Page 83 of 177 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4414

Thread: The last movie you saw

My dad rented The Campaign, I watched it this weekend. Pretty funny! i died when i heard about tickleshits and how he got his nickname, idk why lol
    PSN ID: Vatti_LDP

Spoiler:- Tyranitar Rampage:

I watched October Sky in Physics class the other day because our teacher was out. We only got through like half of it though.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I saw The Campaign on Demand with my dad because the elections are tomorrow...

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen, no question.

Re-watched V for Vendetta at home, somewhat obligatory for me as it's November 5th. Easily one of my favorite movies.

Halo. I dunno if this is a movie or not, but it had action stuff and funny scenes too :3

Wonder if they'll make a Quake show as well like Doom XD nya~

I've went to see Wreck-It Ralph as well this weekend. One of the best movies I have seen in a while.
    Californian Gamer
    Trainer Name: Heather
    Friend Code: 1247-1004-2423

First D/P Shiny: Modest Female Magby holding Magmarizer (No PokeRadar)

I watched the animated How The Grinch Stole Christmas this morning, because I had nothing better to do....
    That counts as a movie, right?

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

sweeney todd - the demon barber of fleet street. loved it like most of burton's movies. downloaded the ost and everything.

9/10

Requiem for a dream - Probably the saddest and most disturbing movie I've ever watched. Oh god why I watched this :'( I like and I usually re-watch movies, but this time I don't know if I can.

10/10

I Am Legend, yeah. I hadn't seen it before, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Hopefully Skyfall will be another candidate for posting when it is released. Pre-release reviews are projecting a great film.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

The Iron Lady.

I liked it, don't usually like movies that arn't horror or based on true stories, but this was done very well <3 kinda sad too.

Skyfall

Intoducing a new villain: THE JOKER. Yes that Joker.

Anyway, it's a more laid back Bond film than the last ones. More drama than action.
    But I still liked it. And I think it's still good. More lines means more acting skills needed, and we get to see other sides of Bond's character, like his humour sense. This the best Daniel Craig performance as Bond imo.
    And holly molly, I thought 'Skyfall' was somekind of secret code or organization, but turned out...
    Oh, let's not forget Javier Bardem as the main villain. Definitely another highlight and flavour to add in the film.
    An ex agent who has a crush on other agent. The first Bond's gay villain? This film is really something.
    8/10.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Butterfly Effect 3.

Besides the weird hentai scene... I'm rating this one 9/10 :3 It was pretty great. It was weird that the murder was just near Sam... :/ That would be cool to go back in time...but scary that ye change things. It was kind of sad as well, nya~

Burke & Hare.

Loved it~ very funny and so very Scottish too <3 and since it's based on a true story, better still, me thinks :3

The remake of Judge Dredd, which I saw on my first "official" date (as in, not just hooking up with a guy to take up the arse). It was surprisingly good, in my opinion. I mean, slow motion that actually has plot revelance? That's almost unheard of! As a matter of fact, I cant think of any other film that has slow-motion but isn't just there as a means of showing off the hilariously huge budget.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

The Campaign....hilarious!

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Orphan.

Was interesting *nodnod* kept my attention at least xD

Skyfall. So. GODDAMNED. GOOD. Seriously you guys. It's less goofy than most previous Bond films, and actually kind of gets into the psychology of who Bond is without ruining the character. If anything, it makes him more awesome. Javier Bardem is hilarious as the villain, all campy theatricality, but later that's stripped away to reveal a wild, murderous child lashing out at the mother figure that abandoned him. Also, holy crap the cinematography is...incredible. It's got jaw-dropping use of color and light, logically understandable action sequences, beautiful shots and locations. Oh yeah and Adele's theme song is super-catchy, and really fitting in context.

Skyfall..Loved it..2nd Favorite movie of this year. Everyone needs to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post

Skyfall

Intoducing a new villain: THE JOKER. Yes that Joker.

Anyway, it's a more laid back Bond film than the last ones. More drama than action.
    But I still liked it. And I think it's still good. More lines means more acting skills needed, and we get to see other sides of Bond's character, like his humour sense. This the best Daniel Craig performance as Bond imo.
    And holly molly, I thought 'Skyfall' was somekind of secret code or organization, but turned out...
    Oh, let's not forget Javier Bardem as the main villain. Definitely another highlight and flavour to add in the film.
    An ex agent who has a crush on other agent. The first Bond's gay villain? This film is really something.
    8/10.
    No the villain wasn't gay..he just acted very camp

Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

It was amazing.
    Please click the Pokemon below and help me to level 'em up!

Profile | PWN

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    No the villain wasn't gay..he just acted very camp
    I know. I was just making ppl curious to see the film.
    But not really. If you read the interview w/ Barden. His role is versatile, doesn't really tell his orientation, just make uncomfortable scenes.
    I mean, it's not really an important aspect, but it makes ppl wondering.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Page 83 of 177 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast