Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 254

Thread: Meowth's Scrafty Tactics! (704)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tao Village
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Meowth isn't captured...Yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

    Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

    Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

    Edit: Hoenn
    __________
    DeviantART
    Twitter

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Also, i hate how the Live Caster is now...crappy compared to Professor Oak's Pokemon Lecture > : (.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Exaclty, not caught and pissed off with Iris, like I said not wanting to sound like a jerk, they wouldn't spoil that imo.
    I don't know, Sewaddle and Roggenrola got spoiled well in advance. They've done it before.

    I guess this turned out to be a waste of time. If they want to make an episode about Team Rocket, don't drag the twerps into it.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtukker View Post
    Seems to Low Kick or Low Sweep to me
    It certainly "Hi Jump Kick" since you can hear someone saying "Tobihizageri" (i think it was said by Cilan) which is its japanese name.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,802

    Default

    I'm happy the live caster is back XD, I also like the pokemon being there more, I guess Oak doesn't really have many Isshu pokemons to show them.

    Awesome I got everything about this episode right it seems lol, from Scrafty reasons, to Scraggy battling Mandibuzz, to the move .

    The Great Buttler, like I said its a completelly diferent story, Meowth isn't a random pokemon tha tis caught in an episode.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    1,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtukker View Post
    Seems to Low Kick or Low Sweep to me
    Are you high? (no pun intended)

    Logic states that moves with Low in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a low point.

    Logic ALSO seems to state that moves with Hi (High) in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a high point, which was the case here.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

    Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    78

    Default

    I need some translations . Excited to see what TR's are up to again.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,713

    Default

    I really hope Team Rocket's new mission isn't carrying out bombings in a big city... that's never going to fly in the dub, which'll mean we get screwed again.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    I think this just makes it more likely Team Plasma is involved.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Are you high? (no pun intended)

    Logic states that moves with Low in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a low point.

    Logic ALSO seems to state that moves with Hi (High) in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a high point, which was the case here.
    It should also be pointed out that when Scrafty did the attack and missed, it got hurt doing it. The only other move that remotely does that is jump kick, but Scraggy can't learn it.

    Anyway the writers honestly expect me to believe that Meowth being caught by the police was really that punishable of an event to be fired. Um what the hell writers, Jessie, James and Meowth were caught by a whole crap load of police officers when they first met Pierce. Can you say unbelievable B.S.

    I love how Snivy played a role in this episode. I mean first off she smacks the crap out of Meowth. GO SNIVY! But no one was really expecting her to be in this episode. Loved how she rescued Axew and stuff.

    Tepig, glad to see you get some more battles and wins, but you know I kind of feel it was pointless. I'm not sure why Ash chose you over his other Pokemon.

    YAY SCRAGGY! Not only does it learn a new move because it was impressed by it from Scrafty, but it kicks a Mandibuzz's butt in the process. And I love how Scraggy yet again refused to go in its Poke ball. Take a hint Ash, it's not all about Pikachu.

    As for Team Rocket, I don't know what the flying fudge they're doing, but I don't really care.

    A decent episode, I guess you can say, but I don't really know what Meowth's problem was in the beginning with the whole preventing them from getting Axew, but oh well.

    And also lamest excuse for being fired, if he's really fired and not tricking the twerps.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It should also be pointed out that when Scrafty did the attack and missed, it got hurt doing it. The only other move that remotely does that is jump kick, but Scraggy can't learn it.

    Anyway the writers honestly expect me to believe that Meowth being caught by the police was really that punishable of an event to be fired. Um what the hell writers, Jessie, James and Meowth were caught by a whole crap load of police officers when they first met Pierce. Can you say unbelievable B.S.

    I love how Snivy played a role in this episode. I mean first off she smacks the crap out of Meowth. GO SNIVY! But no one was really expecting her to be in this episode. Loved how she rescued Axew and stuff.

    Tepig, glad to see you get some more battles and wins, but you know I kind of feel it was pointless. I'm not sure why Ash chose you over his other Pokemon.

    YAY SCRAGGY! Not only does it learn a new move because it was impressed by it from Scrafty, but it kicks a Mandibuzz's butt in the process. And I love how Scraggy yet again refused to go in its Poke ball. Take a hint Ash, it's not all about Pikachu.

    As for Team Rocket, I don't know what the flying fudge they're doing, but I don't really care.

    A decent episode, I guess you can say, but I don't really know what Meowth's problem was in the beginning with the whole preventing them from getting Axew, but oh well.

    And also lamest excuse for being fired, if he's really fired and not tricking the twerps.
    yeah but
    pierce has been missing for 20 odd episodes
    meowth was worried about his travels in unova (bw002)
    and how can't you care about team rocket
    and the first time TR got caught by the police were they in the middle of a mission, not really
    giovanni would't have fired TR for getting caught in bw010 because it wasn't their fault the police just knew where they were (magic)
    and JJM are the only agents in unova if he fired all 3 then he would have to send in more agents and if the whole of unova is on high alert then i'm gueessing they would notice a aircraft with the TR logo on
    Last edited by jscholfield; 18th August 2011 at 11:52 AM.
    .................................................. ......................

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I really hope Team Rocket's new mission isn't carrying out bombings in a big city... that's never going to fly in the dub, which'll mean we get screwed again.
    Its not going to be that, I can't imagine it being that in pokemon but anyway don't watch dubs, the episode will be subed watch it subbed.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    yeah but
    pierce has been missing for 20 odd episodes
    meowth was worried about his travels in unova (bw002)
    and how can't you care about team rocket
    and the first time TR got caught by the police were they in the middle of a mission, not really
    giovanni would't have fired TR for getting caught in bw010 because it wasn't their fault the police just knew where they were (magic)
    and JJM are the only agents in unova if he fired all 3 then he would have to send in more agents and if the whole of unova is on high alert then i'm gueessing they would notice a aircraft with the TR logo on
    Team Rocket came in undercover on a air plane that Ash was on so he could send Butch and Casady in the same way if he feels that more agents are needed.
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

    Your image made your sig too tall, so it has been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.


    even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146 View Post
    Team Rocket came in undercover on a air plane that Ash was on so he could send Butch and Casady in the same way if he feels that more agents are needed.
    I would like to hope that unova airport security is better
    .................................................. ......................

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,652

    Default

    Iris came out of nowhere with that Pokeball didn't she? Silly girl ...

    To say that Jessie and James sent Meowth to distract the group is giving them a lot of credit. That means by now they realize that the only one who can actually stop them is some 10 year old brat with a Pikachu. It also means that they got the local Pokemon in on it somehow which seems more implausible then Meowth getting fired in the first place.

    Meowth did say he'd take full responsibility for the plan when they were reviewing it in the Don Battle Arch. If they really got caught Meowth could have taken the fall to protect his friends and gotten burned by how cold Jessie and James reacted to his punishment. Might also explain why Meowth seemed so reluctant to receive the group's help at the beginning of the episode.

    But then that's giving the writers too much credit. It's a lose-lose situation from a logic standpoint.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    That means by now they realize that the only one who can actually stop them is some 10 year old brat with a Pikachu.
    Well that 10 year old brat is the only one who's been directly and indirectly responsible for most it not all of Team Rocket's failures (well the one's that are on the main series and on screen). Since Ash and Pikachu's presence means failure for Team Rocket. If the mission is important, then Team Rocket would want Ash and co to stay away.

    Except Mewtwo, that was all Giovanni's fault.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shalour City
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    You know, I just realized 2 things about this episode that I don't think a lot of people have discussed:

    1. This is the 1st time in Unova that Meowth used his ability to talk to other pokemon
    2. This episode could attract players into adding Mandibuzz to their teams

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Deciding which pokémon to use for my Shalour gym battle
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    You know, I just realized 2 things about this episode that I don't think a lot of people have discussed:

    1. This is the 1st time in Unova that Meowth used his ability to talk to other pokemon
    2. This episode could attract players into adding Mandibuzz to their teams
    1. Really? I thought he has done it already before..
    2. I already have one on my team. I like it, it works for me..

    Yay, Meowth didn't get caught, Scraggy and Tepig got a good win, awesome!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Ugh.

    - Scraggy gets a new move.
    - Tepig is stuck with 3 same moves.



    Not that I'm not happy because of Scraggy but ... ugh.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,110

    Default

    So. Iris didn't catch Meowth.

    OK. I can handle this. I can-

        Spoiler:- Hugely immature rant within. No character bashing, unless the writers count as characters.:


    EDIT: Nice, though, that Scraggy learned Hi Jump Kick.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    LOL! I didn't want Meowth captured anyways. The writers are a bunch of trollz.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    LOL! I didn't want Meowth captured anyways. The writers are a bunch of trollz.
    Yeah, at the end he'd have to be released anyways, making the capture pointless.
    But seriously, can we get a name in here other than just "the writers?"


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Yeah, at the end he'd have to be released anyways, making the capture pointless.
    But seriously, can we get a name in here other than just "the writers?"
    It would have been. Which made it even more pointless for her to throw the darn ball XD
    Nah. "The writers" fits them perfectly.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    287

    Default

    I've always wondered: where do u guys watch these episodes so quickly? I always have to wait a couple of days till it airs on some anime websites.

    Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

    • Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Yeah, at the end he'd have to be released anyways, making the capture pointless.
    But seriously, can we get a name in here other than just "the writers?"
    I got a few names for them, but I think the forum would censor most of them out.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •