Page 97 of 179 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4456

Thread: The last movie you saw

Frankenweenie again XP Ah.. it still made me shed a tear >: Good movie. I thought I was watching in color for some reason and when it was over I realized it was black and white XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Looper

9/10

The movie was amazing. I love the whole concept of time travel being illegal. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was awesome as usual. Definite must see.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Life of Pi

An amazing story and breathtaking visuals, definitely one of the best movies of last year.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

American Pie 2 , I did rofl many times in that movie.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

TV: Top Hat

The famous duo, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, are easily two of the most beautiful dancers to ever grace the big screen and this picture really highlights their strengths. The dance numbers were the real standout pieces of the film, but I also appreciated the witty bantering between all the primary characters. I am a huge fan of classic Hollywood musicals and this did not disappoint. I was genuinely amused throughout.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 8th March 2014 at 2:23 PM.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

The last movie i saw "Dawn of the dead". Zombie movie from 2004, i think.
    A town or maybe even the rest of the USA, the world? becomes victims of zombies.
    The nameless nurse gets attacked by her own husband and gets shut inside a toilet, in the last second she get out. Then, hells breaks loose........

7/10 wierd *** ending, otherwise pretty good.
    I don't choose the bible, I stick with Lenin and Marx - i spit intelligent arts. /Strike Back.

Disney's Robin Hood

Haven't seen this movie since I was a kid, though I still remembered quite a bit of it pretty well. I found myself enjoying it without meaning to. Yeah, I was bored and decided to put it in (for some reason, I couldn't find The Jungle Book), and I was amused throughout the entire movie. It's also slightly more mature than I remember, probably only because they were speaking how they would speak around that time-period, sorta, but also because they didn't talk about death lightly. Nor about Robin Hood and Maid Marian's talk on having children. They weren't even trying to hide it xD.

The climax is better than I thought it was. I do remember being on the edge of my seat every time the climax started, so I was clearly focused on the movie during that time. Awesome. The only issues I have was that I could recognize recycled animation right off the bat, but it was understandable at the time. Also noticed that the film is not as clean as I remember. The lines were pretty jagged, but a lot of action was happening, to unless they were just standing/laying around, it wasn't too noticeable.

Then again, we only have the VHS tape, so perhaps they did clean it up for the DVD...

I'm just seriously on a Disney-run. I'm getting desires to watch a lot of Disney cartoons, and even wanting to draw tributes to the movies. I want to get back into drawing a lot, so I'd probably hold up on that offer.

8.5/10
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Bruce Almighty on TV.

It's probably the seventh time, but I couldn't help but watch again.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Django Unchained. Terrific movie if not a little gruesome, or maybe a lot gruesome, but it's a Quentin Tarantino movie, kind of expected.
    " Power isn't just about going forward, it's about not letting anything hold you back "

Goodnight Mr Tom.

Didn't finish it though...

Saaatoshi!

TV: Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Man, haven't watched it in forever, only because our VHS copy stopped working. The film hasn't aged a whole lot, it really does feel timeless. I actually got creeped out when Snow White runs into the forest, pretty intense for a G-rated film. Think that was one of my first creepy moments as a kid, but I watched it a lot. Of course now that I'm older, I can catch onto the characters and story more, and I think I really like Grumpy. He has the most character development alongside Snow White (if not more), and I really like that.

Of course, Dad comes in when the Wicked Stepmother was giving Snow White the apple and says "Is that on YouTube? Haven't watched that in a long time, didn't know you liked Snow White." Then he goes on to say that because it's a houseful of boys, it's the reason why we don't have a lot of the Disney movies on DVD. Well, for sure I'm going to get (almost--Home on the Range is a disappointment along with Chicken Little) all of the Disney movies for my kids, and also for my husband's and my own enjoyment. Walt Disney never intended to have his movies be just for kids, after all, and it's a shame that some people will refuse to watch these movies because it's a kids' film.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Happily N'Ever after.

It was cool, but sort of boring with the voice acting... They were dull. but its cool how Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prince Jnr were there nya~

Pokemon Heroes: Latias and Latios. My friend let me borrow his DVD.

That ending was sad. Poor Latios ;w;

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Life of Pi

An amazing story and breathtaking visuals, definitely one of the best movies of last year.
    I'm still dying to see that, but I lack a movie buddy for now. ./shakes fists!

TV: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

Quarantine

Pretty good, much better than I originally thought it would have been. Liked the ending best though. Heh.

In the theaters: The Hobbit.

On TV uhh... I rewatched Fight Club the other day.

I watched The Lorax in english class the other day, lmfao.

It was so cute and I actually loved it. I could def see it becoming one of my favorite movies

In theaters: Rise of the Guardians

On TV: Orphan (2009)...which is very crappy.

Hancock

Good movie with a good plot and good characters, nothing really to badmouth I suppose xDD. It held my attention, that's for sure anyway~

Today seemed like Movie day XP Simply because today I watched:

Real Steel: great movie :3 I like to see fighting robots XD

Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban: Yay Harry Potter! XD I like this movie a lot :3 <.>

Puss in Boots: Favorite moivie X3 I like cats and love Antonio Banderas' voice X3

and

A Haunted House: Pretty funny <.> Also well.. I scare easily so it was a little scaru every time that scary sound came on as something was about to happen >_> but still it had me laughing too much XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Jhango. Its a good movie.

Page 97 of 179 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast