Page 47 of 113 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2824

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    My bad. I guess I should-

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    Put in "why .999=1 wiki"
    Oh, never mind.

    Problem?
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 4th April 2012 at 2:46 AM.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Yeah that is what I put FIRST, but not the accurate one. This EXACTLY (Without the quotes) "Why 1 equals .999 cont" Do that on search. Please stop trolling me and do it. Please.
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  3. #1153
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Now you're pleading that I look up your sources. Are you sure you understand this concept? If you understood the concept, then you should be able to prove your point by yourself. The ethos is not strong with this one.

    Show me why you believe .999 = 1, otherwise I assume that you don't actually believe it and you're just trying to troll me. You terrible troll.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    omg, you two need to calm your gyaradoses

    in math, i am sure mathematicians read the "=" as "equals", it is an equal sign after all

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    omg, you two need to calm your gyaradoses
    Don't tell me that I'm not calm.

    I. AM. CALM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    in math, i am sure mathematicians read the "=" as "equals", it is an equal sign after all
    Yeah, that's what I thought too. This guy is confusing me.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Don't tell me that I'm not calm.

    I. AM. CALM

    Yeah, that's what I thought too. This guy is confusing me.
    THEN FREAKEN USE MORE CALM MIND.
    even though you might be a support, annoyer, tank, or physical sweeper
    LOL.

    I am sure back in 6th grade (if you just happen to not remember elementary)
    the teachers state clearly the equal sign means equal

    yeah, reading word problem "is" means the same thing as "="
    and in computer science, "=" means "assign" or "becomes"
    and only "==" means equals...

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Gelatino you need to face facts. You were outsmarted ONCE. Only once. By a 12 year old, but that is beside the point.
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    Gelatino you need to face facts. You were outsmarted ONCE. Only once. By a 12 year old, but that is beside the point.
    I don't recall

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  9. #1159
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    Gelatino you need to face facts. You were outsmarted ONCE. Only once. By a 12 year old, but that is beside the point.
    Please please please do me a favor.
    4 years later, when you're later in high school, please do take the time and read back your posts and you will realize the logic behind the proof and why you or him or the internet may or may not be wrong

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I have immense respect for you, but you are acting very immature for your age.
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    I have immense respect for you, but you are acting very immature for your age.
    How old do you think I am

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  12. #1162
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    Please please please do me a favor.
    4 years later, when you're later in high school, please do take the time and read back your posts and you will realize the logic behind the proof and why you or him or the internet may or may not be wrong
    Where the **** is my popcorn at
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Aren't you 16? <-- Question
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Lol people actually think I'm 16. I just said that cause I want to drive.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  15. #1165
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    I have immense respect for you, but you are acting very immature for your age.
    protip: on the internet, either indicate who you are referring to with "you" or quote the person in forums
    Pronouns can be CONFUSING

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Lol people actually think I'm 16. I just said that cause I want to drive.
    You cannot assume Perseus Red is asking your age since I, too, have interject the discussion between you two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Where the **** is my popcorn at
    Snorlax ate it

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  16. #1166
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I was talking to Gelatino. Do you think I won the argument Kacho?
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  17. #1167
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    I was talking to Gelatino. Do you think I won the argument Kacho?
    So you're starting an argument just to win in Serebii Forum or going through the argument and discovered you want to win? gtfo.
    wrong part of internet.

    the question thread is for fair and logical discussion.

    see the discussion on animal instincts earlier

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  18. #1168
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Egypt. Srs
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    I have a question for you kunts

    If a cop comes to my door asking to come inside and i say no i dont want you to, do they have the right to still stay on my property? And if they randonly ask me for ID do i have to show it? Srs

  19. #1169
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxis View Post
    I have a question for you kunts

    If a cop comes to my door asking to come inside and i say no i dont want you to, do they have the right to still stay on my property? And if they randonly ask me for ID do i have to show it? Srs
    They need a warrant, which takes some time for them to obtain

    Otherwise they can GTFO

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  20. #1170
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    So you're starting an argument just to win in Serebii Forum or going through the argument and discovered you want to win? gtfo.
    wrong part of internet.

    the question thread is for fair and logical discussion.

    see the discussion on animal instincts earlier
    An argument is a fair and logical discussion. Therefore your point is invalid. Who can answer Cruxis' question?
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  21. #1171
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxis View Post

    If a cop comes to my door asking to come inside and i say no i dont want you to, do they have the right to still stay on my property? And if they randonly ask me for ID do i have to show it? Srs
    No, and if he does grab his dick and YANK IT OFF

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  22. #1172
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    An argument is a fair and logical discussion. Therefore your point is invalid.
    I wouldn't exactly call it an argument if you weren't actually providing any arguments, but instead trying to point me to other sources. Why not show me why .999 = 1 instead

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    No, and if he does grab his dick and YANK IT OFF
    I legitimately laughed at this

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  23. #1173
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Egypt. Srs
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    No, and if he does grab his dick and YANK IT OFF
    I am not a phaggot.

    I know that they need a warrant but cops are kunts and stay at my front door anyway not letting me go back in wtf? I just said fuk off and went back in
    Better flush all my weed and syringes before they come back with a warrant
    Semi srs

  24. #1174
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I legitimately laughed at this
    Cool story brown

    night

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    Snorlax ate it
    All I can say to this is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    An argument is a fair and logical discussion.
    Logical discussion? On the Internet? Oh Perseus, you so siillleee.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Page 47 of 113 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •