Page 134 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4411

Thread: The last movie you saw

Black Knight. 7.5/10

This was hopelessly stupid. I know that was the whole point, but just a little too much. Nevertheless, it gets some brownie points for making me giggle like a maniac on certain occasions.
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.

Star Trek Into Darkness. Awesome movie. Great special effects, acting and plot.

FireRed team:

Ruby Team:

SoulSilver Team:

Platinum Team:

Level 100 Pokes I raised:

Favorite types: Ghost, Dragon

The Croods - 7.5/10

It was actually quite funny and had an interesting story. Humour was also present.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Just watched Inglorious Bastards again. Pretty much best movie of all time.

A Series of Unfortunate Events

One of the best movies of all time.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm actually surprised that ASOUE didn't get more than one movie, even though there's 13 book. o.O

The last movie I saw was The Village. An odd psychological thriller, but it's pretty good. 8/10
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Rewatched Shrek.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

The Kings of Summer. Up there with the best this year in my opinion.

I watched Epic.

*sigh* I expected more from this movie because the commercials made this movie seem so...Epic. And it is a nice movie if you could look past/don't mind the clichés. This movie felt like a mix of Ferngully and The Secret World of Arrietty without all the preaching.

And the romance was.....Ugh! So predictable it was painful.

Man of Steel
    I loved this one. Pacing could be better, but I really loved it.

The Purge
    Actually better than I thought. It's acceptable.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

TV: Easy A

Pretty good movie. Emma Stone was great, but this was nowhere near as good as Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

I really liked Easy A when I saw it recently.

Today at the cinema(s), The Third Man, and Metallica: Through the Never

From the sublime to the ridiculous.

This is the end

...funny
    3DS FC: 5300-9437-2684
    Claim a Pokemon- Zekrom owner
    We are Fearless

Escape from planet earth

Teen beach movie
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

White House Down - 8.5/10

Great action scenes, great humour, but predictable storyline

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Oblivion - 3/10

Uninteresting, stupid storyline. One of Tom Cruise's worst films.

The Matrix

It was on TV so they edited it, but still a decent movie.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

wowie this thread is still kicking and screaming im impressed.

i thought it would be funny to watch evil dead 2013 but i had to sleep with a bible and a picture of jesus by my head when i went to bed. **** was not funny and it was really gross. i'm not touching pizza for weeks >:C
    C8

Star Trek: Into Darkness - 5/10

Really was disappointed by this one. The plot seemed really weak at times and the number of nods to the old series generally only served as plot contrivances. Never been more sad by a Star Trek movie than this one .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Sucker Punch- 5/10

I... I just don't get it. The whole movie is so disjointed and weird. It's trying to be a feminist movie, and yet it uses all of these very exploitive tropes. Maybe they are using them ironically and I just don't get it? Everything about it seems so forced and in your face to where it feels plastic and unnatural.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Finding William Forrest

And The Sandlot.
    Both I thought were well done.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

It was better than I thought it was going to be. It had a weak start, but it got better over time. I didn't really laugh (I kinda willed myself to not laugh), but there were clever moments that made me smirk. Chester V disturbs me, though he's a joy to watch on-screen. The animation choice they use for these movies is just wonderful. I'm trying to remember what the style exactly reminds me of in terms of 90s cartoons, but not that it matters as long as everything's timed well and not done for cheap laughs.

Also, I was surprised at how the food puns were not groan-worthy or cheesy like it was with Fighting Foodons, but anything's better than that obscure anime, to be fair. Still, there were a lot of creativity put into these creature models. And also MANY OF THEM ARE FREAKING CUTE WITH THE BEADY EYES AND EVERYTHING THIS MOVIE GOT ME TO THINK FOOD WAS CUTE

So yeah, it's still a kids' movie, but it has its moments for adults as well. Wasn't as kiddy as Despicable Me 2, that's for sure. For a movie that was a sequel to a movie based off a book of the same name that still took creative measures, it was refreshing. I still think the first movie's better (I laughed more, after all), but this is a good sequel. They really thought this through.

But Flint still didn't find out how to remove his spray-on shoes... not that you would notice he still has them on anyway. But whatever, I recommend seeing this film if you enjoyed the first movie, even though they do a recap in the beginning for newcomers (it better be for newcomers), which I felt was the weak part of the movie.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

This Is The End

I was expecting a little more out of all of these comedy giants. But still, not to bad. Best part was watching Emma Watson go berserk. She's so hot when she's angry. I'm also glad the scenery didn't just stay inside the house, leaving YOU to imagine the hell outside. I say it's worth watching on a movie night.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Ice Age; its kinda funny how the who baby/caveman plot of the 1st movie as well as its chars are never seen or spoke off in the following sequels.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Page 134 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast