Page 28 of 173 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Advice Thread

Quote Originally Posted by -Rookai- View Post
    Let me make this short, as my problem is rather curt and painful in itself; more like a hypodermic needle.
    I find myself to argue with people, a lot, but this is not necessarily the problem. The problem is, that I feel that I am right, hell, even when I have scientific evidence to back me up; the rest of the world wants to turn against me, but in the sickest and cruelest of ways. All the people of remote intelligence that I meet are opposed to my ideals and arguments in nearly every way. Anything I say has found an equally matched rival, but alas, I am left on the desperate shores of forever aloneness, as I am left with the shorter end of the stick, and I can't have any true friends because they all oppose me one way or another. It's not like I am out to make enemies either, can someone tell me that I am at least not alone?
    I'd try not to be so opinionated in the first place. Having a nice discussion is fine but if people start to realize that all they're doing is arguing with a friend they'll start to not want to be around them as much. Try not to think so highly of yourself, relax and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    im 13. i go to a school with mainly black kids when im white. ive been here for this year and last year. everyone knows not to mess with me but i dont make friends very well. im the girl that mainly would sit alone reading a book. but i know i can talk and open up to people, they just never seem to like me. and i can never seem to find out if a person likes me. i mean there are several boys in my classes that ive caught looking at me and there is one boy that his friends have told me to ask him out but he laughs and denies it. heres my questions how do i make friends after know them for this long? and how do i find out if a boy likes me? even if im not allowed to date yet
    Try swallowing up some of that fear, briskly walking up to a group of people of asking if "it's cool that you hang out with them for a bit". Throw a couple comments into their conversations and see where things go from there.
    Also I don't think 13's the age to start thinking about dating.

my ex, whom i don't like anymore, wants to flash me next time i see her. i kinda led her on to think i still like her. i kinda think i still might like her... idk.. is this a bad thing to do? i want her to flash me, cause we've already made out a lot.

im 13. yes i know im young for this :P
    Signature removed due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Quote Originally Posted by EchoEcho View Post
    my ex, whom i don't like anymore, wants to flash me next time i see her. i kinda led her on to think i still like her. i kinda think i still might like her... idk.. is this a bad thing to do? i want her to flash me, cause we've already made out a lot.

Unless you dont want to see Boobs, Then it's not a bad thing.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Unless you dont want to see Boobs, Then it's not a bad thing.
    i like your point of view.
    Signature removed due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

You sound a bit indecisive about if you still like her.

If you're not currently dating someone else, then I don't see the harm in it.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    You sound a bit indecisive about if you still like her.

If you're not currently dating someone else, then I don't see the harm in it.
    i am indecisive, i just feel like im using her..

If she's the one wanting to flash you, then you're not using her. Although it's quite possible that she's using you for sex.

You are. 13 year old's shouldn't be flashing boobs for others see.

Tell her no, otherwise this could lead to unwanted sex, kids and drama.

But if all she wants to do is flash you, how are you gonna stop it anyway?

im not gonna have sex with her. definitely don't plan on that. she would be willing to suck my ****, she told me that. i still count that as losing virginity though. hell, im not that stupid.

drama already is in this relationship.

thats not all she wants to do.. i just said it made me mad how she didn't do that to me, and she said she WOULD. i mean, why the hell would someone turn down boobs. if a girl you knew was willing to flash you, why the hell would you say no?

well, i repeat the convo. lets call the boys she flashed last year bob and joe.

her: what's wrong?
    me: nothing.
    her: TELL ME.
    me: okay.. just makes me mad how you flashed bob and joe last year.
    her: dont be mad about that!
    me: but i am! you don't even like them. so why would you do that?
    her: it was a dare! i was stupid!
    me: A DARE? wow, thats really ****ty to do.
    her: im more mature now!
    me: so you're telling me all i guy has to do to see your small tits is say, "you won't flash me!"
    her: ..ok my boobs are NOT small.
    me: its just that, you dont like them. but you flash them. but you say you love me... and you dont flash ME?
    her: what are you trying to say?
    me: not everything i say is a puzzle.
    her: you want me to flash you?
    me: you wouldn't even be willing to.
    her: yes i would! after we made out on thursday i can tell you really love me! i would!
    me: really?
    her: yes! just not in school.
    me: .............ok
    *awkward silence*
    Last edited by EchoEcho; 3rd January 2012 at 4:55 AM.

Looks like you're feeling guilt. Like Absolute Zero said unless you're dating someone else there's not much harm in it. Just make sure it's clear that she knows that you're not pursuing another relationship with her if you really feel that deep down you're not. Otherwise she could think that by doing this she'll be entitled to something.

Also you're 13 wtf is with kids these days?

EDIT: got ninja'd by three post gdi
    No sex, got that?
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 3rd January 2012 at 4:50 AM.

im not gonna have sex with her. definitely don't plan on that.

thats not all she wants to do.. i just said it made me mad how she didn't do that to me, and she said she WOULD. i mean, why the hell would someone turn down boobs. if a girl you knew was willing to flash you, why the hell would you say no?

me: so you're telling me all i guy has to do to see your small tits is say, "you won't flash me!"
    her: yes i would! after we made out on thursday i can tell you really love me! i would!
    Well, from this it doesn't seem like you're using her.

From that she doesn't seem as mature as she says she is though.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Well, from this it doesn't seem like you're using her.

From that she doesn't seem as mature as she says she is though.
    she isn't. at all. thats why i feel like im using her.

me: its just that, you dont like them. but you flash them. but you say you love me... and you dont flash ME?
    *awkward silence*
    Man, it hardly sounds like EITHER of you are mature. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Man, it hardly sounds like EITHER of you are mature. No offense.
    yea i know.

i am definitely not ready to have a gf. this one was my first >_<

im not gonna have sex with her. definitely don't plan on that. she would be willing to suck my ****, she told me that. i still count that as losing virginity though. hell, im not that stupid.

*awkward silence*
    Well it doesn't seem like you are using her. But I can tell you from experience, relationships like this are not worth it. If she doesn't think twice about flashing multiple guys, then it's certain that she just wants the sex. I had an ex who acted quite similar to your description, and she ended up cheating on me.

Save yourself the heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    Well it doesn't seem like you are using her. But I can tell you from experience, relationships like this are not worth it. If she doesn't think twice about flashing multiple guys, then it's certain that she just wants the sex. I had an ex who acted quite similar to your description, and she ended up cheating on me.

Save yourself the heartbreak.
    she's a virgin and im her only boyfriend who she has even suggested having sex with.

she only flashed them because it was a dare, and her parents don't seem to care about what she does with guys, as long as she, quote, "keeps her pants on." and she had like 10 people daring her..

idk. one minute im defending her, the next im commenting on what a ***** she is. i am NOT ready for a relationship. especially with her.

but back to the main topic, seeing boobs is never a bad thing, right?

she's a virgin and im her only boyfriend who she has even suggested having sex with.

she only flashed them because it was a dare, and her parents don't seem to care about what she does with guys, as long as she, quote, "keeps her pants on." and she had like 10 people daring her..

idk. one minute im defending her, the next im commenting on what a ***** she is. i am NOT ready for a relationship. especially with her.

A dare isn't a good excuse to act out sexually, and the fact that she suggested sex with you kinda proves my point.

Like I said before she's probably going to feel entitled to something after she goes through with it. Next she could possibly demand you to do something. It'll probably go something along the lines of "OMG i flashed u adn you wont even [SOMETHING] with me im tellign every1 what a scumbag u are!!!"

Point is, you're too young anyway, and it's probably going to blow up in your face.

Alright, enough pussyfooting around, you ARE using her. She's obviously very attached to you and thinks she needs to flash you to keep your interest. If you 100 percent have decided to like her for who she is, then tell her she doesn't have to flash for you. If you go ahead and be flashed and continue with your indecisiveness, you'll just end up looking like a douche. Either end it now or go out with her again. If the only reason you still like her is because of sexual reasons then go with option A.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Like I said before she's probably going to feel entitled to something after she goes through with it. Next she could possibly demand you to do something. It'll probably go something along the lines of "OMG i flashed u adn you wont even [SOMETHING] with me im tellign every1 what a scumbag u are!!!"

Point is, you're too young anyway, and it's probably going to blow up in your face.
    I second this.

well, when the other guys used her, they didn't flash her. and she isn't talking crap about them.

and she's boy obsessed, and this was when she was 11 and 12. when she didn't have boobs

but you guys are right. it probably will blow up in my face.

still though, i want her to flash me..

even though you guys, especially unovamaster, are right... UGH.

Stupid teenager is stupid.

Just break up with her, the world already has too many crappy relationships.

Join PI Forums please! :0

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Stupid teenager is stupid.

Just break up with her, the world already has too many crappy relationships.
    if you had read my first post here, and my first words, you would've seen that she is my EX. she still likes me. i already broke up with her, but she still wants to do this to me.

to go into more detail, our parents made us break up. but thats another, long story.

if you had read my first post here, and my first words, you would've seen that she is my EX. she still likes me. i already broke up with her, but she still wants to do this to me.

to go into more detail, our parents made us break up. but thats another, long story.
    Sounds like you just want to **** with her, which there's nothing wrong with that, we are mammals making us animals and sometimes our animal side gets the best of us

i do. i mean, not **** her but i guess i want her tits. i've never had a girl intentionally flash me before and i think it would be nice to see her boobs..

nothing wrong with that, right?

Page 28 of 173 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast