Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4417

Thread: The last movie you saw

I think the last film I watched was Drag Me To Hell a few weeks ago, which is odd as I watch films quite a lot. It was quite a good film, it wasn't scary at all to me but it was pretty weird. I would rate it about 8/10.

Went to see fast and furious 6 ealier today, as i have been looking forward to it for a while. Its a great movie, but i dont want to spoil it. One thing worth noting, is the fact that there is more focus on fighting than the cars than in previous installments. Theres still a good mix of both. Its even funny in some parts. Really good 8.5/10
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I watched The Boys Next Door last night, and it is a very good movie. Of course, it's definitely not for everyone.

Iron Man 3, and no that ending WASN'T a mess, but Trevor Slattery was.

Thank you based Turpoo

Last movie I watches was Oz: The Great and Powerful. I should've seen this one sooner; it was pretty good.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

World War Z

Z is for... zombie. It's a zombie horror movie. The ending solution is a bit different but everything else is basically your typical zombie movies... I lieked it.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by ^Cutty^ View Post
    World War Z

Z is for... zombie. It's a zombie horror movie. The ending solution is a bit different but everything else is basically your typical zombie movies... I lieked it.
    Also saw this movie last night. I'm not very partial to zombie movies, but still an awesome movie nonetheless.

James Bond 007 Skyfall, I still find it sad how M dies

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Detachment with Adrien Brody. It all was really intriguing to me. Probably on my favorite movie list now.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Porco Rosso. The studio ghibli movie.

It was decent I guess. It was pretty (of course) and the animation was amazing (of course) but story-wise it was a bit of a cheat. I felt like they were cutting corners at the end. And at the end of the movie you just feel like nothing really got resolved.
    Last edited by pupintheturd; 21st June 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ^Cutty^ View Post
    World War Z

Looking forward to seeing that movie, if only so I can have a reason to bash the directors for actually pinning the name "World War Z" on a movie that's based on the book about as much as iRobot with Will Smith was. Seriously, if you like zombies, experience the book and not the movie. The book is told by a reporter who goes around after the zombie apocalypse happens, collecting the stories of the survivors from all across the world, detailing how it started, spread, and was eventually won. Really amazing book, but do be warned, it has some graphic imagery.

I just saw Man of Steel a few days ago. Man, that movie was serious all the way through. Only humor I could find was during the times the humans did things that the audience knew whouldn't do a thing to Superman, followed by Superman non-chalantly breaking out of handcuffs or whatever. Still, the action was pretty well paced, and I enjoyed seeing not Lex. 4/5.
    Colors!3D Gallery - http://colorslive.com/author?id=59594

World War Z last night

It was good, I'm not much of a zombie fan, but I still thought it was well done and very enjoyable, good balance of horror and drama.

Despicable Me 2

8/10 worthy, very close in quality to the original. It was still very funny, especially near the end. I was worried that the Minions would be overused, and while they were a bit, it wasn't to the extent where I got sick of them. The characters were true to themselves for the most part, although I felt Gru could have been more of a jerk - even though he's good, him being as nice as he was didn't feel quite right. The new characters were pretty good as well - Lucy was very fun, and the new villain, although not as memorable as Vector, still worked well for the storyline. I was nervous about the romance subplot that seemed inevitable, however it was handled much better than I felt it would be. My main problem as that at times the pacing felt off - some events were resolved sooner than I felt they should have been. Also, often the plot felt predictable and probably could have done with a bit of a play on things to make it more interesting. Animation was good as always, as was the music - I liked the return of a couple of tracks from the original. Overall, a good film and a fine sequel; if you liked the first film, you'll like this.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

just watched an old Disney movie named Motocrossed.

Only weird part is seeing the girl with long hair, since she has very short hair for 95% of the movie.
    Last edited by pikasaur; 23rd June 2013 at 4:54 AM.

I watched The Avengers again. Every time I watch it I want a sequel even more.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Last watched Handel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

It's a pretty chill movie, I guess. I didn't find it the best one so far but it was nonetheless average.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Last watched Handel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

It's a pretty chill movie, I guess. I didn't find it the best one so far but it was nonetheless average.
    I liked that movie actually. It wasn't bad but, I felt it was missing something.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Retro-Chaos X View Post
    I think the last film I watched was Drag Me To Hell a few weeks ago, which is odd as I watch films quite a lot. It was quite a good film, it wasn't scary at all to me but it was pretty weird. I would rate it about 8/10.
    That was one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. I saw it in theaters and it was so not worth the cost of admission. .5/10 on my personal scale.

Last movie I saw was Dark Skies. I was sufficiently creepy my my standards. I liked it.

monsters university very very good! Much better than then Inc.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Full Metal Jacket. Really good movie, but the first half was much better than the second half in my opinion.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I think that would be Star Trek into darkness alas it is not equestriaa girls

Ramona and Beezus, the one with Selena Gonez lol

Last watched The Great Gatsby 4 hours ago.

It's... an average film, overall.

Monster University. Quite good movie, yeah I like it.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Mean Girls.

I don't care what you say, it's a movie for everyone

Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast