Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2823

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    How do I get my sig pic back?
    If you deleted it from your sig and you have no copies of it saved, and you didn't get it from the Internet/upload it onto a different site, then it's gone.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    If you deleted it from your sig and you have no copies of it saved, and you didn't get it from the Internet/upload it onto a different site, then it's gone.
    Well the modirators deleted it so I just wanted to know if I can get it back. But I got a new sig now which is kinda the same but with a different title

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm going to Berlin and then Manchester (and London I suppose) this summer and I wonder if any of you know some gamestores there? We're going to drive around the areas aswell so if there's a place nearby it's fine too.

So I've been browsing around the web and haven't really found anything. It's either closed down or way overpriced.

So yeah, many thanks beforehand
    If you're in the UK, try GAME and HMV. However, most new handheld games are priced from Ł25-Ł40 here, with a bit more for console games last time I checked, so you might be put off by the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    If you're in the UK, try GAME and HMV. However, most new handheld games are priced from Ł25-Ł40 here, with a bit more for console games last time I checked, so you might be put off by the prices.
    I knew about GAME but had no idea about HMV, thanks alot

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    I knew about GAME but had no idea about HMV, thanks alot
    HMV went into administration today so there's a chance it may not be around anymore by the summer, but the boss said he was "confident of a solution". Just keep that in mind. GAME is generally better anyway I find, since they sell many preowned games (HMV are starting to, too, but don't have such a wide range).

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    Well the modirators deleted it so I just wanted to know if I can get it back. But I got a new sig now which is kinda the same but with a different title
    If it was only in your signature, then you can't get it back.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Does anybody here garden roses?
    I planted a High Society climbing rose on a trellis this past fall and it should bloom by this summer, which I'm excited for. :D
    I was just wondering if anybody had any tips about making your rose plants put out more blooms. :)

Does straight guy like to be touched (i.e hug/kiss) by another guy especially if they know the guy is gay ? My friends look like they are fine, but I want to make sure if they are comfortable with it or not.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Does straight guy like to be touched (i.e hug/kiss) by another guy especially if they know the guy is gay ? My friends look like they are fine, but I want to make sure if they are comfortable with it or not.
    Depends on the person. Plenty of people don't like being touched by anyone, regardless of gender and/or orientation. Plenty of people also don't care.

If you're worried just ask them if they're comfortable or if you're being too touchy.

What do the gears of a bicycle stand for, and to what type of surface each one is suitable, in general?

Serious question guys.

How do women measure bra size?

Im not even joking, Ive always wondered this.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Serious question guys.

How do women measure bra size?

Im not even joking, Ive always wondered this.
    This is a pretty straightforward guide.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    You get more ads the more often you use it, at least that's what I've noticed

I have a question, my x girlfriend broke up with me Saturday, she's ignoring me completely and gave me the whole I think we should only be friends crap she's already dating AGAIN, my question is should I just completely shut her out of my life now and just be that dou(# or just try and still support her with all the crap she had been going through that I knew of, also I don't even think I did anything wrong on our short relationship but I guess I did, all I did was buy her a shirt, take her to lunch and a movie then watch a movie with her at home, what did I do wrong or what's wrong with her? I'm the nicest person on the planet when I'm dating so I don't think it was really my fault but I'm still guessing I did something wrong, she's either very complex or just likes to be confusing
    I am going to lay it to you straight, you are 18, the sea of women you will swim through in the next 5-10 years will eclipse her time in your life. If she is causing you grief and pain drop her. It's going to be tough but time will move on and the wounds will heal. If she has moved on, then that should be a sign she doesn't want to be with you. If you can stomach being friends with her you are a bigger man than I am and I applaud you for that. My advice would to be focus on yourself, heal, get over her and see what else is out there.
    Women are complex creatures and if you guys are both 18 or around the same age, you still have a lot of growing to do and things to figure out, like who you want out of life. So take a good look at the relationship, and ask yourself if you really want to chase after a girl who in less than a week has moved on to somebody else.
    You probably didn't do anything wrong, while I don't know the exact details of your relationship, given your short time together I am sure there were not too many opportunities to horrifically screw up.
    Don't beat yourself up too much over it. Heartbreak sucks, but when you put yourself out there for someone, you might get hurt. Just the nature of way things are.
    I know it's cheesy to say, but in the end it'll be for the better in your life, and you may not realize that until years from now, but it will be.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

So I saw Iron Man 2 yesterday. Why doesn't Tony Stark like having things handed to him? He mentioned this a few times, was it like from something that happened in the first one or did I overlook something? This is serious and it's bugging me >.>

Assuming body weight isn't a deciding factor, why does pulling an object seem to require more effort than pushing it?

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by SS_Append View Post
    Assuming body weight isn't a deciding factor, why does pulling an object seem to require more effort than pushing it?
    When you push, you are using the chest- and triceps muscles. When you pull, you are using the upper back- and biceps muscles. From experience, I'd say that the former muscles are generally stronger, but I don't have a proper scientific basis for that guess. If you mean that you are doing pushing/pulling standing and thus is using the entire body, pushing is easier because you can use the legs more effectively.

If you post on a thread, and it's locked and the creator get's an infraction, do you too?

Not a noob, just curious.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

What does the idiom to love someone to ribbons mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    If you post on a thread, and it's locked and the creator get's an infraction, do you too?

Not a noob, just curious.
    Depends what type of thread it is. If it's a spam thread, the thread creator could get an infraction, and anyone that replied to it could get a "replying to spam" infraction.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    So I saw Iron Man 2 yesterday. Why doesn't Tony Stark like having things handed to him? He mentioned this a few times, was it like from something that happened in the first one or did I overlook something? This is serious and it's bugging me >.>
    i dont remember them saying but, i remember him still having that "reaction" in the avengers.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

When will the Gen V sprites be animted for use in signatures and posts etc..?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Question. QUESTION.

Was there an anime based convention happening Columbus Ohio this weekend?

I'm worried about someone. They were gone when I got home from work on Friday and I retroactively remembered that they said they were going to a Con soon-ish but I couldn't remember the name. I do remember they said they were going to Ohio in that conversation I forgot we had, though!

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Question. QUESTION.

Was there an anime based convention happening Columbus Ohio this weekend?

I'm worried about someone. They were gone when I got home from work on Friday and I retroactively remembered that they said they were going to a Con soon-ish but I couldn't remember the name. I do remember they said they were going to Ohio in that conversation I forgot we had, though!
    Did you try calling their phones?

Long story short, we cannot communicate by phone. We message each other.

I could IM/E-mail them. I've done both but haven't gotten a response yet which isn't terribly unusual. I'm not overly concerned. I'm just wondering if they'd possibly be back tonight or tomorrow night. Since I at least knew they were gone for the weekend I was going to work on their V-Day gift since it still needs a few hour's work. I was trying to figure out how much more time I had approximately.

Edit: I went to take a nap and woke up when she jumped on me. Went to OHAYOCON.
    Last edited by An00bis; 21st January 2013 at 5:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    What does the idiom to love someone to ribbons mean?
    I'm guessing it comes from the saying 'tear someone to ribbons', meaning you dislike a person to the extent that you'd hurt them so much all that's left is ribbon-shaped pieces of them. Loving someone to ribbons would be the opposite.

I've never heard anyone use the phrase, though. Perhaps someone saying that would actually decorate somone they love with ribbons.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Something I asked myself when I was bored today: How do you spell the word between eleventh and thirteenth? Twelphth? Twelvth? Twelvphth???
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast