Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2824

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Yup, keep in mind that you have to score high enough actually win the Master Rank for the painted picture.
    My highest score is 7 stars ans 7 hearts with Raichu in the Coolness Contest. Also, do nicknames have anything to do with points?
    Last edited by Lucario Co-Ordinator; 2nd October 2012 at 9:42 AM.
    Current Emerald Team:
    Current Pokemon Battle Revolution Team:
    Current White 2 Team:

Did the painter say he would paint the winning Pokemon after you won? Talk to him in the contest hall and see what he says. If not, you'll have to score higher.

I've not played World of Warcraft, but I know some things about the game. I've been seeing the commercial for the new Pandaria game, and I was wondering- is there a new race of playable panda guys, or are they just bad guys or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Also, some Mass Effect (1) questions:
    -Just looking for a yes or no here: In Mass Effect 2 or 3, do you end up going inside the Veil to do something with the Geth?
    -Are those things on an Asari's head just cosmetic, or do they have a purpose?
    -I've heard you can import a character from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2. What all is transferred? Particularly, I'm wondering if you keep your inventory and levels.

This last one would be a spoiler if someone hadn't played the game, so I'll hide it:

Spoiler:
    Thought I might trying asking these again. I found out your level isn't directly transferred, but you get some bonus XP and stuff for it. I couldn't find anything about the inventory, but I'm guessing it wouldn't.

About the question in the spoiler, I think I figured it out. I've put my theory in the spoiler- just curious if I'm right.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I have a question hope its not irrelevant or anything here it goes,
    1. why do we have remix's?

2. Does anyone know offhand how many gallons of gas it takes to fill up a bus or a pick up truck? I'm really curious

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I have a question hope its not irrelevant or anything here it goes,
    1. why do we have remix's?

2. Does anyone know offhand how many gallons of gas it takes to fill up a bus or a pick up truck? I'm really curious
    (these are total guesses)
    1) people like them so much they want more?
    2) well if what they said on RV is true than that thing has an 80 galllon tank so...try to use that and what a regulat car holds and its somewhere in the middle
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    (these are total guesses)
    1) people like them so much they want more?
    2) well if what they said on RV is true than that thing has an 80 galllon tank so...try to use that and what a regulat car holds and its somewhere in the middle
    I don't really get remixes at all, but your guess of gallons sound pretty accurate if I were to just randomly guess my guess would be 45-78 but we may be off

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Did the painter say he would paint the winning Pokemon after you won? Talk to him in the contest hall and see what he says. If not, you'll have to score higher.
    Oh, I figured it out. You need to be holding the scarf to get higher points. I already won the Coolness Contest with my Raichu.
    Current Emerald Team:
    Current White 2 Team:

Why do majorly known companies make so many mistakes if they are supposed to be professional companies, and why do their employees know nothing about their work place at all

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    That depends on the size of the bus. The fact that it's gas is irrelevant, the gas will adjust its density to fill up all available the space. The question is the same as "What is the volume of a bus or a pick up truck?" and that does of course differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    That depends on the size of the bus. The fact that it's gas is irrelevant, the gas will adjust its density to fill up all available the space. The question is the same as "What is the volume of a bus or a pick up truck?" and that does of course differ.
    Okay well I cabt say the volume of the bus but I can say that I am asking about the 46 seat buses

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Does anyone know the "catchy phrases" the old woman in the berry house in Emerald is talking about?
    Current Emerald Team:
    Current White 2 Team:

Why do majorly known companies make so many mistakes if they are supposed to be professional companies, and why do their employees know nothing about their work place at all
    They only care about making money, so they don't put a lot of money into customer service. I guess what they do not realize is that this will actually hurt them in the long run. If you're interested, here is an awesome song about bad customer service. Listen carefully to the lyrics!
    Last edited by Lucario188; 3rd October 2012 at 11:54 PM.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    They only care about making money, so they don't put a lot of money into customer service. I guess what they do not realize is that this will actually hurt them in the long run. If you're interested, here is an awesome song about bad customer service. Listen carefully to the lyrics!
    okay once i get back home i will, cant now cause im in a library but im interested if its not the kinda song you hear every day :P
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 4th October 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Hi... I was just wondering if anyone had been on the Global Link at all since the maintenance period has been over. I tried, but it says its still under maintenance... The official site said it was done yesterday, but I can't access it. So I was just wondering if anyone else in the US was having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibblerulez View Post
    Hi... I was just wondering if anyone had been on the Global Link at all since the maintenance period has been over. I tried, but it says its still under maintenance... The official site said it was done yesterday, but I can't access it. So I was just wondering if anyone else in the US was having this problem.
    just checked apparently the site lied again or you misread, it isnt up yet, i suggest trying in 2-3 days right before bW@ are released in america

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

okay once i get back home i will, cant now cause im in a library but im interested if its not the kinda song you hear every day :P
    Okay, I like the song a lot, and it is defiantly not the kind of song that you hear everyday. It kind of makes you think about society (it does for me anyway). If you are able, you will probably catch all they lyrics/effects better if you listen to it a little loudly. Please let me know what you think!

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Okay, I like the song a lot, and it is defiantly not the kind of song that you hear everyday. It kind of makes you think about society (it does for me anyway). If you are able, you will probably catch all they lyrics/effects better if you listen to it a little loudly. Please let me know what you think!
    aww man can't wait, now I'm all anxious :P

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonPikachu View Post
    Does anyone know the "catchy phrases" the old woman in the berry house in Emerald is talking about?
    what you know about dewford town

just checked apparently the site lied again or you misread, it isnt up yet, i suggest trying in 2-3 days right before bW@ are released in america
    Alright, thanks. I figured they may not be up until the weekend/next week.

I'm seriously not understanding the concept of shipping. None of the faq post I've read made any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I'm seriously not understanding the concept of shipping. None of the faq post I've read made any sense to me.
    It's basically when people put couples together from shows (I don't know if this is an only animé thing) and support the relationship. For example, a lot of people here think Ash and Misty from Pokémon would make a good couple, and so label that couple as PokéShipping. Then they like to talk about different things that happen in episodes to support their idea. So basically it's creating couples and looking for hints in episodes. That's what I think it is anyway, maybe an actual member of the shippers community could explain it better.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Shipping is pairing two characters together from a book, movie, TV show, etc. It comes from the work "relationship": relation"shipping". It is not just an anime thing, it can apply to other forms of media as well. It comes about when fans think that two characters would make a good couple, as in they should have a relationship with each other. Sometimes it is canon (supported by the story) and more often it is just people's opinions about two characters that would making a good pairing. Shippings are often written about in fan fictions, and some shippings are more popular than others. I hope this helps to clear things up, I'm not an expert but that is how I would define it.

I think I understand it a lot more. Thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dibblerulez View Post
    Alright, thanks. I figured they may not be up until the weekend/next week.
    Yeah no problem, I am guessing it will be up by then because of BW2

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post

What I'm asking is did YOU write the lyrics? Are they your original creation? Or are you saying you listened to a song on the radio/computer/whatever and you just wrote down the lyrics to it?
    I wrote down the lyrics, yeah I mean I wrote down the lyrics, I didn't find the lyrics, I wrote down the lyrics, they're my original creation, not unless if you know any songs based upon Death Note, New Zealand mine explosions, and ummm... hentai. (Together For Infinity, Curse Of Pike River and Do It On The Toilet respectively.) I can send you my lyrics sheet if you want, there's 37 pages chock full of original lyrics.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast