Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~♥ .-Twinleafshipping// (Dawn x Barry)-. ♥~

Default ~♥ .-Twinleafshipping// (Dawn x Barry)-. ♥~

//Twinleafshipping♥

Welcome! :3 This is the official thread for Twinleafshipping, the romantic relationship between Barry and Dawn~!If you enjoy the shipping, then have a great time!

Twinleafshippers/Members:

PerishCount
    SapphireIris
    00poke_maniac
    Flame Mistress
    Aura Of Twilight
    Angel~
    Ashist_Wilketch
    Yuppirox
    watericedragon
    Little Rue

If you would like to be on this list, PM me, please. ^_^

If you want a Twinleafshipping AMV or piece of fan art featured, please PM me with the link to it. Thanks! ♥
    Last edited by PerishCount; 24th June 2012 at 2:21 PM.

I love this pairing, so count me in dood. =D I love this pairing. =D I thought it was adorable in both the anime and the games.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I might only ship this in-game, but it is indeed my Gameverse OTP <3 So yeah, count me in! I love their cute little interactions (though kinda spaced out) with the games, and there's just something about them that clicks to me. They're also nice in the anime, it's my third favourite Dawn ship.

Awww I LOVE this pairing. Can I please join?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Awww I LOVE this pairing. Can I please join?
    Ok! I'll add you, and thanks! :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I might only ship this in-game, but it is indeed my Gameverse OTP <3 So yeah, count me in! I love their cute little interactions (though kinda spaced out) with the games, and there's just something about them that clicks to me. They're also nice in the anime, it's my third favourite Dawn ship.
    I'll add you, too! :3
    Last edited by PerishCount; 23rd June 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Oh what the heck. This couple is adorable. May I join as well?

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

One of the shippings I support. I really love their interactions. XD Can I join in as well?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I support them, they're so cute together! I would love to join.

I like these two as well. I wouldn't mind joining.

Here are some Twinleaf pics I drew if anyone's interested shameless self advertisement ftw. They're kinda old, especially the second one, but w/e:

http://fav.me/d4vk4x7
    http://fav.me/d2ns6s6

TWINLEAFSHIPPING!! <3
    May I please join as well? This shipping was my OTP for the DP arc. ^_^

Cute pictures, Yuppirox! :3

Is it fine if I post this topic?
    What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment?
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 24th June 2012 at 4:06 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Can I join? I like Twinleafshipping. well, mostly in the game though.
    Well, in the game, every time Barry crashed into Dawn. ^^ and in the anime, he was always a little too close to Dawn. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    Well, in the game, every time Barry crashed into Dawn. ^^ and in the anime, he was always a little too close to Dawn. lol
    Yeah, basically this. I loved those crashes. XD In the anime... I don't know about the anime, since I'm not a big fan of Animeverse TwinleafShipping, but it was nice when Dawn fan irked over his Pokétch (though she likes to fangirl in general XD).

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    Oh what the heck. This couple is adorable. May I join as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    One of the shippings I support. I really love their interactions. XD Can I join in as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I support them, they're so cute together! I would love to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    I like these two as well. I wouldn't mind joining.

Here are some Twinleaf pics I drew if anyone's interested shameless self advertisement ftw. They're kinda old, especially the second one, but w/e:

http://fav.me/d4vk4x7
    http://fav.me/d2ns6s6
    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    TWINLEAFSHIPPING!! <3
    May I please join as well? This shipping was my OTP for the DP arc. ^_^

Cute pictures, Yuppirox! :3

Is it fine if I post this topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    Adding you all~! :3

What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment

When she fell almost on his behind on Iron Island. xDD Also during the league, when Dawn started to mock Paul etc. and tell Barry what he'd REALLY say to him. XDD It was just such a funny moment. XD

Speaking of Twinleafshipping moments...

Twinleafshipping - Bulbapedia

:3

^ Thanks for the list PersihCount! ^_^ But just looking at it makes me wish there were more hints...

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    What was your favorite TwinleafShipping moment

When she fell almost on his behind on Iron Island. xDD Also during the league, when Dawn started to mock Paul etc. and tell Barry wwhat he'd REALLY say to him. XDD It was just such a funny moment. XD
    LOL! xD Yes! Falling and landing on top of him was hilarious and definitely my favorite moment. When Dawn admired his Poketch by grabbing his hand was really cute and bow Barry started bragging about it. x3 Dawn mimicking Barry was funny to hear as well. For the gameverse, the crashing into each other is funny. Once you read "BAMMM" or something like that, you know it's Barry. xD

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    ^ Thanks for the list PersihCount! ^_^ But just looking at it makes me wish there were more hints...
    You know, the hints never bothered me for this ship. In fact I had this little theory that because Kenny was so enraptured by Dawn that Barry would feel jelly. XD Yes, I actually thought that might've happened back when I was watching DP. XDDD

LOL! xD Yes! Falling and landing on top of him was hilarious and definitely my favorite moment. When Dawn admired his Poketch by grabbing his hand was really cute and bow Barry started bragging about it. x3 Dawn mimicking Barry was funny to hear as well. For the gameverse, the crashing into each other is funny. Once you read "BAMMM" or something like that, you know it's Barry. xD
    And then he find her for using falling on his body. XDDD Oh yes, that was cute too. X3 OOOH gameverse. I love how in Platinum how Barry was all "Is she your sister? about Cynthia. xDD Also after you defeat the Galactic Grunt in Pastoria he's all "If you run like that and you're NOT a Pokemon, you're a bad guy" XDD and then he has to run like that. XDD I know it's not shippy, but somehow lines like that make me like this ship more. xDD Though ironically despite like this ship anime/games I don't like Haughtyshipping in the manga. :/

I hated how in the game, Mars called Lucas and Dawn a couple. I wish Barry was the one battling Mars instead of Lucas.

wait... it might've been Saturn and not Mars. Whoever you battle in lake Verity... ^_^;

<(-^O^-)> ~♪

Thanks Perish^^

Barry has so much enthusiasm, which will be good for Dawn. And I think he complements her perfectly. ;D
    Last edited by Blessed; 25th June 2012 at 7:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Thanks Perish^^

Barry has so much enthusiasm, which will be good for Dawn. And I think he complements her perfectly. ;D
    Yeah~ Barry is my favorite guy for Dawn. They're good together in the Manga, too. Ash is kind of cute for Dawn, too, but I prefer Ash with Misty, plus I see Dawn and Ash as best friends. They high five and stuff. I hate how everyone sees the high-fives as Pearlshipping hints. They're just high-fives. xD Anyways, I don't like Ikarishipping because Paul seems to hate Dawn. Lol~ Enough of my rant. Barry is adorable, so is Dawn, so they're great together.

<(-^O^-)> ~♪

Quote Originally Posted by PerishCount View Post
    Yeah~ Barry is my favorite guy for Dawn. They're good together in the Manga, too. Ash is kind of cute for Dawn, too, but I prefer Ash with Misty, plus I see Dawn and Ash as best friends. They high five and stuff. I hate how everyone sees the high-fives as Pearlshipping hints. They're just high-fives. xD Anyways, I don't like Ikarishipping because Paul seems to hate Dawn. Lol~ Enough of my rant. Barry is adorable, so is Dawn, so they're great together.
    They are blown a little out of proportion... two friends could do that, wouldn't mean anything. For Ikari it's the whole opposites attract thing. Despite him ignoring her most of the time lol. I agree about Barry! like I aforementioned how well they go together!

I adore this ship ;D Can I join?
    I probably ship them more in the games then I do in the anime, but I still think they're cute in the anime. (:
    I know Dawn isn't the most calm character is the series but she's no where near as hyper as Barry, which I think is a good thing! He needs someone to calm him down

Guys, on the whole digression into talking about other ships like PearlShipping and IkariShipping... don't do it. First off, it's spammy. This is a topic about TwinleafShipping, so talk about that ship instead of comparing it to others. Also, this really isn't the place to criticize other ships. Remember that there are TwinleafShippers who are also PearlShippers and/or IkariShippers and people who support those couples might be reading this thread. Be considerate of them.

Carry on.

...Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a different name for animeverse Barry/Dawn as opposed to TwinLeafshipping, which only covers the games, I think? Like how Fortuneshipping is gameverse Lucas/Dawn and Commonershipping is Specialverse Diamond/Platinum.

Anyway, as long as this encompasses the game version of it, I'm in. |D

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    I adore this ship ;D Can I join?
    I probably ship them more in the games then I do in the anime, but I still think they're cute in the anime. (:
    I know Dawn isn't the most calm character is the series but she's no where near as hyper as Barry, which I think is a good thing! He needs someone to calm him down
    I'll add you~

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Guys, on the whole digression into talking about other ships like PearlShipping and IkariShipping... don't do it. First off, it's spammy. This is a topic about TwinleafShipping, so talk about that ship instead of comparing it to others. Also, this really isn't the place to criticize other ships. Remember that there are TwinleafShippers who are also PearlShippers and/or IkariShippers and people who support those couples might be reading this thread. Be considerate of them.

Carry on.
    Sorry. ^_^; We'll stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    ...Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a different name for animeverse Barry/Dawn as opposed to TwinLeafshipping, which only covers the games, I think? Like how Fortuneshipping is gameverse Lucas/Dawn and Commonershipping is Specialverse Diamond/Platinum.

Anyway, as long as this encompasses the game version of it, I'm in. |D
    Actually, this is about the anime, game, and manga. (even though the manga is very different, but whatever.) Do you want to join? :3

<(-^O^-)> ~♪

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast