Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2824

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Oh, right. Relating to one of the questions earlier about a phone:

Does anyone know how good the BlackBerry Z10/Z30 is? Since the company's pretty much done for, they're selling them for discount or something (not too clear on the details) to certain people around here... or something. Anyways, someone I know can get one valued at 600 canadian dollars for 100, and I'm thinking of getting one from her. If anyone has this model, how good is it in terms of everything?

Well, I tried a few things to remove the image's backround, but...well, I was mostly trying it online. The site that was linked to didn't support my web browser (or iOS), And this other site, while not requiring said browsers, ended up NOT being a free service. So I avoided it. However, that's not the main problem-It's just, the sprite i'm trying to transparent isn't properly sized, and would look horrendous when cropped. I was wondering, Is there any programs capable of making a sprite image, from the ground up? (the closest I got was Imgur's "drawing" feature, but that would take a hilariously long time.) I'll still give credit to the original sprites' creator, all things considered.

(Also, another question- the claim a pokemon topic says you have to have joined Serebii forums for at least a month. Does that mean you have to have joined last month, or that you claim something on the 30th day of joining, or it has to be more than 30 days?)
    Last edited by Sable-Xeno; 30th July 2014 at 3:29 AM.

(Claims:Red Savarin, Klonoa 2, Sandslash)

{Banner courtesy of FinalSoraRiku of Untamed Heart}
    [Red Sprite made by Zacharyleebrown via DeviantArt.com]

"I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

Quote Originally Posted by Sable-Xeno View Post
    (Also, another question- the claim a pokemon topic says you have to have joined Serebii forums for at least a month. Does that mean you have to have joined last month, or that you claim something on the 30th day of joining, or it has to be more than 30 days?)
    I think it's whenever 30 days have passed, but I'm not sure.

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

Quote Originally Posted by Sable-Xeno View Post
    30 days. Patience, my friend.

so twitch plays pokemon is moving to stadium now, and is there a link somewhere i can find the summary or brief history of all the gens so far? most google searches only show gen 1-2 or 3 :/ i can't find 4, 5, and 6.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    so twitch plays pokemon is moving to stadium now, and is there a link somewhere i can find the summary or brief history of all the gens so far? most google searches only show gen 1-2 or 3 :/ i can't find 4, 5, and 6.

While I'm not sure it would count as "Brief", The TVTropes recap page describes the notable parts of each separate run in sufficient detail.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...chplaysPokemon

Though, it doesn't get that much into the lore of each run...that, you might have to check the "characters" section for.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...chplaysPokemon

(Claims:Red Savarin, Klonoa 2, Sandslash)

{Banner courtesy of FinalSoraRiku of Untamed Heart}
    [Red Sprite made by Zacharyleebrown via DeviantArt.com]

"I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    You can find information on teams and items on the Bulbapedia article: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._Plays_Pokemon

Hopefully that's what you were looking for?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Scenario:
    In February, I was fired from my job. Soon after, I was supposed to receive a COBRA letter about my insurance. In July, I still have not received this letter after calling several times to ask what's going on. I look online and, lo and behold, my insurance is still active. I make another attempt to call my old company to notify them that they are still paying for my health insurance. They never call me back

So I go for an annual physical. I mean, hey, I did my part and tried to tell them, right?

It's now August and I still have no COBRA letter and my insurance is still active. However, I recently read that insurance companies can retroactively deactivate your insurance and any claims made since, causing the doctors to send you a bill.

So what's the deal? Is what I did not legit? Or as long as I made attempts to notify my old company, it's all good? Trying to get documentation together right now so, if anybody does end up pursuing this, I can fight it.

Pikachu あかレンガ
    Pikachu せんちょう
    Pikachu ランドマーク
    Pikachu コスモW

Can someone directly translate these nicknames?
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    Pikachu あかレンガ Akarenga - it means "red brick"
    Pikachu せんちょう - Senchou - it means "captain"
    Pikachu ランドマーク - Randomaaku - means "landmark"
    Pikachu コスモW - KosumoW - means "cosmo" with a W on the end for whatever reason

Can someone directly translate these nicknames?
    Used a combination of my knowledge of Japanese and a little bit of Googling, so it's possible someone may come and correct me.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I can't find thin, black, socks. I hate thick socks, and thin ones are really hard to find. I also want them to be ankle high, but that's kinda hard to come by, too.

Can anyone help? Any specific stores? Thanks in advance (I'm desperate!) (I live in the U.S. btw)
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I can't find thin, black, socks. I hate thick socks, and thin ones are really hard to find. I also want them to be ankle high, but that's kinda hard to come by, too.

Can anyone help? Any specific stores? Thanks in advance (I'm desperate!) (I live in the U.S. btw)
    Well Target has a lot of socks.

i got some really thin ones from forever21. the ones i got came in a pack of several different colors (white, shades of grey, and black) but you might be able to find a pack of just black.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Huhadude View Post
    Well Target has a lot of socks.
    I was talking to my mother about that earlier, she said they usually have socks. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    i got some really thin ones from forever21. the ones i got came in a pack of several different colors (white, shades of grey, and black) but you might be able to find a pack of just black.
    I know Forever 21 does have a boys section, but I think you thought I was a girl, aha. But thats my fault for not mentioning that. Thanks though!
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

I was talking to my mother about that earlier, she said they usually have socks. Thanks!

I know Forever 21 does have a boys section, but I think you thought I was a girl, aha. But thats my fault for not mentioning that. Thanks though!
    oh i didn't bother to check gender haha. well my f21 definitely has a large men's section and i am pretty sure the socks are in both sections. though if you are a guy your feet might be too big for them, i am a size 10 women's (about size 8 men's i think) shoe size and they juuuuust fit on my feet

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

How do you post pictures on a forum like this?

is there going to be sale for the iphone 5c in september at walmart or am i confused?
    Beauty is Everything
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-grounds Come to My Shop :3
    FC:0232-9103-5324 IGN:Chris
    LF: Demo code for super smash bros for 3DS (if you have a extra code PM me)

Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon2000 View Post
    How do you post pictures on a forum like this?
    You'll need to place IMG Tags around the URL of the image:

Spoiler:- Example:

If you have less than 10 posts on your postcount, it you can't post images or links. Since you have 33, this shouldn't apply.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Hi all, I need some help. What are good exercises to do for toning up the upper body, in particular the arms and chest? Bare in mind, I am a girl of petite stature (UK size 6/8). I don't want huge muscles. I just want to look good. Suggestions?
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I'm not sure if this is the place for this question, but hopefully I'm in the right place

OK my question was I know when drinking coffee (count me in) makes the person hype but why do sometimes drinking it make the person fell asleep - is this a sickness of some sort or is it only temporary for a person to feel like that

I've experienced this a lot so I probably want to know the reason behind this
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the place for this question, but hopefully I'm in the right place

OK my question was I know when drinking coffee (count me in) makes the person hype but why do sometimes drinking it make the person fell asleep - is this a sickness of some sort or is it only temporary for a person to feel like that

I've experienced this a lot so I probably want to know the reason behind this
    Well, I experience something similar. Whenever I need to get some late night studying done, I buy a coffee, but it usually makes me feel more sleepy until the effects kick in an hour or so later. It's very possible that whenever you do drink it, you're already just tired and/or sleep deprived. It's also simply that drinking a nice warm drink makes you feel more relaxed and sleepy. You should make sure you're well hydrated before drinking coffee. It really just comes down to depending on the individual. Some, for example, may associate drinking coffee with boring late-night studying and that might make them feel even more sleepy.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

This has probably been asked already, but oh well...
    So... I made a thread a while back, and it was doing good with the post count, and nothing about it was bad, but one day it dissapeared.
    WHAT HAPPNENED TO IT?

The forces have met.
    Now only they decide the fate that awaits us.

~I have claimed thee Suicune~
    Visit my site at http://jirachi9.weebly.com/
    Also, I'm looking for a shiny Jirachi, so please PM me to make a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Hi all, I need some help. What are good exercises to do for toning up the upper body, in particular the arms and chest? Bare in mind, I am a girl of petite stature (UK size 6/8). I don't want huge muscles. I just want to look good. Suggestions?
    Hi, check this out: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/worko...ed-upper-body/
    Don't go crazy with weird diets, it is all about eating in moderation and drinking water to get rid of lipids
    "Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise."
    Sigmund Freud

you won't get huge muscles without purposely trying to do so. men have to put in a lot of work to bulk up and women have to put in even more effort because of how our bodies are. the stuff sheepy lamby posted is good, and i just usually do chest presses and a few other arm workouts on machines at the gym. if you have access to a gym i think that is the easiest way to do it, at least at the start until you get comfortable with the motions.

Quote Originally Posted by the_alpha_sapphire_champ View Post
    This has probably been asked already, but oh well...
    So... I made a thread a while back, and it was doing good with the post count, and nothing about it was bad, but one day it dissapeared.
    WHAT HAPPNENED TO IT?
    this isn't really the place for that, but a thread you posted in probably got deleted. don't worry about it, postcount isn't important anyway.

I am a very petite girl (I only weigh 100 lbs/45 kg) and I have a lot of upper body strength. I don't look muscular, but I'm very strong. I got this way because starting in high school, I got into kayaking and canoeing, and I worked at a Scout camp and belayed on the high ropes a lot. I was out on the lake kayaking every single day all summer, and on a lot of weekends during the school year. Because of this, I had VERY wide shoulders for a girl my size and a lot of people commented on it. I couldn't fit my shoulders into a lot of nice tops with cap sleeves because of it. Basically, what I'm saying is that if you do a lot of physical activity that requires upper body strength, it will eventually build up.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113 LastLast