Page 29 of 172 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Advice Thread - "What should I do about this weird mole growing on my back"

Quote Originally Posted by EchoEcho View Post
    her: what's wrong?
    me: nothing.
    her: TELL ME.
    me: okay.. just makes me mad how you flashed bob and joe last year.
    her: dont be mad about that!
    me: but i am! you don't even like them. so why would you do that?
    her: it was a dare! i was stupid!
    me: A DARE? wow, thats really ****ty to do.
    her: im more mature now!
    me: so you're telling me all i guy has to do to see your small tits is say, "you won't flash me!"
    her: ..ok my boobs are NOT small.
    me: its just that, you dont like them. but you flash them. but you say you love me... and you dont flash ME?
    her: what are you trying to say?
    me: not everything i say is a puzzle.
    her: you want me to flash you?
    me: you wouldn't even be willing to.
    her: yes i would! after we made out on thursday i can tell you really love me! i would!
    me: really?
    her: yes! just not in school.
    me: .............ok
    *awkward silence*
    Man, it hardly sounds like EITHER of you are mature. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Man, it hardly sounds like EITHER of you are mature. No offense.
    yea i know.

i am definitely not ready to have a gf. this one was my first >_<
    Signature removed due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

im not gonna have sex with her. definitely don't plan on that. she would be willing to suck my ****, she told me that. i still count that as losing virginity though. hell, im not that stupid.

drama already is in this relationship.

thats not all she wants to do.. i just said it made me mad how she didn't do that to me, and she said she WOULD. i mean, why the hell would someone turn down boobs. if a girl you knew was willing to flash you, why the hell would you say no?

well, i repeat the convo. lets call the boys she flashed last year bob and joe.

her: what's wrong?
    me: nothing.
    her: TELL ME.
    me: okay.. just makes me mad how you flashed bob and joe last year.
    her: dont be mad about that!
    me: but i am! you don't even like them. so why would you do that?
    her: it was a dare! i was stupid!
    me: A DARE? wow, thats really ****ty to do.
    her: im more mature now!
    me: so you're telling me all i guy has to do to see your small tits is say, "you won't flash me!"
    her: ..ok my boobs are NOT small.
    me: its just that, you dont like them. but you flash them. but you say you love me... and you dont flash ME?
    her: what are you trying to say?
    me: not everything i say is a puzzle.
    her: you want me to flash you?
    me: you wouldn't even be willing to.
    her: yes i would! after we made out on thursday i can tell you really love me! i would!
    me: really?
    her: yes! just not in school.
    me: .............ok
    *awkward silence*
    Well it doesn't seem like you are using her. But I can tell you from experience, relationships like this are not worth it. If she doesn't think twice about flashing multiple guys, then it's certain that she just wants the sex. I had an ex who acted quite similar to your description, and she ended up cheating on me.

Save yourself the heartbreak.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    Well it doesn't seem like you are using her. But I can tell you from experience, relationships like this are not worth it. If she doesn't think twice about flashing multiple guys, then it's certain that she just wants the sex. I had an ex who acted quite similar to your description, and she ended up cheating on me.

Save yourself the heartbreak.
    she's a virgin and im her only boyfriend who she has even suggested having sex with.

she only flashed them because it was a dare, and her parents don't seem to care about what she does with guys, as long as she, quote, "keeps her pants on." and she had like 10 people daring her..

idk. one minute im defending her, the next im commenting on what a ***** she is. i am NOT ready for a relationship. especially with her.

but back to the main topic, seeing boobs is never a bad thing, right?
    Signature removed due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

she's a virgin and im her only boyfriend who she has even suggested having sex with.

she only flashed them because it was a dare, and her parents don't seem to care about what she does with guys, as long as she, quote, "keeps her pants on." and she had like 10 people daring her..

idk. one minute im defending her, the next im commenting on what a ***** she is. i am NOT ready for a relationship. especially with her.

A dare isn't a good excuse to act out sexually, and the fact that she suggested sex with you kinda proves my point.

Like I said before she's probably going to feel entitled to something after she goes through with it. Next she could possibly demand you to do something. It'll probably go something along the lines of "OMG i flashed u adn you wont even [SOMETHING] with me im tellign every1 what a scumbag u are!!!"

Point is, you're too young anyway, and it's probably going to blow up in your face.

Alright, enough pussyfooting around, you ARE using her. She's obviously very attached to you and thinks she needs to flash you to keep your interest. If you 100 percent have decided to like her for who she is, then tell her she doesn't have to flash for you. If you go ahead and be flashed and continue with your indecisiveness, you'll just end up looking like a douche. Either end it now or go out with her again. If the only reason you still like her is because of sexual reasons then go with option A.

Like I said before she's probably going to feel entitled to something after she goes through with it. Next she could possibly demand you to do something. It'll probably go something along the lines of "OMG i flashed u adn you wont even [SOMETHING] with me im tellign every1 what a scumbag u are!!!"

Point is, you're too young anyway, and it's probably going to blow up in your face.
    I second this.

well, when the other guys used her, they didn't flash her. and she isn't talking crap about them.

and she's boy obsessed, and this was when she was 11 and 12. when she didn't have boobs

but you guys are right. it probably will blow up in my face.

still though, i want her to flash me..

even though you guys, especially unovamaster, are right... UGH.

Stupid teenager is stupid.

Just break up with her, the world already has too many crappy relationships.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Stupid teenager is stupid.

Just break up with her, the world already has too many crappy relationships.
    if you had read my first post here, and my first words, you would've seen that she is my EX. she still likes me. i already broke up with her, but she still wants to do this to me.

to go into more detail, our parents made us break up. but thats another, long story.

if you had read my first post here, and my first words, you would've seen that she is my EX. she still likes me. i already broke up with her, but she still wants to do this to me.

to go into more detail, our parents made us break up. but thats another, long story.
    Sounds like you just want to **** with her, which there's nothing wrong with that, we are mammals making us animals and sometimes our animal side gets the best of us

i do. i mean, not **** her but i guess i want her tits. i've never had a girl intentionally flash me before and i think it would be nice to see her boobs..

nothing wrong with that, right?

i do. i mean, not **** her but i guess i want her tits. i've never had a girl intentionally flash me before and i think it would be nice to see her boobs..

nothing wrong with that, right?
    If you say so, and no theres nothing wrong with that, especially since it seems she's willing, its not like your tricking her to do it.

Dammit no! Use your head kid.
    I agree with this actually lol you seem young, too young

dammn you guys are playing frickin mindgames with me at this point!! hahaha.

well then, if i dont want to see her boobs, then what do i do.

get a life seems like a buy-able option.

Then... don't. I'm telling you not to do it regardless, because of the strong chance that it will make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    get a life seems like a buy-able option.
    i hate it when people tell me this, especially on a pokemon forum.

all i wanted to know is if it sounded like i was using her. some say yes, some say no, and i wanted them to explain why. CAUSE THIS IS AN ADVICE THREAD. so saying to "get a life" doesn't get me ANYWHERE.

and i do have a life. this stuff is just on my mind and kinda tormenting me. and none of my bros really understand me and this, because they've never been put in this position.

i hate it when people tell me this, especially on a pokemon forum.

all i wanted to know is if it sounded like i was using her. some say yes, some say no, and i wanted them to explain why. CAUSE THIS IS AN ADVICE THREAD. so saying to "get a life" doesn't get me ANYWHERE.

and i do have a life. this stuff is just on my mind and kinda tormenting me. and none of my bros really understand me and this, because they've never been put in this position.
    I've already said what I think and have explained why. And some people agree. And MOST people agree you're too young anyways.

Now go and politely decline her offer, say you would like to see but you don't want to complicate things, and stop posting indecisively asking "what do i do?"

I've already said what I think and have explained why. And some people agree. And MOST people agree you're too young anyways.

Now go and politely decline her offer, say you would like to see but you don't want to complicate things, and stop posting indecisively asking "what do i do?"
    thank you for your help.

You're not teaching him anything by telling him to decline the offer but to STILL be flashed by her. >< I hope you people don't have kids... Unless you already told him not to be flashed... And Takeo, not everyone lets there 'animal side' takeover. People need more self-control.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 3rd January 2012 at 9:40 AM.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Okay here it goes. I like this girl at my school. She's more popular than me but we talk occasionally. My friend used my phone to text her saying I like her. Her answer to that was no. I explained to her it wasn't me, but I was going to ask her sooner or later anyways. I know she doesn't like me the way I like her. What should I do?

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/14scis8.png[/IMG]

Page 29 of 172 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast