Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114
Results 2,826 to 2,834 of 2834

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    Does anyone know any tricks to entice a cat to eat? We just adopted a young cat, and she's malnourished (short, skinny, bald spots), but doesn't seem interested in eating.
    I would just leave her alone, she'll eat when she wants to. If you all watch over her or force her to eat, she will likely get scared. Obviously if she's malnourished she must've had a rough life, thus maybe leading to a distrust in humans. Just put her in a room with food, and leave her be. She will eat when she feels comfortable with the surroundings.
    Rock Slide Psychology-
    Even with a 90% chance at success, you will still fail 3 out of the 4 times you try.
    ~Dr. Professor MotivHMol

Meh shinies-
    (MM)(X2) (goomy)
    (Chain)
    (RE)
    (Hoarde)

Thanks HM, we know she's come from a rough place (though she's very friendly) and we know logically that it's normal for new animals sometimes not to eat the first day or two, but it's kind of scary seeing a cat that tiny refuse to eat. We haven't really been trying to watch her eat or force her too (I mean, sure, we've offered her treats, but trying to force feed a cat's a good way to get bit).
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

Blog News: New Blog post, and ParaDex has been updated (May 28th).

LLAP

Anything to entice a rat to EXCERCISE!!!!!!!

I dont have wheels (the wheels here are too small), i take him out, but he just hides under the sofa and stays there till its time to go back).
    My FC: 4098-4557-7957
    Poison safari, with muk, garbodor, and gloom

The Eternian Forces League Normal Gym: OPEN

Grass type GYM!!!

LF: A Seadra holding Dragon Scale or a kingdra with sniper and 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 HP with focus energy and timid nature got it!
    LF: Make an offer
    FT: A 6 IV Naive Terrakion

should i get a "new" nintendo 3dsxl or should i wait till the new nintendo 3ds releases in the eu (my nintendo 3ds is dieing :/ )
    my 3ds friend code : 3179-6484-8264
    friend safari info:
    type: Normal
    Pokemons: Dunsparce, Minccino, Smeargle

Quote Originally Posted by shadowjeff View Post
    should i get a "new" nintendo 3dsxl or should i wait till the new nintendo 3ds releases in the eu (my nintendo 3ds is dieing :/ )
    How long can you last with the current 3DS? I'd personally wait until next week, as the NEW 3DS may be available to the public after Monday 12th January.

If I had Ł200 in my pocket, I would get it ASAP.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    How long can you last with the current 3DS? I'd personally wait until next week, as the NEW 3DS may be available to the public after Monday 12th January.

If I had Ł200 in my pocket, I would get it ASAP.
    my left button is kinda dead (like 1 in 10 clicks it works) and after a half hour of playing i need to load it again cuz the battery is sort of dead :/ (i wish nintendo would give more info on the release date of the "new nintendo 3ds (xl) ")(or it has been given but i cant seem to find it :/)
    friend safari info:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowjeff View Post
    my left button is kinda dead (like 1 in 10 clicks it works) and after a half hour of playing i need to load it again cuz the battery is sort of dead :/ (i wish nintendo would give more info on the release date of the "new nintendo 3ds (xl) ")(or it has been given but i cant seem to find it :/)
    I accidentally forgotten a word in all that. I think it will be available next week, just based on the Blurb that I've gotten.

Nintendo hasn't given out any official info about general Availability of the new 3DS
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I accidentally forgotten a word in all that. I think it will be available next week, just based on the Blurb that I've gotten.

Nintendo hasn't given out any official info about general Availability of the new 3DS
    ah in that case i will wait till next week and see if its been released
    friend safari info:

Quote Originally Posted by Prakhar View Post
    Anything to entice a rat to EXCERCISE!!!!!!!

I dont have wheels (the wheels here are too small), i take him out, but he just hides under the sofa and stays there till its time to go back).
    I used to have several rats, and I didn't really worry much about it unless they were excessively fat or weak (rats are usually smart enough to stop eating when they're full, which helps keep their weight under control). Blocking off the access to under couch while you have him out may help, as well as creating mazes for, or swimming opportunities (yeah, some rats like to swim/bathe). You can also try tying chew sticks and such to the roof of the enclosure, and other hard to reach spots, so he'll spend time/energy trying to get those while you're away.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

Blog News: New Blog post, and ParaDex has been updated (May 28th).

LLAP

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114