Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4354

Thread: The last movie you saw

Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown

My sister's favorite Pokemon movie. Fun to see Misty and Brock again, and the whole Entei thing was pretty kyute.

Perfect Blue

Sorta' like Black Swan, but... anime. And with actual murder instead of just hallucinations. Which makes sense, since Perfect Blue gets mentioned in Black Swan's commentary, but I found the transitions between reality and the detective drama flowed rather well. I now have that annoying pop song stuck in my head.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Alien Vs. Predator

Around average. Irritating main female character though. Aliens ftw <3 so cute as always.

Pitch Perfect

I love a Capella which influences my choice but I thought it was good otherwise.

Tokyo Godfathers

I have no idea why I'm watching a Christmas movie in January. Anyway, the characters are hysterically exaggerated, and a couple of great gags are set up, though I don't think it's as dramatic as critics say. Certainly rather heartwarming, and the emphasis on coincidences is rather comical. Probably going to watch this again for Christmas.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Van Helsing

Love this movie <3 after seeing it so many times I thought it was alright, but now I see it in a whole new light. The way Helsing transforms into a werewolf to mirror Dracula's vampirism... and the werewolves look like the best I've ever seen in a movie, so yesss <3

Django Unchained

My god what an an awesome film! Brutal and yet funny at the same time. The KKK scene was absolute comedy gold

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

i saw most of avatar.
    I still think it is one of the coolest movies.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The last movie I saw was To Kill a Mockingbird, and it was pretty great. I loved the book, and the movie was a good adaptation.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

It was alright, Joker ftw though <3

Disney's Alice in Wonderland

It's... different from what I remember. I mean, I haven't seen this movie in years, yet it's been stuck in my head for a long time (especially the Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum sound-effects). So during my Disney binging, I felt the need to watch it, but sadly, we don't have our copy anymore. Thankfully, YouTube has it. I don't regret watching it, I'm just wondering what the heck exactly happened outside of the obvious "Alice is mad, it's not supposed to make sense". I may watch it again one of these days, since it's still enjoyable once you reach the Cheshire Cat.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

My Neighbor Totoro

EVERYBODY IS SO CUTE IN THAT MOVIE, I thought the mom was gonna die and her sister was gonna be lost forever but HAYAO MIYAZAKI IS PLAYING TRICKS WITH MY MIND AGGAIIIINNNN

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Fine, kinda dull and not really as funny as you'd want it to be, and with that many kids it just made it even more annoying to watch and listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusionist Crown View Post
    Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Fine, kinda dull and not really as funny as you'd want it to be, and with that many kids it just made it even more annoying to watch and listen to.
    used to love that movie

I last seen Wall-E. wow I'd like to go to space one nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    used to love that movie
    It was alright ages ago, but the more you see a movie the less interesting it gets xD. I think I probably liked it years ago too.

Snakes on a Train

Terrible. Just.. terrible. I avoided watching it for years since after five minutes I hated it the first time I tried it >_> just a load of small snakes and an ugly woman puking up green goo... ugh ><;

I saw Holes.
    For some reason it was less interesting now that ive read the book.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The Rescuers

Different than how I remembered it being, possibly because (again) I haven't seen this movie in years. I remembered a lot of things from it since I believe I watched it a lot as a kid (some of the moments kinda haunted me like the opening credits, I remember that scaring me as a kid for some reason, and Miss Bianca being carried away in the water). But the one thing I did enjoy from the movie was Madame Medusa's animation. She must've been fun to animate, though doing a little research on it, the animators had a hard time with her. I also noted some of Don Bluth's hand in the animation direction, especially with the cat.

Other than that, the movie was kinda boring. Might not watch it again for a while. The Rescuers Down Under is honestly the better movie to me.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Hotel Transylvania

Saw it (finally), ever since we got it last night. I gotta say, it's a cute movie, I wouldn't mind watching this again, and I was pleased Jonathan was likable enough for who he was. I liked what they did with all of our favorite monsters. Still kept true to their roots, but with a more modern twist. I like it. Though about the half-way point or so during the sad backstory, I had just gotten my lunch, so it was all I could do to keep from crying in my food.
    I survived Pupa.

Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists! (Aka Pirates Band of Misfits in America)

Actually saw this a week ago, but didn't comment. It was passable. The plot was cliched and predictable (apart from one slight twist), the characters were flat and had little personality, and there weren't that many jokes - I was expecting it to be funnier. However, there was nothing really horrible about it, as the plot still made sense and was paced properly, and none of the characters were annoying either. I just found it mainly bland, and wouldn't watch it again. 5/10
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 2nd February 2013 at 3:37 PM.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Groundhog Day and Rock of Ages.
    One is a brilliantly thought out comedy, and the other is a trivial but fun musical. I especially loved Cruise's role, and Heman the badass monkey. As a musical it was nothing special, but the hard rock music let me get through it without muting the TV.
    BLAH

I saw the Hobbit last. It's been forever since I saw a movie. But there's nothing coming out that I really want to see until April (Jurassic Park 3D).
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast