carl corrected.

"I know that!" Monogram said "It's something every adult does to irritate the younger generation. So anyway, you know what to do, Agent P!"
    Perry saluted and got in his hover car to go stop his nemesis.

====Meanwhile, in the Flynn-Fletcher Backyard===============

"Watcha' doing?" Isabella asked Phineas.

"Building a giant trampoline!" he replied.

"I'm watching them from this tree!" Irving exclaimed from the tree.

"Creepy, on so many levels," Ferb said.

"Told you!" Buford also said from the tree
    "What are you talking about?" Baljeet asked, also in the tree "This was your idea."

All three then fell out, but luckily, their fall was broken by the newly built trampoline. Candace then fell out of the tree, apparently with the same idea.

"You two are so busted!" she told her younger brothers.

====Meanwhile in Doofensmirtz Evil Incorporated==============

"Just need to add the finishing touches...," Doofensmirtz began "Vanessa, hand me that wrench."

"Whatever, dad," she said.

"Now where is Perry?" the Dr. asked "He should've been here 6 seconds ago!"

"Dad, why is the floor covered in glue?" Vanessa asked.

"I've been running out of ideas for traps and I had a lot of glue under my bed," he began "Yeah, sometimes I have too much free time."

Suddenly, Perry jumped in, only to be trapped in the glue.

"Ah, Perry the platypus!" Doofensmirtz said "Now tremble before my Alternate Fandom-Inator! Now what does it do, you ask? Well maybe, I don’t know, you never talk. I assume you want to know. Anyway, emotionally scarring back story time! You see, in my youth, my mother wouldn’t allow me entertainment. I think she was just upset because I was a failure at kick ball."

Perry meanwhile had been trying to wash away the glue on his feet with cleaning detergents he pulled from his hat. Doofensmirtz however, didn’t seem to notice.

“So I built this, the Alternate Fandom-Inator that teleports me into whatever fandom I want. So say I set it to Pokeman, which by the way, I know the correct pronunciation of, and blast it somewhere then whatever I blast enters the world of Pokemon!”

“That’s so stupid,” Vanessa said

“Yeah, well I don’t see you building anything better! Now tremble as I blast this somewhere in the Tri-State Area for no reason whatsoever!”

He blasted it towards the Flynn-Fletcher house, where it hit the trampoline. Candace had dragged her mom out to show her the trampoline, only to be disappointed.

“Hi mom,” Phineas said.

“Hi boys,” she replied “Candace, aren’t you a little old to keep doing this?”

“B-b-b-but,” Candace began and their mother walked into the kitchen.

Suddenly another blast that hit the trampoline came out of nowhere, hitting Candace.

“Ferb,” Phineas said “Do you know what just happened?”

Ferb shrugged.

“Well,” Phineas began “We gonna have to go find her.”
    Last edited by YourFavoriteUser; 7th January 2012 at 3:13 PM.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Good start to a story, I love Phineas and Ferb! You have good description but it can be a little better. Keep it up! This should be a cool fan fic! I thought it was funny when Irving dropd out of the tree!
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Did you put this on a Word program? Also, skip two lines for every paragraph, as you cannot indent here. Otherwise, this looks good!
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

I like P and F but they are part of disney and pokemon is on cartoon network. so it is not possible unless they call a temporary truce. lol otherwise i think it is epic
    Sakuma

Ya, I'm a Christian. Is that a problem? I dropped the whole evolution thing becuase of the harasment and very obnoxious evolutionists that think being children will help them through life. Harsh right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuma View Post
    I like P and F but they are part of disney and pokemon is on cartoon network. so it is not possible unless they call a temporary truce. lol otherwise i think it is epic
    Dude, failure. It doesn't matter worth crap what companies own them, this is never going ot happen. The whole point of fanfic is to say stuff you want to happen, no matter how unlikely.

To the actual story, I think that it actually worked like a real P+F episode, which must have either been really hard or really easy. The only thing you really need ot fix is remembering to space. Heck, I thhink you even kept the characters fairly in-character, so you got that as a good point. Overall, I love this story and will continue reading.

Chapter 1: Welcome to the World of Pokemon
    Phineas, Ferb, and their friends were trying to figure out what happened to Candace.

“I wonder,” Phineas began “If it’s the same thing that got rid of our trampoline.”

“I think it was,” Isabella replied “A saw a green beam hit both Candace and the trampoline.

“So, the beam came from that way,” Baljeet said pointing towards a rather large building “If we go there, we might found out what happened to Candace!”

“Is it just me,” Ferb asked “Or does that building look like my head?”

“Yes,” Phineas answered “Yes it does.”

====Meanwhile in Doofensmirtz Evil Incorporated================

“This is fun,” Doofensmirtz told Perry “Randomly blasting into the Tri-State Area. He blasted one away from the Flynn-Fletcher house towards the OWCA headquarters.

Suddenly, Perry jumped up and kicked the Dr. in the face.

“Perry the Platypus,” he asked “How did you escaped?”

Perry showed Doofensmirtz the cleaning supplies he used to clean the entire floor of glue, except where Doofensmirtz was standing.

“How dare you Perry the Platypus!” he exclaimed “You cleaned my floor! Now I’m mad. How about I blast YOU into another fandom!”

He tried blasting Perry, but he missed and hit Vanessa instead.

“Oh it’s on now!” he said and successfully blasted Perry.

Just then a group of children walked into Doofensmirtz’s Evil Incorporated.

“What are you kids doing here?” he asked.

“Looking for our sister,” Phineas replied.

“She’s not here,” Doofensmirtz told them “Now leave! I’m celebrating my first victory. I never thought this would happen.”

“Oh well,” Phineas said, and they walked out the door.

Doofensmirtz got up to go to the bathroom, but he forgot he was glued to the floor. In frustration he leaned against the machine, causing it to shoot out two beams. One hit the children, teleporting them all away. The second beam hit Doofensmirtz himself!

====Meanwhile, in Unova==========================

Candace was speaking to a lady wearing glasses and a lab coat. What did she say her name was? Juniper, Candace remembered.

“So where am I?” Candace asked

“You are in Unova,” Juniper told her.

Just then, a man with white hair, a white mustache, and a green suit with the letters MM materialized out of nowhere.

“Hey,” he said “This isn’t the OWCA bathroom!”

Then a girl Candace met before, Vanessa, appeared out of nowhere.

Then a platypus materialized out of nowhere.

“Oh, there you are Perry,” Candace said.

Perry made his trademark clicking noise that no one else seemed able to make.

Then Phineas, Ferb, and their friends appeared out of nowhere, followed by a man in a lab coat.

“Phineas, Ferb, you two are so busted!” Candace told her brothers “You brought me to this other dimension!”

“Actually,” began the man in the lab coat “I did this.”

“The pharmacist did this? Really?” she asked.

“Yes, yes I did” said the man in the lab coat “And I’m not a pharmacist, I’m an evil genius.”

“Okay?” Candace replied.

“And he’s under arrest!” said the man in the green suit, and cuffed the other man.

“That’s weird,” Candace said “So where are we?”

“This looks like Unova!” Buford said.

“Wait,” Irving said “Does that mean this is-”

“Yes,” Juniper answered “Welcome to the world of Pokemon.

Irving giggled with excitement, as did Buford.

“I love Pokemon!” Buford said

“Nerd,” said Baljeet.

Buford pushed him over.

“Yeah,” Buford said “I’m the nerd.”
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Funny chapter! But it was kinda on the short side. Buford? Playing Pokemon? Actually that's pretty believable. And it is true no one else can make that clicking noise thy Perry makes.
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Good job! Everyone was in character, and it seemed pretty similar to an actual episode. It was a little short, but I can't wait to read more!
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

A Phineas and Ferb/Pokemon crossover? I'll admit, I'd considered this myself before, but was never sure how it would go over. I'm liking the plot so far, and find it fully believable that Buford plays Pokemon. The best parts so far are Monogram and Doofenshmirtz intentionally calling it "Pokeman", Irving hiding in the tree with Baljeet and Buford, and Doofenshmirtz covering the floor with glue from under his bed. Overall, I think the description, length, and depth leaves something to be desired, but the dialogue is as charming as in the show and it's hard to tell that the characters are being written by someone who doesn't actually work on the show. Keep up the amazing work! You can be sure I'll be back for more.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Chapter 2: A temporary Truce
    “What do you mean I’m under arrest?” asked Doofensmirtz

“You teleported all these people to an alternate fandom,” Monogram explained “And we have no way of getting back.”

“But I’m the only one who can build an Alternate-Fandom-inator to get us home!”

“What about these boys?” Monogram asked, pointing to the spot Phineas and Ferb were standing, but they were nowhere to be seen. The only people outside were Monogram, Doofensmirtz, Vanessa, and the red-haired girl. “Where’d they go?”

The red-haired girl pointed to a laboratory “They went in there with the professor.”

She then noticed the trampoline sitting next to the laboratory.

“How did I miss that?” she asked.

Vanessa shrugged “Probably because you were panicking since you randomly ended up in this alternate fandom.”

“When I get back to our fandom,” Candace began “Phineas and Ferb are going down, down, down!”

She tried to drag the trampoline away, but it was too heavy. Suddenly, a giant bird that appeared to be made of metal swooped down and attacked Candace, ripping the trampoline to shreds.

“What is that thing?” Candace screamed.

Vanessa looked like she was trying to remember something. “I think it’s called Skarmory.”

“You play Pokemon?” Candace asked.

“Used to,” Vanessa replied “I was only seven.”

The Skarmory continued to attack Candace. With all the confusion, Doofensmirtz took a break for it.

“Hey!” Monogram yelled and tackled the scientist before he could get far “Now you’re definitely going to prison.”

Vanessa came to her dad’s defense. “He built the device that got us into this mess, right? So that means he can build a machine to get us out.”

“Yeah, what she said,” Doofensmirtz said.

“So, do we have a truce, for now?” Monogram asked.

Doofensmirtz nodded, and they shook on it. Doofensmirtz knew he couldn’t last a day in jail. He’d do anything to stay out.

=====Meanwhile, in the lab================

“So, do you children want to begin your own Pokemon journey?” the professor asked.

“Say yes!” Irving told them

“Phineas,” Ferb said “I say yes.”

“Then I think I know what we’re gonna do today!” Phineas said.

“I know I will,” Buford said

“I will too,” Isabella said

Baljeet sighed “Fine, I guess I’ll give it a try.”

“I’m sorry,” Juniper told the children “But I only have enough Pokemon to give only three of you a starter.”

“We can wait,” Phineas said, and Ferb nodded.

“If Phineas and Ferb will wait for their Pokemon, I will too,” Irving said.

Baljeet went for the first pick. He saw three Pokemon. One was a green lizard with a leaf on its tail. Then there was a red pig. Finally, he saw what looked like a white and blue otter holding a shell. He looked very confused.

Buford whispered something in Baljeet’s ear. Baljeet pointed to the green one.

“I choose this one,” he said.

“Snivy!” It exclaimed.

“That’s Snivy, a grass type,” Juniper explained.

“That’s the worst one!” Buford said “I choose Tepig!”

Snivy looked upset, but the red pig ran to Buford’s side.

Isabella looked at the otter.

“I guess I’ll take this cutie,” she said.

“That’s Oshawott, the water-type Pokemon,” Juniper told her

Baljeet looked at Buford, annoyed.

“If you think Snivy is so awful,” Baljeet began “Then I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!”

“Snivy Snivy!” Snivy agreed.

“A grass-type versus a fire-type?” Buford laughed “You’re on!”

Wow, this sounds pretty cool so far! 8D
    I can't wait to see where you go with this! c:

Dream Team

Ahahaha very nice and creative.

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Wow, this Is a really good fanfic!
    And Buford knowing about Pokėmon, that's something quite ironic.
    I would've thought Baljeet was the PokeFan.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Heh, still good. Buford tricking Baljeet into picking Snivy and Candace getting attacked by a random Skarmory were both awesome.

Author's Profile

That was just awesome. including those silly P+F jokes.

Chapter 3: Pokemon Battle: Baljeet vs. Buford!
    “Let’s do this!” Baljeet told Buford

“You’re going down!” Buford replied

“Wait one minute boys!” Juniper told them “Before you can begin, you’ll need these.”

She handed them each what looked like a red electronic book. Baljeet carefully examined it.

“What is it?” he asked

“Duh,” Buford said “It’s a Pokedex!”

“Correct,” Juniper said “You scan a Pokemon with it and it lets you see either the move set or description of the Pokemon.”

Buford did it and selected ‘move set’.

“It says it knows Tackle, Tail Whip, and Ember,” Buford told everyone.

Baljeet did the same thing.

“It says he knows Tackle, Leer, and Vine Whip,” Baljeet told everyone.

“Start the battle!” Irving said, unable to hide his excitement “I’ll be the referee!”

“Let’s take this battle outside,” Juniper suggested “Both of you are inexperienced at battling, and I don’t want anything in my lab damaged because of you battle.”

They walked outside to see the pharmacist and guy in the green suit trying to build something. Vanessa and Candace stood nearby, casually making small talk.

“This will be a one-on-one match,” Irving said, giggling with joy “Begin!”

Snivy and Tepig jumped in front of their trainers.

“Because I feel sorry for you,” Buford told Baljeet “I’ll give you the first move.”

“Alright,” Baljeet said “Snivy, use Leer!”

“Snivy!” it said and began to stare Tepig in the eye, intimidating it.

“Ha!” Buford laughed “That attack does nothing! Tepig, let’s show them how to have a real battle and use Ember!”

“Te Tepig!” it cried and let out a small flame on Snivy.

“Snivy!” It cried. It appeared to be badly hurt.

“Tackle!” Baljeet commanded.

“Snivy Snive!” it yelled and tackled Tepig.

“What?” Buford said in disbelief “Tackle isn’t that powerful!”

“But Baljeet had his Snivy use Leer, which lowered Tepig’s defense,” Juniper explained “Now Tepig won’t be taking hits as well.”

Baljeet laughed. “See, I apparently do know what I’m doing! Of course it was accidental, but still”

“Tepig,” Buford yelled “Ember!”

“Leer followed by Tackle!” Baljeet said.

Snivy acted first, staring Tepig in the eye, intimidating it, so it wouldn’t be too quick to act. Then Snivy tackled its foe. Tepig, not able to take another hit, fell down in defeat.

“Yeah!” Baljeet cheered.

“Snivy!” Snivy cried happily.

“Tepig is no longer able to battle!” Irving said “Baljeet is the victor!”

“Like I needed reminding,” Buford grumbled

Phineas and Ferb walked over to congratulate Baljeet.

“That was awesome!” Phineas said

“Yes,” Ferb agreed “For someone who had absolutely no clue what they were doing, you did surprisingly well.”

“Thanks,” Baljeet said “I think.”

“Whoa, whoa whoa,” Isabella said “Now I want to battle the winner!”
    “That’s me” Baljeet said proudly “And I defeated Buford who had a type-advantage! Now that I’m on the advantage, I’m guaranteed to win.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Isabella said with a sly grin.

Love it, keep up the good work dude!!!

Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon show ever and this fanfic is awesome,

I can't wait to see more! =D

Also I wanna see Isabella and Oshawott! =3
    Last edited by Sceptrigon; 23rd August 2011 at 8:13 PM.

Quite good, actually. I like the way it sounds just like an episode of P+F. The only thing I see wrong is that some of the dialog seems a bit choppy. I understand that it can be difficult, as I'm a fairly new writer myself, and I can guess it would be even harder with a crossover fic. I just think that spending even a little extra time on that can be completely worth it.

-TA
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

Oh Isabella better win! So excited for ther next chapter!
    Great Work.

Poor Baljeet, he isn't going to stand a chance against Isabella.

Author's Profile

Chapter 4: Pokemon Battle: Baljeet vs. Isabella!
    “Wait,” Juniper said before Baljeet and Isabella could begin their battle “Snivy is hurt! There aren’t any Pokemon centers in this town, but I do have a device in my lab that will bring him to full health. Come with me, Baljeet.”

Baljeet and Juniper stepped inside the lab.

“Hey, where’s Perry? Phineas asked, once they were in.

Ferb pointed at the pharmacist and man with the green suit. Perry was sitting between them.

“Oh, there you are Perry,” Phineas said “That was easy.”

The man in the green suit began to say something o Perry. Quietly so that only the platypus could hear him.

“Agent P,” he explained “The OWCA has formed a temporary alliance with Doofensmirtz.”

“And you’re telling this to the platypus because?” Doofensmirtz asked, not recognizing his nemesis without the hat.

“Quiet you,” Monogram said “Anyway, we’ve assigned you a new nemesis in Unova until we can return to our fandom. You won’t be alone on this mission, for you’ll have a partner. I can’t give you any details because this is highly classified, and, I have none. Just stay with the kids and find the man named Looker. When the kids leave, put your hat on, and he’ll tell you what to do.”

“Umm…” began Doofensmirtz “This isn’t Perry. Perry has a hat.”

Monogram ignored him, and Baljeet stepped out of the lab, with his Snivy ready to fight.

“Let’s do this!” Baljeet said. Isabella wasn’t paying attention, as she was scanning her Oshawott with the Pokedex Juniper just gave her.

“It says she knows Tackle, Tail Whip, and Water Gun,” she said “Now, Baljeet, prepare to be destroyed.”

“I’ll be the referee,” Buford said “This is one-on-one yada yada yada, begin!”

Oshawott and Snivy got in front of their trainers, ready to go.

“Oshawott,” Isabella said “Tail Whip followed by Tackle!”

“Vine Whip!” Baljeet commanded.

Oshawott began cutely wagging its tail, distracting Snivy, making it think his opponent isn’t a threat, at least until Oshawott tackled him.

“Snivy!” it yelled and a vine came out of its back, slapping Oshawott.

Both sides seemed to have taken a lot of damage.

“It looks like any hit of greater power would cause their opponent to faint,” Juniper explained.

Baljeet decided to use this to his advantage.

“Leer and Vine Whip!” he yelled

“Not so fast!” Isabella said “Oshawott, close your eyes, use Tail Whip, and finish things with a Tackle!”

Snivy tried to look his opponent in the eye, but, Oshawott, obeying her trainer, closed her eyes, so an intimidating stare would be useless. She then began to wag her own tail cutely, causing Snivy to let his guard down. While her opponent’s guard was down, Oshawott tackled him, causing Snivy to fall unconscious.

“Snivy is out cold,” Buford said “Baljeet is the loser! I love saying that.”

“Everyone went over to congratulate Isabella.

“You were amazing!” Phineas said.

Everyone else said nice things, but she only listened to Phineas.

“You were so cool!” he’d say “That was awesome!” and of course “I love you Isabella! Marry me!”

She was in Phineas-Land for that last part.

Even Doofensmirtz was watching with interest.

“You know,” he said “If this were a fan fiction, I bet everyone who reviewed this would have totally seen this coming.”

“Yeah right!” Candace said

“My dad may be evil,” Vanessa began “But he sure has a wild imagination.”

“It’s true!” Doofensmirtz said “I looked up Phineas and Ferb/ Pokemon crossover on the internet and I found something identical to this!”

“Sure you did,” Monogram replied.
    Last edited by YourFavoriteUser; 24th August 2011 at 8:21 PM.

He he he...read this and couldn't help chuckling. It really does sound like an episode of P+F. While I usually hate crossovers, and wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole, I love this. Great usage of the fourth wall breaking there. I know it can be either one of the easiest or hardest gags to pull, as I use it quite a bit in my own fic. One last piece of advice I have for you is to put an advertisement in your sig. If you can't make a picture, or find somebody who can, even a text link works. That can really help get readers/ reviewers. Anyway, good job, and I'll try to keep reviewing for you.

-TA
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

I wonder if Perry will somehow be mistaken as a pokemon by other, inexperienced trainers =P

Then Perry can use his own fighting skills for victory! lols!

Lol, Doof knew the viewers were gonna want Isabella to win.
    Good Chapter. I'm anxious to see what happens next.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast