Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2819

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scalgon View Post
    (Preferrably someone who had/currently has a job can answer this question.)

I was just curious, how would you answer this question (in a job interview): "What is your greatest weaknesses?" Or "What are your weaknesses?"

To those that never had a job, expect this question in a job interview - always. This is one of the most trickiest questions which determines whether you get a job or not. Hopefully, I can get an insight on this.
    "My greatest weakness? ...Kryptonite."

(that is genuinely what I would answer if I thought the interview was going either really badly or really, really well. Otherwise I'd probably say the fact that I'm easily frustrated and distracted, or something.)
    Last edited by PsychedelicJellyfish; 6th July 2012 at 7:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scalgon View Post
    (Preferrably someone who had/currently has a job can answer this question.)

I was just curious, how would you answer this question (in a job interview): "What is your greatest weaknesses?" Or "What are your weaknesses?"

To those that never had a job, expect this question in a job interview - always. This is one of the most trickiest questions which determines whether you get a job or not. Hopefully, I can get an insight on this.
    I think the idea is to use it to your advantage. Like, say you have xyz weakness. Say that this is your weakness but instead of focusing on that, immediately say what you do to combat that. Show that you can work well when posed with problems.

Without telling me what it is, does The Amazing Spider-Man have a scene during or after the end credits? I'm seeing it tomorrow and I want to know whether or not I need to sit all the way through the credits :')

Quote Originally Posted by PsychedelicJellyfish View Post
    Without telling me what it is, does The Amazing Spider-Man have a scene during or after the end credits? I'm seeing it tomorrow and I want to know whether or not I need to sit all the way through the credits :')
    Yes, it's during the credits. I'd say about 1/3 or 1/4 of the way through, so you don't need to stay for the entire credit roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Yes, it's during the credits. I'd say about 1/3 or 1/4 of the way through, so you don't need to stay for the entire credit roll.
    OK, that's good to know. Thank you muchly.

I got the Fallout 3 GOTY edition recently, and I noticed it said to install the 2nd disc. Is this actually required? I'd prefer not to do it unless I really need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    Click on stay logged in
    Where's that option? I looked all over my profile settings and couldn't find it.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

[QUOTE=PsychicPsycho;14805838Where's that option? I looked all over my profile settings and couldn't find it.[/QUOTE]

You have to tick the "Remember Me?" box when you sign in.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I got the Fallout 3 GOTY edition recently, and I noticed it said to install the 2nd disc. Is this actually required? I'd prefer not to do it unless I really need to.
    Since I've got and "Completed" FallOut 3 GOTY on Steam, which has no disks. I am going to assume that you've got one disk for the "Game" and the second for the "DLC". If you want to play the DLC, yes you do.

As long as you activate the Broken Steel DLC just after escaping the Enclave, but before entering returning to the Brotherhood of Steel, it doesn't matter too much. Escaping the Enclave is part of penultimate story based mission in the base game. Broken Steel actually affects the last mission the most, but it affects just about everything in the game, as it allows you to play beyond the "Standard Ending."

The other DLCs are good fun.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

How much is Black 2 and White 2 going to costs?

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'm having trouble with my Xbox clock- it's always an hour off. I've tried changing it in the system settings, but it keeps reseting itself. I'm assuming it has something to do with logging into Xbox live. Is there some way I can get it to the correct time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    You have to tick the "Remember Me?" box when you sign in.
    Ah, got it. I assumed that would keep you logged it all the time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Since I've got and "Completed" FallOut 3 GOTY on Steam, which has no disks. I am going to assume that you've got one disk for the "Game" and the second for the "DLC". If you want to play the DLC, yes you do.
    I love how you said "completed". And yes there are 2 discs, but they don't point out specifically that one is for the DLC. Since I heard Fallout 3 is pretty massive, I'd assumed it just fit on 2 discs. Guess I should just install it and be done with it.

Regarding the game- on xbox, there's achievements for getting to level 8, 14 (or so, can't remember), and 20, with a good, neutral and bad personality. Is it feasible to play through the game 3 times to get to level 20 for each?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I'd assume about $35, although $40 could also be possible, I guess.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 10th July 2012 at 9:34 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Probably $35 USD.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Thank you guys, I can afford this after all.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Default Looking for a tv show name

It was on several years ago, it had a blue background with a map. And was narrated by an old man with a big white beard who appeared in a square in the top corner.

It was a paranormal hunting show like MonsterQuest but as described above
    Pittsburgh Steelers Rule
    ~Music is like Candy; You Just Gotta Throw Out the Rappers~
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Probably not 30 Rock then :/

How do I change my IPhone's ringtone to be one of my musical tunes from it?

I just added this person from China to my msn buddy list. Will the chat get monitored if the person on the other end is in China? I don't want to get him in trouble or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    How do I change my IPhone's ringtone to be one of my musical tunes from it?
    Unless your iPhone is jailbroken, you can't change the ringtones from the default ones that come with it. You have to buy ringtones from the store. You can't add your own. Oh, how I miss my Legend of Zelda ringtones.... :'(

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Unnecessary backstory, skip if desired: I have met 2 people properly during a long Tokyo trip. One was a middle-aged businessman who kindly bought me lunch and then made creepy advances, so I fled. The other was a decent person and i very much want to keep in touch as he may study in England soon. So he gave me an email address.

Problem + question: My friend has an email adress in Japan ending @docomo.ne.jp and he can send emails to my hotmail account (so it's not a faulty email address). But i can't reply. On any site including gmail. Is there Ny way around this? I've spend a lot of time google-searching solutions and I'm still stumped.

One possibility is that i have to reply through a docomo-enabled phone to get through to him... How do i find one of those? It woUld be great jUst to send him one message so he knows I'm not ignoring him.

What happened to Giroro's belly mark? The rest of the platoon's menbers have their marks, but not Giroro. He had one as a kid so I don't know what the deal is.
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Unless your iPhone is jailbroken, you can't change the ringtones from the default ones that come with it. You have to buy ringtones from the store. You can't add your own. Oh, how I miss my Legend of Zelda ringtones.... :'(
    Actually I have managed to change it. Search an app called Ringtone, it will guide you how to do this wonderful thing
    Why my IPhone doesn't count songs which I played during a shuffle mode, but it has counted the number of times in which I listened to a whole album? I want it to count plays either way...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    Actually I have managed to change it. Search an app called Ringtone, it will guide you how to do this wonderful thing
    Why my IPhone doesn't count songs which I played during a shuffle mode, but it has counted the number of times in which I listened to a whole album? I want it to count plays either way...
    You are wonderful! Thank you!

-------

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Since I've got and "Completed" FallOut 3 GOTY on Steam...
    Is it actually possible to complete the game? Like, are there an infinite number of quests, or is it just that it would take forever to explore everything?

Also, do you know if the leveling up achievements stack? Like if I got to level 30 and choose the perk that makes me evil, will it unlock the achievements for getting the levels 8, 14 and 20 when evil as well?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Is it actually possible to complete the game? Like, are there an infinite number of quests, or is it just that it would take forever to explore everything?

Also, do you know if the leveling up achievements stack? Like if I got to level 30 and choose the perk that makes me evil, will it unlock the achievements for getting the levels 8, 14 and 20 when evil as well?
    Note that I used "quotes," There isn't infinite number of quests, but there are lots of them. I've not visited many areas until after I beaten the main game and all the DLC. I've not been to several Areas yet. Quite a few times, you are locked out of an quest based on certain events you triggered. One quest involves you killing one person, but if he lives, he may give you another quest.

As for those Level achievements, I don't know.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'm trying to remember the name of this book series I read as a kid. It keeps escaping me. From what I can remember these children discovered another world and couldn't tell anyone about it or it would be destroyed. Other than that I remember that even if they fell in the water they were still dry when they got out. I don't remember anything else. Does anyone know the name of this series?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm trying to remember the name of this book series I read as a kid. It keeps escaping me. From what I can remember these children discovered another world and couldn't tell anyone about it or it would be destroyed. Other than that I remember that even if they fell in the water they were still dry when they got out. I don't remember anything else. Does anyone know the name of this series?
    The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe maybe?

Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast