Page 131 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4348

Thread: The last movie you saw

Saw the Kick *** sequel because there's always that annoying friend in the group who's seen every other film out at the cinema. The film was very, very average.

On the plus side the trailer for Bad Grandpa amused me a lot
    Running for the thrill of it

Alpha Papa for the third time in as many weeks, and then A Walk To Remember was on when I got back, so watched that again.

The last movie I saw was Happy Glimore it was funny a movie I have to say

World War Z is the last movie I saw. It was a lot slower than I was expecting it to be. The ending was also rather disappointing.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Yesterday Casablanca at a mates house, followed by Heavens Gate at the Cinema.
    Today I saw The Way Way Back at the cinema.

Just saw Elysium tonight, it was a good movie. Not really amazing, but still entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's been awhile since I watched it, but I watched the Miami Connection with some friends. Oh my god. So bad it's hilarious. Definitely the best worst movie I've seen, if that makes any sense.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

My family rented Quartet, which is about retired musicians and opera singers at an elderly home. Definitely for the older, mature crowd willing to wait for the main point. It was touching and sad, with scattered funny parts, and a happy ending. Made me appreciate my grandparents. The cool part is, many parts were played by actual retired orchestra/opera people, as seen in the credits. Many big names too, if you're a film buff.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Fantastic Mr Fox
    I have this on DVD and my friend hasn't seen this so we watched this together yesterday. The plot is so crazy and random! Voice-acting is good and we managed to recognize Michael Gambon's voice even though we didn't knew he was on the film. When I saw this for first time, I thought that the stop-motion animation looked a bit scary and weird but now I'm used to it. And, as it's typical to Wes Anderson's films, there were yellow all around in the background and stuff. Good, funny and random film, I recommend!

Shawshank Redemption
    Sorry if I spelled the name of the prison wrong, too lazy to check that. This came from TV last night and since I hadn't seen this, I had to watch this. The Finnish name of the film includes a major spoiler so I kinda knew what was going to happen but I liked the film anyway. Two and half hours went so fast when watching this and even though barely anything happened, the film was very good. The actors were also good but the last half hours were a bit too sentimental to my licking. Oh, want to know the Finnish name anyway? Freely translated, the film is called here "Rita Hayworth - Key to escape". Yeah. A great translation! Or not.

Equestria Girls. It was decent a bit prodictable but decent. I don't understand the crazies about it tho.

Mud.

I've never been a fan of McConaughey but he really impressed me here. Not only that but the movie was fantastic! 9/10.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Billy Madison
    Always loved this movie, and recently found it on DVD. Hurrah!

Friday
    I was just in a mood to watch it.

Armed and Dangerous
    It was on TV, and I was bored.

I'd really like to see "The Conjuring". Has anyone here seen it? Is it any good?
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
    Not bad, probably one of the better sequels. Kinda funny at points too o.0

I don't know why but I'd never seen The Big Lebowski until last night. Genuinely funny movie. Great plot, amazing acting on Jeff Bridges and John Goodman's parts, and really touching in the second to last scene. 8/10

My Life With Liberace
    Last movie I saw at the theater was Skyfall last December but I yesterday me and my friend went to see this film. They've written pretty much about this film in the newspapers even here (since it was in Golden Globes and stuff) and I was really interested in it and even bothered to go and see it myself. The setting is rather interesting, I think that world like that don't exist anymore. Like how popular an artist like Liberace was. Matt Damon and Michael Douglas were amazing in the leading roles and I think this is the best act by Douglas I've seen! The plot was a bit predictable but interesting, I liked the drama and the costumes and scenery were staggering. Those outfits Liberace wore... you just have to see yourself. I would have liked to hear some more piano playing but I liked the film and I don't regret I went to see it in theater.

Yesterday I saw the movie Getaway with my friends and it's really good.

It's about a guy who....and he gets chase by police and he causes.....You just have to see the movie yourself.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

I watched Damage which stared Jeremy Irons. That was the main reason I wanted to watch the film. It's about an MP who falls head over heels for his son's fiancee. It's very twisted, but I did enjoy the movie on the whole.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Watched Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters and was very disappointed.. At the start of the movie, the story was twisted and it was barely nothing like the book... Screw the scriptwriter...
    Self made banner

Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon in Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus Series
    Currently reading Mark of Athena book.

The Hotel New Hampshire

Princess Mononoke. Takes my breath away even today on how great it is.

Epic. Which I truly must say is Epic. I don't understand why the movie critics gave it such bad reviews, but I loved it, along with my little sis and everyone else I have known see it. It has a charm to it, is funny, but also serious at the same time... I just love it. And there are some moments that are just priceless in it! XD We bought it on DVD not long after it came out, since we had loved it so much after seeing it in the theater.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

About Time. Enjoyable even if it did go on a bit.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It's still funny! I can't wait to see the 2nd one.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Page 131 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast