Page 108 of 174 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4343

Thread: The last movie you saw

Well i watched StepBrothers the other day so ill review it of a sort.

Its very funny. Funnier than you would imagine. Two 40 year old guys whose parents move in with each other. At first they hate each other but their combined hatred for Brennan's younger richer brother brings them together. They apply for jobs etc. After they are told their parents are selling the house. All of this is hilarious but i will not spoil the conclusion. Funny but stupid in places 8/10.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I watched All Dogs Go to Heaven with my girlfriend who had not seen it. I'm still baffled, it was my favorite movie when I was a kid.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    I watched All Dogs Go to Heaven with my girlfriend who had not seen it. I'm still baffled, it was my favorite movie when I was a kid.
    You're baffled she hadn't seen it? To be honest, most people haven't (because everyone went to go see The Little Mermaid), even if the VHS sales were extremely high at the time. Even then, I haven't seen it either. I've been meaning to.

Anyhoo, while I wasn't bothered to look for our DVD copy, since I noticed we still had our VHS, I decided to watch Alien, probably the first time in a long time. I think the last time I actually saw this the whole way through was when I was a kid. Which is odd, since I could pretty much determine what was going to happen in each scene (unless it's that predictable now). It's pretty much how I remembered it: a crew on a space ship struggling to kill an alien they inadvertently brought on-board from... Saturn, I think. Or a moon of Saturn's. Wha...?

So yeah. I wasn't that scared, but the atmosphere of the movie is amazing. It holds up pretty well to this day, I wish more movies were like that. You know, we all remember Ripley as being a badass woman, but she was just a normal human being in the first one. She just turned into one at the end, and when the sequels kept coming (which honestly, I think the first movie works better on its own, so the audience can just make an ending of their own).

Still a pretty good movie. Apparently it has a deeper meaning to it such as the alien is pretty much the embodiment of rape, but I didn't exactly see that, honestly. I just saw an alien with a vicious instinct, or a perfect weapon as Ash said. I have to say that the gore was pretty much kept to a minimum for an R-rated film. It didn't need it to scare people, and I think that's where the film succeeds. Yeah, these days I think you'd be lucky to find someone who is actually terrified of it (especially since everyone knows of it by now), but for what it is, it delivers the suspense and subtle horror well.

10/10
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Yesterday I watched "Oz: The Great and Powerful"
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Toy Story. I haven't seen this movie in years, and I really enjoyed it (once again.) Now that I'm older, I was looking at the aesthetics more and relating it to Toy Story 3. The movie is fantastic in concept and action-y scenes, but it's definitely the weakest in terms of characters because each sequel gets bigger and better casts. I also figured out that it's my least favourite Toy Story without my nostalgia glasses, but least favourite is still great. 4.5/5.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I watched Ben 10 Race against time yesterday. I enjoyed that movie

I watched "This is Spinal Tap" a couple of days ago. IT IS HILARIOUS. It's not very in your face, but its subtle and yet loud, funny, and yet realistic. It's a pretty good movie. 9/10
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I watched Puss in Boots today ^^ the spin off from shrek
    It was a good movie, but even with the villian's "redemption" i can't help but hate him to the end xD
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    You're baffled she hadn't seen it? To be honest, most people haven't (because everyone went to go see The Little Mermaid), even if the VHS sales were extremely high at the time. Even then, I haven't seen it either. I've been meaning to.
    I don't know, it just felt weird since it was a movie everyone I knew saw as a kid. But check it out when ever you can, it's really good.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Not much of a "movie", but I've been watching a ton of Doctor Who within the past few days. The last proper movie I watched was the original Wizard of Oz movie. Wanted something to compare to when I go see the new Oz movie.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

The Expendables.
    It was okay, I will soon watch the less-okay-for-sure sequel...
    <no sig>

I watched Transformers and Ben 10 Alien Swarm earlier today

I WAS watching The Mist... until it froze sometime after the d-bag neighbor left, and old timer biker got cut in half. They were all; "Dude we gotta bail, that one lady is bat****!"
    I loved the whole two set thing also, you don't ever get lost, and therefor always care about what's going on.
    Zombies got nothing aliens. Everyone knows how to deal with zombies, aliens are just so... alien.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

I watched Scooby-Doo and the Blue Falcon with some friends

The last movie I ever saw was Wreck - it Raplhp with a group of my Friends in School.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

is it sad that i dont even know?

batman three?

Thank You for Smoking

Witty.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

The last movie I saw in theaters recently "Oz the great and Powerful".

The last movie I saw in theaters was the Dark Knight Rises. I like all the Christopher Nolan Batman movies all three of them are awesome!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Rise of the Guardians

absolute crap.

Chernobyl Diaries

Surprised me a little as I really didn't know what to expect, but it could have been so much better.

5.5/10
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    Rise of the Guardians

absolute crap.
    Rise of the guardians was a great animated movie, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Princess Mononoke. I liked it, but (maybe because I watched a streaming feed from a shifty site) the way the movements and sounds never synced up, I got annoyed with it. Still good though.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Page 108 of 174 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast