Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4343

Thread: The last movie you saw

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Man, that series changed my impression on pirates.

I watched The Amazing Spider-Man. I love it way better then the past movies.

Cinema: Wreck-It Ralph

I saw this last weekend and I LOOOOVED IT. The premise is practically the same as Toy Story, but it's still a very original concept. It basically does for video games, what Toy Story did for toys.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 8th March 2014 at 1:26 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

last night i watched Entrapment
    I liked it. Movies about thives are always entertaining.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Wreck It Ralph

Brilliant. I spoiled myself about the whole thing beforehand, but it didn't impact my enjoyment of the film. The plot is well crafted - knowing what would happen, I could see all the clues and it was set up well, and the whole thing made sense. The characters and their interactions are interesting - I like how Felix wasn't a jerk just because Ralph was a good person, but instead both were decent, flawed beings; Calhoun was harsh but not so much she became too dark and bland compared to the others; and Vanellope does a good job of being cheeky and cute. Nothing about them feels cheesy. The art style fits each world and the blocky movements of some characters remind you that it's based on a video game without being impeding. And the environments - woah. It's not a lie to say that when the world of Hero's Duty and the race in Sugar Rush came up, I actually wanted to play those games (I've actually played Fix It Felix on the app). I don't even like first person shooters either. The cameos were handed beautifully as well - it just felt natural for the likes of Clyde and Q Bert to be there. Apart from some slight pacing issues (the latter half felt a bit rushed), this film is excellent and definitely up there with some of the best Disney and Pixar films. 10/10

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Prometheus. I liked it, but maybe it's because I've never seen an Alien movie before (I've seen parts of Alien, Alien 3 and Aliens.) I found it was an interesting story, but it may not have been right for the Alien franchise. I also have a lot of unanswered questions that I'll need to google or something. Additionally, it was a lot tamer than I thought it would be. Not many scares or gore. It was better in the atmosphere and tension, but I feel it could have been     Spoiler:- .:
    The special effects were also fantastic, and very welcome for a film set in this universe. Overall, it's good, but it left me with a lot of questions. 4/5.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Wreck-It Ralph. pretty much a fantastic movie X3
    It had its moments and it definitely stood out to moi. I shall put it in my list of favorite movies >:3 and well... I would watch it again XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

A.I. - Artificial Intelligence

It was rather interesting... didn't really like the kid droid though, too freaking whiny and creepy ><;; at the end was rather sad though.

Bottle Rocket. I really missed not seeing Wes Anderson's usual cinematography... Liked it, though. Ines was really cute. 7/10

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Alright I guess, kinda boring but... eh x__x; what else would I expect from a FF movie that had none of the characters in it xD

The Great Outdoors

dont bother, it wasnt that good.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

jim carrey is actually a pretty good actor. it was an artsy, romantic, depressing, mindfuck kind of movie. i liked it.

Because of our recent blizzard, I thought the shining would be quite relevant to watch.

30 Days of Night

Was alright, for a vampire movie. The vampire's screeching's were kinda annoying though as they occurred every few minutes throughout the movie x_x

Miami Vice

Hated it. The acting was ick, the talking scenes dull. Just really over all a terrible movie <.<;

Wild Target.

Quirky.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I saw Wreck It Ralph. I didn't have high expectations for it as Disney/Pixar's movies have been poor in the last few years. Or maybe its just the fact that they are FAMILY films. It exceeded my expectations and was actually as good as recent animated movies get. The best part was the bad-anon group with Bowser and Dr. Eggman amongst others. Ralph's a good guy whos a bad guy, and this is a good film 9/10 =P
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Mama

Oh mama. Its actually enjoyable to watch as a horror film. It has the shocking factor. And I like the characters.
    The artist, jungle book kid, lady rocker.. And of course Mama ghost.
    Only the ending was a bit meh. I guess they wanted a happy ending but since its horror they made it not happy ending too. But its still better than last year's so called good horror film The Woman in Black's ending.
    Imagine having that sort of 'mom' to protect you from bullies at school.

Mama will take care of them my child..
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Friday the 13th

Good, although the victims in this movie really are the worst due to how insanely irritating they are. Should have been tortured and then killed. ¬_¬

Yesterday I watched the "80s Opera" Flashdance. It was amazing.

The movie ends with this freeze frame. Of course, you'd need to see the movie to understand what it means, but this beautiful shot really sums up the whole movie.

What a FEEEELING!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast