Page 105 of 169 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4209

Thread: The last movie you saw

I watched part one of "The Ten Commandments" (1956) on DVD yesterday, and I finished part 2 today. I am renting the 2006 edition of the DVD from a local library, that DVD splits the movie between two discs.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

My grade level was forced to watch Kevin James's “Zookeeper” in the gym while the teachers did some kind of training for 2 hours. The movie would of been a lot better if someone turned all the lights out so I could actually see the thing.

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Sleeping Beauty (Disney version)

Rewatched it on Friday. Pretty much your classic Princess film, really. The art and music is great, too bad it only really has one great song (Once Upon a Dream) while most Disney films have at least two or three. The plot is pretty much what you'd expect from the fairy tale. Aurora is mainly bland, but she gets a couple of scenes where she has more personality (such as when she finds out she's a princess). Philip is alright, more active than most princes but nothing amazing. Maleficent, however, works great as she's the epitome of Disney villainy - being both intimidating and powerful, but not really cheesy in that regard. The three fairies also have great personalities and character interactions (with the dress and cake failure scene being a particular highlight) as well. Generally, it's a pretty good film, with the fairies and Maleficent really making it stand out more than, say, Cinderella. 8/10

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Gene Wilder, in; Start the Revolution Without Me!

He plays two roles along side some dude I can't remember, other than he is the father of some other Hollywood schmuck. It's about the French revolution, and, being a Wilder movie, is absurdly absurdist. Really, there are only 3 jokes in the film, just redressed throughout, though they're funny every time. It's one Youtube, so deffers check it out. Totally under-rated, totally forgotten. I can't believe I didn't know about this movie my whole life.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

all about steve

Hahahahah i wil follow youuuu xD its so funny 7/10 nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 21st February 2013 at 7:57 AM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

I managed to get Gone With The Wind on Blu-ray.

Wow that's a good movie. It really is too bad Scarlett didn't realize what an awful person she was for such a long time. 10/10.

I heard somebody wrote a sequel to it. I can't decide whether they're a fool for trying, or justified.

i watched Skyfall this morning for the first time. god it was awesome, everything about it was just about perfect. the opening scene with the bikes and train, adele's title song, ralph fiennes' character, etc. the only exceptions being the computer interfaces and stuff. i'd give it 8 or 9 out of 10
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I watched part one of "The Ten Commandments" (1956) on DVD yesterday, and I finished part 2 today. I am renting the 2006 edition of the DVD from a local library, that DVD splits the movie between two discs.
    love that movie.

Oceans Thirteen

I love these jazzy thief movies, and i love Matt Damon.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Watched the Shawshank Redemption again last night, not a film that gets devalued with repeated viewings. Did you believe he was innocent at the beginning? It was decidedly inconvenient...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

The last movie I saw was Despicable Me which was like in the morning today:3 D'aawwwww I love the minions saying adorable unknown words~! <33 Like Papoy~! Too adorable~! And the little kids~!!!!! Gaah!*Shot*

Edit; Was in my recordings and I was bored xP

The Notebook

I thought it would be boring after watching it yet again, but it still is pretty quite sad x_x so overall pretty good, the topic of love and them 'doing it' kinda made me awkward though.

Skyfall one of my friends really liked it my other friend thought it was okay me and my sister liked it but we aren't that into action films and in general we watch pretty short films so thought it was quite long

Offering:
    Looking for
    My 3ds fc:4441 9598 4755

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva

As a long time fan of the series, I was thrilled that it wasnt like most video-game-gone-movie experiences.
    The animation was good as was the iconic music, although they had a different voice actor for Luke and Emmy, and it was very noticeable.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

The last movie I saw was hotel Transylvania and it was awesome!!!! i love it
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Black Xmas

It was alright, the whole incest thing was interesting, as was the whole popping eyeballs too... heh heh.

Despicable Me

Cute, like the minions <3 main character was good too. Will need to see the second one when it comes out xD

Black Death

It was... okay. I expected more horror and stuff though, especially when a necromancer is involved. Didn't really see many dead people rising from the dead and not enough gore and... bleh x_x

Wreck-It Ralph.
    It's absolutely awesome.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Skyfall on DVD, even though I've never been a huge fan of Bond movies, I really liked this one
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

Saw VI

Love this series, 'nuff said <3

The last movie I saw in theaters was The Rise of the Guardians, and right before that was Wreck-it-Ralph. WiR, omg <3 That, I think, may possibly be my new favorite movie of all time.

The last movie I saw (not in theaters) was A Cinderella Story. :3
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Star Trek: Insurrection, I never see the ending though
    Star Trek: Nemesis. Quite good, too bad it was released on the wrong time
    Life of Pi. Very dramatic and honest
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Argo. I felt it was slightly overrated. I actually did some background research on the real Iranian Hostage Crisis and was surprised to see that the plot was pretty much historically accurate. I'm glad that us Canadians got some recognition. Anyway, the movie itself was good and very well made, but I guess I expected more. I wanted it to be more suspenseful, but I honestly preferred Skyfall's suspense, which I watched not too long ago. The humour in the movie was very good, surprisingly, and Alan Arkin and John Goodman stand out in that regard. 3.5/5.

Hotel Transylvania

Its pretty great and funny xD there was like a Twiligt like scene xD jacob's hair was like them trollz LOL 10/10 nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

The Machinist

A little disappointing, given all the fuss about it. It isn't bad, but the twist isn't really a big surprise, and it's actually somewhat obvious from the beginning.

Spoiler:- Especially predictable if...:
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Would have been better if it didn't feel like it was aimed at little kids, and has less love based crap in it. Overall though, story was good. Didn't like the teenage male lead, too goofy.

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Good. Mhmm. Von Doom goodness <3 that really does seem to be all I take note of in these movies. It was good though, I love the fusion of all the powers and Johnny <3 perfect combo.

Kingdom hearts: birth by sleep
    Not sure if it counts, but hey, its 6hrs long.

As i do not have the money to buy a psp, this was a great way for me to see the game i missed. My only complaint, is that i wished thay could have shown some of the boss battles.
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 105 of 169 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast