Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2824

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Does anybody know of any good German bands?

I know of Rammstein and Tokio Hotel atm.
    OOMPH! is one of my personal favorites, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, :wumpscut:, Das Ich, and KMFDM (they're not strictly German but they have many songs sung in German).

See if any of those tickle you.

When will the next username change thread be?
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Assuming they continue with them, October I believe.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    OOMPH! is one of my personal favorites, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, :wumpscut:, Das Ich, and KMFDM (they're not strictly German but they have many songs sung in German).

See if any of those tickle you.
    Thxs! I'll be sure to try some of them out.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Signature Question

How do I change signature permissions?

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

I changed the site's style of colors for several times, but still, whenever I log in, either from my computer itself or from my mobile, the design I used to choose before is displayed. How do I set another design to be permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    I changed the site's style of colors for several times, but still, whenever I log in, either from my computer itself or from my mobile, the design I used to choose before is displayed. How do I set another design to be permanent?
    I used to have this problem. Are you changing the design from the menu at the bottom of the page? If so, then there's another option to change the style under "My Account" and then "General Settings", and you can find these on the side when you click "Settings" at the top of the page. (Pretty sure you know this, but just in case you didn't...). I hope that will solve your problems.

@Russell, please could you clarify your question? What exactly do you want to do?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    Signature Question

How do I change signature permissions?
    You don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You don't.
    Okay, at least 12 hours of my life have been wasted looking for how to change them

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

So as any true Marvel fan would know, at the end of a movie, after the credits, there is a scene that foreshadows another movie. Unfornuatly I wasn't able to see that after Iron Man 3. Does anyone know what the scene was?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Where can I find a shirt that just says "Sports" on it? I don't want this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    So as any true Marvel fan would know, at the end of a movie, after the credits, there is a scene that foreshadows another movie. Unfornuatly I wasn't able to see that after Iron Man 3. Does anyone know what the scene was?
    At the end, Tony is in some clinic telling Bruce Banner about his ordeal, while Bruce is sleeping. Bruce wakes up and Tony asks him if he was even listening. Bruce replies that he's 'not that kind of doctor.'.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

How is Earth's orbit in relation to the sun? Is the sun "exactly" at the center of Earth's orbit, and is Earth's orbit very circular? For some reason I have thought that Earth is closer or further to/from the sun at certain parts of its orbit by a significant distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    How is Earth's orbit in relation to the sun? Is the sun "exactly" at the center of Earth's orbit, and is Earth's orbit very circular? For some reason I have thought that Earth is closer or further to/from the sun at certain parts of its orbit by a significant distance.
    You're right, Earth's orbit isn't a perfect circle. More info about that here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_orbit
    Not sure about you're question regarding the sun being "exactly" center though.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    You're right about the last sentence. The sun isn't in the exact center of Earth's orbit, and aphelion and perihelion are the terms used to describe the points where Earth's orbit are farthest and closest to the sun. The total difference between the two is less than 11 million kilometers, though

Suddenly, my iphone's microphone has started to work unproperly. I can't listen to any songs saved on my device nor watch youtube videos with sound. When i open the music icon and choose a song, it's like that the volume bar just disappearred and it's not shown anymore. However, i can still hear my ringtones.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix this without taking it to a lab?
    Last edited by Seven Years of Letters; 23rd May 2013 at 6:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    Suddenly, my iphone's microphone has started to work unproperly. I can't listen to any songs saved on my device nor watch youtube videos with sound. When i open the music icon and choose a song, it's like that the volume bar just disappearred and it's not shown anymore. However, i can still hear my ringtones.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix this without taking it to a lab?
    What kind of iPhone do you have?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    What kind of iPhone do you have?
    4s. Luckily, the content of my last post is irrelevant now. I've somehow managed to fix this. I was talking on my phone and then pressed the microphone option and afterwards it became as it previously regularly had been.

Why does xboxlive/microsoft strongly dislike spaces in passwords? I can't get on xbl because I have a space in my password and it won't let me change my passowrd... Help anyone?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Reset everything? ? ?

I'm just curious, does Multiple Personality Disorder actually exist in the way it's portrayed on TV?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

I don't actually thionk so, but it may happen when people are attacked by an Alakazam

Nothing actually happens the way it is portrayed on TV.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

How many carbs/calories do you guys think is taken off when you ask them to remove the inside of the bread at Subway?
    Pokemon White 2 CHAMPION team

Serperior, Lucario, Wailord, Galvantula, Altaria, Mismagius

What do the [IMG200] tags do?
    Do they reduce an image's file size or something?

Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast