Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2819

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Is there a way I can convert .yrp files to .mp4?
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Why is it that all college students eat is ramen noodles?
    Last edited by Meeker; 2nd January 2013 at 7:02 AM.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Meeker View Post
    Why is it that all college students eat is ramen noodles?
    Just the fact that it is oh so cheap to buy.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Pop?
    Author's Profile

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Pop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    A student study at the University of Cambridge concluded that it takes 3,481 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Another study by Purdue University concluded that it takes an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop using a "licking machine", while it takes an average of 252 licks when tried by 20 volunteers. Yet another study by the University of Michigan concluded that it takes 411 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. A 1996 study by undergraduate students at Swarthmore College concluded that it takes a median of 144 licks (range 70-222) to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Harvard Grad students created a rotating mechanical tongue and concluded it took 2255 licks. It took 2256 licks on one attempt for a normal raspberry Tootsie Pop to get the center showing.
    10charlimit

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I wasn't looking for a response, but okay. O.o
    Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by gpdlt View Post
    Just the fact that it is oh so cheap to buy.
    Additionally, it's fast and easy to make. You can do it in the microwave, a major plus since many college dorms don't allow hot plates or have stoves available to the students.

I wasn't looking for a response, but okay. O.o
    So don't ask if you don't want an answer.

I have a question. Is the banlist as seen on smogon upheld here on serebii? and IS IT/HOW respected is that banlist to the competitive communtiy?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStarmie View Post
    I have a question. Is the banlist as seen on smogon upheld here on serebii? and IS IT/HOW respected is that banlist to the competitive communtiy?
    For the most part, the banlist is the same. There are a few differences, but we make our own.

Check it here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread

I'm having troubles with my wifi these days. Been trying to fix it so many times but nothing changes. I've called my router's company support and each time we talk they mention that the source for the problem is different. The last time I called them they said that the problem might be with my computer's net-card. I'd like to know what the requirements of of a good net-card shall be so I'll be able to connect to my wifi properly for god's sake..

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    I'm having troubles with my wifi these days. Been trying to fix it so many times but nothing changes. I've called my router's company support and each time we talk they mention that the source for the problem is different. The last time I called them they said that the problem might be with my computer's net-card. I'd like to know what the requirements of of a good net-card shall be so I'll be able to connect to my wifi properly for god's sake..
    What exactly is the problem?
    Since the release of 5th gen, I started getting wi-fi problems due to nintendo's servers being bad. That's only on 5th gen pokémon games though, all other games are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    What exactly is the problem?
    Since the release of 5th gen, I started getting wi-fi problems due to nintendo's servers being bad. That's only on 5th gen pokémon games though, all other games are fine.
    As for me, I'm a 4th gen addict. I don't think it has anything to do with nintendo's, although I tried to contact them and they didn't help me. The problem also persists if I insert my 5th gen game cart to the device.
    The problem is that my 3DS recognizes my local wifi spot, but the game itself doesn't [neither my SS nor my B does]. It says that there's no point in range, although I stand right in front of my router.

As for me, I'm a 4th gen addict. I don't think it has anything to do with nintendo's, although I tried to contact them and they didn't help me. The problem also persists if I insert my 5th gen game cart to the device.
    The problem is that my 3DS recognizes my local wifi spot, but the game itself doesn't [neither my SS nor my B does]. It says that there's no point in range, although I stand right in front of my router.
    The problem is most likely that the security level is to high for DS games...but it shouldn't happen on BW1/2 if that is the case.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    The problem is most likely that the security level is to high for DS games...but it shouldn't happen on BW1/2 if that is the case.
    I've already tried changing it in conjunction with my router's support to many types of security- from the hardest to the loosened, but it still didn't work..

I've got a few questions regarding the 3DS:
    -is it possible to copy and paste text in some way (while using the internet)?
    -is it possible for it to get a virus from the internet?

In the operations book, it says something like 'the internet cannot display content requiring plug-ins, like music & videos'. So...

-what is a plug-in?
    -does this mean there are absolutely no videos/music that will work, or will only certain ones not work?
    A student study at the University of Cambridge concluded that it takes 3,481 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Another study by Purdue University concluded that it takes an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop using a "licking machine", while it takes an average of 252 licks when tried by 20 volunteers. Yet another study by the University of Michigan concluded that it takes 411 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. A 1996 study by undergraduate students at Swarthmore College concluded that it takes a median of 144 licks (range 70-222) to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Harvard Grad students created a rotating mechanical tongue and concluded it took 2255 licks. It took 2256 licks on one attempt for a normal raspberry Tootsie Pop to get the center showing.
    I find it a little odd that some studies found results in the 100s, and others were in the 1000s.
    Darn, I guess you weren't able to get that figured out.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    -is it possible for it to get a virus from the internet?
    I'm pretty sure that's it's not possible, since the 3DS doesn't have an operating system, but my knowledge on this subject is not extensive.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I have a question:

WHY, PROFESCO, WHY?!?!? WAS IT SOMETHING I DID I SWEAR I CAN CHANGE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US JUST ONE MORE CHANCE
    I have a question:

WHY WHAT? WHAT DID PROFESCO DO?!?!?

Edit: His latest post seem to be 9 days ago. Did he quit serebii? Is he on a non-internet vacation?
    Bump......

Okay so, when I open a closed door really fast the window in the other room rumbles slightly as if I had closed it. Does me opening a door really fast from inside the house make some sort of vacuum or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Okay so, when I open a closed door really fast the window in the other room rumbles slightly as if I had closed it. Does me opening a door really fast from inside the house make some sort of vacuum or something?
    It's a pressure difference created by the opening of the door. It displaces a quantity of air, which will either increase or decrease the pressure of the air in the house by a slight amount, causing the window to move. The effect would be more noticeable right now, since your home is basically closed to outside air.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    It's a pressure difference created by the opening of the door. It displaces a quantity of air, which will either increase or decrease the pressure of the air in the house by a slight amount, causing the window to move. The effect would be more noticeable right now, since your home is basically closed to outside air.
    Ah, okay. That kinda sounds like what I said but not really. I didn't really understand pressure much in physics class, but I think I got it. Thank you.

I downloaded Pandora a few days ago for the iPad, didn't pay a thing and I'm still using the free trial. Thing is, I have not gotten a single ad in the whole 10+ hours I've used it. Not that it's a bad thing, but why is this? My sister uses it on her iTouch and gets ads regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I downloaded Pandora a few days ago for the iPad, didn't pay a thing and I'm still using the free trial. Thing is, I have not gotten a single ad in the whole 10+ hours I've used it. Not that it's a bad thing, but why is this? My sister uses it on her iTouch and gets ads regularly.
    You get more ads the more often you use it, at least that's what I've noticed

I have a question, my x girlfriend broke up with me Saturday, she's ignoring me completely and gave me the whole I think we should only be friends crap she's already dating AGAIN, my question is should I just completely shut her out of my life now and just be that dou(# or just try and still support her with all the crap she had been going through that I knew of, also I don't even think I did anything wrong on our short relationship but I guess I did, all I did was buy her a shirt, take her to lunch and a movie then watch a movie with her at home, what did I do wrong or what's wrong with her? I'm the nicest person on the planet when I'm dating so I don't think it was really my fault but I'm still guessing I did something wrong, she's either very complex or just likes to be confusing

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Does anyone know a website where I can watch free CSI (Vegas, NY and Miami) with good quality?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Hello guys,

I'm going to Berlin and then Manchester (and London I suppose) this summer and I wonder if any of you know some gamestores there? We're going to drive around the areas aswell so if there's a place nearby it's fine too.

So I've been browsing around the web and haven't really found anything. It's either closed down or way overpriced.

So yeah, many thanks beforehand

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

How do I get my sig pic back?

Created by Inferno Productions

Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast