Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Meowth's Scrafty Tactics! (704)

Yes, Scraggy finally learned something. At least he can do damage now. I'm gald he got Hi Jump Kick, it's a nice move for him. Scrafty also looked quite good in the Anime.

And I was slightly dissapointed Meowth didn't get caught. I would have liked if he was captured for a few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Ugh.

- Scraggy gets a new move.
    - Tepig is stuck with 3 same moves.

Not that I'm not happy because of Scraggy but ... ugh.
    I still think Tepig will learn a move upon evolution(arm thrust/heat crash or both) and eventually evolved Ember to something else too, Flamethrower most likelly.

Still the episode was more about Scraggy then Tepig, Tepig got a win and that is good enough :P, I was also happy to see Snivy beind used.

One question am I the only one that though it was slighty lame(I'm not whining) that they just make the Mandibuzz make peace with each other and then it goes to sunset scene, completelly forgetting about Scrafty which was the focus of the episode? or was it becuase of my keyhole tv? I assume Scrafty became friends with the Mandibuzz.

Missigno youre one of those people that I can safelly say, I'm happy you don't write anything lol, don't take it badly but your farfetched theories are just crazy sometimes(ok most of the times) to be truth or even make sense.

Elice they are the writers, its not something we call them , they write the show, some people probably know their names but since its a team its probably a team effort and there is suggestion from every one of them, I'm not going to say, damn, dude a, dude b, dude c, dudette writer, for screwing that, I'm going to use writers the plural XD.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 18th August 2011 at 2:50 PM.

I don't believe Meowth's sob story for a second. The whole "rowing into the moonlight" scene absolutely reeks of boss fantasy-style exaggeration.

Also, it's not that Ash and friends are the only ones that can stop one of Team Rocket's plans, it's that they always get in the way. Keeping them out of the way allows the plans to move forward.
    Last edited by A.J.; 18th August 2011 at 3:21 PM.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

I thought it was funny how the twerps kept getting pulled further and further off course. First they're trying to rescue Axew from a villainous Scrafty, but then the Scrafty really just needs help with a bad Mandibuzz, and then the Mandibuzz just needs help with another Mandibuzz.... It feels like either Meowth really did orchestrate this whole thing (very unlikely, in my opinion) or they're going for some kind of "the bad guys are all just misunderstood" vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Yeah, at the end he'd have to be released anyways, making the capture pointless.
    But seriously, can we get a name in here other than just "the writers?"
    This episode was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi. The head writer for the show is Atsuhiro Tomioka.

The staff of the anime is listed at http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._Pokémon_anime. The people under Screenplay would be your elusive writers, I guess, but a few of them don't work on the show anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I don't believe Meowth's sob story for a second. The whole "rowing into the moonlight" scene absolutely reeks of boss fantasy-style exaggeration.
    Exactly. Meowth is lying, plain and simple.

Meanwhile, I suspect Jessie and James will be visiting other places in Nimbasa City all while Meowth is travelling with Ash and co. (the music hall, the representation building, etc.) and planting more of those devices. As others have noted on the thread, all a blatant set-up for things getting big and Team Plasma appearing. Yay! ^_^

[QUOTE=AgentPierce;13246103]Exactly. Meowth is lying, plain and simple.
    [QUOTE]

if you think so I belive meowth
    .................................................. ......................

Scrafty? How cute are you and I love this picture.

Spoiler:- Image:

I also like how Nimbasa city looks during the day.

Spoiler:- Imgage:

I also believe Meowth is lying.
    Last edited by playerking; 18th August 2011 at 4:05 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Aw man, Team Rocket has been so entertaining this Saga. I can't believe it took the writers so long to revamp them, they really needed it.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarefan View Post
    I've always wondered: where do u guys watch these episodes so quickly? I always have to wait a couple of days till it airs on some anime websites.
    Same here, everybody else gets Keyhole to watch it, but when it airs it's around 11 in the morning and apparently soo laggy that I couldn't honestly bother. How come the anime sites say it's gonna be put up at 10am (6pm GMT+0) but then they don't bother and in some cases skip the episode entirely?

Also, Ohashi and Tomioka are fine by me, they sound villainous and you can feck troll in there easily. Trollhashi and Trollmioka, anyone?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Aw man, Team Rocket has been so entertaining this Saga. I can't believe it took the writers so long to revamp them, they really needed it.
    Agreed. I know there's many people who feel that they were perfectly entertaining with their old "be goofy, incompetant villains who always fail and get beat up in almost every single episode" shtick, but I really, really got annoyed with it. Seeing them do something new, be competnat, sinister and (dare I say it) a little scary....that is just so cool to watch, IMO. They'd best keep at it.

This episode was alright. As everyone expected, Scraggy learned Hi Jump Kick. However, he still hasn't really improved. I'd say Meowth is lying a little, but not totally.
    Also, Iris failed to catch Meowth. I'm so happy.
    This episode was alright, it gets a 7/10.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

I don't give a damn about Meowth being with the group.

I'm far more concerned on TR's mission in Gear Station! I hope there's more to this...
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

hey did james mentioned seguer at the end?ż

You know....I really like this episode. It's pretty cute :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I am sooo happy Meowth didn't get caught by Iris, it just wouldn't make sense at all. Plus, another thing I'm happy about is Meowth being in character while being with the group, I just couldn't see him being serious and well yah know. I hope Ash and him bond while hes with them, maybe want to get caught by him by the end of this arc?? Who knows. Any ways, this episode made me happy ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Alright episode not shock Meowth wasn't caught but happy Scraggy learn a new move and beat a pokemon not name Axew
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by santijuste View Post
    hey did james mentioned seguer at the end?ż
    Yeah, he did. Dr. Zager seems to be behind all the tech they use.

Hopefully, once subtitles come out, we can better piece together the mystery of just what this plan is....
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 18th August 2011 at 6:13 PM.

Man Tepig and Scraggy must have done some offscreen training. Tepig mopped the floor with Scrafty, and Scraggy beat Mandibuzz in one hit. I still don't get what happened really. Maybe someone who understands Japanese can tell me.

Snivy helped free Axew and used Vine Whip on Meowth lol.
    Tepig finally got a win against someone.
    Scraggy learned Hi Jump Kick! o Axew learns Outrage last episode and Scraggy Hi Jump Kick! When can Ash start using Scraggy in battles?

TR planting explosives? Hmm Hopefully those scenes don't get cut off in the dub.

I personally do think Meowth did get fired but he exaggerated on what he went through afterwards, like the snow storm and stuff.

Hehehe Iris did not get Meowth!

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I also like how Nimbasa city looks during the day.

Spoiler:- Imgage:
    Can't. Get. There. Any. Faster.

As much as I want to know what's going on in this episode, by god, I want them to get to Nimbasa asap! It looks so cool!!

Now that I see it proper in the anime... it looks a lot like Las Vegas. Well, it's the second biggest city in Unova, so that makes a lot of sense I guess.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I'm far more concerned on TR's mission in Gear Station! I hope there's more to this...
    By more to this ... you mean Team Plasma - right?

I personally am rather convinced of Meowth's honesty. Maybe he'll at least battle under one of the twerps' command and get a win or two. Hell, maybe Ash could use Meowth in Nimbasa Gym!

EDIT: Rank up... but why are there two different ranks for the same Battle Tower?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

So iris doesn't catch meowth though tepig and scraggy get really good.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

This is so weird. Just yesterday I expressed my excitement over Scraggy learning a new move, but now that I've seen the episode, I'm much more interested in Meowth. I liked his character in this episode, and I think he stole the show. I'm also very glad that Iris didn't captured Meowth, but at the same time, I know that there will be people complaining that the writers are afraid of progress. Anyway, I think I know what Meowth's up to, but I like that he's temporarily traveling with Ash's group. I didn't think I'd ever see Meowth interact with Ash and friends for longer than one episode, but it looks like we're getting that now. 8/10.

With Scraggy learning Hi Jump Kick its very likely that he will learn Low Kick next.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast