Page 90 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4474

Thread: The last movie you saw

Life as Pi.

Magnifico. Another beautiful movie by Ang Lee. It's so vivid as if I was in the movie mysel witnessing all the scenes. I even felt seasick when the main character was facing the rough waves. The last time I felt that way was when I was playing R/S/E w/ all those water routes:x
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Saw VII.

The perfect and unsuspecting end to a great series, me thinks :3

Rise of the Guardians ^_^
    Good animation + the typical hero saves the day from the bad guy
    The only journey is the journey within.
    Rainer Maria Rilke
    My First Pokemon FanFic
    Pokemon: Aura Legends
    Pokemon: Aura Legends

Bridge to Terabithia.

This is one of the few movies that can actually get me to cry even after watching it multiple times. The ending of the movie just gets me every time I swear.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Johnny English: Reborn

Quite good, not as funny as the first one I don't think though.

Wanted.

Can't really remember it that much xD. James McAvoy was great as usual though~

Interstate 60, this Wednesday. I really like this movie and was happy that it was on TV.
    'Cause Magnezone is too mainstream.

Green Lanturn

Thought it was good, loved Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan <3 couldn't have chosen a better actor for the part.

Today I watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine XP I enjoyed it seeing as I was home alone... <.> Action >:3

Also saw Elf.. pretty funny movie that I enjoy watching every year at this time ^_^

Last night I saw The Hobbit. Ah well I don't know what to say about it except that it was a wonderful movie to watch as well as my favorite Christmas gift of all time X3 Yes its the only thing I wanted for christmas. To watch the movie XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

i watched the guardian on tv today......well it sure had a "killer" ending.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Naw well saw Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder and a bit of X-Men Origins: Wolverine... again... like last night... XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I watched The Campaign recently. You know, the movie with Mugatu from Zoolander (That guy's name escapes me) and Zack Galifisomethingwhatshisname. In fact, Zack did such a good Mr. Garrison impression, I had no idea it was him until the credits listed him off.

I thought it was rather funny, although the ending just sort of fizzled out. I did like the credits scene though, where the rich businessmen were on trial for hiding the "Greek Baker and Candlestick Maker," or whatever the joke was.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Toy Story 3 ^_^

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

The 'burbs
    hillarious as usual.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Happy Feet.

Ate this while I ate pizza XD Yum! XD The movie was cool. I can't sing either, but I can dance ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Toy Story 3 ^_^
    O-O I wanted to watch that on TV but daddy watched NCIS in the other channel ;-; nya~

Watched The Hobbit on Saturday.

It was pretty good. Nice looking CGI, most of the characters were interesting; Bilbo, Thorin and Gandalf mainly (the latter most likely from being in the Lord of the Rings). The plot was fairly exciting what with the main dragon plot and the side plot with the orcs, and the score was brilliant. I liked how they tied it into The Lord of the Rings. However, most of the dwarves didn't really get any development or focus so they were bland, and the action compacted a lot near the end so it felt like there were about three different endings that continued from each other. Still a great watch, especially if you like fantasy and/or Lord of the Rings. 8/10

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

I watched Elf yesterday. It's a cute movie. It's one of my Christmas traditions to go through and watch all my favorite Christmas movies like The Santa Clause, Home Alone, etc.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Silent Hill Revelation.

Although its a bit downhill like most of reviews said, I found it still ok n watchable.
    Still, I dont think I wanna see another film of the franchise again. Its pretty much done or dead you might say in this second film. Besides I cant really see what else are left to sell. The characters arent likeable or strong like Resident Evil or Underworld, the action is meh n especially the plot makes you dizzy instead of scared. Yes, there is a pop up scary scene here n there, but its all predictable. I still did like it as I said, the trademark stiched faced monsters and the bunnies. Oh and the music was cool. Maybe more b/c Im a fan but not really.

Cant wait to see Hobbits tomorrow.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

ted

It was awesome. It had an amazing story, and it was a lot funnier than I expected it to be. I was pleasantly surprised. c:

The place for avid writers and readers!

Splice

It was alright, I still really hate that creature though ¬_¬

I saw The Hobbit last night. Absolutely loved it.

When I first heard they were making it into a trilogy I was quite confused, but later found out that they're taking the time to add in more explanations and back-stories that are found in the appendixes of The Lord of the Rings. It's pretty obvious that the crew are all dedicated people and are working to make sure the two tie in together as they should. I've heard a lot of complaints when the LotR trilogy came out because things were omitted, but it seems they're working diligently to make sure the entire collection of movies will make sense and be true to the books.

The last movie I saw was... this cowboyish movie... Can't remember the name. It was about illegal alcohol dealing when it was banned in the US. It was Wanted (searched up illegal alcohol dealing and i got the movie trailer xD) It was a great movie with blood, blood, gangsters, and people with weird hats. But seriously, it was a great movie.

RAWK ON

The Tourist, it was an okay movie. It was kinda confusing and the plot was incredibly ridiculous, but still enjoyable. Anyways for a movie I got to watch for free and that was dubbed in Spanish it was good, when compared to other movies that are dubbed on the Spanish networks. I give it a 6/10, a pretty good movie for what it is.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 18th December 2012 at 12:40 AM.

10,000 BC

Fine, I suppose. The saber-toothed tiger was the best part though, very cute :3

Page 90 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast