Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 302

Thread: Ziii's Wonder-ish Shop

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm curious; how do giveaways work?

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    you ask for something - and when i have a free moment, meaning not in the middle of RNG'ing something or away from my computer or etc, then i will send them over if you are ready. Although my stocks are out of date really....
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Go2heck's munna waiting to be picked up.

    1 Open spot at requests.

    Rule added: if you request a dream world pokemon, you must supply dream world ability if i don't have it becuase I do not use the dream world.
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Hello Zii could I apply for an RNG request please?


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Hello Zii could I apply for an RNG request please?
    yes but dream world require a dream world pokemon to do
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Ok I see now you have two empty request slots here is my request please : -
    Pokemon : - Poliwag ( 060 )
    Gender : - Male
    Ability : - Drizzle DW
    Shiny : - Yes
    IVs : - Flawless IVs
    EGG MOVES : - Encore , Water Pulse ,and Hypnosis
    Nature : - Brave
    What to offer : - Victini movie , Zekrom , Reshiram , Goulrk , Hydergion Events or Regigias. RNGer enjoys the right to have two of the aforementioned above.
    Other Notes : - RNGer Shall Request Any Legal Items except Dream and Cherish Balls.
    Please let me know whenever you are free , what Pokemon(s) you would like in return and what items you need.

    I have already gotten non shiny drizzle politoad ( Dream World ability if you I can trade him to you I'm sure you will save time and thank you soooooo much.
    One more thing I was wondering what events would you like to get please ,I also can attach any item of your choice.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Pokemon:Pidove Shiny
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves:Hypnosis/Steel wing
    Offer:Anything in my shop
    It seems you have a empty slot

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    er can you breed a chimchar with hidden power ice and naive nature? Will trade three shinies, dratini, aron, goldeen, can you trade it to soul silver as well?

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Ok I see now you have two empty request slots here is my request please : -
    Pokemon : - Poliwag ( 060 )
    Gender : - Male
    Ability : - Drizzle DW
    Shiny : - Yes
    IVs : - Flawless IVs
    EGG MOVES : - Encore , Water Pulse ,and Hypnosis
    Nature : - Brave
    What to offer : - Victini movie , Zekrom , Reshiram , Goulrk , Hydergion Events or Regigias. RNGer enjoys the right to have two of the aforementioned above.
    Other Notes : - RNGer Shall Request Any Legal Items except Dream and Cherish Balls.
    Please let me know whenever you are free , what Pokemon(s) you would like in return and what items you need.

    I have already gotten non shiny drizzle politoad ( Dream World ability if you I can trade him to you I'm sure you will save time and thank you soooooo much.
    One more thing I was wondering what events would you like to get please ,I also can attach any item of your choice.
    Would go in pending until a poliwag is obtained

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    Pokemon:Pidove Shiny
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves:Hypnosis/Steel wing
    Offer:Anything in my shop
    It seems you have a empty slot
    How about 31/31/31/x/31/31 since the SP. Atk is being drained anyways and if you are going for a steel wing pidove you will most likely make it (as well as EV train it) as a physical.

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTiga View Post
    er can you breed a chimchar with hidden power ice and naive nature? Will trade three shinies, dratini, aron, goldeen, can you trade it to soul silver as well?
    I'm going to pass on this for a couple reasons.

    1. RNG'ing in Gen 4 is a hassel and annoying to say the least.
    2. The shinies don't interest me
    3. I don't have a chimchar in gen 4....
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Go2heck
    Pokemon: Munna
    Nature: ---
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Ability: Telepathy (DW)
    Moves: Baton pass, Barrier
    Offer: DW Arceus / Even Mew (Johto)

    evan0913
    Pokemon: Sudowoodo x 3 - Shiny♂
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | 31/31/31/x/31/0
    Ability: Rock head
    Nature: adament | Impish | Brave
    Moves: stealth rock
    Offer: 3 Shaymins


    squirtle123
    Pokemon: Lapras - shiny
    Nature: impish
    Ability:water absorb
    IVs 31 31 31 31 31 31
    Offer: giritina entei raikou and heatran?


    please pick up btw
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii View Post
    Would go in pending until a poliwag is obtained



    How about 31/31/31/x/31/31 since the SP. Atk is being drained anyways and if you are going for a steel wing pidove you will most likely make it (as well as EV train it) as a physical.



    I'm going to pass on this for a couple reasons.

    1. RNG'ing in Gen 4 is a hassel and annoying to say the least.
    2. The shinies don't interest me
    3. I don't have a chimchar in gen 4....
    Yeah no problem i just forgot what jolly reduced so i just left it flawless and i still like steel wing on pidove i know it fits better on a more physical pidove for extra power but i don't mind

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Gonna be closing shop till monday - i think.... Just some family problems i need to talk care of.... sorry guys....

    For the requests i have accepted and i have been working on, they will still be worked on but i am not taking or releasing anything until
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Open for trades but closed for requests until i finish some of my big order requests.

    Added to shop:

    (FLAWLESS) DW Munna ♂ Modest Level 1 UT
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Psywave, Defense Curl, Baton Pass, Helping Hand
    Ability: Telepathy
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Dude when can we arrange a trade back, I wasn't aware the Arceus was hacked, muchless know how to hack check or hack myself? I'm a noob, my first pokemon game ever was white, and I only go by what the trade owner says. And sorry for the late response,I had to go to store and come back after our trade! Offering full refund/fully legit poke in an offering for your forgiveness, I never like hacks and would never knowingly our willingly trade them! So sorry for any misunderstanding, I thought it was legit, or I would have never traded you it!

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I release hacked pokemon. Keep it, hope it was worth it.
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii View Post
    I release hacked pokemon. Keep it, hope it was worth it.
    Worth what? I'm not getting you, I thought the proper procedure if someone unknowingly trades you a hack is either a full refund or another legitimate poke in return? I've tried to make amends with you, trying to explain to you that I didn't trade it to you purposefully. I don't want a trade back, I want to give you back your stuff and/or arrange a different trade. I don't trade hacks, I don't like hacks, I don't know how to hack check or hack, no one has ever explained any of this to me. I'm just an honest person trying to get some pokes that I need, if you don't get that, well I'm not too sure. If you aren't interested in recieving your Munna back, I get that, you have clones, I'm offering a different trade for your loss. I'm just trying to do the right thing here, and you're making it harder then it needs to be. A real hacker wouldn't have even made this attempt I'm making towards you now would they have? A real hacker would have just done what you thought I did, disconnect and never answer again. Ponder over that for awhile, because when you're ready for a trade, I'll be.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2heck View Post
    Worth what? I'm not getting you, I thought the proper procedure if someone unknowingly trades you a hack is either a full refund or another legitimate poke in return? I've tried to make amends with you, trying to explain to you that I didn't trade it to you purposefully. I don't want a trade back, I want to give you back your stuff and/or arrange a different trade. I don't trade hacks, I don't like hacks, I don't know how to hack check or hack, no one has ever explained any of this to me. I'm just an honest person trying to get some pokes that I need, if you don't get that, well I'm not too sure. If you aren't interested in recieving your Munna back, I get that, you have clones, I'm offering a different trade for your loss. I'm just trying to do the right thing here, and you're making it harder then it needs to be. A real hacker wouldn't have even made this attempt I'm making towards you now would they have? A real hacker would have just done what you thought I did, disconnect and never answer again. Ponder over that for awhile, because when you're ready for a trade, I'll be.
    Making amend? Really? Becuase you did not even return a PM until i mentioned that I released the arceus and black listed you.
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Looking for:

    DW Arceus (Lvl 100 BT - Timid) - PKRS Infected
    IVs- 8/13/3/23/8/19

    Offering:

    UT modest Celebi

    Q. Besides being pokerus infected in the Arceus UT? i.e. same moveset?

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alishenai View Post
    Looking for:

    DW Arceus (Lvl 100 BT - Timid) - PKRS Infected
    IVs- 8/13/3/23/8/19

    Offering:

    UT modest Celebi

    Q. Besides being pokerus infected in the Arceus UT? i.e. same moveset?
    BT = Bit trained

    Not sure exactly how much, i know it's got some EV's forget exactly what and from what i remember (in the middle of RNG mode so i won't be going to a PC till finished) the moveset are the standard events.

    What event is celebi from?
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii View Post
    Making amend? Really? Becuase you did not even return a PM until i mentioned that I released the arceus and black listed you.
    Dude screw the Arceus and blacklist. Right after we traded I had to rush off to the store, no offense, but I have a life like everyone else. I was trying to hurry with our trade, and the reason I didn't pm you back was because I didn't check my pms on my phone until later bro. As soon as you confirmed to me that it was a hack, I was suprised, but immediatley started to try to repair the situation. If I recall, after 10 min, you jumped to the conclusion that I was a scammer, deleted the Arceus which idc about, put me on the blacklist, and proclaimed that you would never trade with me again? No offense, but you're not supposed to do that, especially if the same trader comes back 11 min. later and tries to make amends for a silly misunderstanding. I'm still apologizing for the hack, and I still wanna make amends, but you have to look at both sides of a story before you draw conclusions. Now if we could get past this misunderstanding I belive we could come to an agreement that pays you for your troubles. I still state that I do not trade hacks willingly and the Arceus you recieved from me was thought to be fully legit out of ignorance.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2heck View Post
    Dude screw the Arceus and blacklist. Right after we traded I had to rush off to the store, no offense, but I have a life like everyone else. I was trying to hurry with our trade, and the reason I didn't pm you back was because I didn't check my pms on my phone until later bro. As soon as you confirmed to me that it was a hack, I was suprised, but immediatley started to try to repair the situation. If I recall, after 10 min, you jumped to the conclusion that I was a scammer, deleted the Arceus which idc about, put me on the blacklist, and proclaimed that you would never trade with me again? No offense, but you're not supposed to do that, especially if the same trader comes back 11 min. later and tries to make amends for a silly misunderstanding. I'm still apologizing for the hack, and I still wanna make amends, but you have to look at both sides of a story before you draw conclusions. Now if we could get past this misunderstanding I belive we could come to an agreement that pays you for your troubles. I still state that I do not trade hacks willingly and the Arceus you recieved from me was thought to be fully legit out of ignorance.
    Checking the legality of the pokemon is quite easy for the most part and i do admit i am a little to blame for not grabbing OT to google with but regardless of the situation, ignorance is not innocent. If you are ignorant of the fact of the legality of your pokemon, why would i be willing to take another? Can you verify the legality of any of your pokemon? Did you state you were unsure about the legality? Did you consider the possibility? Whenever i get a new pokemon i will verify that it is what it is and you know? Google trainer ID and OT and more often then not it will show you quick if it's not legit. Honestly - I cannot be bothered to get more pokemon from you that will turn out to be non-legit, so let's just not communicate anymore. As for you "going to the store" immediately after the trade. Sorry but you sent me a pm just after my first one was sent saying "Thanks for the trade" or some crap like that. Then i sent a second and i got nothing. A third sent telling you it was released and you were blacklisted and immediately you respond. For immediate trade-backs, that is acceptable but for the ammount of time you were gone it looked like you were fully knowledgable of the legality of the pokemon and simply making a clone of the munna, so please - I really don't want to here anymore and please do not post here again becuase i am uninterested.
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Save the crap? Dude have you ever heard of something called a delayed post, where you don't post it until afterwards? I read both your second and tnird at the same time, that's why response time was slow. I have no idea what emulators or rnging or time frames are,much less how to clone you over estimate me. Dude, I see your point, but you can't be so close minded. I'm not going to ask for anymore from you, you've made up your mind, neither will I say I don't need you or your tradeshop which is true. I followed every rule I was supposed to by the serebii forum/general trade shop rules, now I'm done. And also, check your history, the first thing I responded to was the first statement of you saying ot matt was a hack already, before that blacklist stuff. Now to respect your wishes, my final post in this thread. Look closer in the future.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    From what I have read I can only put the blame on you GO2CHECK ,I myself before you offered some Pokemon to Zii and he refused them without legality checked please do not intentionally spread hacked.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Added to shop:

    (FLAWLESS) Castform ♀ Modest Level 1 UT
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Tackle
    Ability: Forecast

    (FLAWLESS) Venonat ♀ Bold Level 1 UT
    IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30
    HP: Ice
    Moves: Tackle, Disable, Foresight
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    BC: 1463 5619 6039

    Visit my shop for my current stock - PM me if interested in something not there and I will see what I have/can get.

    Click the picture to enter my shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziii
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatu
    Thanks! Let me know when it's ready, and what am I giving you in return? O_o
    Eternal gratitude, eternal love, servant for life or a simple thank you.

    Take your pick?
    Uhhhhh servant for life is going to be really hard for me to RNG out. How about eternal love? ^_^
    I have recruited Shatu(Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions) to my anti-pokemon clan club! Wait... does that mean we have a clan?

  25. #275

    Default

    Hey I wanted to know if the request I ordered has been started and you still need the female reckless Starator for it...
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •