Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2823

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Is it possible to play internet games on a 3DS?

Also, in this video, does anyone know who the guy is at 2:30?

And in this video, does anyone know who the woman is at :50 or the man 2:55?

I'm not sure if they're politicians or just debate moderators or what.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Is it possible to play internet games on a 3DS?
    If you mean like Flash games, like that are played with a keyboard then no. The 3DS lacks the AdobeFlashPlayer software to play internet games and watch videos on the internet browser powered by Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Also, in this video, does anyone know who the guy is at 2:30?

And in this video, does anyone know who the woman is at :50 or the man 2:55?

I'm not sure if they're politicians or just debate moderators or what.
    They are, in order, Jim Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, and Bob Schieffer. They were all moderators at the debates, and they're all normally reporters iirc

Question: What language(s) are spoken in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Question: What language(s) are spoken in Australia?
    Hundreds. If you mean the official languages, there are English, Greek, Mandarin, Italian, Arabic, and Cantonese.

uh, our only official language is english. the aboriginal languages too i guess, but they're spoken by such a small modern group they don't make the cut. there are large greek, chinese, indian, italian, etc populations but they are less than 10% of the total population combined.
    life is
    a game

If you mean like Flash games, like that are played with a keyboard then no. The 3DS lacks the AdobeFlashPlayer software to play internet games and watch videos on the internet browser powered by Opera.
    Actually there are a few sites dedicated to online games using the DS/3DS browser. It doesn't have flash but the games still work, there was also a chat. Some of the games they had was Asteroids, Lunar Lander and I think Mission Control or something.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    uh, our only official language is english. the aboriginal languages too i guess, but they're spoken by such a small modern group they don't make the cut. there are large greek, chinese, indian, italian, etc populations but they are less than 10% of the total population combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Hundreds. If you mean the official languages, there are English, Greek, Mandarin, Italian, Arabic, and Cantonese.
    Alright, Thanks both of you! ^^ Oh, and with my question, I meant modern languages. XD

I'm not quite sure if it's using Flash or not. The particular game I'm thinking of is called TextTwist, although I'd probably play some other stuff too, if I found an exceptable site.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    They are, in order, Jim Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, and Bob Schieffer. They were all moderators at the debates, and they're all normally reporters iirc
    Alright, thanks. I'm not sure if you watched the videos, but some of the stuff they say is pretty funny, so I wanted to know who they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Actually there are a few sites dedicated to online games using the DS/3DS browser. It doesn't have flash but the games still work, there was also a chat. Some of the games they had was Asteroids, Lunar Lander and I think Mission Control or something.
    Do you happen to know the name of the site?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

How do I extract files which come in multiple parts? I'm about to download an album which comes in 4 parts. Shall I download all of them and then extract them chronologically from the first one to the last and then all the files would be extracted successfully without any error alerts?

if you mean the files that are labelled .r01, .r02, etc. they're really easy. if you've got winrar all you need to do is right click the first file, and click "extract to here" or whatever it says and it extracts them all in to the one file
    life is
    a game

Do you happen to know the name of the site?
    One was called DsiCade, another one was 3dsbrowsergames. Just google them through your browser and they should come up.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    if you mean the files that are labelled .r01, .r02, etc. they're really easy. if you've got winrar all you need to do is right click the first file, and click "extract to here" or whatever it says and it extracts them all in to the one file
    That's exactly what i did. Thx
    How should it be said like- 'our glory days', or 'our glorious..'? Correct me and tell me if i were wrong or right in the grammatical aspect, and add a short explanation please..

What are some good television shows in Portuguese? I'm trying to learn the language, and I'm getting the hang of reading and writing, but listening to people speak it is a bit harder for me to understand.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Learn how to speak Polish instead so we can talk about sexually explicit matters to one another while other people remain oblivious to our conversations.

;-*

I want them to understand.

;)
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Kreis,

"O Melhor Do Brasil"

Brazilian talk show. It's long, so you should be able to pick up on syntax and stuff pretty well

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner-

What exactly is Pottermore? And no smart arse comments saying it's a website please.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Pottermore is essentially a site which is used to relive the series as well as discover new tidbits of info about the world of Potter. You are sorted into houses and are assigned a wand (with varying cores and woods) after some short questionnaires and then after that you can experience each of the books in turn (only the first two are available in their entirety, though) through "moments", which are like interactive scenes representing the chapters of the books. There are hidden items to collect as well as exclusive content from Rowling herself. Each action earns you points, which goes into the standard house cup system, calculated once a year. So far Slytherin and Gryffindor have won once each. There are also extra features such as making potions and duelling.

I really would reccomend it, going through each book and seeing visual representations of them (which aren't the films) are a pleasure to experience. also, not really relevant but slytherin ftw....
    Last edited by Poetry; 14th February 2013 at 8:32 PM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Is it : There is a lot of love and action ? There are a lot of love and action ? There is lots of love and action or there are lots of love and action ? or even there is/are much love and action....(in this movie) ?
    Last edited by Ze DreamGirl; 14th February 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is it : There is a lot of love and action ? There are a lot of love and action ? There is lots of love and action or there are lots of love and action ?
    This is... very interesting... what do you mean by "action"?

Well it's in the context of action films so I would say something like "events", "stuff happening", fights, etc...
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill

For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Well it's in the context of action films so I would say something like "events", "stuff happening", fights, etc...
    And what context are we referring love to? Films also?

Yeah...it's an exam from a pupil he said he liked action films because in them "there are much of love and action" in them...I wanted to correct him but I am not quite sure myself what is the correct form in that case...

In the same context : "There is sometimes a lot of violence, a lot of blood"...Is that grammatically correct ?
    Last edited by Ze DreamGirl; 14th February 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Is it : There is a lot of love and action ? There are a lot of love and action ? There is lots of love and action or there are lots of love and action ? or even there is/are much love and action....(in this movie) ?
    There is a lot of love and action.

Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast