Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take you to get ready/Do you have a routine?

Default How long does it take you to get ready/Do you have a routine?

On a good day, it takes me about 10-15mins to get ready for the day.
    All I do is change out of my pj's, brush my teeth, brush my hair, deodorize, and I'm good to go! I'll usually accessorize with earrings and a necklace and sometimes a bracelet. It takes me less than 20 mins.

Like right now, my friend wants to meet up in 30 mins, and I'm still playing Pokemon (Alpha Sapphire) and I'll have plenty of time to get ready.

What about YOU?
    Arcanine is known for its bravery and fierce loyalty.

It takes me an hour and a half usually. My mom usually likes to ask who I'm trying to impress but tbh I'm just really vain and I like looking good. I start by washing my face, and then brushing my teeth/applying deodorant. After that I usually slap on my makeup and wash my glasses, and then I take a long time to straighten my hair as I have very curly hair most of the time. And then I just throw on some clothes, slap on my ring, shove my wallet and 3ds in my bag and I'm off. I'm a 17 year old girl fight me.
    Last edited by Mogar; 19th January 2015 at 1:39 AM.

I wake up at 5:45 AM, and I'm out the door by 6:50 AM, so about an hour. I shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, fix my hair, brush my teeth, and put my lunch in my schoolbag and then leave for the bus stop. I'm 15 by the way, and yes, I still pack my lunch, because I can't stand the greasy food at my school. Also, I'm a dude if that means anything. Some people ask me why I take so long in the morning since I'm a guy, but I just tell them I like to take my time in the morning.

6mins in the shower on average
    25 secs to put on deodorant
    2 minutes to get dressed
    15-18mins to eat breakfast
    2-3mins to brush my teeth
    1min to brush/comb my goatee

And I'm all set! I normally get up at about 8:00AM btw.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now excepting single battles!
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

I always get up at 7:15 AM and I have to be out by 8 since I have to be at work by 8:30. It usually shower the night before I usually eat breakfast, get dressed, fix my hair, brush my teeth and put deodorant on, get my lunch together, fix myself a cup of tea, and then leave. Usually, it takes me a half hour to forty five minutes to finish getting ready before I have to leave.

Well I usually wake up at around 7 and take an hour and 30 mins just to get dressed, brush my hair and pack some lunch for school. The reason it takes so long is I'm constantly distracted, which usually results in me and my brother missing the bus and being driven to school by my mum. ��
    Friend Code- 2724-1312-6911 Brendan
    Xbox live-foodinmytummy

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Also, I'm a dude if that means anything. Some people ask me why I take so long in the morning since I'm a guy, but I just tell them I like to take my time in the morning.
    Haha it's cool. I have a dude friend who takes a little over 2 hours just to get ready.
    Arcanine is known for its bravery and fierce loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogar View Post
    and then I take a long time to straighten my hair as I have very curly hair most of the time.
    This... is precisely why I don't bother straightening my hair... well, that plus the fact that I like it curly.

Anyway, I usually make a point of waking up two hours before I'm supposed to arrive at work or school, and I'm out the door by about 20 minutes prior, so... about an hour and forty minutes. This involves about 10 minutes of lazily sitting by the bed after turning off the alarm, another 10 minutes of thinking about what to wear, 10 minutes to take a shower and dry off, 5 minutes to get dressed, 5 minutes to brush my hair and put in my contact lenses, 30-40 minutes to make and eat breakfast and feed my cats, 10 minutes to brush teeth and put on makeup, another 5 to find appropriate accessories, and finally, 5-10 minutes to make sure everything I need is in my purse.

Although sometimes on my free days, I tend to dress a little fancier and can take much longer just to put together an outfit. And the longest is if I'm dressing up for a convention or festival. There was this one time when I cosplayed at an anime convention, and it took me a total of two and a half hours to get ready, since there were extra steps involved in putting on makeup and getting together an elaborate wig.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 20th January 2015 at 7:44 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The War Within (Ari), MLP: It Came from the Stars (Madame Starshroom)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Somedays it takes me all day, bro.

I'm glad you brought up this subject, savvywuff. I was just thinking about this very subject recently. I like to keep my time spent on ******** to an absolute minimum, so I usually skip breakfast (or have a granola bar or whatever), spend 10-15 minutes showering/shaving/whatevering, get dressed in like a minute, and leave as late as possible (if not later than that) for wherever I am going. Anyway, the thing I was thinking about is that nothing throws a spanner in the works of my morning like having to poop; on top of the time required of it in the first place, it's like Sophie's Choice, as I either spend my morning primping and cleaning myself in a small bathroom in which I just defecated, or I get myself totally cleaned off and ready for the day and then basically soil all of that. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

It takes me approximately an hour or two hours to get ready. Doesn't matter if it's for work or leisure.

Here is a rundown of what I do each day: wake up, put music or the tv on, eat breakfast, brush teeth, wash face, work out, shower/bath, wash hair, dry and style hair, decide what to wear, get dressed, put on make-up and deodorant/perfume, check emails/weather report/travel updates, and then I'm good to go.

Humans are fragile, fickle beings; our
    hearts change with the shifting of the tides

get up

fix self up

do thing

do more thing

worry

go sleep

american dream

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

IDK how people spend hours on getting ready. For me, it's get up, shower, get dressed, breakfast, leave. In all, takes about 3 quarters of an hour, give or take.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

I wake up for school at 6:30 am, then I fall asleep until 7am.
    I shower, get dressed, drink coffee, brush my teeth, put on my jacket, leave my house around 7:40 & 7:50 and run to the train station to catch the train from 8am.
    Most of the time I manage to catch the train lol
    The reason I walk\run to the train station is because my bike broke 2 months ago and I haven't fixed it yet.

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 22

Dawg
    Level 16

Pekachu
    Level 14

Generally. I tend to get up around 9 am or so and get washed and dressed and feed and give water to my pets.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Wake up
    Get dressed
    Brush hair
    Eat food
    Drink coffee

I can usually just take my breakfast and coffee with me, so it's easy for me to be out the door within half an hour if I really need to rush.
    3DSXL FC: 4656-8034-3856
    Ice Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Lapras

Latest Shiny

My daily routine:

Wake up
    Eat breakfast
    Fap
    Shower
    Get dressed
    Go to school/work

About an hour I guess.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

For me it is most of the time around 25 minutes. But it goes pretty fast because I shower and pack my bag on the evening before.

6.55: Wake up, get washed and stuff, put on clothes, morning visit to the toilet.
    7.05: Get downstairs, eat breakfast, pack lunch and drinks.
    7.20: Pull on jacket and get outside.
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

My schedule varries... If I know I'll take long, I take an hour. Usually, I take 40 minutes.

Wake up: 6:00Am
    Stretch in my bed: 6:05
    Get dressed: 6:10 or 6:15
    Eat breakfast: 6:25
    Brush Teeth: 6:30
    Brush hair: 6:37
    Put on Cologne and Deodorant: 6:38
    Grab Lunch Box/Wait for two minutes: 6:40
    Go to bus stop:6:40
    Bus comes: 6:45

And....repeat (X5)

Awake by 6, out of bed by 6:10, bus comes at 6:17. I procrastinate even in my waking minutes.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Recent Shiny:

Current Hunt: Regigigas

I usually try to have things ready for the next day so I'll have less to worry about in the morning. I am no morning person by far so I just try to get things ready the night before so I don't have to put that much effort in the morning. So I can generally be ready really fast.

Signature by me|sig drawing by Latte3000

I have to be at work by 6am, and I get up at 5 am. It's a 2 mile bike ride so I leave at like 5:10.

It takes me 5 minutes to get ready. I just throw on my work pants, a black t and a hoodie, deo and get out the house. If I have "plans" then it'll take a little longer but never more than 15 minutes unless I misplaced something

It takes me 1.30 h to get fully ready for some exit. Quick shower, making ok nails, shaving, some deodorant, putting some good clothes, eating something and finally brushing my teeth.

When going to karate class I improved my preparations to 40 minutes: 20 minutes quick shower and fixing nails, shaving, 10 minutes packing gi, belt and protectors, 10 minutes eating something light and tooth brushing.

On school days, I wake up at seven, eat breakfast, get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, then go on my tablet/Wii U at about 7:24-7:30 until 8. So 'bout half an hour/lessish.

Ehhhhh when I used to wear makeup every time I stepped foot outside of the general vicinity of where I live, it took me probably an hour. I stopped wearing makeup and doing my hair as much, because I'm lazy and no longer care, I rarely go anywhere "important" nowadays so it takes me around 5-15 minutes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast