Page 113 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4344

Thread: The last movie you saw

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Oh my god , where do I start, this movie was spectacular. Arnold Schwarzanegger was phenomenal as the Terminator. The way he talked with John and learned, his dialogue(hasta la vista, baby) and how we was like a father to John. Linda Hamilton was really good too as Sarah Connor and was just as badass as Beatrix Kiddo or Ellen Ripley. She's no longer the timid and scared woman she was in the first. She has quite a bit of character development, just like Arnie. Edward Furlong was brilliant in a stunning debut. The movie has cutting edge graphics which look fabulous even now(unlike Tron, ugghh) and the script. The scripts transcends the acting, which is an impressive feat. Overall a mind-blowingly good movie and the best action movie ever(even better than Die Hard and the first Terminator). An absolute masterpiece.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

This movie was amazing. I expected it to be great, but it was a lot better than I thought it would be. The conflict mixed well with the small bits of comedy placed throughout. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone. I will be picking this up on DVD.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Donnie Darko Dict Cut

A weird movie that made no sence.

Last movie watched was The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Here's to another new favourite series.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Yojimbo

Awesome movie. Akira Kurosawa's directing was top-notch and Toshiro Mifune was brilliant as Sanjuro. An original plot, so good that Sergio Leone ripped it off. Recommended highly to everyone.

Credit

Iron Man 3

Overall, a good enough movie but it could've been better. I was actually expecting more so I had some disappointments but still good nonetheless. Also has a good number of funny scenes BTW which makes up for what it lacks.

"Facing the Giants" again after talking with a friend on the forums about it. It's a great movie with an even better message!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

hmm, last one i saw in theaters was Jurassic Park 3D
    love that movie, cant wait till the 4th one comes out.

at home the last one was, Inception
    pretty good movie, even though i hated the ending.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Watched The Social Network for the first time the other night. Surprisingly a good film. Very funny and hardly a dull moment.

Also watched Serenity, Joss Whedon's film based on the series Firefly. Loved it. If you haven't seen the show, get on that.

Mary and Max

Fantastic claymation film. Very emotional and heartwarming. It's on Netflix, great movie, check it out.

9/10

Last movie watched was Sound City (2013). As many reviews stated, this one is fantastic. Grohl did a very good job on this one.

Raiders of the Lost Ark. Really, really good movie.

Credit

Well the last one I watch was Cocoon, with Wilford Brimley and Diabeetus.

Thank you based Turpoo

Cats Don't Dance

I have never seen this movie, and I wish I've seen it earlier. While it's not the best movie out there, it was lots of fun, and the animation is beautiful. Darla is probably my favorite character in the movie, the animators and Ashley Peldon had a lot of fun with her ("Big and Loud" really is big and loud, it was awesome and had a genuinely creepy moment in it). There's honestly not a lot to say about the movie except that I enjoyed it. I may watch it again if just for the animation.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Hunger Games

First time I really watched this oddly enough. Didn't like it that much...
    - Nate the

Rewatched Empire of the Sun. Now I'm scared of both war and losing my parents...

I watched The Karate Kid (remake) i have to say, i liked the original waaay more.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Lady and the Tramp

It's been a long time since I saw the movie, and it's a pretty good slice-of-life through a dog's eyes. I thought it was cute, and the characters are endearing. It's not like how I remembered it feeling like, but the scenes have stuck with me as a kid, so it was a nice trip down memory lane. Tramp was a treat. I don't know who played him in the movie, I didn't recognize the voice, but he was great. Same with Lady, and heck all the other characters. It's a nice film to sit and pass the time away while you admire the animation and the music.

And now you have "We Are Siamese (If You Please)" stuck in your head. You're welcome :3.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Iron Man 3. I won't go into detail and spoil it for anyone but I will say this: after watching it, I tried to remember what my least favorite movie was. I realized that I had never really given a movie a title that low. Iron Man 3 is the first movie to make me evaluate how terrible it is.

Iron Man 3 is my least favorite movie of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Iron Man 3. I won't go into detail and spoil it for anyone but I will say this: after watching it, I tried to remember what my least favorite movie was. I realized that I had never really given a movie a title that low. Iron Man 3 is the first movie to make me evaluate how terrible it is.

Iron Man 3 is my least favorite movie of all time.
    It upsets me to think that a friend is dragging me to see this movie in a couple of hours. Arceus, have mercy on my soul.

Anyways, I just watched Spirited Away for the first time, incidentally my first Miyazaki film as well. It's decent, a lot of people here seem to think it's an amazing film, but I disagree. Nothing too spectacular. Probably won't watch it again.

7/10

I just watched The Hunger Games. It's the best movie ever, imo.
    I made a forum! The Pokeathlon Forums. Come and join today!

Also, check out my club on Marriland.

Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. This guy is the one who always inspires me to do my art.
    No one hears muffled screams. No one sees faded tears.

Chakushin Ari Final. That's "One Missed Call 3" in Japanese.

I love Japanese horror movies. They know how to scare without making it cheesy, without throwing in car chases or explosions or stuff like that.

RocknRolla

I don't know why, I just felt like watching it. It was fun.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Last movie watched was The Host. I just got suggestions from the featured movies.

Page 113 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast