Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173
Results 4,301 to 4,306 of 4306

Thread: The Advice Thread - "What should I do about this weird mole growing on my back"

Quote Originally Posted by Malacath the Strong View Post
    What should I do if my right hand keeps getting this paralysis feel everytime I grab something? But it's mainly video game controllers that makes my right hand get thay paralyze feel! What should I do?
    Do you play video games for long stretches of time? This happens to me sometimes, normally after I've played video games for too long. When I go to do something like turn a doorknob, my hand locks up and it take a minute to open it again. I've been told that it may be a symptom of carpal tunnel syndrome, but I don't think it's something to worry too much about. If you are worried however, it wouldn't hurt to ask a doctor.

Made by Sworn_Metalhead

I got a girl I've been really close friends with for a couple years now. The problem is i'm starting to develop feelings for her. There is absolutely no way she has these feelings back towards me (she thinks of me as a brother…) and there's zero chance of anything progressing further than friends. The thing is, I want to just be friends, I don't want to have feelings for her, but my feelings say otherwise. How can I get over this stupid crush ASAP? Any advice is appreciated.
    I'm in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Classy View Post
    I got a girl I've been really close friends with for a couple years now. The problem is i'm starting to develop feelings for her. There is absolutely no way she has these feelings back towards me (she thinks of me as a brother…) and there's zero chance of anything progressing further than friends. The thing is, I want to just be friends, I don't want to have feelings for her, but my feelings say otherwise. How can I get over this stupid crush ASAP? Any advice is appreciated.
    Speaking from personal experience, I would just tell her how you feel. She might start seeing you in a different light, but there's also the risk your relationship could change for the worse.

But unless you develop feelings for someone else, the other option is you'll just have to get over her. However, that might take some time and carrying on as a good friend to her at the same time might leave you feeling miserable, so you should place some distance for a while.
    "It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...And then one fine morning -
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Classy View Post
    mhm, that sucks

try staying busy and exercising. You will sleep well, and it might help get your mind off of things. I was in a similar situation and that's what helped me.

I agree with Maldread as well, placing some distance would not be a bad idea.

Fossil Fighters Forum - a nice group of people that will make you feel welcome
    sorry guys, going inactive for a while, no idea when I will be back.

Guys I need some advice... Or just a place to vent.

Okay so here's the situation,

I'm about to start college, and I've been looking for a job, I've had some money out away in the bank for when I'm in college as well, well today I was leaving my work and accidentally backed into somebody, well it wasn't too bad and we decided I would just pay out of pocket after we learned how much it would be, well after work, I went home and packed some clothes cause I'm going to stay with my grandpa, and my grandma said I only had about $50 in the bank. Well I knew that shouldn't be right, so I looked and Saw purchases I know I didn't make, and so I guess someone has had my card number because I have my debit card. Then on the way to my grandpa's, well he was drunk and kept calling me saying not to bring any girls over here, (the only girl I've brought was my girlfriend, multiple times and he's known about it and has been here.) well my little brother lives here and to get out of trouble one time he told my grandpa we had sex in the bedrooms when he wasn't here (we've never had sex and hasn't been alone together in his house), and so he said not to bring any girls over, I told my gf that and now she's freaking out that we're not going to see each other, so she keeps calling me and crying because she's afraid we won't see each other for awhile, and I've talked to her and would calm her down, and she would ask me a question and I'd give an answer that wasn't what she wanted so she would cry again, which just starts to stress me out more. Then at my work, my friend (more now ex-friend) has started to act all big and bad because our boss leaves her in charge when he is away for the day, and we get in fights, which adds more stress, my boss used to be a really cool guy, now this year he's gotten into a pissy mood all the time, and with all that, my grandparents (I live with my other set of grandparents) have been on my a** about every little thing, now matter how pointless. Like when I come home maybe an hour late from working late, they throw it out of proportion and go so far to take my cellphone and vehicle away except for work.

Sorry for taking y'all's time. I just really needed to get everything off my chest
    Name: Mac
    FC: 0834-4098-5870
    Friend Safari: Poison: Cascoon, Toxicroak, Ariados

Xbox live gamertag (Xbox one)= TheGOAT7416

Spoiler:- My Few Events:

Shiny Charm Progress: 365/719
        Spoiler:- meh Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Guys I need some advice... Or just a place to vent.

Okay so here's the situation,

I'm about to start college, and I've been looking for a job, I've had some money out away in the bank for when I'm in college as well, well today I was leaving my work and accidentally backed into somebody, well it wasn't too bad and we decided I would just pay out of pocket after we learned how much it would be, well after work, I went home and packed some clothes cause I'm going to stay with my grandpa, and my grandma said I only had about $50 in the bank. Well I knew that shouldn't be right, so I looked and Saw purchases I know I didn't make, and so I guess someone has had my card number because I have my debit card. Then on the way to my grandpa's, well he was drunk and kept calling me saying not to bring any girls over here, (the only girl I've brought was my girlfriend, multiple times and he's known about it and has been here.) well my little brother lives here and to get out of trouble one time he told my grandpa we had sex in the bedrooms when he wasn't here (we've never had sex and hasn't been alone together in his house), and so he said not to bring any girls over, I told my gf that and now she's freaking out that we're not going to see each other, so she keeps calling me and crying because she's afraid we won't see each other for awhile, and I've talked to her and would calm her down, and she would ask me a question and I'd give an answer that wasn't what she wanted so she would cry again, which just starts to stress me out more. Then at my work, my friend (more now ex-friend) has started to act all big and bad because our boss leaves her in charge when he is away for the day, and we get in fights, which adds more stress, my boss used to be a really cool guy, now this year he's gotten into a pissy mood all the time, and with all that, my grandparents (I live with my other set of grandparents) have been on my a** about every little thing, now matter how pointless. Like when I come home maybe an hour late from working late, they throw it out of proportion and go so far to take my cellphone and vehicle away except for work.

Sorry for taking y'all's time. I just really needed to get everything off my chest
    First and foremost, you need to call your bank and get that straightened out.

About your girlfriend and grandfather- the way I see it, you can either tell your grandfather the truth (but potentially upset your brother) and see if he will let you have your girlfriend over, or you can meet up with her somewhere outside the house.

On a side note, I can tell you from personal experience as a college grad, that it is completely normal to drift apart from friends and significant others from high school as that period of your life draws to a close and another is beginning. Many people even breakup with their h.s. boyfriends and girlfriends when they start college simply because they want to be unburdened/ not have that stress as they enter a often-times stressful transition period in their life. Not saying that is what you should do, just wanted to offer some perspective.

Hope I could help.
    Grey Wing

My friend code: 0963-0723-5805

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173