Page 141 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4344

Thread: The last movie you saw

Cinema: Day of the Flowers

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Rust and Bone
    It's a french film I watched last night that was beautiful, heart wrenching, and lastly truly inspiring. I would recommend it to anyone mature enough to watch it.
    King of Wurmples

The last move I saw was Byzantium

Colombiana starring Zoe Saldana.

Saw Frozen the other day. Loved it. I've always been a huge fan of Disney and Frozen was no exception.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I just saw Saving Mr. Banks. It was incredible.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Days of Heaven - Definitely something special. I don't know what it is about Terrance Malick as a director, but something baout his style resonates with me.

Saw Hunger Games 2 a couple of days ago, although it was the day Paul Walker died and I literally found out right before the movie which left me bummed so I didn't enjoy it much ...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!

Don Jon

Joseph Gordon-Levitt has become one of my fave actors after I've watched several of his movies... and I didn't know he directed (also wrote) this film as well so its cool... it got many good reviews from critics... I mean I don't really care about what critics say about a movie as long as I enjoy it... its just that Im curious b/c its his first directing gig... and its quite funny and romantic as a romantic comedy movie... I think its the second best comedy film I saw after The Family, but then again I don't watch comedy too much...
    About the movie... it's quite real I guess... its funny but also deep... I really liked Tony Danza's and Scarlett Johansson's characters, especially Barbara's accent... so yeah... a surprisingly refreshing movie to watch...
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Turbo.
    Turbo.

Transformers: The Move - The 1986 animation, which I think is miles better than the recent reboot simply for the amount of stuff you can get away with whilst animating that would look ridiculous with the more realistic approach of the Bay films.

Catching Fire.

Jennifer Lawrence is one of most spectacular and scintillating stars in contemporary cinema. She made Katniss likeable, which is no mean feat considering how monotone the character was in the books.

"It starts as an idea and then becomes a legend."

|.|Join SPPf's Pokémon Animé Style Battling League, where Trainers fight in Pokémon battles to become the very best.

ASB TL3 Trainer
    W/L: 16-0-0

Saving Mr Banks - Really nice film, one it's hard not to like.

Catching Fire! I went with my junior high school to see the first Hunger Games movie and I thought i'd go see the sequel, as i've read all the books. It was pretty good! The funny thing is that I was in the same theater room as couple girls I know at school, and it was the emotional ones. T_T Seriously, almost every scene you could hear them crying. The ending was such a cliff-hanger though! Just like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, but more "emotional".

Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge

Furry Vengeance.

Toy Story 3
    Love this movie, even though the ending is painful to watch.

Cars 2
    I know a lot of people didn't like this, but I really don't see anything that makes it hated as much as it actually is.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Planes.
    Planes.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Toy Story 3
    Love this movie, even though the ending is painful to watch.

Cars 2
    I know a lot of people didn't like this, but I really don't see anything that makes it hated as much as it actually is.
    Believe, I still didn't watched Toy Story 3. I am yet to watch this one. People talk about it. But dear, I never expected less from Pixar movies.

Just watched Wall-E! One of the best movies I've ever watched. Great! Just never thought I would like a movie featuring two robots in love, haha! At least one of 'em.

My Neighbor Tortoro
    I got this movie on sale off of Amazon and watched it with my girlfriend the other night. It was really good! The characters were fun and creative, and the story was great as well. Miyazaki is truly an animation genius.
    Pokemon X FC: 2707-2443-3531
    Ice Friend Safari - - Feel free to add me!

Shiny Hunter!

RE:
    Event:
    MM:
    FS:Sliggoo

World War Z.

X-Men: The Last Stand

Well, I can see why some people hate it, and how a lot of X-Men fans were angered by it, and I can see how much X-Men fans appreciate Matthew Vaughn for redeeming the franchise with X-Men: First Class five years later, but I don't think it's terrible, more mediocre than anything. Better than X-Men Origins: Wolverine, though. (I still haven't seen The Wolverine yet.) So, I just need to see The Wolverine and then I'm all caught up and prepped for X-Men: Days of Future Past next May.
    "That man won't quit as long as he can still draw breath, none of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control for even a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and to show you how powerful I really am."

Man on a Ledge
    I thought this was going to be dumb, but I was pleasantly surprised. Had a nice ending, and a typical figure-out-what-the-heck-is-going-on-yourself theme that I liked.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn

Page 141 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast