Page 146 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4354

Thread: The last movie you saw

Rise of The Guardians.

I watched Man Of Steel on Christmas Eve. It wasn't too bad, it could've been better though in my opinion.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Gulliver's Travel.
    Its a good movie, I must say.

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The Adventures of Tintin
    I was pleasantly surprised with this one, the animation was creepily realistic, the storyline was interesting, and there was even action and mystery. Very nice.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
    Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

My friend is a die-hard fan, and since I got all three on Blu-ray for Christmas, I figured I'd try it. What was going to be one movie ended up being a marathon. AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Let's see...

We're the Millers...Funny, but really stupid, had it's moments, not recommended, unless you like those things.

The Wolverine...I'm a die hard Marvel fanboy, but I was disappointed in the long-run, still a good movie though, highly recommend.

Man of Steel...Not usually a Superman fan, but I found this to be a very unique take on a time tested story, I do recommend.

Summer Wars...a brilliant movie, just gorgeous in all aspects, a must watch.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 2nd January 2014 at 5:23 PM.

Escape Plan.

Went in with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised of how good this movie was. Not the best thing ever but very enjoyable nonetheless.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

American Hustle - Really liked it a lot. Only minor criticism would be the pacing at times, but everything else I really liked a lot.

For anyone interesting I did a round up of 2013
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/neil-...52118492665469

Quote Originally Posted by StarkElf View Post
    The Wolverine...I'm a die hard Marvel fanboy, but I was disappointed in the long-run, still a good movie though, highly recommend.
    I agree with you on this. Wolverine is one of my favorite X-Men, but they are really running out of stuff to do with him.
    Currently hunting: Shiny Houndour
    Shinies found:
    > >> >
    1478-4248-0366 || My safari is water:

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29cqqlj.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Astral Shadow. :3

Quote Originally Posted by WastingLight View Post
    I recently watched Semi-Pro. I forgot how funny that film was.
    As a big basketball and Will Ferrell fan, one of my favorites.

ELE!!!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Despicable Me 2. 5/10

I really liked the first one but was really disappointed with this one. There were too many moments with the Minions just be obnoxious, which is there role but less is more. Apart from Frozen this year in animation hasn't been very good in my opinion.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by StarkElf View Post
    Let's see...

We're the Millers...Funny, but really stupid, had it's moments, not recommended, unless you like those things.

Man of Steel...Not usually a Superman fan, but I found this to be a very unique take on a time tested story, I do recommend.

Summer Wars...a brilliant movie, just gorgeous in all aspects, a must watch.

If you liked Summer Wars, you should watch Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Wolf Children. Both were fantastic and all were made by same director.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Alien vs. Predator starring Sanaa Lathan.

Last night I watched the beginning of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It was good, don't get me wrong. The acting was fantastic. But it was really just a bit too hard to watch. I quit halfway through.

Tonight I watched Pan's Labyrinth. Liked it quite a bit. Some scenes were a bit more bloody than I would have liked, but it's kind of a war movie so whatever. The ending surprised me, which is uncommon. 7.5/10, maybe 8.

Final Cut: The making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

It's a documentary about the film Heavens Gate, and very interesting it was too.

Anchorman 2

Eh. 6/10

Nowhere as good as the original.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

A Madea Christmas two days ago. I never laughed so hard in my life. 10/10 from me.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 9
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Donnie Darko. Holy christ I loved it! It was beautifully done, the characters were easy to love or hate, the plot was interesting. The whole premise was delightfully creepy. And the acting was fantastic! I honestly want to watch it again right now. Awesome. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    A Madea Christmas two days ago. I never laughed so hard in my life. 10/10 from me.
    wait

wait

The Hangover starring Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms.

Bad Teacher- Its about a teacher (Cameron Diaz) who doesnt really care about her job, and is only there for the money. She drinks and smokes weed and has a love interest in another teacher (Justin Timberlake). Its really funny dont get me wrong, but at times you really feel as if you shouldnt be watching and at others youre too busy to think as youll be laughing your a*s off. 5.5/10
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Desolation of Smaug on opening weekend. Definitely better than Unexpected Journey, nearly on par with Fellowship, i gave it a 8/10.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

The Hangover: Part 2 starring Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms.

Donnie Darko. Just saw this on Saturday. By far one of the best movies I've ever seen. And believe me, this is a movie that you have to watch at least twice in the same day. But reading the plot summary and theory for the movie is probably a good idea after watching it for the first time. 10/10

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
    A tale about a man called Walter (Ben Stiller) who works at life magazine. He has mislaid a picture that is supposed to go on the cover of the final edition of Life. He goes in pursuit of the photographer that took it which turns into an epic quest across greenland, iceland and he even gets attacked by a shark. Exceeded my expectations, in fact, it took my expectations and shred them to bits. 9.5/10
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Madea's Witness Protection
    "Shut up rectum!"

Hoodwinked 2: Hood vs Evil
    I expected this to suck really bad, and it did, but not as much as I thought.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 146 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast