Page 154 of 179 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4473

Thread: The last movie you saw

I believe the last film I watched was Howl's Moving Castle, and it was a stunning animation, with gorgeous scenes, strong characters and a great story to boot. Will watch it again soon c:
    hey look I found my password! I haven't been on Serebii since who knows when, so I apologize if I'm a little noobish c:

I currently have no shinies for trade, my X Save File was corrupted and I lost a total of 67 Shinies. I'm trying to reclaim these at the moment.

Edit: on a long road to recovering shinies. I have reclaimed my Goodra, Ampharos, and Whimsicott. Currently working on Vanillite.

TSV: 2454

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dance View Post
    I believe the last film I watched was Howl's Moving Castle, and it was a stunning animation, with gorgeous scenes, strong characters and a great story to boot. Will watch it again soon c:
    Lol, I liked watching that movie ^^

Anyway, just finished watching Frozen for my 11th Time ^^
    Can't get Tired watching that movie :3

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Holes
    Found this on youtube a while back, listened to it while I did homework.

Oceans Eleven
    Another movie that I just listened to, this is one of my all time favorites, and I don't mind it if I put it in my DVD player and let it loop.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The Hunger Games and it's amazing..

Watched Non-stop. I actually really liked it. So tense *^* That ending was.... very interesting omg D:
    I guess I enjoyed it so much I noticed I seldom took time to eat the rest of the popcorn :c it was still full when it ended XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I enjoyed this trilogy but I wasn't too keen on the first film. I thought the adaption could have been better and the production as well, but Jennifer Lawrence lit the flame for it. Catching Fire was much better. Jennifer was strong again, but the other characters were great too. Effie, Finnick and Johanna all had their moments. Aside from that, the production value was amazing. While the 74th Games were more toned down, the Quarter Quell was insane. I loved how the arena's twist was portrayed and it was tense. The adaption was pretty faithful from what I remember and the film was surprisingly balanced (I really didn't realize that the QQ took only 2 days.) I can't wait for the next one. 4.5/5.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Badlands, I'm reading a book on Terrance Malick so I'm revisiting his films.

I don't even remember the last time I watched a movie but I think it was "Secret Life of Walter Mitty", good movie
    I have claimed

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Pretty good but dude weird.

Watched Bad Grandpa.

Pretty funny! Well depends on the type of humor people have, but I actually enjoyed it. Made me laugh quite a lot.

The Scarlet Pimpernel
    My aunt brought this over for us to watch, and I actually wound up loving it. This probably sounds really weird coming from an 18 year old guy XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Grandma and I went to go see it. It was alright, nothing real special, but I could tell they tried since they did have callbacks to the original cartoon, so they understood the origins. Perhaps if they focused more on the relationship between Peabody and Sherman, I would like it more, but for what it is, it's okay. Still not a big fan of Penny, though :/, Sherman's crush on her seemed tacked on.

I'll be honest in that I'm pleased that they didn't really shy away from violence (or at least talks of it), even though they most likely took some creative liberties with the history (but then again, so did the original--Peabody's Improbable History). I'm also happy that outside of the very beginning, there were barely any pop culture references. I've noticed a lot of newer DreamWorks movies since Kung Fu Panda have made the attempt to move away from pop culture to stand out on their own.

And no, the Rocky and Bullwinkle short wasn't part of the showing. Not sure if it's really showing in any theaters, haven't really heard much about it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Mulan.

Its being a long time since I last saw it and it still had me entertained throughout the whole thing XP Those songs!! X3

Mr. Peabody and Sherman
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

The last movie I saw was The Lego Movie.
    What I have to say about it, you might ask? Well, IT WAS AWESOME! Very colorful and fast paced! I enjoyed the plot a lot! It was really good for a now-a-days movie.
    10/10 I would recommend watching it or renting it if you haven't seen it!

I hope the next movie I watch is Frozen. (Yup, I'm behind in my movies xD)
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

The last movie I saw was The Lego Movie.

Pickup on South Street: A little corny, but all right to me.

Jumanji
    Family favorite, right up there with Mystery Men and Nacho Libre.
    #AlphaSapphire

From Up On Poppy Hill

Dad bought it for me today, so I went right ahead to watch it with my brother, and Mom came in shortly afterward. It's a really nice film, I really liked it. Definitely a step up from Tales from Earthsea, and I'm happy the film went well for Goro Miyazaki. About halfway, though, Mom made the comment that it was "like Blue Moon all over again!", though afterwards, she had to explain the movie to me, and I was all, "Well, thank goodness that didn't happen here!"

So yeah, really good movie. It was nice to watch, and the boy cast (all of them) was hilarious. They were so goofy, lol.

Movie kinda reminds me a little of Whisper of the Heart, though, in some aspects. Not a whole lot, but there's a couple of moments that reminded me of it, and is probably more of a coincidence than anything.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

The LEGO Movie.

Les Miserables - I still think it's a fantastic film, mainly for the music, which I appreciate predates the film, but I still think that the way it comes together is pretty much spot on.

The Grave of the Fireflies :'(

The Croods
    It was meh, had a few funny parts, but nothing amazing.

Ender's Game
    Decided to show this one to my parents. I have seen the movie 3 times now, and I didn't know what Mazer said in this one scene, until we decided to put the subtitles on.
    #AlphaSapphire

Saw Frozen today. I think it's the first time I've seen a movie in the theater since Wreck-it Ralph back in 2012.

Cute movie overall and stunning animation, but I didn't think it was as good as some make it out to be. "Let It Go" is a nice song and all, but I thought it was a bit underwhelming despite the amount of praise it's gotten. I will say that Olaf is adorable though.

also is it just me or was the whole castle creation thing reminiscent of the third Pokemon movie

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

We were in a weird and spunky mood last night, so we decided to watch Sharknado just for laughs and giggles. We gave it the Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment and we were cracking up pretty hard at it.

Page 154 of 179 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast