Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4415

Thread: The last movie you saw

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Definitely one of the best James Bond movies.
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

Paprika

Another of Satoshi Kon's works. It felt slightly out of the norm for his style, but it was still him, and it was amazing. Literally keeps your mind occupied and you on the edge the entire movie. It messes with your head a lot--but you're not alone. You are just as lost and screwed along with the characters, and that is the fun part. I really enjoyed this movie, and I would love to see it again. I just have to calm down first, my head's still reeling from it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I Am Legend. Very good film and yet sad. It also had a decent plot to it and was very interesting to watch.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Well I just watched 'Planet 51' like 4 hours ago or whatever in Cartoon Network

Wasn't so great but I couldn't find the control so.."You get what you get and you don't complain" ;<

Planet 51 is just serious and weird at the same time for me I get confuzzled @_@

The Patriot

Pretty good movie. Fantastic acting by Mel Gibson.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

The Fox and The Hound, a great animated movie, and one of the best movies i had watched personally. I love Tod the Fox.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Rammbock Berlin Undead not exactly a good movie but yet a understandable movie.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Paprika.
    Hellz yeah. >=3

Felidae

An animated murder-mystery... with cats.

Quite disturbing, yet it kept intrigued enough to see it through to the end. Seriously, never before have I seen someone animate cats being killed in obscenely cruel ways. Speaking of which, all of Francis's nightmares fall into Nightmare Fuel-territory; I feel relieved there was at least Bluebeard for comic relief. ^_^; Unfortunately, the victims just seemed kinda'... there. Like, the viewer's usually given no background on a victim until Francis reaches the crime scene. And I say usually.     Spoiler:- SPOILERZ HERE:
    The culprit's motives seemed a bit aged (makes sense, this is a late 80's movie), but I did feel quite an amount of pity for him.

The cat sex scene. Just... WHAT. Probably makes more sense when you take behavioral patterns into account, but they literally shag, have a plot-relevant conversation, then shag some more. With the 80's animation, it just doesn't feel right whichever way you look at it. Again... WHAT.

Overall, I can't say this is for everyone. But hey, it's unique way of being dark and edgy was a pass for me.

- - - -

Actually, thinking back a bit, the main theme of the movie is the relationship between humans and animals, and the extremes between the ideas of humans being ruthless monsters and humans being loving and caring. And that was conveyed pretty damn well, so now it's a pass+.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 6th May 2013 at 3:58 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

5 Centimeters Per Second

Oh God, I don't know how to feel D:. It's very beautiful, and I've gotten very emotional, but the ending is tearing me apart inside. I don't know how I should feel, it's too much for me to handle 8(. It just reminds me too much of my own unrequited love... the second part of the movie especially. The monologue at the end of that, that tore me up. I can relate to Kanne so freaking much... Much like Grave of the Fireflies, I don't think I can watch the movie a second time. That was too much for me...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Last movie watched was "Airplane!". This film is so tense yet so funny XD

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I watched Wreck-It Ralph again, just to watch it for a second time. It's even better than I remember! <3 Seriously, it's one of the best movies of 2012.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Watched Training Day yesterday. Ok movie, but Denzel was great! I don't think he deserved the Oscar over Russell Crowe that year, but still good nonetheless.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

The last movie I saw was Every Sunday. It has Zachery Levi and it's about his character where he can't remember anything the next day. I can't really tell you guys much but it's really good and you should watch it, because it's just amazing.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

Just watched Django Unchained. It's my new favourite movie . If you haven't seen it already i definetaly recommend watching it. Like right now.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

I saw Evil Dead yesterday. It was like 3rd or 4th gory horror movie I watched this year.
    Its pretty formulaic n predictable, but i guess its whats to expect too. Sometimes horror fans like me like the old fashioned/generic 'rules' of a scary movie. Like the black character dies first, there should be a blond, there should be a nerd/hottie... etc n predictable plot. This one has it all. What makes it a bit different i guess how to serve it in a tasteful way.
    And this movie is pretty ok. Too bad they didnt exploit shiloh fernandez... :/
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

I believe it was the 2009 Star Trek film as I wanted to watch it before I saw the sequel. Before that I watched Nolan's Batman trilogy in a day.

Cinema: Dragon (Wu Xia)

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

Oblivion. I really enjoyed the first half a lot, but the second half almost ruined the movie for me, though I can't quite figure out why.

The last movie I saw was The Amazing Spider Man. I thought it was pretty good. I much prefer Andrew Garfield to Tobey Maguire.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

The Usual Suspects

A spectacular movie. Kevin Spacey gives his career's defining performance as the disabled Roger 'Verbal' Kint. Gabriel Byrne is amazing as the ex-corrupt cop. He tries to go over a new leaf, but is pulled back into his life and can't get out. Pete Postletwaithe is pretty good too, despite his limited screen time. The plot is in medias res, opening in a huge boat explosion. Only two people survive, Verbal and a Hungarian. Verbal tells the story to Customs Officer Dave Kujan, about how he ended up there. The movie throws up two killer twists at the end. This movie is Bryan Singer's magnum opus and should not be missed by any.
    Last edited by Volcer; 10th May 2013 at 4:51 PM.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Rita, Sue and Bob Too, fantastic movie

Wreck it Ralph, it was amazing ^_^

Iron Man 3. I have to say I was....disappointed. Definitely the weakest of the trilogy in my opinion.

Identify Thief actually I thought it might actually be good but it sucked big time.

Last movie I watched was "A Hijacking". Honestly, I'm getting tired of Somali pirates being featured in movies.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast