Page 43 of 180 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 4476

Thread: The last movie you saw

Right, before I comment on my most recent trip to the cinema, I'd just like to get one thing off my chest;

F*CK Titanic. I've never SEEN the film, I have NO INTENTION of seeing it, and people going on about it just makes me want to see it even less. I couldn't care less about an overhyped love story on a boat that crashed 100 bloody years ago. The fact that it's in 3D makes it even MORE unbearable, because the poor sous have to it through 3 hours of crap wearing those uncomfortable, eye-f*cking glasses. I realise it was based on a true event and loads died, but the same thing happened during the Holocaust and 9/11, but nobody ever shuts up about those either, why suddenly start going on about Titanic now? If it's THAT long ago, even more reason to shut up about it. It's tragic what happened to the people, but the film can go die in a hole. I'm sick of the emotionally frustrated teenagers going on about it. I don't care what your view is, SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Oh, and FYI, my mate LAUGHED at the end of it. Just thought I'd get that out there.

Anyhoo, the most recent film I saw was The Cabin in the Woods. I don't even know how to describe it, that is the most MESSED UP horror film I've seen, and I've seen A LOT of horrors. No, not "Human Centipede" kind of messed up. The "story makes less sense than Twilight's fanbase" kind of messed up. It basically f*cks with everything you know about horror films and chucks it in the bin. It's almost like it's a SERIOUS parody of the genre.

I literally can't describe it. It was sh*t, it was brilliant, it was weird and it made perfect sense, all at the same time. Sorry I can't elaborate any more, it literally defies rating.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

F*CK Titanic. I've never SEEN the film, I have NO INTENTION of seeing it, and people going on about it just makes me want to see it even less. I couldn't care less about an overhyped love story on a boat that crashed 100 bloody years ago. The fact that it's in 3D makes it even MORE unbearable, because the poor sous have to it through 3 hours of crap wearing those uncomfortable, eye-f*cking glasses. I realise it was based on a true event and loads died, but the same thing happened during the Holocaust and 9/11, but nobody ever shuts up about those either, why suddenly start going on about Titanic now? If it's THAT long ago, even more reason to shut up about it. It's tragic what happened to the people, but the film can go die in a hole. I'm sick of the emotionally frustrated teenagers going on about it. I don't care what your view is, SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
    Why have you just gone on a rant about a film you havn't seen? and if it annoys you so much people going on about it why have you suddenly joined in?

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Why have you just gone on a rant about a film you havn't seen? and if it annoys you so much people going on about it why have you suddenly joined in?
    Because everyone's going on about a RE-release of a film I have no interest in seeing and it's p*ssing me off.

Just saw Princess Bride (for the millionth time). It was funny the first 2 times. Then it got dull...
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    Because everyone's going on about a RE-release of a film I have no interest in seeing and it's p*ssing me off.
    The reason people go on about it so much is that it's considered a classic, not only is it critically acclaimed but up until 2009 it was the highest grossing film OF ALL TIME, of course the re-release or anything is going to get a lot of coverage, but what i really think you should do is either watch it or quit talking about it, nobody has the right to make negative comments about a film they havn't even see, that's just dumb.

Titanic 3D, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    but up until 2009 it was the highest grossing film OF ALL TIME,
    Inflation is a *****.

If it makes the ranter feel better, The Hunger Games still stomped the re-release in it's third week.
    Last edited by Vernikova; 17th April 2012 at 10:19 PM.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    Inflation is a *****.

If it makes the ranter feel better, The Hunger Games still stomped the re-release in it's third week.
    Considering The Hunger Games is a film I DO want to see, then it actually make me feel a bit better

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.

^ I love open season. I think it's me trying to reclaim my childhood by still loving all those kids movies.

Last Movie i watched was A Town called Panic. I would recommend to anyone. It's a insane, french, stop-motion and I was laughing so hard throughout!!!

Last was Hunger Games and REALLY hyped about The Avengers.

Destiny Deoxys.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

The Lorax

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiki View Post
    Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
    Did you hear Ice Age 4 is coming out?
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

I'm only a few years late, but I just watched Inception today. Best. Movie. Ever. Or best one I've seen, anyhow. It was confusing, but that only adds to the fun and speculation, and the realization when it all makes sense.

Last one I watched was Johnny English 2

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    Did you hear Ice Age 4 is coming out?
    I did ^^ heard about it last year I think *researches new movies a year in advance* xDD. Will probably be seeing it when it comes out too ^^

Legion.

Not a movie, but season 2 of The Walking Dead.

I want season 3... NOW!

Cabin in the Woods. I was surprised at how much my wife and I laughed at the subtle humor in the movie.

So true!

I last watched "Snatch" with my boyfriend. It was certainly, um, interesting. And amusing.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Scarface~~~
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Page 43 of 180 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast