Page 211 of 214 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 5342

Thread: The last movie you saw

I finally got to see Moana today. Absolutely loved it. Beautiful visuals, great characters that had really good chemistry together, catchy songs. I do think it was a bit safe, and I think I preferred Zootopia, but I still enjoyed it.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~

During Christmas Day I watched two old Disney films, Fantasia and Fantasia 2000. The latter was due to nostalgia mostly and the former was cuz I hadn't watched it before ha ha. I liked Fantasia 2000, although it wasn't as good as the first installment.

Office Christmas Party - just a regular comedy movie

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I watched Sausage Party with my boyfriend a few nights ago. It was alright. Basically exactly what we expected it would be, lol.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I've watched a few movies lately, due to the free time I've had, because I don't have a job....but anyways:

Specter - decent action movie, nothing second rate about it like I thought it would be. Good watch.
    The Zodiac - Watched it many years ago, but didn't understand back then. I gave it another go, and well, I got the bigger picture, but the clues and details about the mystery go way too fast. Still a good movie.
    Star Wars Saga - Yes, all 7 movies. And the Clone Wars series as well. Because, why not? Only episodes V, VI and VII to go.
    SHAGGY IS CURRENTLY CATCHING UP...
    I've been on away from Pokemon for a while since the termination of the Nintendo Wifi Connection. In the mean time, I'll be replaying Yellow, Crystal and Emerald. Hit me up if you're a classics junky, or if you need some help within these games

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS

MY CURRENT TEAMS:
    YELLOW
    DIAMOND

Today, I watched Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade. It was neat; it makes me feel like watching the TV anime coming out next year.

I saw Passangers, Sadako vs Kayako, Snowden, Sausage Party and Railroad Tigers.
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
    Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
    Scream, screaming, screaming bloody murder,
    ...wow yeah

I watched Tekkon Kinkreet today. It got really trippy during the climax.

Edge of Tomorrow (Live, Die, Repeat)

You know that 2014 movie that's based on a far better manga (All You Need Is Kill). I actually read the manga very recently at my boyfriend's recommendation as he knows I love alien/sci-fi manga. Anyways, as a follow up we both watched this together for the first time. Our first complaint was the monsters? They're like weird ball things in the manga but like huge hulking monstrosities in the movie for whatever reason? I mean I guess I kind of understand what they were going for but it's just a small nitpick on my end. The omega is also a weird added thing, there's something similar in the manga but it's not quite the same.

The characters aren't great, the logic is a little weird; but I think it's kind of a fun movie. We were pretty invested while watching it so I can't fault it too much. The ending is also far different in the manga and frankly, it's a little more satisfying in the manga. I won't spoil it but go read the manga if you've seen this movie.

7/10, it's okay. Watch it and then read the manga.

Hydrangea (/haɪˈdreɪndʒiə/;[1] common names hydrangea or hortensia) is a genus of 70–75
    species of flowering plants native to southern and eastern Asia and the Americas.

tumblr backloggery fizzy bubbles steam author/rp profile last.fm

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I watched The Magnificent Seven last week with some friends. I didn't really like it... not a fan of action films. :/
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I watched John Carter today. I think it was good.

the last movie i saw was inferno great movie better book
    Fc 190809318571 ign for y Aireus
    My friend safari has electrode, zebstrika, helioptile
    In game name for omega ruby is Aaron
    In game name for sun Aireus

I have claimed Pichu and together we will change the world

Bridge of Spies–fantastic movie!
    Pokeshipping Forever!

Got to set some time aside to see REC. It was a suggestion my friend at work gave to me considering that we're both huge horror fans. I'm glad I did watch it in the end - it's a very clever movie that stands apart in the found-footage sub-genre. The characters are very realistic and the "infected" people do actually pose quite a big threat considering the location where the story is being filmed is in a cramped apartment block. Would recommend this to any horror fan who hasn't seen it yet.
    Latest Shiny: (Random) (S)

Current Hunts: - 2750 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S) | - 700 SRs (Pt)

The Animal Crossing movie. It was a movie that I think as made in 2013, that was never subbed into English. It was an impactful movie, but only for me personally, because Animal Crossing was my childhood and the movie happened to have my most cherished NPC as an important character.

Edit: it was made in 2006, oops XD
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 22nd January 2017 at 5:14 PM.

Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

I watched the original Ghost in the Shell anime movie. It was neat.

i watched oldboy (the original) a few days ago and it was really good. a little less action-y than the movie i had put into my mind before watching, but i think that that's actually a good thing. while the violence is still there, i think it all plays a part and none of it is needless.

I saw a few movies recently. I saw Moana three separate times with different people because I fell in love with it the first time and wanted to share it with others... I can't stop listening to the soundtrack, either. Last week I saw Hidden Figures and I'm still moved by how powerful it is. I love Octavia Spencer, but the other women were incredible as well. The acting in this movie was phenomenal. Lastly, I watched Alice Through the Looking Glass this past weekend as it was recently added to Netflix. I wanted to see it when it came out, but because of business I never got the opportunity. But I'm so glad I finally got to! The character development in this movie was really good imo, and I think the world building done in this sequel was excellent. Sequels can be very bad if done poorly, and while there were some cliches throughout (which can be typical in time travel-related media), the film managed to grow off of the first movie in a really elegant way, distinguishing itself from other similar media (the animated film, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, etc.).

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

I watched the Accountant last night. It was amazing! Ben Affleck and Jon Bernthal had great performances.

I watched The Imitation Game last night. It was good.

Last movie I watched was Rogue One two weeks ago. It was okay, but I didn't care for anyone. I was smiling every time Donnie Yen was onscreen, but I didn't care about his death either. I also thought young Carrie Fisher CG was awful, should have just used her daughter since they very much look the same, but the CG for the old General that got choked by Vader in ANH was a bit better.

War of the Worlds is on CW on TV right now. I'll post my thoughts when it's done.

The Great Wall. Despite what the critics say, this movie is pretty entertaining. Good visuals, effects and costumes. Only the story is kinda generic. Some ppl say it's World War Z meets Alien, made in China lol.

The Arrival. It's the first Sci-Fi movie I watched this year. Not bad, kinda boring, but it's a kind of movie that involves your thinking skills more. For me (maybe I don't get it), the movie doesn't really answer how the heptapods helps humans in the future. Amy Adams' performance is ace though.
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
    Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
    Scream, screaming, screaming bloody murder,
    ...wow yeah

A Bug's Life it's still a cute movie from Pixar after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Samayouru View Post
    Got to set some time aside to see REC. It was a suggestion my friend at work gave to me considering that we're both huge horror fans. I'm glad I did watch it in the end - it's a very clever movie that stands apart in the found-footage sub-genre. The characters are very realistic and the "infected" people do actually pose quite a big threat considering the location where the story is being filmed is in a cramped apartment block. Would recommend this to any horror fan who hasn't seen it yet.
    Yo REC is great, so much better than Quarantine which more people have seen.

---

Lazer Team (2016)

Yo so I totally backed the kickstarter or whatever for this and just got my copy and t-shirt. It's not the first time I've seen the movie, I went to a limited screening in Calgary when it came out. But it gave me a chance to sit down and watch it and man, it's a good movie. It's not the kind of movie you'd reccomend to everyone though, esepcially because it's humour is a little campy and odd sometimes. Obviously, it's not the best movie; hell I probably only like it because I'm a huge Roosterteeth fan. In all honesty it's a really cheesy and not great movie with subpar acting. However, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Roosterteeth's humour.

6.5/10 overall

Hydrangea (/haɪˈdreɪndʒiə/;[1] common names hydrangea or hortensia) is a genus of 70–75
    species of flowering plants native to southern and eastern Asia and the Americas.

tumblr backloggery fizzy bubbles steam author/rp profile last.fm

I watched a short anime movie called Kakurenbo - Hide & Seek today. It's about these kids who play hide and seek in a city and there are demons chasing them. Some of the voices are from Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!; Ash's old voice was there.

Page 211 of 214 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214 LastLast