Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    How do I make threads?
    Furthermore, how do I make a thread for my fanfiction with different pages (i.e, a continue button) ?
    Click new thread. Shocking, I know. Not sure what you're trying to say with your second question.

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    If I recall correctly, a mod recently (a month ago or so) said that they don't do name changes because the server can't handle it. I don't know how true that is, but that is what they said.
    Well there's this announcement from Razor Leaf.

Wait, Serebii plans on upgrading the forums to vB4? All is lost.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Well there's this announcement from Razor Leaf.
    That announcement was a while ago, so I guess name changes must be possible now.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

They're not. Even if they are, they would only happen if there was an error in your username.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    They're not. Even if they are, they would only happen if there were an error in your username.
    Fixed.

Conditional clause.

Furthermore, how do I make a thread for my fanfiction with different pages (i.e, a continue button) ?
    You don't. Your posts on the thread will contain your chapters. Every time you make a new chapter, just post it.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Wait, Serebii plans on upgrading the forums to vB4? All is lost.
    I can confirm that, the Issue is that I haven got a clue of when!
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Click new thread. Shocking, I know. Not sure what you're trying to say with your second question.
    Yeah, an hour after posting I found the new thread button. Ooops...

If you're unsure, check the Fanfiction Lost evolution. It has pages and links, but how do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    I can confirm that, the Issue is that I haven got a clue of when!
    Hopefully not soon, vB4 is terrible. :/
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Question for Nintendo power subscribers:

Have they gone bi-monthly permanently with the January issue?
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Yeah, an hour after posting I found the new thread button. Ooops...

If you're unsure, check the Fanfiction Lost evolution. It has pages and links, but how do I do that?
    At the top of each post there's the date and time of the post. On the right of that bar, there's the post number. You can click on the number to get to a page where the post is on its own. Copy and paste the URL there (or right-click and select "Copy Link Location" or similar - not sure if it has the same name on browsers which aren't Firefox) and then you can edit the first post of your fan-fiction thread. Across the top there's a button which has a picture of the Earth and something silver... I'm not sure what that is. Anyway, paste your link in there and it should look something like this:

[URL ="http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13974303#post13974303"]http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13974303#post13974303 [/URL]

You can edit the text in between the two sets of brackets and the link will come up embedded into text like this rather than if you just pasted the text like this: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....3#post13974303

That means you can type in the chapter names and numbers and people will be able to click directly on the chapter's title to go to that post.

I hope that was helpful.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

This question has be boggled at the moment. That question is that "Do people who where born on February 29th actually age every year or just every 4 years ?". That kinda actually seems like it might be since that they can't age a day before they where born or the day after they were actually born since that it would make zero since to me if someone celebrates another year older on a different day than they where actually born. Just wondering though since that seemed like a real tough question to ask anyone that I know in my hometown.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Technically speaking, they do age, just because they are born on February 29th doesn't mean that they live in a world where they age 1/4x of normal humans. As for their birthday, it just happens once every four years.

A friend of mine is born on the 29th, and he just becomes a year older on March 1 in non-leap years.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Technically speaking, they do age, just because they are born on February 29th doesn't mean that they live in a world where they age 1/4x of normal humans. As for their birthday, it just happens once every four years.

A friend of mine is born on the 29th, and he just becomes a year older on March 1 in non-leap years.
    Thats freaking awesome.

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Pretty much this. If you're born on the 29th and a year passes and it's May 1st, you've still lived for 365 days.

^ Click this for good times ^

Is there a way to disable the display of Artist in Winamp? Like with video game tracks, the video game title is far more important than the composer when you're looking for a track.

Is wobbuffett autistic? I saw it on a picture

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/68v687.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/1z5qfqw.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew_.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoudy4 View Post
    I'm not sure if Pokemon are capable of developing human diseases.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Just take a look at wobbuffett dude

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/68v687.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/1z5qfqw.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew_.

It's not a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    It's not a disease.
    Its true. Autism is a mental disability.
    Charizard

Enought Said

Quote Originally Posted by Shoudy4 View Post

Just take a look at wobbuffett dude
    How very boorish of you. Not only was that a stupid question, but it's completely disrespectful to those with autism.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    How very boorish of you. Not only was that a stupid question, but it's completely disrespectful to those with autism.
    How is it disrespectful?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    How is it disrespectful?
    Relating people who have autism to a Pokémon like Wobbuffet is disrespectful when you consider how that Pokémon is portrayed in the games/animé.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    Relating people who have autism to a Pokémon like Wobbuffet is disrespectful when you consider how that Pokémon is portrayed in the games/animé.
    But it's a good pokémon. It can encore a support move and the foe won't be able to switch out the same turn as wobbuffet does, giving a free turn. It got the bulk to effectively use counter and mirror coat, but is not bulky enough to survive with a lot of health if hit by a powerful move, which works great with custap berry and destiny bond. In a general battle (4th gen, because 5th gen doesn't have custap berry yet) it will defeat two pokémon and might (not usual enough to be general, but still not rare) give a free set up turn for a sweeper by using the combination of shadow tag and encore. It was in the uber tier in 4th gen! (In 5th gen, it can use sitrus berry to hopefully be able to make two pokémon faint with counter and/or mirror coat).

I see no reason for it to be disrespectful, but I also don't understand respect.

Wobbuffet can't encore a support really because either it's too slow to move first, or no one will be dumb enough to use anything other than toxic on it, which backfires on the Wobbuffet anyway since it can't attack while the other Pokemon is being encored into toxic, or it has to switch out.

Keeping in mind that since it was also a 4th gen uber, all the other Pokemon in that tier hit hard so Wobbuffet would have to play the guessing game because it can't two hit from most of the tier.

Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast