Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the inspiration for your username?

Default What was the inspiration for your username?

I'm just really curious because so many of these user names are unique.

I picked my name because Vibrava has been my favorite Pokemon. Vibrava is known for the supersonic waves it creates. I wanted an oxymoron name so I tacked "Silent" as an adjective and viola!

What about you all?

The "m" is for my name; Matthew. The "junior" is because I'm actually a Junior, and 3 is for how many Egyptian God Cards there are. Aren't I original?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Religion and gender for me.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

I fused my own name with pichu :P Voila best created name ever! xYachu. (It's a lie. I just accidently typed 'u' instead of 'i'. Wa planning just to use my own name.)
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Mine is not really that inspired at all. I just took my favorite color and favorite animal and stuck them together. Though it does refer to my two favorite Pokemon (Flareon and Piplup, if you couldn't already tell) somewhat.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Sylveon is my fave pokemon, but Sylveon was taken, sooo: _Sylveon_

My inspiration was Cobalion.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

Wow, that is actually a very smart name, Silent_Vibrava!

I don't even know why I came up with this name - I made it on a Sonic The Hedgehog forum at the beginning of the year, I had trouble thinking of a new username (at this point, I had a very long hiatus on forums) so I just came up with this. I guess 'Retro' comes from my love of retro games, and 'Chaos' must have came from either my love of the Sonic Adventure Boss, Chaos or it maybe just a random noun that I came up with.
    I then decided to add an X at the end to make it seem like a robot name, haha.

I don't really know. KL is just a shorter version of my name (Kyle). I came up with KL when I was playing Star Wars Battlefront. I guess it just stuck. I added the "izcool" when I needed a username for an account on Rooster Teeth. I haven't used the account in a while, but I still use KLizcool. Sometimes I get called KLiz. Sometimes I go by KL.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Well, Cass is one of my main nicknames (my real name is Cassidy), and 1999 is the year I was born in! So I combined both of those to get Cassafrass1999 (actually, I think the username was originally my mom's idea... I was little back then and I was getting a Webkinz password, so yeah... I have kept this username on every forum I go on ever since, and trust me: that is a lot!) X3
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

My XBOX Live Gamertag

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Nightmare- My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai.
    Hybrid- I used to have a habit of thinking up hybrid pokemon, so far, only a Gallade/Banette hybrid is used for anything.

Though one of my usernames for another website is EnigmaRiddle due to the words' association with confusion and being the names of two of my original characters.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    I picked my name because Vibrava has been my favorite Pokemon. Vibrava is known for the supersonic waves it creates. I wanted an oxymoron name so I tacked "Silent" as an adjective and viola!
    in terms of sound, supersonic refers to soundwaves that are beyond the human capabilities of hearing so it would be silent anyway

mine is just a word that means null/void, and it is only 4 letters and easy to remember and unique to this forum so no one from other communities can identify me
    life is
    a game

My nickname in real life. Not much else to it.

My original name, Toobworm...I just liked tubeworms. I really, really don't know why. But it all worked out, because I had a drawing of a tubeworm family(pod, colony, swarm?) on my binder, and my now best friend asked about it, and we then started talking about things..!

'Finch.' is named after Darwin's Finches, and the fine line between man and beast and kind of a merging of nihilism and equality and meaningless meaning meaningfulness, which ironically only vaguely fits my world view, now that I think about it.. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Comet was for the name of my dog and Starlight was the name of the book I was reading at the time XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

My username was inspired by the pokémon Klinklang, as it is my favorite.
    Although I do wish to change it... I don't know how though.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Mine is just to demonstrate my love of dragon type Pokemon and because I think the mythical creatures are cool as well.
    my team:

I had to come up with a name very quickly, because my mom helped sign me on (I was young, Mom didn't really like the idea of me signing on a site, but I was almost fourteen, so...). So I decided to be "creative" and "witty" by replacing the "C" with a "K" instead.

It's stuck since (because "KP" rolls off the tongue"). I don't have the heart to change it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

One day I almost drowned, so I decided to take inspiration from that and choose a nautical title for my username.

Actually, that's not true. There isn't really a real reason to it.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Airi is just my 'stage' name. Airi means Love Jasmine, reminding I really love Jasmine's fragrance. Ai means Love , while Ri means Jasmine

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I picked psychic, since it's my favorite pokemon type, and psycho, since I prefer attack over defense and status conditions/stat changing. I don't know why I spell it as 1 word, though. Guess I thought it was a good idea at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    My XBOX Live Gamertag
    I went backwards, I used my forum name for my GT, albeit with a '0' at the end (PsychicPsycho 0), since the zeroless version was already taken . I've always been curious if someone on here saw it and used it first.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Mine is just what I use for everything.

It was my nickname in highschool. I was always taller and stronger than my friends and one day at football practice I DECKED my best friend who was playing QB. He got up out of breath and said Jeez Thor take it easy.

And ever since then I use that as my username for most things and it works well here cuz I love electric type pokemon.
    White 2 fc: 4084-6411-0409

Spoiler:- Credit:

I was 12 and uninspired when I created this account.

But it was mostly based on the Pokémon Starmie.

As for other sites, "arandombattery" on Sporcle was from when I was listening to the Master of Puppets album by Metallica, and my GPX+ name "Dulce et Decorum Est" is inspired by a WWI poem by Wilfred Owen.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

i used to like the rave master anime series back in the day. pretty good memories with that stuff.

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast