Page 139 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4279

Thread: The Advice Thread - "What should I do about this weird mole growing on my back"

  1. #3451
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ice Ice Outpost
    Posts
    2,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    Me again, with yet another problem. I'm really messed up, if you couldn't already tell.

    I went to the park next to the lake about a kilometer away from my house. I went with my mother and step-father, my two puppies, my younger sister, my aunt and my 4 year old cousin. I had a lot of fun, but I came back, and as soon as I stepped in the door, I threw up. Wasn't feeling sick before hand, just an instant puke. On top of that, on my way home when I was walking ahead of the group, I started hearing the voices again. It can't be sleep - I've had more sleep the past three days than what I've had all month. I need to tell my parents, but I can't force myself to, especially with my cousin here.
    Definitly tell your parents, no matter who is there.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  2. #3452
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Definitly tell your parents, no matter who is there.
    I'm crying non-stop right now, and going down there like this is going to scare my cousin, and I don't want to do that. I'll wait for him to leave, I guess.

    My stomach's hurting really bad now, too.

  3. #3453
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ice Ice Outpost
    Posts
    2,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    I'm crying non-stop right now, and going down there like this is going to scare my cousin, and I don't want to do that. I'll wait for him to leave, I guess.

    My stomach's hurting really bad now, too.
    Come on, don't cry . Get your parents to come to you somehow.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  4. #3454
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Covering my ears seems to stop them for a few minutes, I don't want to speak with anyone right now. I'll wait for my cousin to leave and for me to calm down.

  5. #3455
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    Covering my ears seems to stop them for a few minutes, I don't want to speak with anyone right now. I'll wait for my cousin to leave and for me to calm down.
    If covering your ears stops them, try instead some music? Something calm and soothing in some head phones might help relax/calm down. Also eat some bread.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  6. #3456
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    If covering your ears stops them, try instead some music? Something calm and soothing in some head phones might help relax/calm down. Also eat some bread.
    The bread made me puke more. I really need to see a doctor soon T_T

  7. #3457
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    The bread made me puke more. I really need to see a doctor soon T_T
    Indeed, bread is a very good food for feeling ill normally >.<
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  8. #3458
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,691

    Default

    I really need to see a doctor soon T_T
    Sounds like you need to go now.

    It sounds like you can't keep food down anymore which goes along with what I described earlier. I know some people who wait it out for 24 hours because they think it's a stomach virus, but I'd advise against that if you feel any of the following: (1) Sharp (higher then a 5 out of 10) consistent pain in your stomach (2) You immediately vomit when you drink water (3) You feel very cold (you actually have a fever). If it lasts longer then a day even without those symptoms you need to go anyway. Persistent Vomiting / Stomach Pain can mean a number of things in women and that can only be diagnosed for certain by a doctor. I can only tell you the warning signs to look out for.

  9. #3459
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Sounds like you need to go now.

    It sounds like you can't keep food down anymore which goes along with what I described earlier. I know some people who wait it out for 24 hours because they think it's a stomach virus, but I'd advise against that if you feel any of the following: (1) Sharp (higher then a 5 out of 10) consistent pain in your stomach (2) You immediately vomit when you drink water (3) You feel very cold (you actually have a fever). If it lasts longer then a day even without those symptoms you need to go anyway. Persistent Vomiting / Stomach Pain can mean a number of things in women and that can only be diagnosed for certain by a doctor. I can only tell you the warning signs to look out for.
    That's... really scary because I'm currently feeling all of those symptoms. I guess it's time to tell my parents. Thank you.

  10. #3460
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    The bread made me puke more. I really need to see a doctor soon T_T
    I hope you don't take this as me being rude but I've read your posts and if what you say is really true, you need to get off the internet and go to the doctor. Puking for 4 weeks straight is way out of the norm for any type of stomach virus and very detrimental to your health. Especially if you can't keep water down since that can cause dehydration and worst case scenario you die.

    As far as waiting for your cousin to leave, don't. Just go ask your mom/dad if she/he can come talk to you in private. If what you say is true, then you're only harming yourself by waiting to go to the doctor. There is no point in posting here asking for advice because none of us are medical doctors and even if we were, we can't diagnose someone over the internet.

    And I advise any 'medical doctors' from trying to do so.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  11. #3461
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    The sharp feeling in my stomach goes from the bottom of my stomach up to the top of my throat. I spoke to my mother, and she said that the soonest we'll be able to go to the doctor is Tuesday. I don't know what to do, now. I guess I should go tell her about the voices, too. I'm really upset with her, because she's thinking she can just get some medicine from the neighbours and that'll make me feel fine. I don't have anything else to say other than thank you, everyone. I'll post back here when I have another update, I guess.

  12. #3462
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    The sharp feeling in my stomach goes from the bottom of my stomach up to the top of my throat. I spoke to my mother, and she said that the soonest we'll be able to go to the doctor is Tuesday. I don't know what to do, now. I guess I should go tell her about the voices, too. I'm really upset with her, because she's thinking she can just get some medicine from the neighbours and that'll make me feel fine. I don't have anything else to say other than thank you, everyone. I'll post back here when I have another update, I guess.
    I would go to the emergency room if its that bad. As for the voices, try thinking them away.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  13. #3463
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi1999 View Post
    The sharp feeling in my stomach goes from the bottom of my stomach up to the top of my throat. I spoke to my mother, and she said that the soonest we'll be able to go to the doctor is Tuesday. I don't know what to do, now. I guess I should go tell her about the voices, too. I'm really upset with her, because she's thinking she can just get some medicine from the neighbours and that'll make me feel fine. I don't have anything else to say other than thank you, everyone. I'll post back here when I have another update, I guess.
    Also, don't take any medicine she gets from these neighbors. Taking anything not prescribed to you can lead to undesirable effects.

  14. #3464
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    I also strongly recommend that you drink quite a bit of water, and eat a larger meal next time you eat. I've had that same problem a couple times before. It usually means that you're simply not getting enough food and water.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  15. #3465
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    There is no point in posting here asking for advice because none of us are medical doctors and even if we were, we can't diagnose someone over the internet. And I advise any 'medical doctors' from trying to do so.

    Hey guys, look what I found just by reading.



    Also, my leg is falling off. It's looking greenish. Should I just walk it off? You're all doctors, so I figured you guys would know what to do.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  16. #3466
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Hey guys, look what I found just by reading.



    Also, my leg is falling off. It's looking greenish. Should I just walk it off? You're all doctors, so I figured you guys would know what to do.
    If you're directing that towards me, notice how I said I'd stop posting until I have an update because some people here are genuinely worried?

  17. #3467
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Falling off?! What do you mean, like literally?! Or is that an expression meaning it hurts really badly?
    You're totally missing the point of that.

  18. #3468
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Hey guys, look what I found just by reading.



    Also, my leg is falling off. It's looking greenish. Should I just walk it off? You're all doctors, so I figured you guys would know what to do.
    Well I advise a rusty saw so the iron can kill the bacteria XD

    But yeah I don't think people should self diagnose others. If for any reason someone screwed up and hurts someone the results are bad.

  19. #3469
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,691

    Default

    You know? I actually came here to ask something and never got around to it because of all this drama.

    OKAY. So I'm going on vacation next week and I'm not sure how to go about packing. I'm going to take just two bags. One is a large Rolling Bag that'll be checked. So far it just has some gifts that I'll deliver when I get there that takes up less then 1/4 of the capacity. The other is a Carry-On that's about the size of a small purse and barely big enough to hold a stack of papers for size comparison. I'm pretty sure that's enough space to hold seven day's worth of clothes, but is there anything else I should pack for certain?

    I'm kind of on the fence on whether I should buy some travel-size things and stick them in a plastic bag because of security. On one hand I'm going on the train and security isn't nearly as tight as an airplane. On the other the ride will be almost ten hours one way. I figured I can forgo it for the train ride and just buy whatever I need once I get there because I'm going to the store at least once anyway.

  20. #3470
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    ok i've never needed help ever before but i'm in an awkward situation now that needs to be resolved tomorrow.

    a month ago i became interested in a girl and started getting a little physical with her. just a little. problem is, i'm a man*****. i just started college and when i go to parties i like to grind and make out and all that. and march is basically party month.

    so basically this past weekend this girl and i and a group of friends went out of state basically to party and i got my man***** face on. pretty sure she saw all that and after we left i told her how i felt. don't judge me, i was drunk. but she was ok with it and said we should talk whenever i sobered up. so now i'm sober and she wants to talk tomorrow. i think she likes me.

    what do? on one hand i like her and all but on the other hand i just started college and i need to get this **** out of my system before i end up missing out. it sounds terrible but i'm just keeping it real. if you are just going to criticize my lack of respect for women then you clearly know me and should just shut up
    Last edited by Prelude; 19th February 2013 at 1:42 AM.

  21. #3471
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    if you're gonna be a man***** then there's not much you can do. think about her and break it off before she becomes attached to you. from the way you sound, youre just gonna man***** it up anyway

  22. #3472
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,186

    Default

    either start seeing her exclusively or stop leading her on and say you'd rather not be tied down early in your college career

    comedy option: ask if she's up for threesomes
    life is
    a game

  23. #3473
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    either start seeing her exclusively or stop leading her on and say you'd rather not be tied down early in your college career
    well yeah, i just dont know which is the better route. i guess that's just something for me to decide though

    how to ask for no strings attached

    edit: **** it i'm gonna do what makes me happy #yoloswag #newyear #iworkout #sexyandiknowit
    Last edited by Prelude; 19th February 2013 at 2:27 AM.

  24. #3474
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Here comes another relationship problem... Or at least thinking about relationships.
    I'm in sixth form right now (I'm 17) and I've never had a boyfriend before. This is mainly because almost literally none of the boys in my year are interesting to me, at least not enough that brooks a relationship, but yeah, on to the point.
    Recently, I've been experiencing a lot of feelings about a boy in our social group. We've been friends since around year 8-9 and we discovered we both like Pokémon in around year 10, so we definitely have some things in common. I used to find him a little bit annoying because sometimes he would carry things on farther than necessary, but now that doesn't seem to bother me that much. He isn't the most attractive person I've met physically, but I still feel for him more than a friend. In fact, I started developing feelings in and around year 11, but they've faded in and out, but now have come back in force.
    I don't know if he feels the same about me, but we get along well. Everyone in the year says we look cute together and sometimes ask if we're going out, and more than once I've been in an awkward situation where people in my classes pester me about him, which results in me getting embarrassed.
    Now, I'd be all well and good voicing my feelings, but the problem is I'm very shy, especially about subjects like this. I'm also worried that he'll either say he doesn't feel the same for me or, if we do get together, that the relationship might not last. I can be a pretty fickle person at times and I hate making decisions I might regret in the future. I'm aware that everyone has to make mistakes but it's rather ingrained in me to try and not make them -I'm an awful perfectionist.
    I want to ask my best friend for advice but I can never seem to be in a situation with her where I can feel comfortable in admitting my feelings. She's a very talkative person so the conversations we have can be one sided, plus I'm not really one to usually admit things about myself.
    But on to the actual question. Should I just go for it straight off and ask if he feels the same about me or not bother and try to move on? I've never done this before so I'm very inexperienced in this sort of stuff. :x
    Current White 2 Team:
    | Octavia Lv.88 | Roccoco Lv.89 | Lily Lv.88 | Viola Lv.89 | Jesper Lv.88 | Angora Lv.88 |

  25. #3475
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iristle View Post
    Here comes another relationship problem... Or at least thinking about relationships.
    I'm in sixth form right now (I'm 17) and I've never had a boyfriend before. This is mainly because almost literally none of the boys in my year are interesting to me, at least not enough that brooks a relationship, but yeah, on to the point.
    Recently, I've been experiencing a lot of feelings about a boy in our social group. We've been friends since around year 8-9 and we discovered we both like Pokémon in around year 10, so we definitely have some things in common. I used to find him a little bit annoying because sometimes he would carry things on farther than necessary, but now that doesn't seem to bother me that much. He isn't the most attractive person I've met physically, but I still feel for him more than a friend. In fact, I started developing feelings in and around year 11, but they've faded in and out, but now have come back in force.
    I don't know if he feels the same about me, but we get along well. Everyone in the year says we look cute together and sometimes ask if we're going out, and more than once I've been in an awkward situation where people in my classes pester me about him, which results in me getting embarrassed.
    Now, I'd be all well and good voicing my feelings, but the problem is I'm very shy, especially about subjects like this. I'm also worried that he'll either say he doesn't feel the same for me or, if we do get together, that the relationship might not last. I can be a pretty fickle person at times and I hate making decisions I might regret in the future. I'm aware that everyone has to make mistakes but it's rather ingrained in me to try and not make them -I'm an awful perfectionist.
    I want to ask my best friend for advice but I can never seem to be in a situation with her where I can feel comfortable in admitting my feelings. She's a very talkative person so the conversations we have can be one sided, plus I'm not really one to usually admit things about myself.
    But on to the actual question. Should I just go for it straight off and ask if he feels the same about me or not bother and try to move on? I've never done this before so I'm very inexperienced in this sort of stuff. :x
    Fortune favors the bold. It is better to know how he feels than continue to worry about it. If it turns out you split up after a while, then things are what they are. but if you find even a day of happiness together, than that is a victory worth fighting for.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


Page 139 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •