Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221
Results 5,501 to 5,514 of 5514

Thread: The last movie you saw

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

(Double-post.)

One Hour Photo

Been wanting to watch something of Robin Williams' that wasn't part of his wheelhouse, and this film caught my attention for a while, just finally got around to watching it. And um... let's just say watching it at night before going to bed is proooobably not the best idea in the world. Not that I don't think watching it in the middle of the afternoon would've made it any less freaky, but at least it'd give you some time to find other things to burn to short-term memory prior to sleep.

It's not a bad film at all, it's just a bit unpleasant.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 11 - 1/10/18

My favorite movies 2017:
    10. Resident Evil the Final Chapter
    9. Kong Skull Island
    8. Thor Ragnarok
    7. Dunkirk
    6. Atomic Blonde
    5. Baby Driver
    4. Coco
    3. It
    2. Call Me By Your Name
    1. Blade Runner 2049

Personally, I think this year's films are better than last year's. There are many creative movies I watched that I had to search the explanation to understand the plot better, like Mother!, A Ghost Story, It Comes at Night and Atomic Blonde.
    And I loved The Last Jedi.
    Ultra Sun team:

Rage x Love
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

The Last Jedi was the most recent movie I saw. 8/10
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (Diamond random)

Technically the last movie I watched was the "San Junipero" episode of Black Mirror (crediting it as a movie since it won an award for Best TV Movie). I'd give it an 8/10. The idea behind the episode was cool, and I like that it built up nicely to what was going on. After you realize what's happening, though, it was kind of predictable, but I can forgive that because of how 80s it was, haha. And I really enjoyed the leads, I felt that they matched well and gave the episode a good vibe compared to other Black Mirror episodes.

Last Saturday I watched Dunkirk. I thought it was really good. Plus add in the fact that there is very little dialogue in the movie, since it is the visuals and music that really tell how it goes.

I saw The Post last.

It's a good story with good actors. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a good historic title with significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

I think I last saw the Keldeo movie again on tv^^
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too
    I may add this one korrina blingee that helps my autism to this sig sometime however i don't feel like changing it as much yet :3 korrina is still powerful to me though^^

Pokemon Movie 2000 a while ago. It's been years since I've seen that movie. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    I think I last saw the Keldeo movie again on tv^^
    Nice! I liked the Kyruem and Keldeo fight.

I just watched But I'm A Cheerleader last night. It's an early-2000s movie about gay people being sent away by their parents to be turned straight. It's pretty campy, and it's got Natasha Lyonne (from Orange is the New Black), RuPaul, Dante Basco, and Cathy Moriarty in it. I enjoy the aesthetic of these kinds of movies a lot, but I know a lot of people won't find it very entertaining. I'd give it a 6/10 for being cute and easy to watch. I appreciate what it was for the year it was made. A lot of young LGBT+ people today don't realize what it used to be like then, even though it was within the past twenty years.

Insidious: The Last Key

At first it looked promising in the beginning w/ the flashback childhood scene of the main character Elise Rainier, but then the other parts especially the ending were just meh. The only good thing was Lin Shaye's performance.
    Ultra Sun team:

Rage x Love
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. It deals with a rather horrifying type of crime, but there's some pretty funny moments that lighten the gloomy mood.

I'm going to see Coco tomorrow. Should be good...
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Yesterday I watched Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters. Course I watched it on Netflix. I really enjoyed it.

I saw Coco just today. Pixar wins again!
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Just sat through The Tigger Movie.

Yeah, I know, I'm a big kid, but it's adorable.

Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221