Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

I don't think this is posted in the correct place. :)

Try here: http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/11uf3ut.gif[/IMG]

What happens when you try to PM, add as a friend, or leave a visitor message for someone and you're on that person's ignore list?
    "True Love is the only heart disease that is best left to 'run on' - the only affection of the heart for which there is no help, and none desired." -Mark Twain

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven." -John Milton

"...whoever you hate will end up in your family!" -Chris Rock

I don't know from experience, but I imagine it won't go through and you'll get a message saying the message (or whatever) can't be posted. Probably similar to an email bouncing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I don't know from experience, but I imagine it won't go through and you'll get a message saying the message (or whatever) can't be posted. Probably similar to an email bouncing back.
    Hmm, that makes sense. Thanks for the answer!
    "True Love is the only heart disease that is best left to 'run on' - the only affection of the heart for which there is no help, and none desired." -Mark Twain

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven." -John Milton

"...whoever you hate will end up in your family!" -Chris Rock

Default Buying Merchandise from Valve

They wouldn't be able to see your post I guess. But I imagine you would be able to see it. It works this way so 'ignoring' is done secretivly.
    Last edited by shatty; 3rd September 2011 at 7:44 PM.
    I DON'T 5TH GEN, K THX.

SoulSilver RPG Team (Badges - 16):

Pearl RPG Team (Badges - 1):

Diamond RPG Team (Badges - 8):

Emerald RPG Team (Badges - 2):

PBR Pokemon Squad:

So do you guys recommend I pre-order MW3 and get it the day it comes out or just buy it the day it comes out?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

How do you change the name of a link?
    WHITE FC - 3138 9749 0073

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nysgo9.gif[/IMG]
    Credit to _Mew for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by littlea53 View Post
    How do you change the name of a link?
    You can't change the name of a link but you can put a link in text by using the insert link button.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    So do you guys recommend I pre-order MW3 and get it the day it comes out or just buy it the day it comes out?
    It'll be the same price, so just pre-order it. It will save you time

I'm allowed to have an electronic device to take notes during class on my computer or an ipad. I've been thinking about buying an iPad for a while and I was wondering if it has a good app or something that is easy to take notes with and can easily be emailed or sent to my computer. Preferably something that uses the keyboard.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    I'm allowed to have an electronic device to take notes during class on my computer or an ipad. I've been thinking about buying an iPad for a while and I was wondering if it has a good app or something that is easy to take notes with and can easily be emailed or sent to my computer. Preferably something that uses the keyboard.
    I say stick with the computer. I doubt you'll be able to take notes fast enough on the iPad's keyboard, and you'll just end up making a lot of errors--as many iPod/iPad users do using the keyboard. If you're still set on buying an iPad, i'd go with the "Pages" app. You can create documents on it, and has the same format as an MS Document.

I own a small community forum called New Gen Pokemon with only about nine or ten active members. However, forty-five members have joined. How come so many people join forums and never post anything?

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingRat View Post
    What happens when you try to PM, add as a friend, or leave a visitor message for someone and you're on that person's ignore list?
    PMs won't go through, and VMs are posted, but the person who blocked you gets a message saying that you're on their ignore list. I'm not sure about friend requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I own a small community forum called New Gen Pokemon with only about nine or ten active members. However, forty-five members have joined. How come so many people join forums and never post anything?
    They may have joined and forgot about it. There's no surefire answer though, it stems from a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    PMs won't go through, and VMs are posted, but the person who blocked you gets a message saying that you're on their ignore list. I'm not sure about friend requests.
    VMs don't go through. It denies you when you try.

As for Frienmd Requests, they get sent to person

VMs do go through. I've had VMs from people on my ignore list, but I couldn't see the message. It's the same as looking at their posts.

How do you add a poll to a thread you made?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    How do you add a poll to a thread you made?
    After you press the 'post a new thread' button, you will see a second box of options called 'Additional Options'. The last option is 'post a poll' so click the box next to the 'yes' and choose how many poll options you want.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    VMs do go through. I've had VMs from people on my ignore list, but I couldn't see the message. It's the same as looking at their posts.
    But when I was ignored by someone else, I couldn't even see their profile. Maybe that's just when they're invisible and ignore you.

Hey webbies, I need a bit of help with something.

For a project in cognition, I'd like to create a media presentation that uses a movie of the "Number Cruncher" task from the original Brain Age DS game. I haven't been able to find a video of the game online, though. I know people can upload their DS screen activity to their computers, thanks to the existence of Let's Plays all over YouTube.

If anyone can find a video of the Number Cruncher game, or if you know what is required to get DS screen gameplay onto a laptop and how to do it, would you please leave me a VM about it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    But when I was ignored by someone else, I couldn't even see their profile. Maybe that's just when they're invisible and ignore you.
    That's because their profile was private.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Hey webbies, I need a bit of help with something.

For a project in cognition, I'd like to create a media presentation that uses a movie of the "Number Cruncher" task from the original Brain Age DS game. I haven't been able to find a video of the game online, though. I know people can upload their DS screen activity to their computers, thanks to the existence of Let's Plays all over YouTube.

If anyone can find a video of the Number Cruncher game, or if you know what is required to get DS screen gameplay onto a laptop and how to do it, would you please leave me a VM about it?

Thanks!
    Using an emulator is the only way of doing it that I know of. Make sure you own a DS and a copy of the game before doing so, it's illegal if not as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by )WisP( View Post
    Using an emulator is the only way of doing it that I know of. Make sure you own a DS and a copy of the game before doing so, it's illegal if not as far as I know.
    It's illegal wether or not you own a copy of the game.

I have a question: How do I get over a guy that dumped me as he was my first real love? -.-
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus94 View Post
    I have a question: How do I get over a guy that dumped me as he was my first real love? -.-
    The only way to get over someone is to stop thinking that there's even the slightest chance that anything may happen again. The more you hold onto false hope the harder it'll be.

Other than that, time heals all wounds.

yeah... and tons of ice cream..
    Thank you
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    It's illegal wether or not you own a copy of the game.
    Can't say i knew that. From a moral standpoint, i view it as fine to do so long as i've already paid for it, but that's just me.

Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast