Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4279

Thread: The Advice Thread - "What should I do about this weird mole growing on my back"

  1. #3901
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wolves Den
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Hey guys I would like some advice : you see I am steadily becoming more and more melodramatic, I can't focus on anything for to long, all the friends I have currently are steadily leaving me because I am becoming more and more forlorn I try to get their attention just so I can take the edge off this loneliness and emptiness I feel but it doesn't work so I try to get their attention even more and annoy the heck out of them which only seems to make me feel worse. I am slowly losing the will to live each and everyday and push away everyone who tries to help so I don't hurt them leaving me an outcast that nobody wants to be around I hear people ask each other what is wrong with me but they never directly ask me making me feel sure I am a nobody and will always be an outsider I don't know what to do anymore and I trust very few people now. My anger is rapidly getting the best of me and now I just want someone to just do whatever they want to me.
    Last edited by Ropav; 11th September 2013 at 2:16 AM.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

    credit goes to internet for image

  2. #3902
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    Hey guys I would like some advice : you see I am steadily becoming more and more melodramatic, I can't focus on anything for to long, all the friends I have currently are steadily leaving me because I am becoming more and more forlorn I try to get their attention just so I can take the edge off this loneliness and emptiness I feel but it doesn't work so I try to get their attention even more and annoy the heck out of them which only seems to make me feel worse. I am slowly losing the will to live each and everyday and push away everyone who tries to help so I don't hurt them leaving me an outcast that nobody wants to be around I hear people ask each other what is wrong with me but they never directly ask me making me feel sure I am a nobody and will always be an outsider I don't know what to do anymore and I trust very few people now.
    Have you ever considered going to a counselor? If you haven't, I'd really recommend talking to a counselor about how you are feeling. Sometimes talking to a trained professional who will listen to you can really help you sort yourself out. There's no magic bullet that will fix what you're going through, but you really need to build self esteem and realize that you are somebody.

    Get help immediately if you really are feeling suicidal though.

  3. #3903
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    Hey guys I would like some advice : you see I am steadily becoming more and more melodramatic, I can't focus on anything for to long, all the friends I have currently are steadily leaving me because I am becoming more and more forlorn I try to get their attention just so I can take the edge off this loneliness and emptiness I feel but it doesn't work so I try to get their attention even more and annoy the heck out of them which only seems to make me feel worse. I am slowly losing the will to live each and everyday and push away everyone who tries to help so I don't hurt them leaving me an outcast that nobody wants to be around I hear people ask each other what is wrong with me but they never directly ask me making me feel sure I am a nobody and will always be an outsider I don't know what to do anymore and I trust very few people now.
    Have you tried ever asking them what is wrong, or asking them about their problems? If you have only been focusing on yourself, then that could be the reason. I've had friends drift apart from me many times, and you have to keep in mind that it isn't always them. Friendship is a two way street. Instead of feeling the need to get attention, you should try to receive it legitimately through good deeds and changing yourself. Also, it isn't too late to stop clamoring for people's approval. You could always apologize to them and make a fresh start in an effort to try and better yourself.

    If none of what I said pertains to you however, maybe it's about time you make new friends? It can be really scary meeting new people. It's nice to be comfortable with who you know, but what you have clearly isn't working very well. It might not be anyone's fault either. Sometimes friends just kind of grow apart. Maybe you just need people who will be more attentive to your needs rather than trying to change your friends. As I said, it might be scary and lonely, but it could also make a huge change in your life.

    Also, I suggest counseling if you are having suicidal thoughts. Your problems could very well be related to a deeper problem, so it couldn't hurt to get a second opinion.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.



  4. #3904
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wolves Den
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Have you tried ever asking them what is wrong, or asking them about their problems? If you have only been focusing on yourself, then that could be the reason. I've had friends drift apart from me many times, and you have to keep in mind that it isn't always them. Friendship is a two way street. Instead of feeling the need to get attention, you should try to receive it legitimately through good deeds and changing yourself. Also, it isn't too late to stop clamoring for people's approval. You could always apologize to them and make a fresh start in an effort to try and better yourself.

    If none of what I said pertains to you however, maybe it's about time you make new friends? It can be really scary meeting new people. It's nice to be comfortable with who you know, but what you have clearly isn't working very well. It might not be anyone's fault either. Sometimes friends just kind of grow apart. Maybe you just need people who will be more attentive to your needs rather than trying to change your friends. As I said, it might be scary and lonely, but it could also make a huge change in your life.

    Also, I suggest counseling if you are having suicidal thoughts. Your problems could very well be related to a deeper problem, so it couldn't hurt to get a second opinion.
    Yeah I ask them all the time and try to work out their problems first no matter how bad I feel. One of them told me "You can be a very good friend when you wanna be" I don't want to hurt them.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

    credit goes to internet for image

  5. #3905
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    Yeah I ask them all the time and try to work out their problems first no matter how bad I feel. One of them told me "You can be a very good friend when you wanna be" I don't want to hurt them.
    Honestly, I think counseling and calming down a bit are going to be your best bets. As I said, it sounds like you and your friends could just naturally growing apart, but I don't know you so I can't verify that for sure. I must ask, do you have confidence issues?
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.



  6. #3906
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wolves Den
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Honestly, I think counseling and calming down a bit are going to be your best bets. As I said, it sounds like you and your friends could just naturally growing apart, but I don't know you so I can't verify that for sure. I must ask, do you have confidence issues?
    Yeah I have very low self-esteem and I have little to no confidence in my abilities due to the fact I have been downgraded my whole life.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

    credit goes to internet for image

  7. #3907
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    Yeah I have very low self-esteem and I have little to no confidence in my abilities due to the fact I have been downgraded my whole life.
    same here. thats why im nervous to ask a girl out.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  8. #3908
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    Yeah I have very low self-esteem and I have little to no confidence in my abilities due to the fact I have been downgraded my whole life.
    Well that explains your attachment issues. I think it's about time you stop focusing on your friends and instead focusing on yourself as a person. You are never going to get the approval that you desperately need from your friends. Friends can do a lot, but they can't give you self worth. That's something that you have to find for yourself. I don't really have answers on how to do that as it's something that I myself struggle with. However, I do have a couple suggestions.

    - Think about your strengths as a person. With low confidence, this can be rather hard. However, finding your talents and trying to direct them towards something useful can do a lot towards self worth. Keep in mind that you don't have to be the best at anything either. If you are mediocre at playing the piano, but it's all you can think of, maybe try practicing. Watching yourself steadily improve can do a lot to make yourself feel better.

    - If you honestly can't think of something you are good at, try doing a bunch of new things. Come out of your box in little ways. Maybe the reason why you feel like you aren't as good is you are is because you aren't really being yourself. Do things that you wouldn't try otherwise.

    - What I did when I was in your same dilemma as a teenager is that I made self improvement into a game. I would make a list of a bunch of tasks every week, each one with a point value. These points would range from: Memorizing the whole marching band music for 50 points, to eating a vegetable instead of chips for 5 points. I didn't have a set point amount that I had to make every week, I just had to improve every week. This can be rather interesting and refreshing.

    - Maybe try talking to other lonely people. When you see that guy who eats alone at that one diner every day, maybe you should take it upon yourself to strike up a conversation with him. You would be surprised how many people in the world feel exactly how you do. It just takes that one person to take a step towards finding things.


    Fact is, friends are going to change with time. People move, people change, and people even die. There are going to be many people who go in and out of your life, and you probably haven't met most of them. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to salvage your current friendships, because you should absolutely try to maintain relationships. What you need to do however is make yourself the best person so that when people go out of your life, you can survive. People come and go, but you are going to be with yourself forever.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.



  9. #3909
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    669

    Default

    This is probably over asked but there is this girl I happen to like at school because she has a 3ds and she loves anime and deviantart, but every single time I try to talk to her I don't and I end up sitting alone like I always do. I'm not sure what to say or what to do. Keep in mind that I don't talk to girls very often or even anyone at my school. What should I do?
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  10. #3910
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayminslicker View Post
    This is probably over asked but there is this girl I happen to like at school because she has a 3ds and she loves anime and deviantart, but every single time I try to talk to her I don't and I end up sitting alone like I always do. I'm not sure what to say or what to do. Keep in mind that I don't talk to girls very often or even anyone at my school. What should I do?
    Well, you found out that she likes anime and plays videogames somehow, right? So you've seen her around a know a little bit about her. Be observant and try to find out in more detail what kind of anime and video games she likes. Does she have a messenger bag with a certain anime character on it, or maybe wear pins or jewelry with anime characters? Have you seen her playing Pokemon, or Golden Sun, or Final Fantasy? Maybe she draws and/or has doodles of certain characters in her notebooks. Observe these things about her so you KNOW what she likes, and then you know that you'll have a topic to approach her with and talk about. So if you've seen that she likes Fullmetal Alchemist, you could walk up to her and say, "Hey, I saw your drawings - they're really good! Do you like Fullmetal Alchemist?" And she'll say "Yeah, it's one of my favorites." And then you say, "It's one of my favorites, too! I have the soundtrack, and I could burn you a copy of it if you'd like."

    And then at that point, you're having a conversation. I hope that helps, and good luck with talking to her!

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  11. #3911
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Well, you found out that she likes anime and plays videogames somehow, right? So you've seen her around a know a little bit about her. Be observant and try to find out in more detail what kind of anime and video games she likes. Does she have a messenger bag with a certain anime character on it, or maybe wear pins or jewelry with anime characters? Have you seen her playing Pokemon, or Golden Sun, or Final Fantasy? Maybe she draws and/or has doodles of certain characters in her notebooks. Observe these things about her so you KNOW what she likes, and then you know that you'll have a topic to approach her with and talk about. So if you've seen that she likes Fullmetal Alchemist, you could walk up to her and say, "Hey, I saw your drawings - they're really good! Do you like Fullmetal Alchemist?" And she'll say "Yeah, it's one of my favorites." And then you say, "It's one of my favorites, too! I have the soundtrack, and I could burn you a copy of it if you'd like."

    And then at that point, you're having a conversation. I hope that helps, and good luck with talking to her!
    Thank you. This really helps a lot since the only anime I look at is Pokemon. This will help me know what I'm talking about!
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  12. #3912
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a happy place =)
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Just following up on a previous post of mine, so I have finally told my ex that I knew her fb password. It worked out very well, thankfully - I managed to make some conversation segue into how I still remember her uni password, and then said it on fb chat and she was like "nooo! now fb knows" etc, but not really angrily or anything. I took the opportunity the next day to be like "hey so I was curious why you were caught up with it and I tried it on your fb account and yeh.... please change it, I feel stupid for letting my curiosity get the better of me and I don't want to know your password". I... did have to lie a little bit - I didn't tell her how long I've *really* known it - but I'm at least never gonna be tempted any more to look at her stuff like messages... 'cause it made me feel like sh@t whenever I did, but there were those times when I was really down and disturbed (and weak), and I really couldn't help it but log on to her account. Anyway... hopefully karma will look upon me a tiny bit more favourably now :/
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

  13. #3913
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Celadon Gym Windows
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    Just following up on a previous post of mine, so I have finally told my ex that I knew her fb password. It worked out very well, thankfully - I managed to make some conversation segue into how I still remember her uni password, and then said it on fb chat and she was like "nooo! now fb knows" etc, but not really angrily or anything. I took the opportunity the next day to be like "hey so I was curious why you were caught up with it and I tried it on your fb account and yeh.... please change it, I feel stupid for letting my curiosity get the better of me and I don't want to know your password". I... did have to lie a little bit - I didn't tell her how long I've *really* known it - but I'm at least never gonna be tempted any more to look at her stuff like messages... 'cause it made me feel like sh@t whenever I did, but there were those times when I was really down and disturbed (and weak), and I really couldn't help it but log on to her account. Anyway... hopefully karma will look upon me a tiny bit more favourably now :/
    To be honest, if you were going through her FB messages, it indicates that there's clearly a lack of trust somewhere. If that really is the case, you might as well just end the relationship. You're taking a step in the right direction by disallowing yourself to check her messages, but how long do you think it will be until you're insecure about something else; and then doubting her again? Is it really worth the hassle? You probably need to think about a lot of things, but it may be easier to let go.

    Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #3914
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a happy place =)
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I already said that she is my ex. We've already broken up, and honestly, I never really did log in to it while we were together... It never crossed my mind, apart from the time when I kinda stumbled into realising I knew her password in the first place. Anyway, it was just a follow-up because I've already posted about this thing a couple of times in the past few pages. We're broken up, but the sh@tty and confusing experience of it all was sometimes temporarily made a bit easier by me being able to see where she was at, because she wasn't talking to me. Before you jump down my throat about it though, yes, I fully agree that it's such a wrong thing to do for so many reasons, which was why I did finally tell her that I knew her password, so that I could stop doing it.
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

  15. #3915
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hi, i think it can be a pretty stupid question but... I'm a french highschooler, and i am searching for methods to improve my english. I read in english, i watch my series in english (Mostly with english subs, i really don't like the UK accent... It's beautiful but i can't get everything they say :v ) and now i just came in this forum to take the habit of speaking with native speakers, but did anybody know what else i can do to improve my english skills ? The level in class is really low... Even if I am in the
    final year of high school in literature, we are actually learning body parts... and preterit. Ridiculous isn't it ? :')

  16. #3916
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Try Watching with french subs so u can understand. Speak english as much as u can. Its proven to be a ard language to learn
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  17. #3917
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default

    I'd imagine just speaking with other native speakers in your class could be a huge help. Hearing others who speak it will give you a better idea on how certain words sound and whatnot.

  18. #3918
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurablade View Post
    Hi, i think it can be a pretty stupid question but... I'm a french highschooler, and i am searching for methods to improve my english. I read in english, i watch my series in english (Mostly with english subs, i really don't like the UK accent... It's beautiful but i can't get everything they say :v ) and now i just came in this forum to take the habit of speaking with native speakers, but did anybody know what else i can do to improve my english skills ? The level in class is really low... Even if I am in the
    final year of high school in literature, we are actually learning body parts... and preterit. Ridiculous isn't it ? :')
    Joining this forum was a great idea. Just exposing yourself to the language in every way possible (through TV, the Internet, reading, etc.) is a good start. You could even change your phone to English. I changed mine to Spanish when I was learning Spanish

    Just so you know, your English is great! I wouldn't even have known it was a second language for you if you hadn't said you were trying to learn it.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  19. #3919
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Joining this forum was a great idea. Just exposing yourself to the language in every way possible (through TV, the Internet, reading, etc.) is a good start. You could even change your phone to English. I changed mine to Spanish when I was learning Spanish

    Just so you know, your English is great! I wouldn't even have known it was a second language for you if you hadn't said you were trying to learn it.
    Just bear in mind, that if you plan on changing your phone into English, it may try and put the predictive text into English automatically. That's what my phone did, when I tried to change it to Italian >.<

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    "For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

    My Animelist


  20. #3920
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thanks you all ! I manage to watch my movies/series with english subs mainly because i understand them, it's the oral that give me a main problem. But the phone idea is great, it can be helpful for certain terms technical words i guess. My teachers already told me that i have a good english level, i'm just trying to perfecting it now ! I'm actually reading "A Song of Ice and Fire", it's a kinda good for some things but there is still a lot of words that needs me to google them ahah xD

  21. #3921
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    I'm thinking about starting a Youtube channel, but I can't afford very good editing software yet. In December I'm going to be able to get the money to afford something better, but for now I need something that is free. The good news is that my channel is basically mocking public access shows so it's okay if it's a little hokey, but I still want a little more professionalism in my videos. I currently have two videos up, but they ended up getting watermarked and it looks extremely tacky and not in a good way.

    I guess I'm asking what the best free editing software I can use until after Christmas. I'm currently running a Windows 7 laptop. I want the nicest software that I can get for free (or very cheaply) but I don't need anything crazy fancy. I just need to be able to cut, put in text, put in music, and have clean transitions. I also want to install minimal extra hardware in order for it to run.

    Thank you very much in advance.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.



  22. #3922
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    45.024507, -93.320146
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I'm thinking about starting a Youtube channel, but I can't afford very good editing software yet. In December I'm going to be able to get the money to afford something better, but for now I need something that is free. The good news is that my channel is basically mocking public access shows so it's okay if it's a little hokey, but I still want a little more professionalism in my videos. I currently have two videos up, but they ended up getting watermarked and it looks extremely tacky and not in a good way.

    I guess I'm asking what the best free editing software I can use until after Christmas. I'm currently running a Windows 7 laptop. I want the nicest software that I can get for free (or very cheaply) but I don't need anything crazy fancy. I just need to be able to cut, put in text, put in music, and have clean transitions. I also want to install minimal extra hardware in order for it to run.

    Thank you very much in advance.
    I would advise you to wait until you have better software. Speaking from experience, if you don't have everything before you start, you WILL have a bad time. Also, poor production values lead to low subscriber count, and less popularity, if that's what you're looking for. I'd say plan exactly what you want to do with your Channel, so that you're ready when Christmas comes along.

    Thank you based Irra for the banner

  23. #3923
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    286

    Default

    I'm friends with a girl we have some of the same periods togather thats not the problem.
    The problem is I never know how to say hi or talk her because she is useally around her friends and I'm to neverous to go up to her when there around help please?
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

    Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

  24. #3924
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Hogwarts, naturally.
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    I'm friends with a girl we have some of the same periods togather thats not the problem.
    The problem is I never know how to say hi or talk her because she is useally around her friends and I'm to neverous to go up to her when there around help please?
    Sounds like you're suffering from Harry Potter syndrome - "Why do they always have to travel in packs?" :P

    There is nothing more attractive to a girl than a guy with confidence, who can take the initiative to talk to them. Even if it's in a group setting, say something to spark conversation with her - through observation, figure out something she feels strongly about. Maybe you guys both really hate your math teacher, or you just can't wait to go home and watch Elementary. Yanno?

    Easier said than done, but seriously, she can't notice you until you do something worth noticing.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.



    ^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

    Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

    Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

  25. #3925
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Sounds like you're suffering from Harry Potter syndrome - "Why do they always have to travel in packs?" :P

    There is nothing more attractive to a girl than a guy with confidence, who can take the initiative to talk to them. Even if it's in a group setting, say something to spark conversation with her - through observation, figure out something she feels strongly about. Maybe you guys both really hate your math teacher, or you just can't wait to go home and watch Elementary. Yanno?

    Easier said than done, but seriously, she can't notice you until you do something worth noticing.
    We have talked so it's not like she does'nt know me
    Maybe I should try that thanks.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

    Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •