Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2817

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    2) of course it is false, the sentence has no punctuation so it is a run on, and therefore not completely true because the sentence could be still ongoing
    How can it be ongoing if it's not ongoing

    That is the whole sentence. I wrote it out. You can clearly see that there is nothing after it. I even specified that it was four words

    Don't argue with robots. They always win.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    How can it be ongoing if it's not ongoing

    That is the whole sentence. I wrote it out. You can clearly see that there is nothing after it. I even specified that it was four words

    Don't argue with robots. They always win.
    argue is a human nature
    so robots can't win because they can't experience human experience like emotions like failure, breakup, disappointment, rejection, depression, uncertainty, awkwardness, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    Why the **** bother with captchas? just send a script to the page!
    obviously he can't hack captcha, dumb robot, or just not equipped with the right programs

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Why is Kacho arguing with a robot?
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    so robots can't win because they can't experience human experience like emotions like failure, breakup, disappointment, rejection, depression, uncertainty, awkwardness, etc.
    But people often give up arguing due to their emotions, so wouldn't that be a reason for a Robot to win? They can mindlessly defend whatever point they're making, while you could get annoyed or upset while the Robot feels nothing... And yes, I do realise this whole topic is extremely pointless...

    xxx

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    so robots can't win because they can't experience human experience like emotions like failure, breakup, disappointment, rejection, depression, uncertainty, awkwardness, etc.
    Life of a robot must be good

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Beyond the Borders of Reality
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Thanks Kacho.
    But all of those words are hard to put together. Who is going to tell me what the actual sentences are?

    Note: Fuyu no Diamond is not from Bleach. That's Re:Pray.
    --My Legs are weary of their endless journey.--

    I got the 5th generation games on the first day of their release! If you did also, paste this in your signarature.
    If you didn't, I can proudly say that I am cooler than you.
    "Claim" them all you want I will NEVER surrender these Pokemon to you!

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiBW View Post
    Thanks Kacho.
    But all of those words are hard to put together. Who is going to tell me what the actual sentences are?

    Note: Fuyu no Diamond is not from Bleach. That's Re:Pray.
    if you don't mind waiting, i could get to it and translate other parts eventually and give you a rough translation (not considering tenses)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Life of a robot must be good
    no, it is easier to unplug them or drain them of energies

    Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    But people often give up arguing due to their emotions, so wouldn't that be a reason for a Robot to win? They can mindlessly defend whatever point they're making, while you could get annoyed or upset while the Robot feels nothing... And yes, I do realise this whole topic is extremely pointless...
    the same reason zombies are going to win?
    as far as extremely pointlessness goes, blame gelatino, he started this trubbish

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    Why is Kacho arguing with a robot?
    why not? robot doesn't understand the feeling of getting ignored
    Last edited by Kacho; 4th April 2012 at 7:44 PM.

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Life of a robot must be good
    Life, you say?

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  9. #1209
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Artificial life of a robot then.
    (Did I spell that right..?)

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Artificial life of a robot then.
    (Did I spell that right..?)
    yeah, because robots totally have a social life where they sit and watch movies, play video games, get drunk, get laid, play sports, play bowling, etc.

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,933

    Default

    Gelatino95, can you stop spaming the thread with your bs?

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    They don't. That is the good part of it.
    What is bs?

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    They don't. That is the good part of it.
    What is bs?
    Bachelor of Science, a degree adjunct with bachelor of arts that you can get in college

    if you mean the bs jb08045 is talking about, it's Bouffalant Stool

    other bs meanings
    Last edited by Kacho; 4th April 2012 at 8:47 PM.

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  14. #1214
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    What is the scientific name of the dodo bird?
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    What is the scientific name of the dodo bird?
    Raphus cucullatus

    Something you can google, but then you should probably ask if you can't understand what the result google is showing :P

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  16. #1216
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Googling is so mainstream.
    Dodo birds have scientific names?

  17. #1217
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Googling is so mainstream.
    Dodo birds have scientific names?
    there's also Bing.com....
    yes, all discovered birds (and other species) have scientific names

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  18. #1218
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Everything have scientific names!
    Must be hard to come up with those names.

  19. #1219
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Daubentonia Madagascaries. Or something along these lines is the scientific name for the Aye-Aye Lemur.
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  20. #1220
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Everything have scientific names!
    Must be hard to come up with those names.
    From what I learned in Bio, it's actually quite easy.

  21. #1221
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    From what I learned in Bio, it's actually quite easy.
    Just use Latin.
    We owe Latin to the Romans...

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  22. #1222
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    What did you learn from Bio?
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  23. #1223
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    What did you learn from Bio?
    I am 100% this question belongs to the student lounge thread.

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  24. #1224
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Still inside a pumpkin.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I thought he meant a website, not Biology.
    Shinies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

  25. #1225
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Gelatino95, can you stop spaming the thread with your bs?
    At least my BS is tasteful and indirect

    ^ Click this for good times ^


Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •